Unexpected Love - a student/t...

By melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Three

31.6K 556 63
By melissalynn88

SADIE

Another three weeks passed, it was Matt's birthday this weekend and I had no idea what to get him, he had everything already and I wanted to get him something good.

We made up after our little fight, I had only heard about it by Cole who seen them together and sent me a photo, it pissed me off how he could just lie to my face like that.

I had a pounding headache all day, I was in Matt's class now staring at the insides of a pig, normally I would be excited to be doing this but today I couldn't be bothered“you know Sadie you have to help” Cole laughed, we were partners again, Bree wasn’t here today, she was skipping heaps lately mostly to work out her problems with Jack, they were having a big sit down to sort out everything.

“ok, I'm going to help” I sighed walking over, I took one look at the insides and rushed to the bin spewing my guts up, even the smell was making me feel sicker.

I felt a hand on my back “babe you alright?” Matt whispered, I just nodded. I rinsed my mouth out under the sink tap making my way back to Cole who was trying not to laugh

“I cant believe you threw up, you like love this stuff” Its true, I never felt sick around things like this, I loved doing autopsy's in class and I had never thrown up before.

I went back to the pig and put some gloves on, I went to put my hands inside and got another whiff off the smell and looked at Cole “you look really pale” he whispered moving out as I grabbed the bin throwing up all over again.

“Sadie, go home” Matt spoke sternly“you look sick”

“I just have a migraine” I sighed leaning over the bin.

“go home” he stated, I stood up grabbing my bag making my way out to the car lot, I heard my name being called out, I turned around to see Matt running over “babe are you ok to drive?” he asked feeling my forehead.

I gave a weak smile “yeah babe, I think i've just gotten a cold or something I love you”

“I love you too sexy, just go get in bed and I will pick something up on the way for tea” he bent down kissing me on the forehead before walking back into the school.

I came home straight away and put on some warm pyjamas hopping into bed, I had prison break on to watch, I still felt sick and my headache was slightly easing, the spewing however did not go away, I think I threw up 4 times in an hour.

I heard the door close and knew Matt was home, he was back earlier, he walked in with a bunch of flowers“feeling better babe?”

“kind of but I keep throwing up, why are you back early?”

“someone has to take care of you and plus I got someone to cover my classes, are you hungry?”

I shook my head “If I eat I will throw up, how embarrassing is it that I spewed twice in class” I threw my hands over my face

“it wasn’t too bad, more funny than anything, you are actually the first person to spew, I have had people faint but never throw up” he laughed, oh I'm glad he finds it amazing

He went to put the flowers in water and cook himself something for dinner while I stayed in bed, all I managed to drink was small sips of water.

Matt came to bed and watched prison break with me, I ended up falling asleep snuggling into his chest.

“babe” I opened my eyes to see Matt dressed next to me “I've got to go to work now” he rubbed my head.

“shit what time is it?” I tried sitting up but a pain went through my stomach making me suck in a sharp breath.

“stay home today, are you ok?” he asked pulling the covers down rubbing my stomach where my hand was.

“yeah I just feel gross” I stared at him.

“ok well call me if you want me to come home, I love you babe” he pressed his mouth to mine giving me a long kiss.

I turned the tv back on after he headed off, I had been getting cramps like I used to with my period all morning, I made my way to the bathroom before I pee'd myself and sat on the toilet, I was still half asleep when I noticed blood everywhere on my legs and the paper.

What the hell? I had no idea what that was from, I mean my periods stopped years ago. I didn’t even own a pad. I folded over a heap of paper and put it in my pants making my way to the room, I checked the clock 10:40am ugh Matt would be teaching now, I grabbed my phone and called Nate.

“yo sis whats up?” he answered happily into the phone

“can you come here and take me to the doctors?” I whispered trying not to cry

“Sadie whats wrong? Where's Matt?”

“working, I don’t want to bother him, I'm bleeding everywhere” I sniffled

“on my way” he said before he hung up.

I called Dr Emmerson and made an appointment she was my doctor last time and knew all about the problems I had with my pains and periods, so she fit me in right away. I was standing outside when Nate pulled up, I must of looked like crap considering in was only wearing trackies and one of Matt's jumpers over my singlet, I walked over to the other side of the car getting in.

“so when you say bleeding?” Nate asked as we headed on the highway

“I was sick yesterday with a headache and woke up today with cramps like bad ones again and I went to the bathroom and there was blood all down my legs”

he rubbed my leg “ok, we'll get you checked out, but it's probably nothing to worry about”

Sitting in the examine room, Nate came in with me, I was scared as hell since the last time I was in here was with mum.

“right Sadie, this is kind of stumping me, so what I'm going to do is run a few blood tests, will get you an ultrasound on your uterus, and I will do some other testing for cervical cancer, I don’t want you to panic, but I'm going to do a full work up” she stated.

As soon as she said the word cancer I freaked out big time!

I was sitting at home, waiting for Matt to arrive I had to talk to him and I didn’t know how he was going to take it, I just hoped he would understand.

I heard his car pull up, I went and sat on the couch my heart beating a million miles an hour as he walked through the doors.

“babe you feeling better?” he asked walking over grinning

“not really, I need to talk to you”I said taking his hand, he frowned but nodded

“ok so when you left, I had Nate take me to the doctors, I started getting bad cramps and bleeding a lot”

“what? Why the hell didn’t you call?” he growled looking pissed

“because you was teaching and I didn’t want to bother you, I had all these tests done to find out what was wrong and why I was bleeding, she thought it might be something to do with cervixal cancer, I don’t get the results until tomorrow morning, but anyway I'm telling you I'm dropping out of college tomorrow”

MATTHEW

All I heard was dropping out of college tomorrow, I stood up “no your not”

“Matt don’t yell, I've made my mind up”

“your not fucking dropping out, your going to finish it, I swear to god Sadie if you drop out then don’t come back here tomorrow” I roared

“are you fucking serious? Your going to kick me out of my own home?” she asked standing up

“Yes” I stated glaring at her

“go fuck yourself” she screamed out running up the stairs slamming the door.

I followed her up there pissed as hell that she would even consider wrecking her future she was so dead set on having.

“Sadie don’t fucking tempt me, don’t you dare quit, do you know how stupid you are if you do that?” I roared through the locked door which I was standing out from, I heard the lock flick over and she opened the door throwing me a bag.

“get the fuck out, you go live with Jack because newsflash your my husband not my father, you don’t get to order me around like a child” she screamed about to slam the door until I pushed it open further.

“stop acting like a fucking spoiled bitch then” I walked closer, I knew calling her a bitch wouldn't go down well since she slapped me across the face and it fucking stung.

I stared at her in shock “get the hell out Matthew, I don’t want you here especially when you speak to me like that, I may be younger than you but I'm not fucking stupid, I'm probably more smarter than you are, I'm not a bitch and I don’t need the man I married telling me what to do!” she yelled pushing me in the chest.

“fine Sadie” I laughed “stay here in a house where your to afraid to be alone at night” I then realised what I said, I seen the tears rolling down her cheeks.

“well I might get Ben to keep me company” she yelled, even though I knew she wasn’t serious it still fucking hurt to hear her say that.

“whatever go be the slut you make out your not” I spat back walking off, ok maybe I shouldnt of said that to her, I felt like a dick for even bringing that up to her.

I got in the car heading to the villa hoping Jack had the place cleaned. I walked in to see some random sitting on the couch “where's Jack?” I asked, she just shrugged then went back to watching tv “get the fuck out of my house” I roared at her, she just stared at me “I said get out now!”

I never seen her move so quick as she grabbed her things, Jack came running out “what the fuck man?” he yelled

“keep your fucking whores out of my place, I fucking mean it” I hissed, well at least the place was cleaner.

“what's wrong with you?” he asked after I calmed down.

“Sadie kicked me out, I went off at her when she told me she's dropping out of college and told her if she did then not to come home so she slapped me and kicked me out instead” I sighed

“shit sorry, but why is it a big deal if she drops out?” he asked.

I sunk back into the couch, “because she has worked so hard to get where she is” he just nodded.

“so Bree?” I asked

He rolled his eyes “I told her I screwed two chicks last week and she kneed me in the dick then told me to fuck off”

I laughed “fucking women ay” he nodded agreeing with me.

I hardly slept at all that night, I hadn't heard from Sadie, I didn’t bother calling her either.

I was in class early when Bree and Cole walked in “where's Sadie?” I asked, they both shrugged “she had to get something” Bree said sitting down. I started the class where the others finished off their dissections when Sadie walked in, she still made my heart race every time I looked at her she was in black leggings and a baggy red top half hanging off her shoulder.

I walked over to the door where she walked back out of the classroom “your late” I stated, I noticed her red bloodshot eyes when I got closer.

“just thought you should know I just dropped out” she said quietly

“please tell me this is a sick joke Sadie” I started

“dont you even want to know why?”she choked out, her eyes filling with water

“no because there couldnt possible be a good enough reason to drop out, I didn’t think you could be so stupid” I tried not to raise my voice, but I was fucking furious “I cant even look at you right now, I'm so angry Sadie how can you just decide something like this”

“I tried to talk to you last night but you went all boss like and put your foot down, and I haven't forgotten what you said to me” she stared me down

“I have a class to teach, I wont be coming home don’t even try talk to me because I'm so fucking furious I could fucking strangle you” I seen her flinch just before she took off crying, I went back into class in a pissed mood and the students were definitely going to suffer.

“anyone who doesn't do this properly will fail instantly” I bellowed out making everyone stare at me,“get back to work” I growled. This was going to be a long fucking day.

Jack was pissed when I walked in with three other women inside, great just want I needed!

I grabbed the bottle of scotch pouring myself on and sitting down, some blonde slut sat next to me a bit to close for my liking

“so where's you wife?” she purred facing me

“fuck knows” I stated, not wanting to think about her. I cant believe she pulled out of school, I wonder what her Dad and Nate thought about it, I didn’t even ask what her reason was, or how her doctors results turned up.

Jack had the music turned up, kissing some other random when I felt a hand trailing up my thigh “why don’t we go into a room and I'll suck you off” she whispered.

“I'm married so keep you hand off me”I grabbed her hand to keep it from moving any higher when the door opened and Sadie walked in with Bree, her eyes darted to my thigh where it kind of looked bad considering her hand was almost touching my dick.

“Sadie its not what it looks like”I stood up feeling the alcohol rush to my head

“what? that you were being felt up, I cant believe I came to apologise only to find you in a fucking orgy, Jack I could understand but you, the man I married, the man who promise he would never hurt me, your just like Jack”

“hey” Jack slurred “Im not that bad”

“oh fuck up you cock head, your pissed because Bree got an abortion, I would too If I was with someone like you who cant keep his dick in his pants oh wait I am married to someone like you” she glared looking back at me.

The blonde stood up, I didn’t even know her name “your married to a fat bitch like her? No wonder we were just heading to the bedroom” she smiled, my head snapped to hers, ah shit.

“well why is she here for?” Sadie asked “why the fuck is she here drinking with you feeling you up?”she was furious she took about five steps before the blonde was pinned against the wall gasping for air as Sadie had her hand pressing on her throat “I am going to crush your windpipe and all I need to do is put a little more pressure right here” I watched as my wife pressed harder making the blondes eyes go droopy before she let her throat go then giving her a hard punch in the nose.

Fuck she's broke more noses than I can count, the blonde let out a scream falling to the ground. I married a woman who could kill someone in seconds and not think twice about it, she turned around and walked off out the door with Bree. I stormed after her about to call her name when she turned around “I want a divorce, I'm going to see dad right now and I don’t want anything from you so just sign the fucking papers over and you can be single and free to fuck whoever, so go back inside to your whore”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 538 23
Monroe never thought it would happen to her but it did. Eventually her and her teacher fall for each other. Read to find out more ;)
3.9K 965 37
"You can fall In love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. You can't explain what is it, It's just the way they take you to a...
10K 267 72
When a student/teacher relationship full of lust begins due to her failing grades, Laura Steele finds herself falling for her teacher, but is she fal...
18.6K 545 17
Is it possible to fall in love with your best friend?