Unexpected Love - a student/t...

بواسطة melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Four

33K 619 29
بواسطة melissalynn88

Sadie

“you did this not me, I'm not the one who had someone feel me up” I cried punching his chest.

“I told her not to touch me just as you walked in” he sighed running a hand through his hair “I told her I was fucking married I don’t even know who she was”

I laughed “if you was married you wouldn't of came here drinking or told me you wanted to strangle me, go live your party boy life Matt I don’t need this shit in my life” I stated and walked off towards my car where Bree was waiting.

“you ok?” she quietly asked as I drove away

“no” I whispered “I just threatened to divorce him and almost killed someone” I then giggled remembering the skank gasping for air, oh shit I actually enjoyed that!

“Sweetie your being over dramatic” my Dad laughed, I told him I wanted a divorce but he wouldnt hear me out.

“daddy” I sighed

“Dont daddy me young lady, I forbid you to get a divorce, you really think Matt would do something like that? I think you walked in on a bad situation and over reacted without listening to him, we both know how hot headed you are”

I sighed as much as I hated it I knew my dad was right, I just hated the thought of someone touching him other than me.

“I nearly crushed the girls windpipe” I whispered laughing into a fit of giggles

“bloody hell your going to be the death of me” he laughed with me, some people might call us crazy but the fact my dad didn’t even care I nearly killed someone just makes me love him even more.

“whatever, oh I also dropped out of college today, want to hire me as your assistant?” I grinned

He looked at me shocked “you dropped out? Are you fucking serious?”

“don't yell, I’ve just spent the last two days fighting with Matt about it” I cried, Dad pulled me into a comforting hug.

“sweetheart if you dropping out will make you happy then I support it, I just thought you was dead set on forensics”

“I was, but now that John is dead I haven't wanted to study forensics any more, I’ve felt happy and safe and I'm thinking of selling my art work, I have all these pictures at home and maybe I could get back into it”

“ok well I have a friend who owns a gallery and he is always looking for new artists, I could show him some of your work if you emailed them and see if he's interested in buying your artwork?”

I gave a big smile “thanks dad”

“don't worry Matt and you will work things out soon”

I headed home, he always knew what to do to make me feel better, I rushed inside ignoring another phone call from Matt, and went into the room across from our bedroom, I snapped some photos then hooked it up to the computer emailing dad the canvases I had painted.

Feeling absolutely exhausted I went to bed, I just needed to sleep but instead I ended up crying and staying awake the whole night watching True Blood.

I went into the kitchen making a cup of tea to help keep me awake opening the package that had arrived earlier in the post, I felt the tears build up as I noticed they were our enlarged wedding photos, album and video. I went into the shed grabbing a hammer and the hooks heading back inside.

I still needed to find a spot to put them up still, I took them into the sitting room where the piano was and leaned them against the wall where I wanted to put them.

I heard footsteps nearing towards me I picked up my gun off the piano and flicked the safety off aiming it at the man in front of me.

“fuck Sadie” Matt looked like he was about to pass out.

I took a breath putting the gun back down flicking the safety back on “don't fucking sneak up on me” I screamed at him feeling like I was about to have a panic attack,

“well fuck me I didn’t expect to come home to almost have my wife shoot me” he roared “why the fuck is there a gun sitting out here anyway?”

“because your pathetic bitch of a wife who you just want to strangle is to afraid to be alone in case someone comes in and tries to attack me again” I screamed at the top of my lungs, his face softened and I knew I hit a nerve.

“I didn’t come here to argue” he sighed running a hand through his hair

“well why did you come here? You made it clear you didn’t want to be around me” I narrowed my eyes

“I'm still your husband, you don’t get to threaten to divorce me, we got married and are trying to have a baby so you don’t get to kick me out” he growled, I knew I should be mad at him but he really was hot as hell when he was mad. I just didn’t answer him I was done fighting with him.

“need some help?” he softly asked walking closer, I just nodded looking away from him, he took the hammer and a hook and hitting it into the wall.

An hour later neither of us had spoken to each other and our photos were hanging on the wall, I must say the photos were amazing, looking at them Matt and I looked so happy and in love, I still loved him with all my heart I just hated fighting with him.

“you were so beautiful that day, I remember it like it was yesterday” he whispered sitting down next to me

“same” I replied looking at the ground

“Sadie nothing happened with her” he sighed taking my hand in his

“I know” I whispered my voice breaking

“do you still want a divorce?” he asked, I could hear the fear in his voice

I shook my head “Dad forbidded me from getting one”

“do you love me?” he asked quietly, I turned to look at him

“you have no idea how much I love you” I honestly said with tears streaming down my cheeks

he pulled me into his chest.

“god Sadie you have no idea how much I love you, I never want to loose you or hear you say that you wanted to divorce me again, I will never stop loving you”

Gripping onto him like my life depended on him, our mouths met in a hungry fashion, kissing like never before, his tongue meeting with mine as my hands ran up and down his back, he took control over my mouth pushing me down onto the couch leaning over me, neither of us were being gentle my hands were gripping his ass tight pushing him into me more, my top was pulled up as he grabbed my breast through my bra sucking on my other one, I tugged his shirt off dragging my hands through his hair pulling on it hard, my shorts were off in seconds as was his trousers “ride me” he whispered pulling me up to him, pushed him down on the sofa as I slid down on top of him, I licked his lobe sucking on it softly as I rocked back and forth as we kissed our teeth bumped but neither of us cared.

“harder” I cried out, he gripped my thighs harder as I dug my nails into his shoulders as I came crying out as his thrusts met mine, the phone rang and neither of us made any movements to answer it, I found myself being lowered onto the carpeted rug with Matt hovering over the top of me holding my legs up with his arms as he sped up his pace, the phone had stopped ringing “Matt I'm coming” I cried out and he dropped my legs going slower as he came with me

“I love you” he whispered kissing down my neck, oh I missed the way he touches my body.

Sitting back on the couch Matt turned to me “can we talk about you dropping out now?” he calmly asked.

I nodded “honestly I have lost interest in studying forensics, I loved it and I know I wanted to do it badly but since John was caught and killed I didn’t want to do it any more, we got married and I've been so happy, I cant think of anything worse than being near dead bodies I want to spew even thinking about it”

“I just don’t get it didn’t you tell me you felt like this?”

“I tried to but you got so angry, I didn’t really know how I felt until I got back from the doctors”

“oh, how was the doctors?” he asked rubbing my hand

“follow me” I stood up leading him towards the staircase and down towards the room across from ours.

“where's all your artwork?” he looked around the now empty.

I walked into the walk in robe which was half the size of ours and picked up a small parcel from the shelf then walked out passing it to him“this is your birthday present I was waiting until Saturday but I cant wait any longer”

He let out a unsure laugh “Ok”

“Matt, I want nothing more to be able to give you a baby, its the one thing I would of paid millions of dollars for it to happen, and I know we have been trying for what feels like forever and I hate knowing it might of never happened, that I wouldn't be able to make you a dad, but I don’t want us to try any more” I seen the look of disappointment in his eyes, which made me feel awful.

He didn’t say anything as he unwrapped his present “a paintbrush?” he laughed holding it up.

“I was thinking this room would be perfect for our baby” I smiled looking into his eyes, he frowned

“but you just said you didn’t want to try any more”

I shook my head “you should of asked why I didn’t want to try any more, its because I'm already pregnant” I smiled

I watched as his whole face lit up “your pregnant?” he whispered “like there's a baby in your belly?”

I nodded “when I bled the other day it was a build up of old blood and the cramps were from my uterus stretching, she did a ultrasound and didn’t notice anything until the blood work came back in and it showed I was definitely pregnant”

“that's why you threw up the other day?” he asked like he was figuring it all out “fuck you tried to tell me and I just went off at you, fuck Sadie you knew the morning you came and dropped out that's why you were crying, fucking hell and then I got you all worked up and yelled at you, I'm a fucking idiot”

“I not mad any more, I don’t want to fight Matt I want to forget about it and move on because we're finally going to have a baby, I'm so happy but I'm scared its all going to be taken away from us”

MATTHEW

God she's pregnant! We're pregnant! We're having a baby!!!!

I seriously didn’t think this would happen, I spent all yesterday mad that she was going to divorce me, I had kicked Jacks whores out as soon as Sadie took off, I even kicked Jack out of the place and told him to find somewhere else to live.

“so your happy about the baby?” she asked not taking her eyes off mine

I grabbed hold of her lifting her up “baby I'm more than happy, you pregnant oh god I love that idea” I grinned carrying her into our room and sitting down her on the bed

“how far along are you?” I asked lifting her top up exposing her bare stomach, running my hand over it

“I have a scan tomorrow morning, your coming with me right?” she asked hopefully

“I am not going to miss out on seeing our baby, oh fuck Sadie I am so happy, I cant believe we're pregnant” I grinned

“I know Matt, I'm going to get fat and I will be moody, and then you really will think I'm a bitch” she smirked.

I felt bad for saying that “you know I didn’t mean anything I said, I was just annoyed and I cant wait until you have a belly”

“I'm not mad with you any more, I love you so much, but please I don’t want you to be with Jack if he has his hookers around, I don’t want to be worrying that your with someone else all the time”

“I kicked Jack out and took his key off him, I wont ever be with anyone else but you” I moved up kissing her trailing my fingers down her cheek “your beautiful” I smiled

“I love you so much” she burst out crying.

Well that was unexpected, I didn’t expect her to start balling after telling me she loved me

“baby what's wrong?” I laughed wiping her tears

“I'm sorry I tried to divorce you” she sobbed

I let out a louder laugh “baby its ok, I would never of signed it anyway, I cant believe you actually went to your dad”

“he just laughed at me and told me I was being over dramatic”

“I really am sorry Sadie”

“its fine Matt”

“no its not, but I kind of thought you was going to kill her when he had hold of her neck”

She burst out laughing “I know its not funny and its sick that I find it so funny but I probally would of crushed her throat if I had of walked in on yous in a bedroom”

“yeah your pretty hot when you fight, I would never of been in a bedroom with her” I bent down kissing her again.

“why did she have her hand on your leg” she had stopped laughing and looked sad again.

“honestly she asked if she could blow me in the bedroom and I grabbed her hand and told her I was married and to fuck off”

“if there was something you wanted me to do to you, you would tell me wouldn't you?” she cried again covering her face.

I moved her hands away from her crying eyes “babe yes, we definitely have amazing sex each time”

“promise”

“I promise on my life your the only one for me and I never want to fight and be away from you again”

Her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me down to her mouth “make love to me” she whispered kissing everywhere but my mouth.

“do you want me?” I grinned rubbing her through her trousers

“yes” she moaned

Fuck I can hardly breathe, make up sex is definitely worth the fight “I love you Matt” Sadie mumbled kissing my chest where her head lay.

“I love you more, I think you broke my dick though” I laughed, she rolled off me giggling.

“really? You didn’t say stop” she looked up smiling

“I didn’t mean like that, just the past three hours stopping every time I almost came then going again god I blew hard”

“same but mine was more toe curling than anything I think my eyes rolled in the back of my head”

she climbed out of bed “come shower with me baby daddy”

“fuck I forgot your pregnant” I grinned jumping out of the bed and grabbing hold of her mentally kicking myself for forgetting the best news of my life.

“we're going to have a baby!” I spun her around as her legs latched onto my hips as I walked us into the shower.

“go use that test” I grinned as I watched her drying herself off

“really?” she bit her lip smiling then opened the draw pulling it out “get out” she frowned

“serious? We've seen each other pee before” I rolled my eyes

“fine” sat pulled the stick out walking over to the toilet, I faced the other way so she didn’t get embarrassed.

This had to be the longest three minutes of my entire life! We went and got dressed to try take our mind off it, I was feeling like a kid on christmas morning.

I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed the stick “babe you ready?” I called out as I walked into the bedroom.

She came running out of the wardrobe “yes”

Flipping it over there was a big fat word PREGNANT, even thou we knew she was it was still awesome to read it!

“baby I cant believe we are pregnant, when do you want to tell people?” I frowned.

“maybe we can tell them after our scan and make sure everything is going well, I'm still scared something will go wrong” she sighed, wrapping my arms around her.

“babe everything will be perfect” I assured her, nothing was going to hurt us now.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

95 1 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...
324 25 16
Power. Money. Career. I can't give up, yet I'm in love this time. What will I do? Shall I just keep loving him? Shall I escape to be free from hurtin...
14.4K 538 23
Monroe never thought it would happen to her but it did. Eventually her and her teacher fall for each other. Read to find out more ;)
399 37 12
What happens when a hopeless romantic falls in love with a realistic person? Where it will lead to them? Sadhika All of me belongs to all of you. You...