Lemme kiss you

Then there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and Niall was standing there. He gave me a small smile. "Niall what are-" he pulled me to him and kissed me. I felt like a million butterflies had entered my stomach. I could see fireworks going off. My cheeks started to heat up. His lips were soft and his mouth tasted like mint. He pulled away which made me sad, but hey I couldn't complain about what just happened. I was speechless. Niall just kissed me. "I didn't want to be a wimp so I made myself come back up here for that." Niall said. All I could do was smile. "Well I'm glad you came back." I said.

"Good night princess" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Good night Niall, thank you for tonight."

Nialls POV

I started to walk back and mentally yell at myself for not kissing her. All night that was my plan and I blew it. Just thinking about her laugh made me regret not kissing her. Them something happened. I saw a billboard that read "adventure is closer than you think" given, it was about an amusement park, but I knew it was a sign. I ran up the stairs and found Alys apartment. "19 20 21" I took a deep breath, and knocked.

Aly opened the door and began to talk. "Niall what are-" before I could back out I pulled her close and kissed her. What is this girl doing to me? I felt my heart beat a hundred kilometers an hour. She tasted like blueberry Chapstick. I should have known she would taste of something unique and great. I pulled away and told her that I didn't want to wimp out so I kissed her. "Well I'm glad you came back." She said.
"Good night princess." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Good night Niall, thank you for tonight " she smiled.

Thank you I thought to myself. I left her apartment and began the trip back so I could tell the guys I finally found my princess.