Last night

Alys POV

We got into the limo and I looked around. There was a tv, a phone, and most importantly food. I reached for some food when Niall grabbed my hand and said we were going out to dinner. "Like that will ruin my appetite" I said. He smiled and let me reach for the cheese sticks. They were heavenly. "So where are we going?" I asked him. " ahh that's for me to know and for you to find out." He replied "just know it will be the greatest night you've ever had." I nodded my head and took in Nialls wardrobe. He looked absolutely flawless. His hair was done and you could still see his brown roots. As I scanned down and his body and back up he was looking back at me. I was embarrassed. "You look gorgeous Aly" I laughed. "No really! Take a picture with me?" He pulled out his phone and we had a mad selfie montage. When we finished we looked through them, they looked really good. We looked like a couple. "What is your username on Twitter and Instagram?" He asked. I gave them to him. He took a minute and then he asked for my phone. I handed it to him and he took it from silent to as loud as the ringer could get. My phone started going off like crazy. "Niall what did you do!?" He turned the screen toward me and all I could see was "______ followed you" repeatedly going down the screen with new names popping up every second. "I may have just gotten you some more followers." I took my phone and got on Instagram. I had over 50,000 follows in two minutes. It said I had been tagged in a photo, and when I went to see I saw that Niall had posted a picture of us making some silly faces and commented "a lovely night with a lovely girl" I started to blush and looked up at him. "Just so people know what to expect. I hope that's okay?" "Yeah no problem" I assured him. I knew girls would say crap about me but I honestly didn't care, I mean who is on the date with the celebrity again? Niall and I talked for the rest of the drive. When we stopped Niall just smiled and opened the door. We were at a restaurant "this place is really fancy so people shouldn't attack us." I nodded my head and got out of the car. Niall took my arm and escorted me into the restaurant. We sat down and began to overlook our menus. I decided I would eat chicken Parmesan. Niall decided to get the same as me. After the waiter took our orders we began to talk. "So tell me about yourself Aly" Niall said. "Oh I'm no superstar like you so it will probably be kinda boring. I am 18 and I go to college to play basketball. I live with my two best friends shai and Kate. I grew up being the oldest of 7. I have a huge family so it's really different being here. I work at the mall so I can make rent and then spend the rest on food. I am a huge fan of one direction so I can't even believe I'm talking to you. And that's pretty much it." He nodded "you're a basketball player? That's so cool I would love to go to one of your games. And I knew you were a fan. I'm just glad you're a nialler girl." He laughed. "Maybe you could come to game, I'll let you know and I am, I always have been." Did he just blush? "Tell me about you, and not the stuff I already know but something special." I told Niall he started to think and the waiter appeared with our food. "Your entree for Mr. And Mrs. Horan" that waiter said. We both laughed and started to dig in. I ate so much and then some the food was delicious. When we finished the dinner and the waiter asked about dessert we didn't hesitate to say no. " I like a girl that can eat as much as me" Niall said. The waiter brought back an ice cream and brownie dessert. As I was eating I could hear Niall laugh. "What?" I said "nothing nothing, sorry" he said. I looked back down to my plate and continued to eat my brownie. "HAHAHAHA" Niall couldn't even control his laugh. "What!!" I shouted "You got chocolate syrup on your nose!" He couldn't breathe. "Oh" I laughed. He took a napkin and leaned over the table. "Got it" he said "thank you" he was still laughing "I took a picture of it too" Niall said. I just shook my head and finished my food. After we were done we got back into the limo and drove away. "I still have more planned if you're up to it?" Niall said. I nodded my head he got closer to me and put his hand on my leg. I smiled but on the inside I was losing it. "What would be a date of we didn't watch a movie? Now I can't exactly go into a theater so I got something a little better." Niall said. We got out of the car in an empty parking lot, there was a huge screen and couch. Only a celebrity could do this. Niall told the driver to be back in three hours. We walked over to the couch and projector. "What movie would you like to see?" Niall asked. "Could we watch furious 7 I haven't got to see it yet." Niall found the movie and we got on the couch. He put his arm around me and I leaned up against him. "Why me?" I asked almost to myself. He took his arm off of me and looked me in the eye "what did you say ?? Why you? Aly you're an amazing girl why not you?" He said to me. "You could have anyone you wanted and there are girls so much prettier than me and girl that are famous and are used to your life. I just don't understand why I am different" Niall hugged me and told me he would show me why I am different and why he likes me. He kissed me on the cheek and I laid back down on him. We grabbed a blanket and cuddled the rest of the time. Niall told me the driver would be a little late. I assured him that was fine and he slid out of my reach and went to the other side of the couch. He pulled out his guitar. I smiled. "A little private concert?" He asked. "Oh my gosh yes." I said Niall looked at me and asked what song. "Umm how about night changes? Your solo is my favorite part." "Really?" He asked. I shook my head yes and he began to play. "Movin to fast moon is lighten up her skin. She's fallin. Doesn't even know it yet. Having no regrets is all that she really wants" "wow your voice is amazing Niall." "Tell that to management." He said with a smile but I knew it hurt him. "Fuck your management, you are so extremely talented. I could sing and show you what not being able to sing is" I laughed. Niall just smiled and said thank you. He continued to play songs for me until the driver showed up. "You know this has been the best night ever" I told Niall "like I really can't explain how amazing it was to get to be with the Niall Horan" "I had an amazing night too I got to be with the most awesome girl I've ever met." I blushed at his compliment. Niall put his arm around me in the car and I could feel myself drifting to sleep. I woke up in my bed with a note and my phone laying beside me "you fell asleep on our date! The next will be more exciting! Thank you for last night Aly. Check that phone of yours, yeah? Oh and at dinner you asked what's something special about me that no one Else knows. I slept with a teddy bear until I was 12." I smiled at the letter and reached for my phone I had even more followers coming in. I was tagged in another photo. When I clicked to see what it was I saw a collage of pictures. From the selfies we took together to the chocolate on my nose to a picture he must have snuck during the movie and the last picture was of me asleep on Nialls shoulder in the limo. "Had an amazing night with this beautiful girl. Looks like I bored her to sleep though!" He was so sweet. Nothing could beat last night.