Better than words

By AlyssaJenks

Aly is just you're average college freshmen, her and her two friends Kate and shai moved in together. Aly wor... More

Authors note
Before things changed
They'll be at the Mall?!
"No way"
Better than my dreams
He's different
Ok?
Just the beginning
Shes different
15 minutes, Horan
Authors note
Authors Note
Last night
What?
No "goodbye"
Authors note
2 A.M.
More than this
Let me explain
Tacos and Talk
Lemme kiss you

The perfect date

39 4 2
By AlyssaJenks

I got home later and told the boys all about Aly, about her personality and her amazing smile and her beautiful eyes. The way she treated me like a normal person, she different. She was special. "I'm happy for you mate" Liam said. "Thanks man." "You know I could've had her if I wanted her" harry said with a grin. "I'm not to sure about that Harry she seemed quite fond of me." I bragged. I'm taking her out and I'm going to make sure it's the best date she'll ever have. I text Aly and asked her what color she would be wearing, I wanted us to coordinate. When she told she had to go buy a dress I had an idea. I had my managers called every store in the mall and tell them if a girl named Aly came in to buy a dress and anything to bill me and I would pay. I want her to be able to have whatever she wants. If she will let me have her, I will spoil her for sure. A few hours later I had gotten a message from her telling me what the dress looked like. I choose to wear my grey tux. "Niall are you just gonna keep smiling at your phone or tell us the plan for the date?" "That'll be a surprise boys. But I know exactly how it's going to be. It will be the perfect date." I got ready to go to Alys and I let her know when I was arriving. When I knocked on the door I could hear voices, she must have roommates. I could hear her coming to the door, deep breath. "I believe it is, Hi Niall" she said. She looked stunning, she had on a dress with a pink skirt and white lace on the top. She had her hair curled and her makeup brought out her natural beauty. "Hello Aly" I said. We stared at each other for awhile. "Oh, sorry, come in. This is Shai" I looked up to see her roommate and smiled at her. "Holy crap. Hey!" She said. "Hi Shai, hope you don't mind if I steal her for the night?" I said to her. "No not really, if I can get Harry's number?" We all laughed. "Next time we go out I'll bring they boys and you can come, yeah?" I offered. "Deal" shai said, I'm guessing she's also a fan. Aly and I were leaving and as we walked out I said to her "we have a night full of plans. I hope you enjoy yourself." "Be smart!" Shai said. Which made me blush but luckily Aly didn't notice. I saw Alys eyes get big as she saw the limo we were about to get in. "Wow" she said. I've impressed her, this great. "This is just the beginning." I told her. This is the beginning of our perfect date.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...