Unexpected Love - a student/t...

By melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Eight

32.2K 611 63
By melissalynn88

MATTHEW

She walked into the office leaning over the door “you know you haven't screwed me on your desk yet” she trailed her finger down her chest gripping her breast.

I pushed the chair back undoing my fly “get over here now” I growled a bit to huskily.

She took her time walking over towards me “why sir your eager aren't you” she bit down on her lip grinning.

I pulled her lip out from her top teeth “shut up and bend over” I grinned spinning her around as I lowered her boxers, god she was wearing nothing underneath them I pushed her legs apart easing inside her as I gripped her waist tightly, he hands dug into the end of the table as I thrusted harder.

“well the desk is fully christened” I smirked kissing the back of her neck, I pulled out slipping up her boxers giving her ass a slap. I fixed myself up and sat back in the chair.

“what do you want for tea?” she asked standing up and sitting on my lap, how did we go from sex to dinner in seconds..

“surprise me babe, no cook that thing you make that I love” I answered grinning, I couldn't think of the name though.

She started laughing “you do realise you say you love everything I cook, but are you talking about chicken laksa?”

“yeah that, make that for me, little peanut wants it as well” I grinned placing my hand across her stomach “when do you get bigger?” I sighed

“hopefully soon, and the baby just told me he wants daddy to give mummy a kiss”

“he?”

“a mini Matthew” she smiled

I shook my head “no a little girl who looks just like you babe, but I better honour her wishes” I laughed and kissed her on the cheek.

I walked into the dining room at exactly 5pm, dinner was ready and Sadie walked in with some dinner rolls and butter “smells amazing babe” I grinned pulling her chair out for her, yes I can be a gentleman at times.

We finished up with dinner when Nate and Evan walked through into the living room, Evan called earlier and was close by so he was stopping by, I think Sadie was pretty happy to see them

“got any food?” Nate sang out from the kitchen, Sadie rolled her eyes “in the fridge, make you and dad a bowl up” she called back pulling the blanket up over her more.

“so hows my little grand daughter growing?” Evan beamed from the recliner, I let out a laugh I guess I'm not the only one who thinks its a girl.

“he is growing good, making me sick and then hungry” she sighed sitting upwards

“he?” Nate called walking in with a bowl of laksa for him and Evan

“no we don’t know, I think its a boy and Matt said girl” Sadie laughed

we all sat around talking Nate was taking holidays soon, Evan kept trying to talk him into coming and working with him for a week, and in Nate's exact words it was 'fuck that shit'. They left a couple hours later, they were all coming to Sadie's gallery night, which wasn’t too far away.

“Matt can you play the piano for me?” I looked up from the laptop and over towards Sadie who was giving me the pretty please eyes. How could I resist her when she looks like that and plus I hadn't played that for a few weeks “sure babe” I shut the laptop standing up.

I started playing a simple tune not really playing anything in particular Sadie just laid there watching, I watched as her eyes got heavier by the second until she was out like a light.

SADIE

I woke up to Matt's alarm “baby I have to go to work but I promise I'll be done by five, we can go get dinner if you want then?”

Tonight we was going out for dinner I was literally bouncing off the walls for the past week, we also had a scan yesterday and everything was still growing perfectly, I had gained 9 kilos in eight weeks, the doctor was happy but I think Matt was even more happier since I had been eating non stop. I was 16 weeks today and in my second trimester.

“ok babe, are we still going away for a couple days?” I asked, the look on his face told me he had forgotten about it.

“fuck” he yelled running a hand through his messy hair “I'm so sorry Sadie”

I didn’t want to fight with him and I know he's been keeping to his other promises about waking up with me every morning, having lunch together, finishing at 5 then having dinner together and he always makes love to me each morning and night sometimes during the day but I'm not complaining.

“don't worry, why don’t you just find a weekend when you can have it off and we can go away then” I offered moving on top of him.

He moved his hands a smile spreading across his face “what have you done with my bitchy wife?”

I let out a laugh rubbing myself over him “if you prefer me to be a bitch I can be one” I pushed down on his erection sliding him inside me.

He let out a moan as his hands pulled me down to him “I love you and your many emotions” he kissed me as I started moving against him.

Matt left for the office, he took another suit with him so he didn’t have to come back here after work, Bree was coming over soon so we could get ready together. I stepped out of the shower and almost screamed when I looked at my reflection holy hell I have a baby bump!!!

I raced into the walk in robe flicking the lights on and looking at my reflection in the mirror, its small but definitely noticeable now, Matt is going to be over the moon when he sees it, he keeps asking when is it going to grow. I pulled on some underwear and leggings with a baggy top, I wasn’t going to be getting dressed up until later on tonight.

I grabbed my phone texting Matt in a rush *call!!*

I made the bed and took the clothes basket downstairs to do a load of washing trying to get all the housework done before I left at 5 tonight, I had a pile of Matt's suits to press and iron which would take me a couple hours to do correctly, I put the load of washing on and grabbed the vacuum .

I was making a cup of tea when the doorbell rang, I walked to the door opening it to see Bree and Cole standing there, “surprise!” they shouted, well that was a good shock I was not expecting.

“come in” I practically shouted, I hadn't seen Cole since I finished School, we all went into the kitchen and I grabbed two extra mugs out.

“oh I completely forgot look at this” I beamed turning side on and lifting my top up to expose my producing stomach, Bree let out a scream which made Cole cringe “your stomach is growing, I'm so excited that your having a baby” she rubbed my stomach

Cole has a grin across his face “that's freaky as having something growing in your stomach but at the same time its fucking awesome”

Bree and I both laughed he was so weird at times.

We went into the living room while I ironed and Scott and Bree was filling me in on all their classes, they didn’t like the new teacher at all, apparently Lacey slept with him, well that's what the rumour is at school, wouldn't surprise me though.

It was 4pm when we started getting ready, Scott and Bree was going to drop me off to Matt when we got into town since he said we were going for tea tonight, I still hadn't heard from him since I text him this morning, I guess he was busy in meetings all day.

Bree was picking out a dress for me to wear I wasn’t sure if anything was going to fit me or not since my boobs had grown as well. I sat on a chair while Bree curled my hair into loose spirials, parting it off to the side giving me the old glamour look, I put on my black diamond bracelets with the drop earrings Matt had first given me, I done my make up in a simple liner over my lid and a red lip, now I needed to check out the dress she had picked for me, I walked into the closet and put on a black see through thong and strapless bra, I turned to Bree who held up a deep blue strapless fitted dress that came just under my backside, problem was since my stomach was growing I didn’t know if it would fit.

“suck in” Bree giggled, she was helping me pull the dress up, I was laughing so much I didn’t have the energy to lift it up as I kept laughing Cole was watching us in fits of laughter as well.

None of knew what was so funny, we just started laughing and then couldn't stop.

“I'm trying to suck in” I grinned actually doing my best to breathe in but it didn’t help.

Ten minutes later I was dressed and staring in the mirror, I had on my hot pink peep toe heels, Bree wore a pink off shoulder dress and Scott had on a deep grey suit, we all looked pretty hot.

We made our way into the car, I grabbed my phone checking for messages but still nothing, I tried calling and again no answer, I even left a message at his office.

Fuck men know how to make women angry!

We started talking about what tonight was going to be like, I was quite nervous and starting to feel sick again, I hadn't been sick for awhile which I loved but still I was praying I didn’t throw up tonight.

“can you guys wait here for me?” I asked as we pulled outside of Matt's office, I had never stepped foot inside here before but I knew his office was on the top floor.

I was making my way towards the receptionist, she looked up and gave a smile “Mrs Hardy, your after Mr Hardy?”

I always cringed when people addressed me like that “yes is he is?” I asked, I liked her she was polite.

“yes he is, just watch out for Ellen, she's known as the office slut” she then slapped her hands over her mouth “im so sorry for saying that”

“don't worry I think she's a hoe, she eye's Matt a bit to close for my liking” I grinned, she let out a laugh as I walked past over towards the elevators.

I reached the top floor it was just 5pm, all the lights were out except for a small dim light coming from an office towards the back, I made my way over my stomach tightening hoping to god I'm not about to witness my husband banging another woman. I opened the door up staring at Ellen with her top unbuttoned exposing her bra, her skirt was hitched up, heels were kicked on the floor I also noticed the full takeaway containers all over his desk, so much for having dinner with me.

“when my ex husband comes back tell him he's bank accounts are going to be empty within the next ten minutes” I closed the door walking off towards the elevator. I was fucking done with this shit!

MATTHEW

I was coming back from the bathroom where I changed into the black suit getting ready for dinner, I was running late as it was, I walked past the elevators and I swore I seen Sadie just before the doors closed, my phone was completely fucked and wouldn't turn on.

I walked into my office and stopped “what the fuck is this?”

I turned looking at Ellen half naked across the couch, she stood up “I brought us dinner, we've had such a busy day and I thought we could relax a little”

“do your top up now, I told you I needed to leave at 5pm tonight” I walked over to the desk picking the containers up placing them in the bag they came in.

“why? Your not married so we can finally do something about this tension between us” she moved closer.

I snapped my head up towards her “what do you mean tension?” I scoffed.

“don't play dumb I see the way you look at me, ever since I came to your house you've been looking at me with lust in your eyes”

I laughed “No I haven't I had actually been looking at you trying to figure out a way to fire you with out getting sued and now you've just given me the perfect reason so guess what.. You're Fired effective immediately, you'll be paid your holidays but that's it, don’t come back in tomorrow”

“what? Why? Your ex wife doesn't love you” she screamed. I noticed she mentioned something about me not being married before.

“I'm still married” I yelled

She gave a grin “no your ex wife just came in and caught me like this, she mentioned something about your bank accounts being emptied within the next few minutes and she said you was her ex husband”

SHIT!

I picked up the phone calling the front desk “Mr Hardy” Hazel answered

“is Sadie still down there?” I asked quickly

“ah she's stepping out of the elevator now, she looks upset is everything ok?”

“no, don’t let her leave” I shouted

“Mrs Hardy, Mr Hardy wants you to stay here” I heard her say

“tell him I'm going home, I'm not feeling to well” I could hear Sadie whisper her voice starting to break, it gets like that when she's about to cry!!

“did you hear?” Hazel asked quietly

I sighed “thanks Hazel, make sure you let security know to escort Ellen out of the building and to not let her in any more she's been fired” I said in a harsh tone glaring at Ellen who was doing her final button up.

Security was up here within minutes of the phone call, I hadn't bothered talking to Ellen, she was crying but I didn’t give a fuck about her, I was more concerned about Sadie who wasn’t meant to be getting upset or worked up, yes the scan went fine, they baby is growing perfectly and her weight had gone up which I was ecstatic about but when she had left the room the doctor pulled me aside and told me her chances of being full term was still slim, she couldn't stress enough that Sadie was to stay calm and not get worked up since the baby would react to her stress, and I did the one thing that could take away the only thing we ever wanted.

Even though I had no idea what was going on I still should of listened to her weeks ago when she told me to fire her.

I raced towards the elevator making my way down to the underground parking hoping to get home before Sadie packed her bags, drained my accounts and left me for good. Traffic was slow just my luck!

I pulled up at the house and made my way inside, she was nowhere to be seen, I noticed the door to the room we was going to turn into a nursery was opened slightly, I pushed it all the way open and walked in, Sadie was leaning against the windows staring out at the ocean “I cant do this any more” she whispered.

Those were the five words that put a knife through my stomach “just hear me out” I pleaded stepping closer, she turned around and I think I fell in love with her all over again, she looked so beautiful, her hair was done differently, her make up wasn’t done how it normally was, the dress she wore fitted against her body perfectly, and then I noticed it.

Her stomach was growing, she had a pregnant belly, it wasn’t big but big enough to tell she was pregnant, I dropped to my knees “don't leave me Sadie, don’t do this” I pleaded my eyes watering from the pain I was feeling because this wasn’t like the other times, she wasn’t yelling she was just silent and staring at me like I broke her heart.

“I swear I didn’t know what she was doing in my office, my phone is fucked, I was in meetings all day so I could make it to your thing, I had ten minutes free and I went and changed then came back and Ellen was half naked, I fired her, I had her escorted out of the building, I swear I didn’t know anything then she told me you stopped by, I was only getting ready to take you to dinner”

“I don’t know what to do any more but this” she pointed towards me and back to her “this isn't working, I tried calling you all day, I left messages with someone at your work to call me, I looked at my stomach and all I wanted to do was tell you but I couldnt do that since you never called back, I'm sick to death of walking in a room and finding women all over you or asking for sex, I don’t have the energy to fight anymore and I'm pregnant I have someone else to look out for, your the one who's meant to protect me from being hurt and lately your the one causing the pain”

I took her hand pulling her closer “Sadie I love you and I know I've fucked up a lot lately, I know I've been the main reason you cry each time, I'm trying so hard to make you happy and I would do anything for you, I would fucking quit work if that would make you happy, don’t say I'm not protecting you because I do, I take care of you I would never let anyone hurt you Sadie, your the one thing I think about all day, you don’t get to quit on us, I did nothing wrong, yes I fucked up by not listening to you about her and I'm sorry I didn’t listen, I can only spend the rest of my life telling you I'm sorry each day for you to believe me, I don’t want us to be like this, you think I love fighting and walking into my office finding someone like that, fuck I couldn't be more disgusted about it, if I didn’t care about you I wouldn't chase you, I would let you walk out, we're married and having a baby, I sure as hell refuse to divorce and have a child grow up in two separate homes so no were not doing that we're going to work through it and be fine” I ran my hand over her stomach spreading my fingertips over the bump “this is our miracle baby we created out of love, this is what our love is, you were never meant to be pregnant but somehow you are and I cant think of anything better than watching our baby grow in your stomach and then to be able to hold him or her in my arms, then I wont be able to think of anything better Sadie, I love you so much”

She just stared at me not saying a word, then her hand went over mine “I love you so much as well” she whispered, I stood up cupping her cheeks “I swear nothing happened baby, I have never looked at anyone else or thought about anyone but you” I needed her to know how much I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 267 72
When a student/teacher relationship full of lust begins due to her failing grades, Laura Steele finds herself falling for her teacher, but is she fal...
18.6K 545 17
Is it possible to fall in love with your best friend?
425K 11.3K 55
Is it possible to fall in love with the wrong person? According to Hazel Barrett, yes, it absolutely is. Especially if that person happens to be yo...
179 3 8
Will a passionate love between a young student and a teacher last or will they get caught? Will their love be beneficial for both of them or only for...