The perfect date

I got home later and told the boys all about Aly, about her personality and her amazing smile and her beautiful eyes. The way she treated me like a normal person, she different. She was special. "I'm happy for you mate" Liam said. "Thanks man." "You know I could've had her if I wanted her" harry said with a grin. "I'm not to sure about that Harry she seemed quite fond of me." I bragged. I'm taking her out and I'm going to make sure it's the best date she'll ever have. I text Aly and asked her what color she would be wearing, I wanted us to coordinate. When she told she had to go buy a dress I had an idea. I had my managers called every store in the mall and tell them if a girl named Aly came in to buy a dress and anything to bill me and I would pay. I want her to be able to have whatever she wants. If she will let me have her, I will spoil her for sure. A few hours later I had gotten a message from her telling me what the dress looked like. I choose to wear my grey tux. "Niall are you just gonna keep smiling at your phone or tell us the plan for the date?" "That'll be a surprise boys. But I know exactly how it's going to be. It will be the perfect date." I got ready to go to Alys and I let her know when I was arriving. When I knocked on the door I could hear voices, she must have roommates. I could hear her coming to the door, deep breath. "I believe it is, Hi Niall" she said. She looked stunning, she had on a dress with a pink skirt and white lace on the top. She had her hair curled and her makeup brought out her natural beauty. "Hello Aly" I said. We stared at each other for awhile. "Oh, sorry, come in. This is Shai" I looked up to see her roommate and smiled at her. "Holy crap. Hey!" She said. "Hi Shai, hope you don't mind if I steal her for the night?" I said to her. "No not really, if I can get Harry's number?" We all laughed. "Next time we go out I'll bring they boys and you can come, yeah?" I offered. "Deal" shai said, I'm guessing she's also a fan. Aly and I were leaving and as we walked out I said to her "we have a night full of plans. I hope you enjoy yourself." "Be smart!" Shai said. Which made me blush but luckily Aly didn't notice. I saw Alys eyes get big as she saw the limo we were about to get in. "Wow" she said. I've impressed her, this great. "This is just the beginning." I told her. This is the beginning of our perfect date.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!