Just the beginning

We left the house and headed to the mall. "Yeah it's my day to pick the music, losers!" Kate said while she grabbed the aux cord. "Watch me whip. Now watch me nae nae. Okay. Watch me whip, whip, now watch me nae nae." We all sang along and Kate danced her little heart out. Her music went from that to Taylor Swift from 2008 to high school musical. Which was alright with me because I'm a fan of all that too. We got out of the car and walked into the mall. "Where do you wanna try first?" "Let's go into Dillard's." We walked into Dillard's and went to the dresses. There were so many to choose from, and there were prom dresses which are my favorite. I picked out three dresses, shai picked out two, and Kate was dragging eight dresses into my dressing room. I scanned through the dresses to see which I liked more. I tried on three that I didn't like too much when I came across one Kate had picked out, it was white with lace sleeves and a pink skirt. It was beautiful and it was the perfect combination between casual and formal. I showed the girls and we decided it was the one. We walked up to the front to pay. I started digging through my purse to find credit card. "Thank you for shopping at Dillard's, did you find everything you needed?" "Yes ma'am, and I'm sorry but my Friend told me I was supposed to tell you my name. I'm Aly." "Oh," the saleswoman said, "the dress is paid for. As well as any shoes and make up you choose, compliments of a Mr. Horan." He's paying for everything? I got my phone out and found his name. "Niall are you crazy? I can't let you pay for everything." "Aly you act like I can't afford it, I just want you to feel beautiful." "Well thank you. It means a lot" "you're welcome. I'll see you tonight sweetheart" we walked over to the shoes and picked out some heels and went to the makeup department. After they did my makeup we checked out and went home. I curled my hair and out the dress on. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was looking at myself in the mirror when I got a message. "Be there in 15". I got my purse and went into the living room with Shai, Kate was out with Jason. She was watching Mean Girls. I heard a knock on the door. "Is that him?!" Shai scream. "Umm," I opened the door to see the one And only Niall Horan "I believe it is, hi Niall." He was wearing a grey suit and his hair looked great, almost half blonde and half his naturally gorgeous brown. "Hello Aly" he smiled and looked in. "Oh, sorry, come in. This is Shai." Her eyes got huge, she looked down at herself and I couldn't help but laugh. She was wearing some old shorts and a stained up t shirt. "Holy Crap. Hey." She said. "Hi Shai, hope you don't mind if I steal her for the night?" "No not really. If I can get Harry's number." We all laughed. "Next time we go out I'll bring The boys and you can come, yeah?" "Deal" Shai squealed. Niall said that we should go. "We have a night full of plans, hope you enjoy yourself" we began to walk. "Be smart!" Shai yelled. I pulled niall out of the apartment before she could embarrass me anymore. We walked up to a limo and got in. "Wow." I said. "This is just the beginning" Niall said with a smile.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!