Illuminated.(A Loki Love Stor...

By MorinaBalu

CURRENTLY UNDER REWRITE Loki is tasked with the begrudging task of getting Thor a gift for his birthday. Nat... More

Illuminated.(A Loki Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chatper 19 part one
Chapter 19 Part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23 (part one)
Chapter 23 (PART TWO)
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Illuminated Book Two-What Lies Beyond-preface
What Lies beyond-Chapter 1
What lies beyond-chapter 2
What Lies Beyond-chapter 3
What Lies Beyond-chapter 4
What lies beyond-Chapter 5
What lies beyond- chapter 6
What lies beyond-chapter 7.
What Lies beyond- Ch 8
What lies beyond ch-9
What lies beyond ch-10
what lies beyond. ch-11
What lies beyond- Ch 12
What lies beyond- chapter 14
What Lies Beyond- Ch 15
what lies beyond ch-16
What lies beyond Ch-17
What Lies Beyond-Ch 18
What lies beyond- Ch-19
What Lies Beyond-Ch 20
What lies beyond-Ch 21
What Lies Beyond ch-22
What Lies Beyond ch-23
What Lies Beyond-Ch 24
What Lies Beyond-Ch 25
What lies beyond-Ch 26
Illuminated~ End
Author's Note

What Lies Beyond-Chapter 13

3.3K 114 2
By MorinaBalu

.''I'm counting to three until i call the cops.'' ''What in the hell is the cops gon do?'' Siti yelled and rolled her eyes. ''I'm not leaving,Not until i speak properly with you,My precious Bell.'' He sang. I growled and turned away from him. ''Theres nothing that needs to be said.'' Marco interjected and rubbed my back. ''You need to leave. Ora,Go set the table with siti.'' I picked up the bags and walked over to the table. I could feel that man's eyes burning into me as I did so...God.

''I'm Not leaving.'' Is what i heard. ''We've gone over this.'' Siti sighed. I growled and shook my head. ''Fine.'' I said at last. Marco scoffed and stopped his foot. ''Are you serious Aorabelle?!'' I clapped my hands together and sighed. ''Yep. After dinner i want you to take Siti somewhere. either home,the movies. whatever.''

''Hell. the-Fuck that.'' He stuttered. ''I'd rather us.'not be here.'' Loki pondered while pretending to look at stuff around my home. Marco and siti looked at eachother and shook their heads. ''A word? on the balcony?'' Marco requested. we excused ourselves and stood on he balcony. ''What are you doing? What,what what. Are you doing?'' Marco pressed with his arms outstretched. 

''This might sound weird,But I have to talk to him. Confront really you'll understand.'' They just stared at me. After mere minutes of arguing,arguing, and bargains, The two walked inside without a word and sat at the table. I winked at siti and turned to my recent lover. ''When do you want me?'' I asked with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272 4 5
An awkward girl is taken for a thief and stolen away to a far away realm to face justice, but nothing is as it seems when the God of Mischief is inv...
5.8K 334 55
LOKI FANFIC!! Alex Morrison is a 25 year old woman just trying to get along in life. She gets her dream job working for Tony Stark and eventually mee...
515 18 8
Loki and Y/n are old flames. She gets recruited by the Avengers and gets a welcoming party. Loki and Y/n get pulled into a love game... a game of tem...
42.9K 1.6K 11
LOKI X READER - A SLOW-BURN ROMANCE & DARK FANTASY CHARACTER-DRIVEN STORY - COMPLETED You and your family are unexpectedly invited to a celebratory f...