Lacy - Z.M (Book 2, Malik Ser...

By violentxlines

Revenge was all I had. He had everything of mine. He had my strength, my dignity and my heart. I wasn't on... More

0.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
Hey thur.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.

2.

8.1K 548 84
By violentxlines

Memories.

That's all I'm left with.

Every fucking day is like a marathon of memories. A specific scent, a certain sound. Anything triggers memories.

Three months later and I want to admit that I hate him. I mean, I do. I really do, but there's still that emptiness.

Since that day, all I could think about was his words.

I never believed them, but giving yourself so much time to think about it, having it replay over and over again in your head gives you false thoughts or accusations.

I've started to believe that he never had anything for me. Because right from the start, he only wanted his brother.

I was just another slave, another number for his game. He was selling me to Hafid and he didn't stop the auction or even pull me out of it.

Hafid was a notorious slave owner that had killed Zayns parents. Years later he had kidnapped Zaidan who was Zayn's brother.

For revenge, Zayn had become a slave owner, kidnapping girls and training them to send to Hafid in return for Zaidan.

But that was all a delusional illusion.

Hafid's real name was Yaser, disguising himself for decades with the alias name, Hafid.

Zayn had grown up to think that Yaser was the enemy when Yaser was really Zayns father.

During my captivity, I had grown afraid of Yaser and I was fearful for my life.

But when I was sold to Yaser, he made promises to set me free, and he did. But only under certain terms.

He wanted me out of Zaidan and Zayns life for good.

I respected it at the time until Zayn had did me dirty.

I shake my head and look down as the snoring man shifts from beside me.

Two more hours on this god damn flight.

Every time I close my eyes, I picture that lifeless slave owner in front of me.

While I was in Dubai, I had managed to meet a slave owner that had been involved with Zayns slaves at the slave auction.

It took me a while to figure out who he was, but I definitely remembered his face.

He was just as bad as Zayn, if not, worse.

After finding out that he was in Dubai for a holiday, from his personal assistant that I had interrogated, he was low on body guard, which made it easier for me to target him.

I had brought the gun from a dealer in Dubai and disposed it in the back dumpster of the hotel I was staying at.

I've killed three men in my life and I still carry grief inside of me.

Once I'm done with Zayn, I'd make that my last kill.

/ /

I was dreading to go home when the wig began to itch like a mother fucker.

The lady at the desk smiled politely at me, obviously putting on a fake facade before I slide my passport to her.

My nerves began to settle in.

Going away with my own identity and coming back with a dead girls passport isn't always the best thing for someone with anxiety like I have.

Adriana Wall was her name, and now my 'name'.

I had met some sleazy guy named Max who got me the goods I needed to prove my identity of Adriana Wall, in return for five thousand pounds.

I knew that if I had to come back to him again, it's going to cost me a lot more.

Max had no will to tell me how Adriana died or what even happened to her.

Either way, her and I look scarcely alike if I were blonde with blue eyes.

The lady at the desk examines it carefully, hits down a few things on her paper and hands it back.

My eyes widen when I look at her.

"Welcome back to London." She smiles broadly.

I smile gingerly as my beating heart calms itself down. "Thank you!"

Taking a deep breath, I quickly grab my carry on bag and smile as I continue passed.

I hold my breath until I collect my luggage from the baggage claim.

I just hope that I can get through this interview tomorrow.

It worked once for me, so it should work again for Adriana.

"Excuse me, ma'am."

I hold my breath as the airport security stops me as I notice my exit.

I swallow and face her as my anxiety seizes in my chest.

"Ye- yes?"

She gazes at me for a moment before smiling. "You dropped your passport."

I sigh in relief before retrieving it from her. "Thank you very much!"

"You enjoy the rest of your day." She says politely.

I half smile and nod. "Oh I will."

I retrieved my beloved keys and found my car parked amongst others in the parking bay. It had been a while since I seen my car and I had actually missed it while I was in Dubai.

Most of all, I've missed my apartment.

I managed to score a relatively good house apartment in Oxford Street Apartments building.

With my own parking and friendliness with Rodney, the valet, I quickly pull my wig off and place it in my purse as he opens my car door.

"Alissa. It's good to see you back again."

I smile politely as I get out of the car.

"Thanks Rod. How are you?" I wrap my arms around him in a small hug and he smiles.

"I'm good. Same old." he shrugs before smiling again.

He looked so young for his age. His father had rightfully owned this apartment building, and had given them to Rodney as his dying wish to keep the building in the family.

Rodney, however saw things differently and would rather open doors and greet people.

Rodney was the only person I had become close to since my freedom. I wasn't too fond on letting people in anymore.

I was so empty, so filled with hate, I didn't have the effort like I use too. But Rodney did.

He saw passed my darkness and saw me for me.

At least he's some what of a friend to me. He was kind and sweet, and thankfully saw me in neutral grounds too.

He had studied computerising and all that smart stuff while in university before becoming the owner and valet of his own building.

For a six foot tall lad, he was too nice for his own good.

Based on the few holiday renters I had seen when I first stayed here, a lot of the females had fallen for his bright blue eyes, and jet black hair.

I too admit that he's good looking, but I only have one thing on my mind.

All I wanted to do when I got home to my apartment was rest.

I had laid on my bed for a good half an hour and then I was back at it again.

I wanted to get everything perfect for tomorrow and unpacking was the less of my worries.

I had trained well, studied hard, and managed to land an interview back at Malik Enterprises tomorrow morning and I plan on seeing Malik himself.

I'm nervous about it.

He could notice me, or he couldn't, either way, I've done this before.

/ /

My eyes spring open as I gasp suddenly.

The nightmare slowly fizzles away and I jolt up as I gaze around the dark room.

Feeling for the light, I quickly turn it on and brush my hair out of my face as I squeeze my eyes closed.

It was just a dream.

I swallow hard and rub my eyes tiredly as I try to shake it away.

You're stronger than this. Forget about it.

Opening my eyes, I look over my shoulder at the alarm clock to notice it's almost six in the morning.

Sighing, I push my blankets off me and make my way into the bathroom to splash my face with cold water.

I'm immediately awaken at the coldness hitting my face.

I had almost forgotten how cold it was here. The heat in Dubai could not compare to the heat in London, when we were lucky to even have a hot summers day.

I passed the choice of going for my morning run, and made the choice to stay inside. My head was swarming with endless possibilities of how today is going to turn out.

For the first time in three months, I'm going to see Zayn.

A/N: hey guys!!

Again.. sorry it's boring.

I really need to fix up a few things in this chapter and the last chapter because I'm not feeling them. I don't like them they're so bleh and all over the place.

It'll get better I hope!!!

Thank you for reading my lovelys!!

Twitter: lifeofchvnel <<<<<<<< FOLLOW ME :)   

I love you!!

-Chanel xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 15K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...
MONSTERS 2 By valeria val

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 7 35
Cherry is engaged to the love of her life once again. Her ex husband was about to be sentenced for life, but escaped after he shot at them. She wakes...
43.9K 1.4K 65
A Dark Harry Styles fanfiction ----- "I'm so wrong for you, Elena," he groans, biting my earlobe and breathing heavily. "So fucking wrong." And he is...
14.1K 364 21
'If you are able to move, you are able to dance.' I watch her dance everyday, in the park alone. The way she moves to the expressions on her face, I'...