✍ Home Sweet Home: A homely p...

idiosyncraticforever tarafından

Welcome to my humble abode. Ever wondered about what went on behind the scenes of your favorite wattpad book... Daha Fazla

1.✍ @Cazzalovesmusic✍
✍ @CaitSarai ✍
✍@amandaJtommo✍
4.✍@cathartics✍
✍@lana_sky✍
✍@RubixCube89201✍ DARK confession
7.✍@seasidestyles✍ ON the seaside
✍@whammystyles✍
10.✍@ 1d_jollygood✍
✍@_smilelikeniall✍
✍@_HakunaMatata_✍ In motel 6
13. ✍bel watson✍
✍@11tay99 Triplet confusion Triple fun✍
✍@mikaelanay✍
16. ✍@pialikesfood✍
@✍RobThier IN Sir Rob's Castle !!✍
@✍angellover254✍
19.✍@AmberKalkes13✍
@✍aggressively✍
✍@katiebee_✍
22.✍@MelonDiaries (watermelons required while reading)✍
✍@londonstars✍
25.✍@Cherry_Cola_x with little alfie!✍
✍@8tracks✍
✍@musicnotes✍
28.✍@spraythesun✍
✍@shruthii✍
➰@MommaShifter ➰Beta of @Clawpack ➰
31.✍ash_knight17✍
✍@@1DLover121✍
✍ @yabookprincess AN EXCLUSIVE WITH KAI ASHER✍
34.✍ @YvetteRussell✍
✍ @cru3lla (previously LiveLikeLouis)✍
✍ @butterflytattoo✍
37.✍ @knightsrachel✍
✍ @styonce✍
✍ @CrestFallenStar✍
40.✍ @sweetyanisha2307(i.e Anisha the sweetest of house kindness)✍
@Sannyaahhh(our own modern day belle)✍
✍ @AishwaryaKadam4 (the MANANHOLIC )✍
43.✍ @withasmileandlaugh✍
little note
✍ @letmelivetonight✍
✍ @sruthilaya13✍
46.✍ @Midika✍
✍ @AmythestWinter(A. L. Winter)✍
✍ @sasa_lee(Melissa)✍
49.✍ @XxNixonxX✍
50.✍ cherrypop12✍
!A Very Important Announcement and I mean it!
@joecool123!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirls*
!!!!!!Interview with @royal888(Sarah Royal )!!!!!!!
@Mk1120 : Author of Our Story

✍@beautifultragedies : AN EXCLUSIVE WITH ARCHER WEST!✍

362 17 7
idiosyncraticforever tarafından

First of all a massive apology for being so late to update its been a month or so and I apologize for that, I had unit tests and the worst is yet to come

So to make up for all the time I have left you guys I have teamed up with some one each and every one of you must know of , especially teen fic readers *wink*. T his is none other than , the gorgeous most beautiful and intelligent

@beautifultragedies!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the bumble bees happy now? (I love the name to be honest)

Another big surprise? Well have you ever craved for talking to that hot ,drizzling sexy dark bad boy in your favourite teen fic? If you have then PEOPLE I PRESENT YOU AN EXCLUSIVE WITH ARCHER WEST! Try not to drool people !!!

INSTRUCTIONS

1. FIRST 10 ques are with the author while the other ten are with archer ;)

2. *= my thoughts and opinions

INTERVIEW WITH BREE:

1. Describe yourself and everything about you. What are the personality traits I should expect if I meet you? What are your characteristics?

Hello, my name is Bree and I'm currently in high school. I am from Texas, USA. I absolutely adore writing, reading, and watching YouTube/Netflix. I'm really into music as well; alternative and pop music are my life. The Neighbourhood is my favorite band, that's something about me haha. I participate in a lot of school activities when school is in session... I like binge watching shows till I pass out from exhaustion... Okay, that's everything I can think of about me. *J*

Personality traits or characteristics you should expect if you meet me?

Hilarity. I like to think that I'm funny so I would probably crack some jokes and say a few puns if I met you to be honest. I can be awkward, but so can everybody... I'm pretty sarcastic, so expect humorously intended sarcastic remarks. You can expect humor, awkwardness, and a pinch of sarcasm from me if you meet me. Hopefully I answered that question semi-correctly.

2. What is the story behind your username? How, why, when you joined Wattpad? Give us your story gal! How has your experience been on Wattpad?

My username (beautifultragedies) became a thing because of the book "Beautiful Creatures" film adaptation announcement and the song "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" (was like one of my favorite songs); I kind of just squished those two titles together and hoped for the best.

I joined Wattpad over three years ago because I saw somebody on Instagram mention the site. I initially made my account for reading fan fiction, but then started writing.

My experience has been pretty good; it's definitely had its ups and downs.

3. List your favorites and hobbies? Give 20 unbelievable facts about you and one of your favorite characters that you have created?

Hobbies and favorites:

Writing, reading, playing The Sims, baking/cooking, playing board games, participating in the fine arts, and etc.

Twenty unbelievable facts:

(1) Both my pinkies are crooked and have been since birth, (2) I like olives, (3) I've never been to a musician/bands concert, (4) I wear jeans in the summer, (5) I don't like peanut butter or jelly, (6) I played the flute for like three years, (7) I almost failed advanced Algebra 2, (8) My childhood dream was to be a ballerina, (9) I can't get into "Pretty Little Liars" for some reason, (10) I adore Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris together, (11) I'm only fluent in English, (12) I've never gone outside of the country, (13) I can't ever sleep the night before a long distance trip, (14) I'm good at cramming, (15) I have a noticeably larger leg as to where my jeans/shoes feel tighter and it's annoying, (16) I love the number sixteen, (17) I'm a Taurus, (18) I get emotionally attached to fictional characters, (19) I can't dance or sing, (20)

I didn't like writing until a few years ago.

4. What is next for you on Wattpad? New stories? Sneak peeks? What are the things you hate about Wattpad? How did you see yourself in 10 years of Wattpad?

I don't know exactly what's next for me on Wattpad to be completely honest; I have a lot of ideas and plans though. I have a few new books out now, "The Heartbreak Hotel" and "French Kisses" and I'm super excited to write them.

Sneak Peek for THH:

"I would be a liar if I told you that I didn't feel anything while kissing you," I tell him, his gray eyes stare intensely at me, indicating that every word I would possibly say is of great importance to him.

I look down at my hands twiddling in my lap, I was beyond nervous and didn't want things to go completely astray. It was only month three of living in France and I had already managed to find myself in a puzzling predicament between a Parisian and myself.

Perhaps telling him that I felt a spark between us was foolish and a bad move on my part, but honestly at this moment in time it felt like the most right thing on earth to do, even if I was taken.

I'm not a liar; I'm not a fake. I tell as I please and hope to please as I tell. Maybe getting this off my chest would lead to a quicker falling out of attraction; maybe he would gently shoot me down knowing of the circumstances and wish to remain friends.

But, he doesn't shoot me down; he only leads me to believe of possibility and leads me towards a path of further infatuation. "And I would be a liar if I told you that I'm not falling for you."

I don't particularly like all the spammers, haters, and occasional app/website issues...

I see myself still writing, probably not on Wattpad but whenever I can. I mean I would love to be a published author then, but I don't know aha. The future is so uncertain.

*young lady you killed me with the sneek peek literally L*

5. How and why you joined the world of creation? What was your first piece of literature? Do you ever regret writing something and then putting it here? Explain why.

I joined the world of creation because I've always been fascinated by it and wanted to be part of something out of the norm, I guess I joined it by writing my first book.

My first piece of literature I wrote on Wattpad was a fanfic titled "The Fighter" I think. Haha. It was an interesting type of deal; I just unpublished it last year. My first piece of literature ever was a book I wrote in the fourth grade about my dog.

And to the last question, I'm going to have to say no. I mean everything happens for a reason and there's been no harm in what I've written. I mean sure I cringe sometimes at my writing, but that's all right.

Part 2: What does it mean to be a writer? Are you a Writer at heart (emotional and a bit too observant sort of)?

It means that you have a passion for a language, want to express yourself through words, and are always looking for an adventure of sort, or something like that... I mean that's what it means to me.

And yes, I would very much consider myself to be a writer at heart now. I get so emotionally invested in my books and unselfconsciously am always thinking about writing.

6. Do you want to be a published writer? If no then what do you wants be? And why. State your biggest pet peeves, obsessions, habits (bad and good), wishes and desires?

Of course, that's the dream. I don't know if it's completely realistic, but it would be incredible to be published in the future. However, I plan to study business or do pre-med in college anyways.

Pet peeves:

Nails against cardboard or any scraping sounds, half-opened doors, and texting in movie theaters.

Obsessions: The Neighbourhood, Friends, and YouTube haul/vlog videos.

Habits: Going to sleep really late on school nights is my bad, opening doors for others is my good.

Wishes/Desire: Graduate high school and college, travel overseas, and to be financially sound.

Part 2: What thing has left a really deep and big impression on you (like a book or movie?) What your name will be if you were a book and a movie? Why?

"Love, Rosie" made an impression on me, it inspired me to begin writing my #JustWriteIt piece.

As far as my answer for the second question... Hm, I don't know.

7.Give some good writing advice to young writers? What do you think will make you vote/comment on some story? What makes a really good description? What is the importance of a cover to you?

Don't ever give up; it's a cheesy saying but I mean it. Don't be discouraged due to a lack of reads or let "haters" bother you. Also, to reread what you write before you post it. Oh and write what you want and have fun with it, writing shouldn't feel like a job.

Things that make me vote/comment on stories are relatable characters, decent grammar and format, and good storylines.

Good descriptions are the ones that make the reader think and want more. Anything eye-catching is usually good.

Honestly, I have to admit, I do like a nice cover. It's not the most important thing in the world for me, but I tend to be attracted (that sounds weird) to books with nice covers.

Part 2:What do you think of the bad boy and werewolf mate sort of romance? Cliché? Weird?

Well, I write pretty cliché books and have a book titled "Bad Boy's Game" so I should say that they're great... They're great.

Haha, but really I do like books with bad boys if they're done nicely, I love myself a dose of bad in books. However, I don't read werewolf books because they often confuse me.

8. What is your best and worst genre of writing and why? Do you think a story writes its own ending? Why and why not? What is the most important aspect of writing that takes lots of practice to master?

I can't write horror, that's a thing. My best genre is probably romance, but like not the hardcore version of romance, the lighthearted cutesy version.

I do think a story writes its own ending in a way, I mean when you get really into the writing of a book an ending shapes out based on characters and all.

Keeping readers interested, even in filler chapters.

Part 2: What things make a story less interesting?

This is weird, but the excessive use of exclamation points makes stories less interesting for me. It makes me feel like I'm being yelled.

*Removes all exclamation marks from the interview*

9. Give us your experience on...

+The most challenging book you wrote and why was it so?

Bad Boy's Game. Why? Hm, probably because it's had a bit of success and living up to it all is quite stressful.

+Best and worst compliment by a reader/fan. (Do you have a name for them?)

The best compliments I get are on my book "Cigarette Daydream" and the worst are on "Bad Boy's Game" but I can't pinpoint one particular good/bad. Any positive compliment is a good one. I don't have an official name for my "fans" and readers; in my head I don't even have fans because that's insane to think about.

+Pressure of updating.

It's the best and worst. I certainly don't mind people enjoying my work and wanting more, in fact it kind of motivates/forces me to write, but when I get update requests that come off a bit rude... It upsets me a bit.

+Getting noticed on Wattpad?

It took me probably over two and a half years to get relatively "popular" on Wattpad. It wasn't until Winter 2014 that I started getting active readers and a higher reading count. A lot of people tend to ask me how I got so many reads and I never quite have an answer. It sort of just happened to be honest. It's been a great experience though.

+What inspires you and why? What is your self-esteem? What drives you and what is your favorite book?

Music really inspires me; a good tune can surely make my creativity run wild.

I have an all right self-esteem, if that makes any sense, but it's getting higher because of Wattpad and because of the activities I do in the school year.

Comments/votes drive me; they remind me to keep on writing.

My favorite book is "Slow Dancing" by hepburnettes.

Part 2: What would you do if you became a vampire of find out you were a witch?

I would go all Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Twitches, or Twilight on everything.

10. What sort of story you really want to write but haven't written yet? What sort of story you want to read but haven't been written yet? Do you believe in supernatural creatures? Why/why not?

I really want to write a dystopian sort of deal, a trilogy. That would be so much fun to write and out of my comfort zone.

I want to read an alternate ending to The Hunger Games series. This probably exists somewhere, but yeah.

I don't really believe in supernatural creatures, but unicorns are definitely real haha. Why don't I believe in the supernatural? Well, because most supernatural creatures honestly scare me and I don't want to live in fear. A

Part 2: What would you do...

+If you could create en entire new species

Name them namuh and live a My Little Ponies inspired lifestyle.

+Save the world/recreate it? Why?

Save, even though our current world is very flawed and is going through hardships, I would like to save families and all the good. I don't think recreating would be the best choice; you would lose what progress we already have made and it would be like starting from scratch. Plus, I want to be like Superman.

+Have any super power? Which one and why?

Fly. I'm like a bird; I'll only fly away... (song reference)

+Could be anything in the world?

Royalty, how cool would that be? I could sing Lorde's song.

Who do you think has harder job?

A Wattpad writer or a published one? Why?

Published, being a published writer has to be a ton of work. I mean it takes a ton of work just to get noticed, let alone noticed by a publishing house. They're expected to have nearly perfect writing because they're published and get critic reviews; also they have schedules and meetings. That's some hardcore stuff...

CHARACTER INTERVIEW: ARCHER WEST

*sitting in a fancy sitting room, when through a door on my right, archer west enters, let me tell you readers that guy is a walking greek god, is he a demigod? I really need to blink twice to stay awake and not faint

So lets put a stop to fan girling and continue the interview**

Hello Mr. Archer

Here are the ques :

1. What type of person are you? Describe yourself and your personality traits?

A good person, definitely. I'm a teenage heartthrob and a self-entitled badass. I'm pretty cool and funny, sarcastic is something I also am.

Part 2: What are the first five things anyone should expect if they meet you? Why?

Good looks, nice smile, dazzling teeth, striking blue eyes, and a charming personality. Why? Well, because I'm Archer West.

2. State your hobbies, favorites, strengths, weaknesses, and deepest desires? What are your secret hobbies and habits both good and bad?

I like to fix cars in my free time, my number one hobby other than lounging around. Some personal favorites of mine are alternative music, the color grey, and macaroni.

Let's say I have no weaknesses other than seeing people cry. My strengths are pretty much everything else.

Deepest desire? Hm, well for my mom to make it through her treatment and kick cancer's ass.

I like to cook, don't know if that counts as a secret hobby. But, I'll go with it.

Good habit, opening doors for people. Bad habit, keeping information from people who deserve to know.

Part 2: What is your self-esteem, pet peeves?

High self-esteem, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Pet peeves? Well, I'm not really into cheaters.

3. What do you think of other people in your life? Any personal favorites? Why? What are your views on love and why?

I have pretty good people in my life; my family and friends are generally great people. I don't like to let in too many people, but like the ones I've let in.

Personal favorite people? My cousins Sofia and Luca are little energetic bundles of joy, they make me smile and keep me young. My mom is wonderful, too. She's just simply the best and makes not having a dad present manageable. Zac's all right, too. He's a favorite I guess, I mean he's my best friend and would be pissed if I didn't include him.

***kept it so that I don't spoil the book***

Part 2: Who would you choose if you were to get stuck with that person in a closed room for a whole month? Why?

Elliot Grey, she's quite something and would definitely make a month locked up interesting. I would like to get to know her better and hear her wisecrack remarks.

4. Why are you such an asshole, player and jerk? Why tell me why *sings Taylor Swift tell me why*

It's in my DNA I guess, genetic. My father was an asshole, a player, and a jerk so I guess I got it all from him.

Also, I don't want to get hurt. Being an asshole, player, and jerk keeps me from being completely vulnerable.

Part 2: It takes a broken heart to break others heart? True or not? Why?

True, I think the statement's true. Why? Well, because it's not normal for one to be a heartbreaker with no back-story. Every good heartbreaker has been heartbroken.

5. SO. Dearest archer, I love you btw. I have fallen in love with you.

Just kidding.

So, do you believe in ghost and supernatural? Or witchcraft? Why or why not?

Nope, I don't really believe in that stuff. I think the reason behind not believing is because I've watched so many poorly filmed horror films; they kind of ruined all of the above for me.

6. What do you think of Grey?;) Give us a detailed explanation?

Grey? Hm. She's definitely something, but kind of weird. She wasn't in love with me upon first sight... She's beautiful, just a little bit sarcastic though. I think she's got a solid future and knows what she wants in life and isn't willing to compromise. She's actually pretty great from what I know...

Part 2: Who are your all time favorite superheroes/idols? Why?

Captain America, Superman, and Iron Man are all pretty cool. They're superb heroes and are portrayed to be such cool characters.

Idols? Well, I don't know. I'm not super into pop culture and idolizing people.

7. Describe your life as a girl? What sort of girl will you be? What would be the major challenges you would face and of course how would you look? (give a description) What would be the things you would hate and love about being one? What would you do as soon as you become one? Who would you like to date and will have a crush on?

I would probably just be a girl version of who I am now. I would probably have trouble with getting guys to leave me alone and would look badass. I would have my blue eyes, dark brunette hair, my ears pierced, be like 5'9, and wear Converse with everything. I would love not shaving my face, but would hate having to be expected to push out kids. I would probably look at myself in the mirror and stare the moment I became one. I wouldn't date Zac or Ryder, that's for sure... Probably date and crush on some boybander.

8. What do you have planned for the near future? With Grey? Who would you want to switch bodies with and why? What would you do if you had the chance to kidnap someone legally? Who would it be?

I plan to work part-time at an auto shop, visit my mom more often, and graduate college. A future with Grey may be a thing... We'll see.

I would want to switch bodies with Zac. Switching bodies with your best friend could be cool.

I would show them a good time of course. I would probably kidnap Barbara Palvin, she's such a babe.

Part 2: Give 10 facts about yourself

1. I'm eighteen

2. My birthday is September 13

3. I'm 6'2

4. I was born in Chicago

5. I'm partially Italian

6. I've worn a cast three times

7. I like alternative music

8. I've never traveled out of the country

9. I strongly dislike pickled food

10. I'm a momma's boy

9. What do you think of war, love, and friendship? Which one is more dangerous?

Not a fan of war, all right with the concept of life, and really like friendship for the most part.

Love is definitely the most dangerous.

So lets play a game it is called Pick the Right lifestyle, so I'm going to give you some life threatening choices that could change your lifestyle and you have to choose any one and give the reason why ok?

Here you go:

+ Life with Parents OR true love OR true friendship

True friendship, friendship is all a person needs, right?

+Soldier OR Doctor Or Scientist (all involved in world war 3 and are on the battle place)

Soldier, I would want to have the chance to die and fight for my country.

+Food (specifically pizza) OR Football Or Video games

Food. Pizza.

+Destroy the world OR immortality OR being sent to some strange planet

Immortality, it would insane if I could live forever.

+Vampire or werewolf or witch

Vampire, I want to be the next Edward Cullen.

+Heartbroken (but experience true love) OR be without love

Heartbroken, but experience true love. No need to explain as to why.

10. What other fictional characters and their authors would you like to see interviewed? Why?

@yabookprincess and her character from MBBN, Kai Asher. I love the writer and the character both so much. It would be so cool to see an interview feature her.

*on my way*

VwV

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

331K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
83.9K 254 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
285K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
38.3K 832 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...