Unexpected Love - a student/t...

Da melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Nine

37.8K 631 24
Da melissalynn88

SADIE

I listened to everything he said and then I felt like the bad person, I felt like me overreacting was just causing us heartbreak “I'm the one who is sorry, I'm not good enough for you, I'm moody and a bitch and..” his lips slammed to my mouth kissing me, forcing his tongue in my mouth, he pulled away and I swear he kissed the life out of me.

“I love you, I love you in all your moods, If you yelling and being moody is all I have to put up with then I don’t care, I need you Sadie, I only need you” he breathed across my face.

I gripped his face pulling him back to me, I kissed him just as hard as he kissed me our teeth bumped a couple times but I could care less, I pulled away to catch another breath “baby all I need is you too, I love you Matthew so fucking much” I pushed my mouth back to him, he pushed me into the wall then pulled away.

“let me take you to dinner still, I haven't eaten since breakfast and I know you haven't eaten either” he frowned then his frown disappeared “you have no idea how stunning and beautiful you look right now, I have fallen in love with you all over again” he quietly spoke.

I gave a smile “I fall in love with you more every time I wake up next to you, I fall in love more when I look at my stomach and know that this is your baby inside me growing and all I ever wanted was to be pregnant with your babies”

He gave me a huge grin “I thought you was leaving me” his smile went away.

I shook my head “I could never leave you Matt, I couldn't live with out you” then his smile came back.

“come on beautiful lets go” he gave me one last tender kiss before taking my hand leading us out to his car.

Thank god we made up, I cant think of anything worse than fighting with him, although if I ever lay eyes on Ellen I will kick her teeth out of that mouth of hers!

“do you mind if we just get something quick for dinner? I just don’t want you to be late” he asked checking his watch again, I didn’t mind at all, I was starving anyway “I want chicken nuggets and a frozen coke” I grinned, he let out a low laugh “ok babe Mc Donald's it is”

I smiled again “can we skip dinner and go get kfc as well?”

MATTHEW

I laughed shit food does make everything alright when your pregnant “sure babe” I lent over kissing her.

“something happened tonight Matt, I don’t want you to make a big deal out of it, but I need you to tell me something” she whispered taking my hand before I unlocked the hand break.

“Sadie what is it?”

“let me tell you at home, I don’t want you to drive angry” she whispered not looking at me, her hand moved from mine, I went to protest but I didn’t want to fight again.

I drove us to kfc, all Sadie wanted was a box of chicken even though she doesn't normally like it

“babe get something else, you wont eat it” I grinned,

“but it just sounds yum, a massive box of chicken” she pouted, In the end we just got a dinner feast meal more than enough food but enough so if she wakes again at midnight she has something to eat.

By the time we got home Sadie was acting strange, she looked completely nervous and I was starting to feel nervous as well. I followed her into the kitchen sitting the food down “go get changed and pack a bag” I said heading outside, she looked at me “we're going to go away for a few nights to the lake, I'll be up in a moment” the smile on her face went huge just before she headed up the stairs.

I stood near the pool taking a drag of my smoke, what the hell does she have to tell me about that could be so bad, I didn’t think she hid any secrets from me, fuck now I'm thinking she kissed someone else, or worse.

I put the smoke butt in the ash tray heading back inside up the stairs, I got the the bedroom Sadie was struggling to get the zip on her dress undone “let me help” I offered walking over, her arms dropped to her side and I pulled the zipper down kissing the base of her neck “your beautiful”

her dress dropped to the ground as she turned around “look” she smiled looking down holding her stomach, I grinned bending down to my knee's.

“it looks bigger now the dress is off” I grinned placing my hands over her small bump kissing it,

“you know I cant wait until your huge” I laughed.

I knew she would be frowning “Matt promise you will still love me then?”

I looked up at her “I will never stop loving you, your perfect”

Her smiled faded “tell me to stay away from Ben” she said quietly.

I stood up confused Ben's her brothers best friend why would she ask that, oh fuck “did you kiss him?” I asked sitting on the bed.

She looked at me and shook her head “no, but..” she trailed.

Hearing the word but after something is never good “but what?” I asked “tell me, I promise I wont get mad baby just tell me”

“yesterday, he said something, he said he wished I was pregnant with his baby and that he was going to be here for me when you fucked up, he doesn't think you deserve to be with me”

I sat there taking in everything she had just said, I was furious on the inside for him saying something like that to her, just when I had been right across the room from them, I wanted to go beat the living shit out of him but then I realised something “I don’t deserve you” I sighed standing up and walking off out of the room.

SADIE

How could he think he doesn't deserve me?

I stood there not knowing what to do, I guess that means we wasn’t going anywhere tonight, my eyes filled with tears again, ugh I'm so over crying constantly. I pulled on some leggings and a white fitted shirt, my stomach was sticking out, I think I'm going to be spending the rest of this pregnancy staring at my stomach, I wasn’t sleepy any more and I just couldn't stand here and do nothing while he was mad, I didn’t blame him for walking out I guess I deserve that much, I would probably do the same if someone wished they was having his baby.

I was still crying when I walked out of the closet when Matt bumped into me, his hands shot out steadying me then his thumb wiped the tears from my eyes “what are you doing?” he asked his tone slightly angry.

I shrugged “I don’t know”

“have you finished packing?” he asked.

I looked up “you still want to go?”

“of course I do, come on babe” he walked in grabbing a couple of his tops, I grabbed a few of my things and packed them into a bag, then got some toiletries.

“why aren't you yelling?” I asked as we got into the kitchen.

He turned looking at me “do you want this to be his baby?”

“how can you ask something like that, I don’t want it to be any ones baby but yours” I sniffed back more tears.

He wrapped an arm around me “baby, that's why I'm not mad, he said that not you, but I have something to say to you” he said sternly

I looked at him waiting for his next words “I don’t care if you still talk to Ben, but I don’t want you to be alone with him, I don’t want him touching your stomach otherwise I will hurt him and if he says anything like that to you again, I want you to break his nose since your so good at that”

“I can do that, I love you Matt” I smiled, I definitely didn’t expect to hear him say something like that, I was actually surprised he was so calm about it.

His eyes travelled down to my stomach then back up stopping at my chest, his hands went out over them “these are going to get huge” he grinned.

“seriously you just want me to have bigger tits” I slapped his hands away

“got to take advantage of the situation” he replied picking up the bag of clothes.

It was pitch black dark when we arrived to the lake house, it was also freezing when we went inside, Matt was crouched down trying to start the fire while I sat and watched him, finally it started glowing and I could already feel the heat radiating around the room.

“hungry?” I looked up to see the kfc box placed in front of me, stupid question since I was definitely hungry!

“a little bit” I smiled taking a chicken nugget dipping it in the bbq sauce.

“don't you have work tomorrow?” I asked realising that he was meant to still go in.

“I called and said not to bother me for a couple days, you and me can have some time together for awhile”

“sounds good, do you want to find out what we're having?” I asked

he looked in deep thought for a minute or two “I don’t think I want to know, what about you?”

“I don’t want to know, I want a surprise” I beamed

Matt grinned shifting closer pulling my top up revealing my bare stomach “I might paint the room out soon do you want to do a green colour?”

“yeah and we can get those wall stickers with jungle animals” I got excited even thinking about doing the nursery

“jungle animals sounds good, as long as its not barbie” he laughed

“babe if we had a girl it would be all fairies”

we talked more about the babies room, deciding that would would look for the furniture after the 19 week scan, there was no point in making a room up just yet. Matt walked into the kitchen putting the left overs in the fridge, I was still amazed his parents gave us this place, it was the perfect place to get away and relax.

“babe you realise we will have to change one of the spare rooms here for the baby” he called out making his way back in.

“we'll be fine once the baby is born wont we?” I asked hesitantly

he frowned sitting back next to me “what do you mean?”

I shrugged feeling a little embarrassed for even suggesting it “I mean, we haven't been together for very long and we're married and pregnant”

He pulled my hand so I was sitting over his legs, my arms around his neck as his hands were on my stomach “babe we're going to be fine, we hit a rough patch for a while but we worked through it, we are going to do fine, your going to be the most amazing mother ever”

I grinned “your going to be the most amazing dad ever but you do realise I'm not going to let our baby out of my sight”

he gave a low laugh “I figured as much, but don’t worry I'm going to be the same, if it is a girl then she wont be out of my sight until she's thirty”

“you do realise that your almost thirty and I'm not even twenty?”

“you will be twenty when our baby is born and I'm not near thirty” he growled kissing me.

Matt's lips trailed over my neck sucking so he would leave a mark “let's get into bed I'm hard as a rock” he grinned standing up holding onto me tightly, I wrapped my legs around him as we walked towards our room “I love you” I whispered into his neck.

MATTHEW

I woke up rolling over to pull Sadie closer towards me, my hand skimmed over the cold sheets as I opened my eyes, where was she?

The time was 9:30am, shit I don’t think I've slept that long for ages. I got up trying to find the boxers that was thrown somewhere in the room from Sadie being in such a rush to get me naked and do bad things to me as she ever so kindly put it.

I walked into the kitchen and she was sitting at the bench with her head resting on the counter.

“babe” I called out.

She looked up with a smile “morning sleepyhead”

“when did you wake up?” I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing the top of her head

“about eight, I was sick and didn’t want to wake up”

I frowned swinging the stool that she sat in around “your sick again?”

her face gave me a duh look “Matt some people are sick for the whole nine months”

“oh well do you want anything to eat or drink?”

“you do realise the cupboards and fridge are empty”

“serious?” I walked over looking in the fridge, fuck how did we not think of that earlier on “we could go into town have breakfast and get some things?” I offered closing the door.

“sounds good, I want a shower first though” she yawned “come join me?”

“shower sex is the best” Sadie beamed wrapping a towel around her.

I raised a brow “so you don’t like it anywhere else?” I faked hurt.

She grinned throwing the towel at me “it's the best with you everywhere we do it”

“hey are your parents still banging?” she called out, ugh how the hell can she even mention that! I definitely don’t want to know if they're 'banging'. They divorced but yet still see each other, I think I need someone to explain that to me!

“not sure babe, you dressed yet?” I avoided the subject she will drop it. I looked up as she walked out “you look good” I grinned staring at her chest, they were definitely growing fast.

“my clothes are getting too tight so that means my husband gets to take me shopping today” she bit her lip grinning.

“only if I can pick out your underwear” I smirked.

We sat in the small cafe having breakfast, then walked around for a bit, Sadie pulled me into a baby store, for such a small they need a lot, we walked around looking at cots, change tables, pretty much everything thats needed for a baby “why don’t we just buy a heap of stuff and set it up while we're down here?” I whispered.

She look up “oh god your just as bad as I am, Matt I want to buy everything already” I let out a laugh, I was just as bad as her.

So we brought a cot, change table, monitor, pretty much everything a baby needs, we was getting it delivered later on today so we didn’t stack up the car. We walked out and walked into a paint shop “what colour?” I asked holding out a yellow and green paint card.

“fluffy duck yellow for down here?”

“fluffy duck?” I looked down at her.

She grinned and nodded “like a baby duckling”

“baby your not having a duckling but I see your point, yellow here, green at home”

We headed back home after a couple hours in town shopping, we picked up groceries and paint, yes I took my hot wife shopping to get some new clothes, just a couple bra's since her boobs grew from a C to D I didn’t understand that part until she showed me the difference and boy there was a difference.

“babe is there fish in the lake?” she asked stepping outside.

Sitting down next to me, for someone as intelligent as her the things that came out of her mouth was funny “yes baby there are fish in the lake”

“teach me how to fish”

“you want to go fishing?” I asked, I hadn't fished for years. Jack and I always used to go every Sunday for hours, just sitting around fishing and drinking.

“ok, lets go catch some fish for dinner” I kissed her cheek and went inside to find the fishing gear.

Sadie was hopeless, actually hopeless was an understatement since every five minutes she kept asking when do the fish bite, I was about to push her in the water to just shut her up “babe fish like peace and quiet so just shhh” I sighed.

Now I was being ignored, fuck she had a way to make me feel bad for something I didn’t even do, we had sat in silence for the past twenty minutes when she let out a scream handing me her rod “take it, its moving!” she jumped up moving away from me.

“you caught a fish” I laughed as I reeled in one, it was a a decent sized one, I unhooked the hook and threw it in the bucket, Sadie took her phone out and took a photo of it “I'm going to send it to dad, he will be so proud” she laughed.

We sat outside for another hour and ended up with four fish, her dad called and reckoned she never caught it, but she made me tell him that she did, even if she didn’t catch any more she was still excited about getting that one. We headed inside to get ready for when the people dropped off the baby things.

“babe can we call our baby Milo?”

“no fucking way am I naming our child after a drink” I answered, who the hell would do that.

“fine, what about..”

“no” I answered before she could finish, I knew exactly what she was going to ask me

“you didn’t even listen” she laughed moving closer to me

“you was going to ask if we could call our baby Alexander from that tv show vampire you have the hots on” I grabbed her waist pulling her closer. The look of defeat on her face told me I was right.

The two guys turned up and dropped off the baby things, Sadie was more than excited to get everything set up. But we had to paint first and I didn't want her anywhere near the paint fumes.

“babe how about I clear out the room since its only a desk in here and you go have a rest” I offered

she stood with her arms crossed over her stomach “why don’t you want my help?”

“because your pregnant and I don’t want you inhaling the fumes” I kissed her before pushing her in the direction of the bedroom.

SADIE

Matt just kicked me out of the room we had decided to use for the baby room, I was half relieved since I was really tired anyway and wanted to soak in the bath.

I laid back in the warm bubble water trying to relax, my phone was vibrating flat out, seriously cant people just stop and leave us alone for a weekend. I ignored it sinking under the water to wet my hair.

Matt walked in with speck of yellow over his face “first coat is done”

“really? That was quick” that was actually really quick

“it took around thirty minutes, the room isn't that big anyway” he shrugged washing his face then pulling his shirt off.

I still couldnt get tired of looking at his body, he still gave me butterflies everytime I looked at him, I hopped out and dried myself off changing into my new bra which felt heaps better but also made my breasts huge. I slipped on some pants yawning as I walked into the bedroom.

Matt was laying on the bed when I walked in, he was in nothing but his tight black boxers “I definitely like the bra” his eyes filled with lust, yeah of course he would!

I had almost forgottern about my phone going off until I checked it there was three new messages *dad showed me the fish you caught, I bet you didn’t take it off the hook*

*hey we should have a girls day and go shopping on tues? Luv Bree*

Then there was a message from a number I didn’t know *ask your husband how many times we made love on his desk, you wont be the only one pregnant carrying his child*

I felt my heart rate increasing I knew it was someone trying to cause trouble but I still felt like a knife was going through my chest, Matt looked up at me and I just handed him my phone then walked out of the room.

I went into the lounge room and laid down in front of the fire rubbing my stomach, I swear my belly grew each day. Matt was laying over top of me when I opened my eyes “you do know it isn't true”

“I know that” I whispered

“why did you leave the room then?” he asked sounding hurt “you really think I would screw someone else?”

“no I don’t, I trust you I just hate having people cause us problems” I sighed pulling his mouth down to mine.

“Sweetheart, no matter how many times someone says I'm cheating, I promise I haven't. We both know I have eyes for you and you only, You and our child is the best thing ever and I couldn't ever risk loosing that”

“I know Matt, I believe you, I love you and people are just trying to hurt us.”

He kissed me slowly running his tongue over mine, the heat from the fire was turning me on more for him, his hand trailed down slipping my underwear off as I pulled his down with my feet, his mouth kissing over my stomach as he got lower and lower.

His mouth made his way back to mine while he pushed inside starting a slow rhythm “I love you” he whispered looking into my eyes as he kept kissing me, I arched myself into him more as we came together, sweating from the burning heat from the fire which now was making me sleepy.

Matt moved grabbing the blanket that was on the chair above us and brought me into his arms “love you babe” I smiled closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

201 5 33
do you think it is possible to fall in love with a person you hate ?? no .. scratch that .. with the person you ABHOR ?? cause i dont .. ~~Joseph Mar...
425K 11.4K 55
Is it possible to fall in love with the wrong person? According to Hazel Barrett, yes, it absolutely is. Especially if that person happens to be yo...
100 1 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...
14.4K 538 23
Monroe never thought it would happen to her but it did. Eventually her and her teacher fall for each other. Read to find out more ;)