Dear Jack ➳ A Jelsa Fanfiction

By SummerSnowQueen

[ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴊᴇʟsᴀ ᴀᴜ] you've got mail More

One: Just Maybe
Two: Treasure
Three: I Promise
Four: You and Me
Five: You're Not Alone
Six: At All Odds
Seven: One Last Time
Eight: Wonderstruck | Enchanted
Nine: Got It Bad
Eleven: Almost.
Twelve: Looking for You
Thirteen: Hello
Fourteen: Up To You
Fifteen: Hey Angel
Sixteen: Loved You First
Seventeen: Just Getting Started
Eighteen: I Want It That Way
Nineteen: Night Changes
Twenty: Little Things
Twenty One: Incredible Things
Twenty Two: Stay
Twenty Three: The Aftermath
Twenty Four: The Moment I Knew
Twenty Five: Regrets and Expectations
Twenty Six: Another World
Twenty Seven: End of the Day
Twenty-Eight: Illusion
Twenty-Nine: The Last Time

Ten: Seeing You

9.2K 562 636
By SummerSnowQueen

I can't think of the perfect dude to play as Robin, so I did some experimentation on editing, and stuff... xD I took Tadashi, put on Hiro's hair, clipped it a bit, added the lovely blue eyes, and reverted his clothes' color...and TADAAA! We have Robin Grayson <3

Sorry for the ULTRA late update, so I hope you guys like this one :3

Ten: Seeing You

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - ➳ 

"Thanks for today, Barbs.", I thank Barbara as she removed her cap to lock the doors of Flurries. She had a bright smile and replied, "You're doing well, for a starter."

"Thanks.", I replied. 

We didn't talk that much, since she had to go home early to see her father, and Robin happened to pick me up at the moment she decided to part ways with me.

He rolled down the windows of his convertible, "So, how was today?"

"Quite fine.", I said with a giggle. "I talked to the mint chocolate chip ice cream when I was missing you."

"Mint?", his face frowned in disgust. "Of all flavors, why mint?"

"'Cause it tastes good, and it's my favorite flavor.", I retorted.

He rolled his eyes and got out of the car to open the door for me. He said, "You know, I like chocolate, so you better talk to the chocolate ice cream to remember me."

"Right.", I laughed and slid inside the car.

He started up the engine, and drove off. It was around five in the afternoon, and the sun was still up and alive in the sky.

"What do you wanna do?", Robin asks. "We could go skating, or something."

"But you hate that.", I said, remembering how many times he slipped and fell on his butt the last time we went skating. I had to help him apply ice on his bottom, you know?

"True.", he says with a smile. "Well, I got no ideas for today. I could take you out for some ice cream, but that'd be too redundant now, would it?"

After a few laughs, we stayed quiet for the rest of the trip. We didn't know where we were going, and he seemed to just drive forever there. 

Staring at him from the passenger seat made me feel lucky. Other girls would fight for this seat, just to see adorkable Robin Grayson throw his head back laughing like a little kid. And meanwhile, all I ever think of him is as a friend...

Unlike a normal girl, I never fell for him-- my best friend. He was always there to help me, but I've always felt like I belonged to someone else.

I'm not oblivious. He may have feelings for me, since you really can't be that nice to any other person, and I would tell him to stop because I know his feelings will go nowhere with me...

But I can't.

And I don't know why.

"Hey, are you alright?", he snapped me out of my sea of thoughts. "Everything okay, Els?"

"I'm fine.", I replied. 

He raised an eyebrow, "I know you, Elsa Hale. And that face means you're thinking of something deeply... But you don't have to share it with me if you don't want to. I just want you to know that I'm here."

"Thanks, Robin.", I tell him. He really does know me enough to know when I'm not fine. "You're the best."

"I know.", he flashes a cheeky smile, and reaches out to the other side of the car to grab my hand. "I'm always here for you, Elsa. I'm made to be here for you."

I couldn't help but burst a little in his statement. He always made me feel like I was on top of the world.

"When you get a girlfriend, you're just going to set me aside.", I playfully pout.

He laughs and shook his head, "Who needs a girlfriend when I got the most beautiful best friend ever?"

Best friend.

I admit.

That stings a little.

  - - - - - Jack - - - - - ➳   

"CUT!", the director yells at Deandra and me after a kissing scene.

 "Ugh, what now?", Deandra pushed me away and frowned. "What did we do wrong this time?"

"Boom mic.", the director pointed at the boom mic that was positioned too close to us, which most probably got caught in the shot.

"I'm done for the day.", she raised both of her hands and made her way to her trailer. 

Shaking my head, I decided to approach the director, "Sorry about Deandra."

"She's a diva, but we need her.", he said. "And the movie needs her popularity. Yours, too."

"I know. I'm trying my best.", I replied to him to ease his stress on Deandra.

He looked up at me with a smile, "I know you are, boy. You're doing great."

After that, the crew decided to take another fifteen-minute break... or until Deandra goes back to the set. 

We were by the road, filming a scene which dates to a few months after Calvin and Ruby had last seen each other at Coast Island, which was supposed to be at North Carolina, just as I suggested.

I was ecstatic. There could be a chance that I could meet her.

I mean, it wouldn't be too hard, right?

North Carolina was a small town, and Elsa had showed me pictures of her family, her dogs and places in the town... Although, she never really sent me a picture of herself.

Still, the only hard part of the tour there is to lay low from the fangirls. Also, maybe a swarm would attack me, and she might happen to be a part of the bunch... but I doubt that, though. She didn't seem like the girl who would do so.

"You're thinking about her again, aren't you?", Hiccup nudged me inside my trailer. He was my wingman, and whenever he was available, he'd always be by my side in all of our shoots.

I ran my hand through my hair, "She's unbelievable, Hic. Totally unbelievable."

"If that's what you say, I'd really love to meet this girl.", he replied with a teasing smile. "Have you ever seen her, or something?"

"No...", I said. "That's why it'll be hard to find her."

"But man, what if she isn't as hot as Deandra, or something?", he said with an uneasy frown on his face.

I had not thought about that, but, "I don't mind. All Deandra is, is overly exaggerated amounts of make-up and bloody red lipstick. I want someone real. And I know she's real."

Hiccup gave me a nod of approval, and left me alone to think for myself.

I logged on back to my email, and smiled when I saw her name on the top of the mails. As quick as I can, I typed away another reply.

From: jacksonfrost21@hotmail.com

Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 10:50 a.m. [LAT]

To: elstarfire.hale@gmail.com

Subject: Seeing you.

Dear Elsa,

     I'd love to give you some major spoilers about the movie, but all I could actually share with you right now is... I'll be seeing you.

From,
Jack

A/N: I can't believe I'm just. I'M JUST LITERALLY THE WORST.

I'm sorry for this being SOOOOOOOOOO late.

I've been busy, heartbroken and all that teenage shiz, that I kept on writing letters to people than writing a chapter for this. <//3

I'm sorry again, and I hope this makes up for you all T^T

By the way, this was totally an ElsaxRobin chapter. Just wanna make you guys like Robin, so you'll be torn apart in shipping Jack or Robin with Elsa... *insert evil laugh like muhahahaha*

Why can't all guys be like Robin and Jack? Like, pretty please?

Please do leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you.

Even if it's not related to the book, just comment away! :D

xoxo,
Julienne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.9K 21
Jon snowx Fem Harry Potter Amaryllis Jamie Potter
6.5K 381 29
- ˏˋ 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑇𝑤𝑜 ˊˎ - 𝑬𝒍𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒉�...
81.8K 1.2K 50
A bunch of trash stories that goes on in my mind about Jelsa.
9.6K 312 18
ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ 【COMPLETE ✔】 ◆ RotG | Httyd | Brave | Tangled | Frozen | BH6 | Moana ◆ Ships ♥ Hicctrid, Eupunzel, Kristanna and *maybe* Je...