Unexpected Love - a student/t...

By melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Thirty One

40.2K 629 29
By melissalynn88

Sadie

We got half hour sleep! Matt definitely kept his promise by not letting me sleep, I asked him if he secretly taken Viagra but he laughed and said he was offended I could think that. So right now I was sitting in the kitchen rugged up in a jumper and shorts drinking the biggest and strongest coffee ive ever had in my life.

“ready babe?” Matt came walking into the kitchen with a big smile, he looked so sexy in his fitted shirt and dark grey shorts.

“no” I yawned putting my head down on the granite bench top, it was nice and cool on my forehead.

“come on sleepy, you can sleep on a plane you know” I didn’t say anything I stood up tipping the coffee out, I didn’t need to throw it up.

“What’s up?”

“I forgot about going on a plane” I admitted not looking at him

“and...?” he questioned “how else did you think we would get there?”

“I've never been on one before” I said quickly

I felt his arms around my waist and he kissed my head “trust me you'll be fine we'll be next to each other anyway and I'll hold your hand”

“hmm I knew I married you for a reason other than your money” I teased and he slapped me on the butt hard

“yeah keep telling yourself that we all know its just for my millions”

I turned around and punched him in the chest “watch it or last night will never happen again”

He laughed giving me a kiss, Matt grabbed the tickets, he had already put the bags in the car, we took the range rover and matt drove, I was to sleepy but he was full of energy.

We pulled up at the airport, a few people looked at us with smiles they must of seen the paper today, there was a photo of us in it arriving to the wedding, but thankfully none of our wedding. We just ignored them, matt just pulled me in closer, I loved how protective he was of me.

After we checked in we waited until our plane was called and walked through to the plane, I didn’t want to appear nervous but I was freaking out big time! Like really panicking, matt told me to sit in the window seat and he sat right beside me taking my hand and pulled out my ipod for me, I gave him a tiny smile and put the earphones in my ears and closing my eyes.

I opened them and seen we were in the air already, I looked over at matt who was fast asleep, I took his hand and kissed it gently. I looked out the window at the ocean, It was amazing I cant believe I was afraid of flying. I had no idea how long I had been asleep for but I felt wide awake, I looked over at Matt who was still asleep and just stared at him, I rarely get to watch him sleep as he is normally awake before me.

I was looking at my wedding and engagement rings, they were perfect together, he had so great taste in jewellery, I still cant believe he brought that bracelet for me, he spends so much money on me and its like it never bothers him.

“how long have you been awake for?” Matt yawned running his hands through his messy hair

“hours” I lied

“babe you should of woken me up, I fell asleep just after take off, you passed out right away”

“I'm joking I woke up bout ten minutes ago and you looked so cute sleeping I didn’t want to wake you” he leaned over and gave me a kiss taking my hand in his again. The flight pilot came through and informed us we would be landing in five minutes. The landing wasn't that bad, we got off the plane and the warm air hit me right away, I cant believe I was still in my jumper.

Walking into our bungalow I was awe struck, I cant believe Matt had done something like this, or even how he could plan it and keep it a secret.

We put our bags down and I took my jumper off, so I was just in a strapless top. I walked around the rooms, there was a massive bedroom with a large king sized bed which has access to a large private plunge pool and a ladder for the lagoon, the bathroom had a massive spa bath, there was a living and dining room that opened up into a large deck for eating, it was absolutely amazing!

“you like?” I heard matts voice behind me

“i love it, I cant believe you did this, I really don’t deserve you”

“you deserve this and more” he smiled

“lets go swimming” I grinned walking away from him and into the bedroom to find my bikini

“ill meet you in there” matt pulled his shirt off and walked outside in his shorts stepping into the pool, I walked into the bathroom after finding my black skimpy bikini and I put it on, I walked out to matt who was leaning over the edge of the pool, he turned around as I stepped in and he whistled at me, I swam over and splashed him.

“so I have never seen you in a bikini before” he frowned

“really? Wow you've seen me naked a lot but never in bathers I'm shocked” I smirked swimming away from him. The water was warm but cool, I felt so relaxed, and really happy.

Matt swam closer to me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held my back “why are you smiling for?”

“im just so happy, I know I should be freaked out with what happened the other night and I feel like I should be locked in a dark room crying but it feels like a weight has been lifted off me and I'm just loving the fact that I was good enough to marry someone like you, I didn’t even understand why you even liked me to start with” I admitted.

He pulled me closer and pushed me against the edge of the pool “I'm pretty sure I loved you the moment I saw you” he laughed.

MATTHEW

I stared at Sadie as lowered her head so her mouth was in the water then pulled up her cheeks were like a squirrel that had acorns inside it. I made the stupid mistake of laughing at her because she decided to spit the mouthful of water in my face and take off out of the pool laughing.

“your going to pay or that later”

“whatever old man who uses performance enhancers” she laughed drying off with a towel.

god she'll never let that one go “couldn’t I just be really happy to be married to you?” I asked walking out of the pool and grabbing a towel “trust me we both know I don’t need them unless you fake your orgasms?” I frowned.

She walked past me smiling “maybe” she sang and went to lay down on the deck bed.

I followed her over laying down next to her “really? Well no sex for you then” I grinned slapping her ass.

“sounds good to me, I could last longer than you anyway” she undone her bikini top throwing it behind her “see I'm not tempted to jump you” she smirked facing away.

Unfortunately for me I was getting hard just looking at her, ahh fuck it who am I to think I can keep my hands off her. I moved on top of her kissing down her back “you really fake them still?” I whispered sucking just below her ear as she let out a moan.

I pushed my hard on against her backside “you know I don’t” I untied the string on her bottoms pulling them off leaving her laying there naked “Matt what if someone see's us?” she whispered into the pillows.

“trust me they wont” I grabbed her ass pressing her into me.

Muffling our sounds by slamming my mouth back to hers as we came together, I pushed up “well if people didn’t see us I'm pretty sure they heard” I grinned kissing down her neck

“I don’t care, I'm so relaxed its not funny” she smiled, I studied her face and she looked completely relaxed and happy her face was glowing with her normal after sex glow, her eyes shining against the sunlight.

“your perfect you know that?” I grinned

“I know” she laughed “your prefect for me thou, but I can also feel you getting hard again so make love to your wife please”

I laughed “well I guess its a husbands duty to do what the wife wants”.

We went out to the main island for tea, it was a fun relaxing evening, It felt like we never ran out of things to talk about, I don’t think I have ever seen Sadie laugh so much. We came back to the room and drunk even more then both passed out around 2am naked on the bed.

The next day we went walking around the island for a look, we found a waterfall and went swimming in the huge lagoon, it was so warm out, we walked for most the day, taking tons of photos, Sadie was now laying outside in another skimpy bikini trying get a tan, I walked outside when she jumped in front of me “Boo” she laughed, I swooped her up walking over to the deck

“what would you do if I dropped you?” I grinned moving closer to the edge

“you wouldnt do that to your wife would you?” she pouted

“yep” I laughed then dropped her into the ocean as she let out a loud squeal

“Matt I'm going to hit you” she growled swimming over to the ladder

“I'll just throw you over again” I laughed running away from her, she ran towards me but slid on the deck landing flat on her ass..

“oww” she groaned

I couldnt help but laugh even harder “you ok?” I grinned looking at her still laying on the deck

“no, it really hurt”

I walked over as she stood up “love you” I said as I pulled her into a hug.

“whatever” she grumbled walking into the room.

“come on lets go have dinner” I offered as she slammed the bathroom door in my face.

Sitting on the bed waiting for her to finish getting ready, she walked out in a strapless dark blue dress that came above her knee's “you look good, hows the ass?” I teased

“fine thanks” she grinned.

“can we move here?” I looked up at Sadie who was staring at me completely serious

“why?” I questioned

“because I love it here” she stated eating her chips

“we can come back whenever you want” I offered knowing that if she had it her way we'd be back every weekend.

“I think we should go to the snow next”

“yeah sounds alright can you ski?” I asked

Shaking her head “nope”

“I'll teach you” I laughed

We finished our meal and walked back to our room hand in hand “I like being married to you” Sadie stated.

I looked down at her “I like being married to you as well, come on I want to get you naked and do dirty things to you” I laughed unlocking our bungalow.

“your sick” she slapped my arm walking away then stopped and looked at me “Is there something you want me to do to you Matthew?” she asked huskily pulling her dress off.

I stood frozen at her body which was half naked except for red lace panties “w-what?” I stuttered staring at her breasts half covered by her hair, she stepped closer towards me “I said is there something and by something I mean anything you want me to do to you?”

“anything?” I asked my breathing increasing by the second

“anything, I will do anything you say sir” she whispered trailing her finger town my stomach and over my hard dick.

“get on the bed” I tried to make it sound like an order but it came out more of a whisper, I watched her walk over towards the bed climbing on it her ass half showing, I stripped out of my clothing down to my boxer briefs “I want you to suck me off and then ride me hard” I whispered laying down.

“my pleasure” she grinned she moved over on top straddling me kissing around my ear trailing her tongue, kissing down my jaw then over my mouth holding my tongue between her teeth as she kissed me, letting down she licked down my chest slowly rubbing her body over me as she went down, I felt her hot tongue licking just below my belly button then making her way back up, her tongue went back down my stomach, her mouth went over my boxers licking hard, she sat up pulling by boxers down and throwing them off onto the floor, she grabbed me pushing my erection up into my stomach and trailing her tongue from the base to the tip “god” I cried out as I felt myself getting harder her mouth went over me taking me all the way in her mouth using her tongue licking the pre cum off me then rubbing me over her lips, I'd never had a blow job like this before she moved back up straddling me.

“do you want me to touch myself Matthew?” she asked slipping her hand between thighs.

“god yes” I begged as she put her hand in her pants and closed her eyes moaning, I watched as she pulled her hand out and brought it up to my mouth watching me as I sucked on it “I love how you taste, but I need you now” I begged.

I watched as she brought her finger up to her mouth sucking on it then she pulled her underwear off then slid down on top of me “I love your cock” she moaned rocking up and down, god the way she is talking is making me hornier and harder “close your eyes and don’t move” she ordered, I did as she said when I felt a swivelling around my cock “holy shit Sadie” I cried out I then felt her stop pulling off me, then her mouth over me sucking hard licking up and down.

I opened my eyes as she moved back on top facing away from me, rocking harder holding my legs into the mattress “fuck me from behind, I want to feel every inch of your hard cock inside me” I moved so I was sitting up behind her slamming into her harder each thrust “I'm coming” she cried out as I kept pounding into her filling her up, I collapsed on top of her kissing her back as we caught our breath.

Laying naked under the sheets “what the fuck was that?” I asked

“what do you mean?”

“you being bossy and what was that thing you did when I had my eyes closed?”

I did a 360 on you, I just don’t want you to ever get sick of me, I want to keep you interested” she said as she wrapped her arm around me tighter

“I'm not going anywhere, I do love how you fingered yourself” I grinned as my cock started twitching again

“well next time I want to watch you pull yourself off and blow all over my chest”

“fuck Sadie I'm so hard right now with the way your talking” I groaned as she grabbed me hard and started pulling me off.

SADIE

Making our way to the airport we had spent the rest of our honeymoon, relaxing, swimming, drinking and making love constantly it was definitely a trip to remember, we arrived at the airport and checked in, the plane was leaving an half hour, so we had to wait until they called our flight over the speakers.

I was sitting in the chair next to Matt staring at him, he has gotten a tan while we had been here, I looked up “think you could do me on the plane?” I whispered.

I watched as a devilish smile came across his face “your on sexy” he lent forward kissing me.

The plane called and we made our way through the terminal gate and onto the plane up in first class, I wasn’t as nervous sitting in the seat while the plane was starting up, Matt held my hand tighter as the plane started taking off, I had my eyes closed as the plane made its way through the air. I looked out the window watching the island get smaller and smaller, the blue colours of the ocean getting darker until all I could see was white clouds.

“Matt” I quietly spoke as he rubbed my hand.

“hmm” he asked.

“I was thinking maybe we could go see a fertility specialist” I asked.

He looked at me being silent for a minute “really?” he asked moving closer towards me.

“yeah I want to have a baby with you” I smiled

“but what about the rest of your schooling? You have a few more years left on your course” he frowned.

“having a baby with you is a lot more important than schooling” I said seriously “and I can always go work with Dad”

“well want to go try for a baby right now?” he smirked, I nodded standing up walking over to the small bathroom, Matt walked in a few minutes later, my shorts were pulled down and panties pulled to the side while he pulled himself out of his fly “I love you” he whispered over my mouth as he lifted me up around his waist.

“I love you” I whispered back, he kissed me as he pushed himself inside me thrusting quickly.

No less than 5 minutes later we both were sitting back in our seats “think we made a baby?” I asked grinning.

His hand slid over my stomach rubbing it softly “yeah it will be a honeymoon baby” he laughed.

“it still wont bother you though if I cant get pregnant?” I asked putting my hand over his

“no, if we do then it'll be a miracle baby and if we don’t then I'm happy enough with it being just you and me” he moved closer kissing me.

Yeah I guess it would be a miracle baby if we got pregnant, but I guess I would be just as happy if it was the two of us.

The pilot came over the intercom letting us know that we'll be landing in a few minutes and to buckle up. The plane landed and we made our way off and over to collect out suitcases, I missed being back here, I was excited to see my dad and brother and Bree, I wondered how her and Jack was going.

Pulling into our driveway I was excited to see our home, I was excited to get back and settled into married life “hey what’s going on since your dad signed the company over to you?” I had almost forgotten about that.

“I'll just let him keep working there until I feel like quitting teaching and your sick of me” he laughed.

“I will never get sick of you, I do like the screwing on a desk though” I winked taking my belt off.

“wait there” he laughed getting out of the car and walking over to my side, opening the door

“my beautiful wife welcome home” he grinned swooping me up in his arms.

“Matt” I squealed laughing as he carried me inside and sitting me down on the the kitchen bench.

I slid down off the counter top walking over to the fridge and opening it “babe I'm going to have to get groceries” I called out closing the door

“want me to come with?” he asked wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck

“ok stud” I grinned “maybe we could go see Bree and Jack?”

“alright babe” he slapped my backside as we walked outside

We decided to visit Bree and Jack first and get the groceries on the way home, I had text her as we left but I didn’t get a reply. We pulled into the villas and parked in the driveway of our villa, we got out of the car and started walking until Matt stopped me “shh” she pressed his finger to my lips, I frowned as I heard yelling.

“your a lying cheating prick”

“yeah I'm not the one who killed our baby”

“I don’t want kids! And it might not of been yours!” my eyes went wide as I just realised what happened Bree was pregnant?

“who knows, I cant believe you got a abortion, fuck you could of asked me how I felt” Jack hollered.

“why, you said you never wanted kids, you said they annoy the fuck out of you” Bree screamed back as she walked outside and spotted us, her eyes were all puffy and red, she looked like crap in old daggy clothing “your back” she gave a weak smile.

“yeah maybe we'll visit another day” I offered

“did you hear it all?” she asked walking over, I just nodded not moving, I didn’t really know how to react, she pulled me into a hug “I'm sorry, I just couldn't have a baby, I didn’t know who's it was and I couldn't keep it” she whispered.

“it's fine, come and visit when your up to it ok” I gave a weak smile then got back into the car.

Driving to the grocery store I didn’t know what to think “so she was pregnant?” Matt asked breaking the silence.

“apparently so” I sighed.

“well that's fucking awesome, we're struggling to get pregnant and she gets pregnant then aborts it” He yelled punching the side of the car door “we have pretty much been trying since we started dating because I don’t wear a condom and you were never on the pill and still nothing, yet she goes out fucks someone and bam she's pregnant and they both are fighting because neither of them wants one”

I stared at him shocked, I didn’t know he would be so hurt over that, I rested my hand on his leg softly rubbing it “babe, I know I'm annoyed as well and we will have our chance one day”

He parked the car taking my hand “I know we will, it just fucks me off that they both know how much we want to have a baby and all that shit we went through” he yelled again

I just nodded “I know babe, we can just have fun trying”

“lots of fun” he looked around the parking lot “want to have some fun now?” his hand slid up my thigh.

“we could get caught?” I laughed unbuttoning my shorts.

“lucky these windows are tinted dark and if we do get caught then we got a pretty good lawyer” he reached over sliding my seat down and pushing it back he jumped over on top of me, my hands pulled his fly down and grabbed his hard on.

“you better hope no one catches us” I moaned as he pushed inside me “god harder” I begged as I pushed my hips up.

Five minutes later and we were in the supermarket acting as if nothing happened. “we need milk” I giggled as Matt kissed my neck.

“why are you so sexy, I'm getting hard looking at you” he whispered in my ear.

MATTHEW

“stop it” she blushed, I laughed she is so easy to embarrass.

She turned to look at me frowning “I better get pregnant with all this sex”

I gave her a weak smile pushing the trolley “I hope so”

There was no hiding how pissed I was finding out about Bree and Jack getting pregnant then have a abortion, well her having one without telling him, I knew Sadie was annoyed, she has been baby talk non stop lately and its kind of on my mind non stop as well, who knows if it could even happen since she doesn't even get a period but at least we can try think positive about it.

We walked past the baby isle in the supermarket and Sadie held up a pair of socks pouting “aren't they so cute and tiny”

I laughed “your cute and tiny, but yeah they are as well”

“want to buy a test?” I asked looking at them all

“ok, but I wont take it yet, maybe in a month if I feel sick” she smiled and we looked at all the different types, I just grabbed the most expensive one that should work fine, we went through the rest of the isles getting what we needed and headed to the check out.

“what do you want for tea?” I yawned driving home.

“roast chicken?” she yawned after me, I nodded “sounds good babe”

We packed away the groceries and Sadie started on the chicken and vegetables, I went and called my parents to let them know we was back, mum was still acting overly nice about Sadie which I was kind of suss about. I was leaning back in the kitchen watching Sadie cooking “what you making babe?” I asked, she was whisking something flat out.

“dessert, chocolate cake cooked in a fudge sauce” she grinned pouring it into a dish then sprinkling some powder over the top of it.

“go play the piano, I'll clean the dishes up” I offered, she looked at me frowning, not believing if I was serious “go” I grinned kissing her head. She skipped off to the living room.

SADIE

we sat at the table having tea “can we get a better security thing here” I asked, I kind of freaked out when Nate turned up earlier.

“sure babe, I'll organise something on Monday” he took my hand holding it.

we finished off our dinner, I was so tired but starving hungry, we still had dessert to eat yet, I cleared our plates up and went into the kitchen

“just one bowl babe” Matt grinned taking two spoons from the draw and grabbing the cream from the fridge

we sat in the kitchen leaning against the counter top sharing a bowl of chocolate pudding “your a awesome cook” he grinned licking the spoon

“your a awesome husband” I smiled back looking at him, he just laughed washing the bowl up and both spoons.

I made Matt double check all the locks in the house then we headed upstairs to our room, I cant believe I hadn't sung in front of him, well in all fairness I haven't really sang since before mum died, I stepped into the shower behind Matt and wrapped my arms around him tightly “I feel so sleepy” I yawned again.

“same” he sighed washing body gel all over his body then washing me as well.

We had snuggled up under the covers after our shower “want to do it?” I asked my eyes still closed

“you on top?” he yawned again.

I knew he was just as tired as I was “morning sex?” I offered instead, snuggling up to him.

“guess so, we already made love three times today” he wrapped his arm around my stomach “but if we want to get pregnant then maybe we should” he rolled facing me.

I opened my eyes “can I sleep through it?” I asked grinning and putting my leg up over his waist

“no, just think this is for our future baby” he yawned looking half asleep pushing himself in and holding my leg above his waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 14 13
Falling in love with your professor.. Looks like filled with forbidden desires for each other. But ending up together....? A love story where nothi...
Hidden By Lau

Fanfiction

29.7K 1.7K 42
How it looks like to fall in love?
201 5 33
do you think it is possible to fall in love with a person you hate ?? no .. scratch that .. with the person you ABHOR ?? cause i dont .. ~~Joseph Mar...
46.4K 769 27
Falling in love with my best friends dad isn't something that was meant to happen. Will it last? Is he the person i think he is? *first time writing...