Unexpected Love - a student/t...

By melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty Two

31.6K 592 24
By melissalynn88

“like what you see?” he grinned running his hands over my bare body.

“definitely” I leaned in kissing him as he moved over on top of my body.

Four hours later and I was laying on the bed with my ass propped up by three pillows “babe can I move I'm so tired and uncomfortable” I begged

“fine, you've been like this for an hour so here's hoping your pregnant” he smiled kissing my stomach

“hope so” I mumbled moving the pillows and snuggling back up to him.

Well Matt wasn’t kidding when he said I wouldn't be able to walk today, I was so sore I felt like my pelvis was broken, Matt kept me awake half the night snoring, he wasn’t sick which was good, I didn’t want to hear him throwing up that would of just made me sick.

So today we was just going to have a relaxing day, I was laying outside on the lounge chairs while Matt was laying across from me watching tv even though his eyes were closed, I was doing my studies, we had more tests all week so I was reading up, Matt wouldn't tell me what it was about so I basically had to read the whole book.

The sun was smothering hot, I went inside and stripped off my clothes putting on a floral bikini and walking back outside over to the hot tub. Stepping a foot in, it was nice and hot, oh I could definitely fall asleep in this right now, it was soothing my hips as well. Putting my ray bans back on I slipped further down into the hot water letting the bubbles massage my body.

I heard Matt coughing, I opened my eyes he was still laying down on the couch “babe, come get in”

I called out, seconds later he was over here undressing “how long did I sleep for?” he yawned stretching his arms out

“hour and half I think” I answered

he slipped in the water sitting down across from me, I lifted my legs putting them up on his “my hips hurt” I pouted

“yeah it didn’t seem like it hurt when you screamed my name out over and over” he smirked grabbing my legs and moving through the water so he was kneeling in front of me, my breathing picked up “well I do love the way you make love to me” I breathed out wrapping my legs around his waist.

“yeah same, you definitely get an A+ at that” he grinned kissing me, kissing me softly making my insides tingle, I loved when he kisses me like this, like I'm the only one for him.

Overcooking in the spa we got out and hopped into the pool, it was a lot cooler but still warm, Matt had a look in his eye as he pushed me into the wall of the pool “race you to the other end loser is the winners slave for the rest of the day” he grinned. I knew I definitely wouldn't be winning this race!

“fine but this isn't fair at all” I pouted getting ready to take off.

“on three, one, two, three” he shouted.

I took off and was a good body length behind him, I was pretty much paddling like a dog, I heard him laughing up the other end “shut up” I called out heading over to the side of the pool climbing out “what do you want?” I crossed my eyes frowning while he jumped up getting out, the water drizzling down his body.

I snapped my head up to see him walking closer smirking “you know I love how you perve on me, I do the exact same to you but right now my car needs washing”

I opened my mouth was he freaking serious! I went to walk inside “babe, wash it in what your wearing but grab me a beer first so I can watch you do it properly”

I scowled heading inside.

MATTHEW

I sat on the lawn watching Sadie wash my car, I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts which were half covered by the thing she called a bikini, her bottoms were just as bad so low and showing half her ass, I watched as she reached over trying to wash the front window purposely sticking her ass out.

“oh god I'm so sorry” she called out.

“what for?” I called back.

“putting the massive scratch on the bonnet” she pouted.

I jumped up “how the hell did you do that?” I frowned walking closer

“well maybe I should of taken my rings off?”

I got over to her and she burst out laughing “your a idiot did you really think I would wear them to wash your precious car?”

“I think I will finish washing it” I muttered taking the sponge from her.

She walked off inside, actually she skipped off while I finished washing the car properly.

I had an idea of what I wanted her to do next as I made my way inside “babe” I called out walking up to our room.

“what?” she walked out of the bathroom

“I know what you can do for the rest of the afternoon” I smirked pulling the string of her top undone, running my hand over her breast kissing her neck, she let out a moan closing her eyes “I want you to give me a massage” I whispered along her jaw.

Her eyes opened wide “whatever, get in the shower first and fuck me then you can have your massage” she growled walking into the bathroom, yes being the whipped husband I followed completing her wish.

I almost fell asleep from the massage she had given me, her hands were magic. We was laying in bed watching tv, after the massage I asked her to cook me something nice for dinner, she made pizza's and then a cheesecake for dessert, I'm going to get so fat with her cooking.

So now we was laying in bed when the phone rang, I reached over picking it up “hello?”

I heard crying “is Sadie there, its Bree” I passed the phone to Sadie who was half asleep “babe Bree's on the phone” I whispered holding the phone out

“hello” she yawned “oh god serious?.. umm are you ok?.. yeah sure, ok then”

She passed the phone back “Jack just broke up with her for good, she wants to come stay with us for a couple days” she looked towards me.

They broke up, gee I didn’t think they would ever split up “yeah that's fine, I didn’t think it would happen but I don’t blame him he's pretty pissed about the baby thing”

She nodded “I know baby, we should try again right now?” she grinned sitting on top of me

“god I thought sex when your married goes away” I laughed

“your just too hot to resist husband” she moved under the cover taking me in her soft mouth.

Bree had been staying with us for a week and half, Jack was doing what he does best and putting his focus into work and drinking and shagging anyone he could find. I wasn’t going to tell Sadie that though she would tell Bree right away. I was sitting at my desk teaching, I glanced up seeing Sadie and Cole in deep conversation, I swear he was in love with her by the way he stared at her everyday she looked up at me and stuck her tongue out, I stuck my back out at her and went back to marking papers.

“right so the next few weeks we are going to be doing more dissections, so this week will just be a theory week to prepare yourselves..” I went on explaining more about what was going to happen, I was actually surprised none of the students had said anything about us getting married, Sadie didn’t talk about it although it was plastered in the papers and magazines.

The lesson came to an end and Sadie stayed behind I still had another two classes to teach “Bree and I are off home”

I stood up “ok babe, I'll go see Jack after work but when I get home try talk some sense into him”

she nodded wrapping her arms around my neck giving me a quick kiss “love you matt” she whispered, she pulled away just as the next class came in and I watched her ass in her tight jeans as she walked off.

“Mr Hardy did you really marry her?” I looked up to see Amy staring at me, god why doesnt anyone believe me.

“yes I did” I sighed

“why?” someone else called out “I heard she was dating someone in the FBI before you, her brothers best friend”

I frowned “shouldn't believe everything you hear, they never dated”

All through the class I wondered if they really did date, I mean she told me they slept together once but she would of told me wouldn't she?

I finished up the lessons making my way out to my car when a familiar face blocked my path “Danielle, what are you doing here?”

She had a huge smile over her face “my sister Amy goes here and I had to pick her up, I think we should have that drink we never had years ago”

“that's not such a good idea, I am married if you have forgotten” I tried to walk but she put her hand on my chest.

“come on you know you want to, she doesn't need to know”

“stop it, I'm married which means off limits” I glared walking past her

“see you soon Matthew” she called out, fuck my day just got better.

Walking into Jacks place, well Sadies house since he'd moved over here. I could of spewed, the sight of him on the couch with beer bottles everywhere, takeaway bags all over the place and Jack laying down watching tv.

“what the fuck are you doing?” I sighed sitting down on the clean chair.

“I still love her” he sighed

“well make it right, stop fucking other women and clean this place up, seriously if Sadie see's this place a mess she'll flip out”

“whatever” he grumbled.

I stood up walking to the door “Im serious Jack, clean this place up, I'll try talk to Bree tonight but if you don’t pull your act together your going to loose her” I slammed the door.

By the time I got home it was dark, I could hear music blaring, I seen the empty wine bottles, vodka and shot glasses out on the island top, I walked in the lounge room and the biggest grin broke across my face at the sight of Sadie and Bree dancing to the gangnam style song.

I stood there for a full ten minutes watching two 19 year old women drunk off their asses singing and dancing. Sadie spun around and finally noticed me “fuck” they both giggled.

“how long have you been watching?” Bree asked embarrassed

“4 songs worth” I laughed “Jack wants you to give him a call, he misses you” her face lit up as she rushed to the spare room.

Sadie walked into the kitchen “so..” she trailed off

“well that was a sight to see” I laughed

“how was the rest of your day?” she asked.

I just shrugged “boring” I felt guilty for lying to her I knew I should of just told her that Danielle stopped by but I couldn't bring myself to tell her, “hey that remind me you and Ben did you ever date?”

she looked up frowning “why would you ask that?”

“because its the talk of the school” I stated, noticing she looked flustered

“no, I mean we always hung out and would be each others dates to parties or events, we only slept together once Matt, you know this” she stated

“I know that, I just got told by Amy you were together” I frowned

“so your believing Danielle's little sister? Who they fuck do you think would of told her? The fact that Danielle was at the parties with Nate, Ben and I as well suggests she's the one who is starting shit like that” she yelled looking mad “but don’t worry I know you couldn't possibly believe someone like me huh?”

“Sadie I didn’t mean I didn’t believe you” I tried speaking

“save it, I didn’t realise I married a lying prick either” she stormed off

“what the hell is that meant to mean?” I called out.

She walked back towards me with tears in her eyes “you told me your day was boring yet you failed to mention the certain slut who asked you for a fuck turning up and talking to you” she walked off upstairs

“fuck” I slammed my fist down.

I looked up to see Bree “I'm heading back home, call you tell Sadie”

I just nodded and headed back upstairs to the bedroom, Sadie was in bed facing away from me. I undressed hanging my clothes up heading back into the bedroom

“babe, I should of told you I'm sorry”

“yeah thats what they all say, you probally would of fucked her and still told me your day was boring” she sniffed crying harder into the pillow.

I felt horrible for making her cry like this, I knew I should of fucking told her, I laid down wrapping my arms around her body “I would never sleep with her, she asked me out for a drink and I told her no I was married and she kept hassling me so I just walked away” I stated hoping she would stop crying.

“whatever, just don’t hide things from me” she whispered out.

“Bree went home” I kissed the back of her neck

“stop it, I'm pissed and your not getting any off me”

I laughed “not even if I make you come with my tongue?”

“fine but I'm not going to enjoy it”

I rolled her over so she was facing me, then kissed her hard “we'll see about that babe”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 6.2K 48
It's a story of two friends...❤️ One fall for other but other already have lover.. Is it right or wrong to fall in love with a person who already hav...
3.9K 965 37
"You can fall In love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. You can't explain what is it, It's just the way they take you to a...
149 14 13
Falling in love with your professor.. Looks like filled with forbidden desires for each other. But ending up together....? A love story where nothi...
179 3 8
Will a passionate love between a young student and a teacher last or will they get caught? Will their love be beneficial for both of them or only for...