Unexpected Love - a student/t...

By melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Six

42.5K 602 45
By melissalynn88

MATTHEW

“Happy Birthday!!” I opened my eyes to see a grinning Sadie straddling my waist.

“what no morning blow job?” I teased running my hands up her sides and thrusting my hips forward, her face paled as she jumped off me and bolted into the bathroom, I got up following her in as I heard her throwing up, grabbing her hair and holding it back so she wasn’t sick on it “you ok babe?”

“sorry” she whispered brushing her teeth

I wrapped my arms around her “babe your pregnant, don’t be sorry this is the best birthday present you could of ever given me, we have a baby growing in that stomach of yours so never apologise for being sick, I'm going to be here throughout it all”

“I'm so happy we got married, I love you to the moon and back but come eat because I have one more present that I'm dying to show you” she smiled kissing me “happy birthday babe”

she called this breakfast, this was more like breakfast, lunch and dinner plus dessert, I had never seen a plate so full of food “babe you have to help me eat this”

“fine birthday boy” she opened her mouth while I put a fork full of pancakes in there.

“so you ready for your present?” she grinned wrapping her body against me

“seriously you didn’t need to get me anything else, you being pregnant is enough”

“I know but I got you something else, follow me” I followed her outside my arms still around her waist as she stood in front of the garage.

I frowned “babe?”

“ever wondered why I wouldn't let you park your car in here this week?” she grinned, I remembered her telling me she was paining so I couldn't go in there and peek.

“you painted me a naked picture of yourself?” I asked laughing, she took the remote and pressed the button so the roller door went up.

I am pretty sure I had a fucking heart attack and died then came back to life. “Sadie tell me you didn’t buy this?” I whispered walking towards the Black 1969 camaro running my hand alone the roof.

“maybe I did buy it” she said slowly and quietly.

“babe how did you know?” I turned back around looking at her

“maybe I hacked your computer and searched your history” she looked away smiling “your lucky I didn’t find any porn”

Fuck I had the best wife ever! I had been wanting to buy one of these cars forever but never had the time to go look at them, this car was in perfect condition, it was definitely amazing.

“Sadie how did you know where to get this from?” even I knew she knew nothing about cars

“Nate helped me, I didn’t even know what this car was until he told me and we went looking for one and found this, is it ok?” she asked looking worried that It wasn’t the right one

“baby its amazing, you surprise me everyday, lets get dressed and go for a drive?” I suggested tugging her arm.

“so birthday boy what do you want to do today?” she asked pressing her wet body against mine the water raining down over us

“I just want to spend the day with the three of us” I grinned placing my hand on her stomach “I cant believe your pregnant, I'm still in shock over it”

“same, I'm really happy though and I don’t care if this is our only baby, I'm completely ok with that”

“me too, hell I was happy with it just being us, but a baby god that's the best thing ever” I kissed her pulling away.

I sat on the bed while Sadie got changed, watching her slowly put on her this tiny pink lace trim thing that was meant to be underwear but it definitely didn’t cover much, her ass definitely on show

“babe” I groaned huskily walking over gripping her ass “I love your ass”

“help” she asked as she slipped a matching bra on, clipping it up I spun her around, taking in her perfect body.

“I'm going to get bigger” she pouted pushing her stomach out

“good, I cant wait until your stomach is bigger, my short pregnant wife” I teased

“i'm not that short, your just freakishly tall” I laughed, I guess she was right, she was the average size coming to my shoulders but hey cant blame me for teasing her.

She went and finished getting dressed coming out in a pair of bright blue short shorts, a light grey shirt with a black long thin cardigan, her hair was straight almost reaching her ass “your adorable”

“so are you, come on babe lets go for a drive” she beamed

“so how much was the car?” I casually asked as I pulled out of the driveway

“cant remember” she mumbled looking away

I slid my arm around her pulling her closer “babe, I'll just check the bank statements”

“what! That isn't fair” she huffed, god she was cute

“I'll just ask Nate then” I grinned

“ugh fine it was eight hundred”

I tried not to choke “dollars?” I asked hopefully

she shook her head “million”

“are you fucking serious?” my voice got louder.

I felt her body shaking against mine, she was now full on laughing “oh babe your so easy to trick, no eight hundred thousand”

“really, I guess that's alright then, but don’t go buying me things” I kissed her head

“your my husband and I will buy you whatever I feel like and anyway its not like I'm struggling for money” there was no point in objecting with her, I didn’t want to argue, I was pretty happy with the car.

We went for an hours drive just around town and then around the highway getting back home around 11am, I was definitely impressed with the car, second best present of my life first being the baby in Sadie's stomach.

SADIE

I was so happy Matt loved the car! I was definitely in love with it and it was definitely a nice ride I couldn't feel any happier than I did right now. Jack was coming around to visit, so was Bree and I had no idea how they would be towards each other, we still hadn't let them know about the baby either.

I was standing in the kitchen when Matt walked in “your cake is done” I smiled looking up at him.

“can I eat it now?” he grinned taking a big slice of the triple chocolate mud cake before I could answer him and taking a bite “thats awesome babe” he came over giving me a peck with a mouth still full of food, I licked his bottom lip where he had the chocolate topping on it.

“you taste good” I wiggled my brows walking away, then walking back in because the cake tasted so good I wanted a slice as well, Matt stared at me with a smirk forming on his mouth “the baby wanted some cake” I grinned

“oh yeah I'm sure the baby was hungry” he laughed.

Sitting out in the sun Matt was rubbing my feet, he was definitely the sweetest husband ever “babe do you realised we missed valentines day last week?”

“we did too, what was we doing?” he frowned trying to think, I cant even remember

“we forgot our first valentines day together” I laughed, leaning up kissing him.

“hey happy birthday big fella” we looked up to see Jack walking in with a carton of beer and bottle of beam, he was in a white tank top and board shorts, his hair messily done

“hey whats happening?” Matt grinned

“nothing much, new car?” he asked handing Matt a beer

“yeah present from Sadie” Matt smiled cracking his beer open, I went to move my legs but he held them in place

“serious? Fuck pretty nice job Sadie” he grinned sitting back in his seat

We talked for a bit more Jack had stopped screwing around and was still living in a hotel, I found that funny. Our heads turned to see Bree walk in, she was in a pair of black shorts and a pink tank top, still looking gorgeous as ever “happy birthday Matt” she grinned sitting opposite Jack

“thanks” he smiled.

Jack went to pour us all shots each full of beam, “none for Sadie” Matt said sternly

“what she cant drink?” Jack laughed pouring three drinks

I was about to speak when Matt opened his mouth “well we're having a baby” he grinned

“your adopting?” they both asked shocked

we both shook our heads “no we're actually pregnant” I announced, I didn’t know how they would both take it since their whole abortion problem they went through.

“your joking?” Bree laughed, looking at both of us “how?”

“by them having sex obviously?” Jack rolled his eyes.

She shot him a glare “I know that stupid but she was told she'd never be able to get pregnant!”

“we just got very lucky to be able to have a baby, the doctor is pretty shocked it happened” I smiled

“how far along are you?” Jack asked looking more happier than Bree

“six weeks” Matt grinned taking my hand

Bree jumped on my lap hugging me “I'm going to be a aunty, oh this is the best news ever!” she beamed rubbing my flat stomach

“congrats Matt wow I never thought i'd see the day you had kids, so lets celebrate” he poured more shots passing them to him.

We sat around talking and the other three were drinking shots non stop, it didn’t really bother me that they were drinking and I wasn’t.

“hey bro where's your party hat?” Nate walked out of the sliding doors with a freaking party hat on his head and walking over putting one on Matt's head “you's going out tonight?”

“yeah we should go out to dinner then drinking at that new club?” Jack grinned

I was honestly ready for bed but didn’t want to disappoint everyone so I just acted as happy as they all did “why don’t we meet up at Bertino's in say an hour and head out afterwards?” Jack said as he got up with the others to head off and change, everyone agreed.

I was laying face down on the bed with my eyes closed when I felt Matt lay next to me “we don’t have to go out babe” he rubbed my back

“it's your birthday babe” I rolled over running my hand up his face “I love you”

he bent forward kissing me softly “I love you too babe, you sure you want to go out? We can stay in?”

“no, the others are excited to go out, it just will suck going to a club and being pregnant” I laughed a little

“I'm sorry babe” he rubbed circles over my stomach

“sure you are babe, just have fun tonight” I grinned

I changed into a red off the shoulder dress with a draping sleeve, the dress was a nice soft silky material that hung just at the top of my thighs, I slipped into a pair of Christian Louboutin silver glitter platform sandals making me extra tall again, I walked over to my earring draw putting on a pair of ivanka trump hoop diamond earrings on and a matching chunky bracelet. Matt walked in behind me putting on a black button down shirt over his navy slim fitting jeans.

I went into the bathroom pulling my hair into a low pony tail locking a piece of hair around the band, I seriously needed to get it cut it was getting so long.

“that dress is pretty short” I looked up to see Matt leaning against the frame

I rolled my eyes, it was short but it wasn’t like my ass was showing “do you want me to change?”

“no you look hot” he grinned “still in that sexy underwear?”

I shook my head “nope I had to change it” I lifted up the back of my dress flashing my red and black lace cheeky bottoms.

“show me your bra” he moved closer, his voice getting huskier, I lifted the dress right up revealing a matching strapless push up bra “fuck baby”

He groaned as I dropped the dress “maybe tonight you'll get to take it off me” I bit my lip running my hand down the front of his jeans feeling his bulge.

“I want you now Sadie” he kissed me pushing me into the bench and lifting my dress up “lean forward” he kissed down my back as I pushed my butt out into his hard on, his hands slid my panties over to the side pushing inside me holding my waist tightly.

We got to the restaurant Bree, Jack and Nate were all sitting there, Bree had on a pink dress that was shorter than mine, so I have no idea how Matt thought my dress was short, Jack and Nate was in button down shirts and jeans as well.

Matt pulled my chair out and then sat next to me with his hand on my thigh, Bree was next to me on the other side drinking fruity cocktails, while I had water! I was seriously wanting to take a sip of Bree's drink

“want some?” Bree whispered, I looked at Matt who was talking to Jack and Nate.

I leant my head forward just so I could smell it, “oh god that's yummy” I whispered breathing it in.

“Sadie don’t even think about it” I heard Matt whisper in my ear

“I was just sniffing it” I sighed rolling my eyes at him.

Bree and I talked she told me she's still in love with Jack but is hurt he slept with so many people after they broke up, I agreed with her, I mean if Matt did that to me I don’t think I would take him back.

Our food came around and I was eating a warm chicken salad, I started to get that same uneasy feeling “Bree I'm just going to the bathroom” I whispered then stood up, trying not to run but I was kind of walking fast, as soon as I got into the toilet I threw up everything I had just eaten. I ended up vomiting twice before making my way back to the table.

MATTHEW

I didn’t even notice Sadie had left until I noticed her walking back over to the table, wow I'm a real attentive husband! Those legs made me half hard as her dress clung to her body, she looked a little pale in the face “you ok?” I asked rubbing her thigh, she just nodded taking a drink of her water, for some reason I didn’t really believe her.

We finished off our dinner around 9 then walked to the new club which had a massive line up, good thing we just walked past them and headed straight in. Sadie was at the bar talking with Bree while we went and sat down “so you nervous about having a kid soon?” Jack asked staring at Sadie and Bree.

“not really, I mean its all we've talked about for the past few months so we both are real excited, what's the go with Bree and you now?”

he shrugged “I still love her, think I might see if she wants to start over again I know we both fucked up and I was pissed but I'm not mad any more”

The girls came back, I kind of felt bad that we all sat around drinking while Sadie was drinking nothing, I actually felt really guilty for dragging her along to a freaking club while she's pregnant, I downed the rest of my scotch and grabbed her hand “come on babe lets head home”

She shook her head “no, it's your birthday you stay” I loved how she was thinking of everyone but herself, but this baby means more to me than some club.

“guys we're going to head off” I called out over the music.

“come on Sadie let him stay” Jack grabbed me stopping me from moving

“babe you stay, have fun with the guys” she smiled giving me a kiss, she said bye to everyone before walking off, fuck this I'm going home with my wife!

“I'm going to head off now” I stood up.

“come on she's right on her own” Jack frowned “you never come out any more”

I guess he was right I hadn't been out with him for ages “sorry but I'm going home to the wife” I stated walking off, I headed out the doors and seen Sadie walking down the pathway, the bloody sky high shoes making a loud noise as she walked “Sadie” I called out, she turned around giving me a huge smile, and that's how I knew where I wanted to be tonight, with my wife not stuck in some club.

“you could of stayed there” she said as we got in the car

“yeah well I wanted to be with you, you was sick earlier wasn’t you?” I accused rubbing her belly

she just nodded “I didn’t want to make a big deal about it”

“I knew we shouldn't of went out, how sick have you been today?” I was kind of pissed that I dragged her out

“just this morning and twice tonight, I don’t feel well at all” she closed her eyes as I started the car.

She was still asleep as I pulled up in the driveway, scooping her up in my arms and carrying her inside up to our bedroom I laid her down on the bed and started taking her heels off, even running my hand over the heel on them felt painful enough “I'm sorry for wrecking your birthday” she yawned sitting up.

“trust me you didn’t wreck it at all” I grinned taking her other shoe off.

Watching as she slid her dress up over her head and pulling her headband out her hair fanned out down her body, the lingerie she wore holy fuck it got me hard again, she walked over and started to unbutton my shirt, I pulled it off letting it fall to the ground and she pulled my jeans down, I seen her eyes wander down to the tent in my boxers “let me make love to you Sadie properly” I whispered kissing a trail of kissed down her neck and leading her over to the bed.

“definitely the best birthday ever” I stated kissing her nose and rolling off her to wrap my arms around her warm body.

“you do realise I'm going to be boring now, its not fun when everyone else drinks and your the only sober one” she laughed

“yeah well I'll give up drinking with you, no more clubs or bars” I assured her, fuck no more alcohol for 9 months is going to be hard!

“I'm scared, I'm frightened that something is going to happen and we've lost our chance to have our family” I seen the tears filling in her eyes

“babe we can be boring together, I'll be at home working most the time anyway and you don’t need

to work”

“I'm not letting you be the only one who works Matt”

I laughed “oh babe you think I'm going to let you work then you've got another thing coming, your only job is to grow our baby”

we talked more until Sadie sprinted to the bathroom to throw up, she walked out holding her stomach “I'm sorry”

“babe I'd be more concerned if you wasn’t sick, and I told you earlier don’t say sorry” I told her sternly as I pulled her back to bed.

I think I had managed to get 5 hours sleep, Sadie was up all night throwing up so I knew she didn’t get much sleep at all, I looked over at her she was fast asleep her lips slightly parted, giving her a soft kiss I slid out of bed putting on a pair of boxers and heading downstairs.

I checked my phone I had a shit load of messages from Nate and Jack begging me to come back out and party with them. Fuck that.

I headed back upstairs to the bedroom where Sadie was still fast asleep, I sat her food and drink next to her and went to have a shower.

I felt hand snake around my naked waist as her body pressed into me from behind “thankyou for the

breakfast baby”

“well you was up all night so I kind of searched the net to find what helps with morning sickness” I laughed feeling like one of those whipped husbands

“well the toast and cup of tea worked, I feel a bit better” her mouth kissing my back in pecks everywhere while her hand moved down lower making me hard as a rock as her hands stroked me up and down.

My eyes went wide when I realised what I'd just done, blowing over my wife's face when she's about to wrap her mouth around my cock is probably not the best start to the day.

“a little warning next time would be nice” she hissed standing up and washing her face with the wash cloth.

I stood there not knowing how to even answer that “ugh sorry?” I had to bite my lip to refrain myself from laughing so dam hard.

She turned around with a cheeky grin plastered on her mouth “well guess your not the first guy to blow over my face” and with that she slapped my ass and walked out leaving me there speechless yet again.

I flicked the water off grabbing a towel and drying myself, wrapping the towel around my waist “what do you mean not the first?” I didn’t even like the thought of her sucking someone else off, I walked into the robe where she was standing in deep green panties clipping up her bra, fuck she looks hot.

“I was joking Matt, I said it to get a reaction out of you because you thought it was funny” she continued to get dressed then walking off and spinning back around “I want you to let me drive a certain birthday present you received yesterday morning”

Shaking my head there was no way in hell that was happening “no” I laughed.

She walked over pulling the towel off me and gripping hold of my cock “you will do it Matthew unless your little friend wants to be lonely for awhile”

Yeah I gave in to her, I Matthew Thomas Hardy gave in because my so called little friend couldn't deal to be away from her for to long. So now we was sitting in the Camaro that was parked in the drive way and Sadie was looking slightly nervous “babe drive”

“I need to tell you something” she kind of laughed “I don’t know how to drive a manual”

Oh fuck you've got to be kidding me “do you want me to teach you?” I sighed

“umm well Nate did years ago and I kind of maybe bunny hopped and stalled on a speed bump”

fucking hell what have I just gotten into!

SADIE

I was watching Matt's face as I told him about when Nate took me driving when I was younger and lets just say he looked sick in the face “but I'm sure i'll do fine” I grinned turning the car on.

“don't” he yelled “don't even put your foot off the break just turn the car off” he laughed, I turned to him pouting “don't pout, I love you so much this is an expensive car”

“you blew on my face” I growled back trying to make him feel bad, I still cant believe that

happened I was only pulling him off then went to take him in my mouth but someone was eager!

“fine drive and I said I was sorry!”

I put my foot of the break and eased on the gas, shifting into second gear easily “thought you said you bunny hop?” he questioned, he spoke to soon because the car jerked send us both flying forward and the gears grinding, I pretty much stopped the car right away, we hadn't even made it down the driveway.

Matt was gripping the front of the dash laughing with me, he grabbed me sliding me across to him and straddling his waist “babe I think I just aged ten years”

“I'm sorry, I thought maybe I would be good but now I know why I prefer a auto” I beamed kissing him hard, pulling down his shorts he slid my panties to the side and pushing inside of me “lucky no one can see” I moaned out as he sucked along my neck.

Sex in the driveway, definitely worth fogging the windows up in. Matt was now driving back down the drive way since he thought I would break the car.

“ah babe I have to head into town for a bit” he looked nervous as I went to get out

“oh alright then” I tried to not look so disappointed, I mean he has only just told me this now

I was upstairs changing into my pyjamas, I was so tired and it wasn’t even 7, Matt had insisted on cooking dinner for me.

Walking downstairs all the lights were out, I walking into the dining room and the whole room was lit with candles “Matt what is this?” I smiled up at him

“we missed valentines day and I felt bad” he shrugged like it was no big deal.

No big deal? This was definitely a surprise and a major big deal as I walked over towards the table.

MATTHEW

Sadie just kept staring at me with a hidden smile over her lips “your amazing” she bent forward pressing her mouth to mine.

I had been in town today trying to think of something to make up forgetting valentines day last week, I wanted to do something every so romantic for her before I started working.

I had actually made a chicken stir fry, yes I made it from scratch I'm not that useless, I didn’t know how it would taste either.

“you really made this?” she question again and I nodded “it's really good Matt I'm impressed that you can cook”

“you'll love dessert then” I winked drinking a glass of coke, yes I was still sticking to my no drinking even though I would kill for a glass of whisky at the moment.

“I got you something” I grinned sitting a small box in front of her.

“I didn’t get you anything though” she frowned.

“you got me a baby, hell I cant buy enough to compete with that” nothing could compare to the baby we was having.

She opened the black box and looked at me through her glossy eyes “it's a eternity ring” I grinned taking the baguette diamond ring with diamond sides and sliding it on her ring finger “its stunning” she whispered wiping her eyes, then she started full on crying, I'm guessing it was her pregnancy hormones because she never cries this much.

“don't cry, I hate seeing you upset” I pulled her onto my lap

“I'm not upset, these are happy tears, I've been horrible to you and I don’t deserve someone as perfect as you”

I grinned “babe you've been amazing, I went and picked out the ring this morning after you jumped me in the driveway”

she slapped my arm “I didn’t jump you” she giggled

“I love you, come on lets get you to bed”

“no you said you had dessert, I'm starving” she grinned

I walked back out of the kitchen with a black forest chocolate gateau cake, knowing this is her favourite desert it should make up from this morning in the shower!

“did you make this?” she smiled taking a cherry and sucking the cream off

“what would happen if I said yes?”

“ah I would say your a bad liar” she laughed.

I could hardly breathe, every inch of my body was on edge as Sadie and I faced each other, nose to nose, our arms and legs wrapped around each other as her hips slowly rocked with mine “kiss me” she whispered, moving my hand up the back of her neck I pushed her closer to me, definitely not a slow kiss, her pace quickened as she kissed back just as hard, she moaned gripping my hair hard, her loud noises made me blow within seconds.

The weekend past and it was now Wednesday, I was heading to the office, fuck that sounds weird as hell to say. I was doing my deep grey tie up when Sadie walked in whistling “I'm so wet right now”

I grinned “your a dirty woman Mrs Hardy” I turned around staring at her long legs, her just fucked hair all messy from the hard fuck I gave her no more than half hour ago.

“so who's your assistant?” she trailed off looking at the floor, I love how she gets jealous so easily

I walked over “woman and I swear you don’t need to be jealous”

“cant blame me” she murmured and I knew this was all coming back to the fight the other week

“you want to come work for me?” I grinned, not much work would get done we'd be screwing on the desk most the time.

“behave and good luck, we both love you” she gave a big smile

I bent down lifting her singlet “try not to make your mum sick today” I pressed my lips to her stomach, standing back up “call If your really sick again, I love you” I gave her a long kiss and tucked her back up in bed.

Who the fuck calls it morning sickness when it's been all day sickness, definitely worse of a night time!

I walked through the massive building down town, it felt weird walking in and having everyone stare “morning Mr Hardy, your coffee is on your desk” I looked up at the tall woman standing at the elevator she was alright looking with her dark brown hair and light blue eyes but not my type she was too skinny as her thin frame was covered in a very tight dress and high heels, fuck Sadie's going to blow a fuse.

“thanks, I want to you to make sure when ever Sadie calls to put her through right away I don’t care if I'm in a meeting” I stated walked over to the double doors.

“ok, her last name?” she asked holding the door open.

I turned to look at her she cant be serious right? “Hardy” I stated walking over to the desk.

“sister?” she asked looking hopeful.

“wife” I frowned setting the briefcase down on the table, I popped it open and gave a slight laugh, there was a photo of us on our wedding day and a note attached 'just to remind you that your still married'

*photo is on the desk, I love you!* I sent to her quickly

the morning passed slow, I had gone over contracts, spent more time on the phone than I wanted.

“excuse me Mr Hardy can I get you anything for lunch?” I looked up at Ellen who was leaning over the doorway.

“that time already” I grinned loosening my tie, she nodded “what would you like?”

“ah just a chicken roll and bottle of water” I grabbed a twenty out of my wallet and handed it to her.

Dialling the house phone it kept ringing “hello” Sadie answered out of breath

“hey babe you ok you sound weird”

“hey you, yeah I'm good I was just down at the beach”

“you go swimming?” I looked outside it was raining

“no I took a heap of photos, I'm just about to edit them actually”

I looked up to see Ellen walk back in “here's your lunch” I mouthed a thanks as she sat the food down with my change.

“babe?”

“ugh what?” I asked forgetting what she was saying

“don't worry” she sighed making me feel pathetic

“sorry Ellen just brought my lunch in”

“is that the assistant?” I could sense the smirk in her voice “is she pretty?”

“I don’t think so, she's got nothing on you babe” I truthfully told her, I mean I wasn’t attracted to Ellen at all, hell I wouldn't get stiff it I was paid to fuck her!

“ok, well I love you and see you later”

“love you too babe” I hung up.

I sat there for around twenty minutes staring at my wedding photo, god I missed her

Ellen walked back in “you have a meeting in ten minutes with the WDB firm” I just nodded getting ready for a long day.

SADIE

I was currently editing the photos I took at the beach in the office, I got some awesome shots of a little girl playing with her dog, she was adorable no older than 4 with light blonde hair in pigtails and a dress. I got some good shots when it started pouring down, the waves crashing against each other, they looked even better once I had edited them.

I heard my phone go off it was another text from Matt *I love you*

*I love you too xx* I replied

I put tea on, just a quick satay chicken vegetable casserole with a potato bake, it was smelling so good, I was starving as it is. I gave the bottom of the house a quick vacuum and got the washing from outside bringing it in and ironing it.

I went and put our clothing away changing into some comfy short shorts and a large off the shoulder long sleeved top, I put my hair up in a messy bun heading back downstairs to check on dinner, It was now 7pm and I was starving, stuff waiting any longer for Matt, I dished my dinner and sat at the table eating alone, and yes I sat there crying because everything makes me cry lately.

I looked up to see Matt walking in, he was so handsome in his black fitted suit, reminds me of the day we got married, his hair looks more messy, I could tell he had been running his hands through it a lot, he did that when he was stressed out.

I also noticed the big bunch of flowers in his hand as he walked closer “are you crying?” his face hardening instantly as he bent down in front of me.

I nodded “I don’t know why” I half laughed wiping my eyes.

“I got you flowers for being late” he looked so adorable as he passed me the bunch of deep purple tulips.

“they're beautiful thank you” I pressed my lips to his cheek “have you eaten?”

He shook his head “no, sorry I'm late the meeting went longer than expected”

I walked off into the kitchen and dished up a plate of food, I also knew how stressed he's been without drinking so I made him a glass of scotch.

“I told you I wasn’t going to drink” he sighed but I could tell he was about ten seconds from downing it.

“just drink it” I gave him a assuring smile

I was right he drank it pretty quick “fuck, almost as good as sex” he grinned standing up and refilling his glass.

We sat at the table, he told me all about the assistant who he assured me he isn't attracted to one bit, he had meeting after meeting and was actually looking happy when he talked about work, I was very excited when he said he was working from home for the rest of the week, even though that meant he was still going to be busy at least he could be here with me!

I woke up sore between my legs, Matt was definitely attentive to my body last night, not that I was complaining or anything! I felt Matt move behind me his arms wrapping around my stomach, I loved waking up to him.

“morning” he yawned kissing my back

“morning to you too” I rolled over smiling “I very much enjoyed last night”

He moved over on top of me between my legs slowly kissing me “same” he kissed down my naked chest, I could feel his excitement pressing against me as we kissed.

“just go slow” I smiled against his mouth as he thrusted inside, and slow he did go, we kissed the entire time, feeling his body moving on mine, my fingers tangling in his hair as we kissed, his soft moans growing louder as we both we were on the verge of ecstasy, in the end slow didn’t go so slow as we both came together.

After our shower we went downstairs and had breakfast, Matt headed straight to his office while I went to the lounge and laid down on the couch the stomach cramps were coming on again and morning sickness had came back and hit me hard, I was practically running to the bathroom after eating breakfast, each time burned more than the last.

I must of fallen asleep because I woke up in bed, the room was dark with the curtains closed. I made my way downstairs peering in the office door, Matt was typing away looking in complete concentration, he peered up giving me a goofy grin “feeling any better?”

“a little, I'm starting to get more pains again though”

He stood up looking angry “go back to bed Sadie”

“what for? I'm not sleepy anymore” I argued back

He let out a sigh walking over “babe like the doctor said we don’t know how the pregnancy will go I don’t want anything happening to either of you, so get your cute ass back to bed and ill be up soon” he was in business mode and had the don’t think about fighting me on this look across his face, he blue eyes looking scarily darker.

Its a wonder I didn’t leave a puff of smoke in my trail as I headed off before he could say another word. Luckily our bed was so comfy otherwise I would be on the couch resting, well time to get some reading done, I picked up my ipad and went through my hundreds of books that I downloaded, hearing so much about fifty shades of grey I may as well start to read it.

Well holy shit I had never been so turned on by a book in my life, I couldn't put it down I had already gotten halfway through it when Matt walked in and all I could think of was someone slapping the fuck out of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 5 33
do you think it is possible to fall in love with a person you hate ?? no .. scratch that .. with the person you ABHOR ?? cause i dont .. ~~Joseph Mar...
14.4K 538 23
Monroe never thought it would happen to her but it did. Eventually her and her teacher fall for each other. Read to find out more ;)
398 36 12
What happens when a hopeless romantic falls in love with a realistic person? Where it will lead to them? Sadhika All of me belongs to all of you. You...
10.9K 267 72
When a student/teacher relationship full of lust begins due to her failing grades, Laura Steele finds herself falling for her teacher, but is she fal...