Thug Chronicles

By UrbanQueen

Hazel Evans is an average looking girl, looking at her one would not expect her to be a contract-killer, when... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Epilogue

chapter 8

19.4K 913 256
By UrbanQueen

chapter 8

"This place is really nice," Hazel said looking around the restaurant.

"Yeah this use to be Damion's favorite spot." K'von said looking dead at her.

Hazel shivered at the name. "Oh," She smiled.

"You good?" He said seeing the slight scowl on her face.

"Uh-huh, um, hey you mind if I ask you something?" Hazel asked making circles on the desk with her finger.

"Go 'head." K'von said leaning back in the chair.

"I have never seen you with your son, ever, why is that?" She asked. She really didn't care why but it was just something to ask.

"I'm a lil' busy, I have things to figure out right now but trust me I'll have time for him later." He said. "Why?"

Hazel shrugged, "Just a question." She said truthfully. "You know...your wife told me what happened, you called her my name."

K'von's face was blank as day like he wanted to know what her point was.

"Geez I didn't even do anything and you saying my name already," She joked.

Buzz. Buzz.

"Hold that," K'von said getting up and walking out the restaurant to take the call.

Damn this mufucka stay serious. It's gon' be tough to crack him.

She thought. She looked at him through the window talking on his phone.

She took that as her oppoutinty to call Pack, the man who hired her to kill Damion, but his phone rang out straight to voicemail. She tried again and got the same thing.

Just when she was going to try one last time she saw K'von come walking back to the table and she slipped her phone back into her purse.

"Everything okay?"

"Everything cool." He said looking around for a waiter.

A fair-skin woman with brown shoulder length dreads came over to the table and eyed Hazel.

"Welcome, is what ya'll deh want?" An accent was there, but not deep enough to the point where they couldn't understand her. Or at least for Hazel because K'von seemed to only be around that all the time.

"Jerk chicken and rice, gimme a Red Stripe to drink." K'von said.

"And you miss?" The lady said turning to Hazel.

"Oxtail with rice and peas, um, can I just have a cream soda please, thank you." Hazel said turning back to K'von.

She noticed the lady still standing there and she looked back at her ready to go off.

"Is there a reason you all up in my face?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

The lady ignored her and walked away.

"Why you so rude?" K'von said.

Hazel looked at him, she almost forgot he was there. "Wow, this is the first time I've heard you speak." She said sarcastically.

"I prefer not to." K'von said crossing his arms.

"Hm, I noticed, you prefer to talk with your hands."

He tilted his head to the side a little and shook his head. "Yeah a little."

Hazel tilted her head. "That's not how kingpins move. Like right now, aren't you suppose to have bodyguards around and all that stuff?"

The woman came and put their drinks down and left again.

"How you know I'm a kingpin?" He asked.

"Please, the house, the cars, the clothes,"

"So, I could just be rich." He shrugged.

"You sent your goons to my house to come and get me Mr. rich man." Hazel said popping off the cap of the soda.

"I wanted to see the person who got away with their lives when my cousin didn't,"

Hazel cleared her throat and the lady placed their food in front of them.

For the rest of the time they ate in silence. K'von's eyes were on Hazel almost the whole time and she didn't even notice.

To him she seemed extremely comfortable for the situation she was in. Way too relaxed.

K'von finished eating and just looked at Hazel while she ate.

For someone who several people think killed someone a few nights ago she seemed perfectly fine in her skin.

"What happened to your finger?" K'von said nodding to her hand.

It looked swollen and it was a little purple and black. It looked like it was broken or it had been broken.

Hazel looked down at her hand and put her hand on her lap. "Nothing, I just hit it."

They made eye contact and K'von made it perfectly clear that he was onto her.

"You ready to go?" He said noticing she stopped eating and was playing with the food.

"Yeah I guess."

K'von paid for the meal and they walked out and went back to his car.

For the rest of the day the two hung out in a nearby park. With Hazel mostly asking questions.

K'von thought she wasn't so bad and his final thought was that she wasn't the one who killed Damion. How could she be? She was way too innocent.

********** 

The car pulled back into the marble driveway and Hazel smiled as she stepped out.

Before they had stopped at a bar and had a couple of drinks, so they were a little tipsy.

"Today was fun wasn't it?" She yawned waiting for K'von to come from around the car.

"Yeah I guess so," He said with his hands in his pocket.

They walked up to his doors and turned the key in the lock and walked in.

"Damn why it's so cold in here?" Hazel said crossing her arms over her chest.

K'von turned on the heat and both of them walked up the staircase.

"Aight, it's 4:20 AM ma I'm bout' to hit the bricks," K'von stretched once they reached the top.

Hazel put a hand on her hip and snaked her neck around. "What? Boy don't act like no damn grandpa! Let's go hangout downstairs, we still got some chillin' to do." Hazel said.

He smiled, "...Aight, but only for a minute." Just hours ago K'von was the most suspicious person in the world with Hazel and now they were like best friends.

Both walked into the master bedroom and Hazel made sure to find the most thinnest fabric of clothes she could find.

"Don't peek." She said slipping out of her dress and into one of K'von's white vest which stopped up to her knees.

Hazel fast-walked out the living room and headed back downstairs to get them some drinks and find a comfortable place for them to relax and talk.

K'von put on one of his sweat pants and black vest on and walked down to the hallway near his son's room.

It was almost ridiculous that he never spent time with his son. It was like he wasn't even there, the nanny practically took care of his child and he felt really bad.

K'von watched K'von Jr. sleep peacefully and he smiled and bent down to kiss him. "Don't worry kiddo, I didn't forget about you."

He quietly stepped back out the room careful not to wake K'von Jr. and walked downstairs with an amused look on his face.

"The hell? I thought we was just talkin' not loosing out virginity to each other," K'von joked looking at the setup Hazel made for them.

Thin purple sheets were spread on the floor, with two glasses of alcohol with a bottle of Alize between them and the lights were dimmed low.

"Shut up!" Hazel joked slapping him playfully on the arm when he got close enough.

They both sat down and Hazel sipped some of her whine. "So, tell me, how is it like being you?"

K'von shugged. "Nothing big really, except for the house. I don't walk around with the guards and all of that shit, it's just extra to me."

Hazel raised her eyebrow. "Well damn, I ain't no you had it going on like that Mr. Pick-and-choose. I thought having protection was a must, you are a kingpin, what if someone just come bustin' at you?" 

Hazel said sipping her drink.

"Well then you have a lot to learn, monkey's know what limb to jump on. You think any person gonna come bustin' at me? Just cause' I don't got security riding my coat tail don't mean nothing." He said matter of factly.

When I get through with you ya first thought is gonna be I wish I woulda had security to secure my scary ass!

"You good ma?" K'von asked with a smile.

She sipped some more whine and giggled. "Yeah."

Hazel could see she was breaking K'von's shell a little bit. She actually got him to laugh several times. It was a miracle to her cause' the nigga would barely crack a smile, if even that.

K'von noticed the whole day that nothing was underneath the dress she was wearing but now it was getting hard to ignore.

Their conversation had went good so far for the whole day. They talked about each other's life and how they grew up.

Most of the information Hazel gave him were lies, while K'von sat their and poured out his whole life story to her.

"What next?" K'von asked, his eyes lingering to Hazel's chest.

Her nipples stuck out through the thin fabric and it was nothing left to the imagination because you could see right through it.

He licked his lips eyeing her thick thighs. He didn't know if it was intentional or not but every time Hazel moved, the vest moved higher up and it was also evident she had no underwear on either.

He brought his eyes back up to her's and she was staring at him innocently.

"Yes?" Hazel said blinking at him.

"Why you don't got no panties on?" K'von questioned her boldly.

She was a little caught off by the question but she still answered anyway. "...I need to go shopping soon I know, and stop wearing Chyna's things, but that's the reason."

"If you want I could go grab you a new pair. She has a couple from Victoria Secret. Their brand new."

Hazel sipped her whine some more while staring K'von down intensely. "I don't think my ass could fit into wifey's lil' piece of cloth," She said seductively.

None of them said anything and Hazel sighed under her breath. Somebody was gonna have to make the first move. Who would be the better person than the predator herself?

"Hey can I trust you with a secret?" Hazel asked putting down her glass.

"No doubt."

She crawled over to K'von and sat and climbed on top of his lap. He was visibly shocked but he made no moves to remove her.

Hazel slowly licked her lips before she bent down and whispered in his ear, "I think your cute."

She pulled away to get a look at his face and he was just looking at her. After a few seconds both of them slowly moved in until their lips touched.

K'von's hand cupped Hazel's left breast and gave it a firm squeeze.

"K'von..." She whispered instantly getting wet. It's been a little while since Hazel had any sex herself so she was looking forward too it.

She started grinding into his lap quickly getting a reaction from his excited member.

He tugged at the vest telling her to take it off and Hazel quickly slipped it off exposing her birthday suit.

They attacked each other's lips again and K'von pulled away to get some air.

"Hazel I'm married-"

Hazel cut him off deepening their kiss and raised up for a second. "Shut up, who cares." She said panting heavily.

Her manicured fingernails clawed at his rock hard chest as they fought for dominance in their tongue battle.

"Mm," Hazel moaned. K'von's sweats were soaked from Hazel's juices as she anticipated their soon-to-be sexual encounter.

Surprisingly K'von flipped Hazel over so that she was now on the bottom and he was on the top.

He went for her love box and dove in head first. French kissing her pussy like it was her mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah, fuck!" Hazel moaned gripping his head.

His tongue swirled like around, and he gently nibbled on her clit making her scream out.

Hazel's body shook and she could feel herself about to explode just as K'von stopped.

"Keep going! Why'd you st-"

K'von slid his 8-inches into Hazel's tight cave. He almost thought she was a virgin.

He moved in and out of her at a slow pace, her walls fit him like a glove and he had to concentrate so he wouldn't bust right there. Not so soon, anyway.

"Fuck me baby," Hazel panted. "Yes, yes, yes, yes..." 

She went on.

"I'm cummin', ooohh, ooohh. Aaaggghhh!" She yelled as both of them came together.

K'von let off inside of Hazel while she soaked the sheets. Both of them passed out, right there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.6K 30
MUST READ BAG LADY AND THE CONTINUATION OF BAG LADY BRFORE READING!!! We all heard Janessa Jones' story right? Now it's time for Desireรจ, we all thin...
1.9M 73.1K 57
The only love Marli had ever known was the love pain gave her. That is until he came along. Is Marli strong enough to move forward or will that famil...
283K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
223K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...