The Dandere Girl (RinXLen)

By LiterxlTrxsh

Rin Kagamine is the girl that sits in the back of class Not saying a peep through her mouth No one knows why ... More

How it all started
Happy Birthday...no one cares
A day at the mall
Winter
The Twists
I just met someone who just left an hour later
Odd stuff happening today
Dander Trash Girl & Dandere Trash Boy
Kaya and Rikuto
Lunch and Dancing
Gone Wrong
Mikuo Hatsune and Corpse Party
I Can't Forget You
Day of a Dance
King and Queen
Twist of Fate
After.....
Two Years Later
Music Club
Accident
Emotional Outburst
Cheating and Locks
Together Again
Reactions
Just another day....
Iroha Nekomura
Memories at the Mall
Just One More Day
Ends It
Epilouge
Bonus Chapter!
Announcement
Final Announcement

The Third Chance

998 49 38
By LiterxlTrxsh

Rin's POV

I was able to go out of the hospital today. So I got up and walked out of the hospital. Mikuo got his car repaired and he drove me home. When I got there Yukari was standing at the front of my porch with Aoki's phone in her hand. "I'll see you later Rin," Mikuo said and kissed my forehead and I stepped out of his car. I looked at Yukari and smiled and waved with my good arm. "Hi!" I said and Yukari smiled. "Hey can I show you something?" Yukari asked and I nodded and sat next to her on the porch steps and she played a video. It was taping on a house. And in the meantime I saw a bedroom with a depressed person in it. The video was blurry. But the audio was loud and clear I could definitely know who's voice it was shouting my name over and over again.

*after watching the video*

"Len?" I asked and Yukari nodded. So we weren't cousins. That means he was just another person that hurt me for no reason! For two years I wanted another chance from him so he could be treated like family. But instead, he isn't my cousin. And he hurt me. Twice. I can't accept that. But he dealt with this pain for, four years technically. Maybe hurting me, was an accident? No that doesn't sound right. He misheard from Aunt Kaya that we were cousins because she was going to marry my dad. When she called me for tea, she was going to tell me the truth. But dad murdered her and now she never got the chance to tell me the truth.

It's not like he was the only one who felt pain about what happened! I did too! I wrote "Abstract Nonsense" because of it. I shredded his journal and threw his cardigan in the trash. Heck I even burned the remains of it! I crumpled the paper planes into paper balls and they joined the burning group of Journal and Cardigan. It's not like he was the only one shouting out of pain! At least I got over it. He has Miku. I have Mikuo. But I feel like, something went wrong when I said that he had Miku the last time. He's not happy now. But I am.

Maybe the difference. I didn't know that he felt pain when I kissed him in freshman and basically ignored him for the rest of my life. He felt pain. I did too. Now he hurt me here. He felt pain and still feels pain right now. I felt pain but now, it's lessened but the pain is still there? But if i want to get rid of that pain, do I have to break up with Mikuo and end up hurting him? I don't want to hurt anybody. But why do I feel like, it's the right decision?

Len's POV

After a while my phone started ringing. Anonymous. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked and a girl's voice answered. It wasn't Miku. "Len. It's me," the girl's voice said. I was so shocked that I was going to burst again.

"R-Rin?" I asked and the girl laughed innocently. It was her. It could only be her. "I found out the truth. I know we're not cousins. But why didn't you tell me sooner?" Rin said. How in the world did she know? "I-I was afraid I was going to hurt you. If I told you," I stammered and Rin laughed her innocent laugh again. "Why would I get hurt again if you told me the truth? Len I know I was stubborn and stupid when you said I was your cousin. I was afraid to admit the truth. But hey, that's behind everything now. The reason I called you, is if you wanted a third chance. You know, as friends and strictly as friends only. Since both of us are dating," Rin said.

It was the third chance I wanted. The third chance to patch things up and to not hurt anyone anymore. "Yeah. That sounds like a plan," I said and chuckled a little when inside I felt like my heart was beating faster than lightning. I felt actually, happy. Even just as friends I was okay with. Being around her wouldn't be as awkward as it should be. Rin chuckled a little, too. Everything about her made me feel that this third chance so something I should have done a long time ago.

"So I'll see you at school, I have to do homework. Bye!" Rin said cheerfully and hung up. I looked at my wrecked place and smiled. I cleaned up everything. My iPhone screen was cracked but it still worked. My controller still worked. It's just my mirror that needed to be replaced. And my photos which I really didn't care about. They were all me. Not family photos mom had those. So I threw the ripped shreds in my trash. Besides that everything was fine. And a small dent on my wall.

Finally now I could be able to sleep in peace. I brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas and slept soundly. No weird dreams. No dreams at all. Just peace and quiet. No burning feeling in my chest. All the pain. Felt like it was removed. I woke up early in the morning so I made myself breakfast. Banana pancakes. And yes they do exist. I deleted "Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain" from my playlist and listened to "Fire Flower" instead.

I heard someone's footsteps walk closer with a yawn following. "Len? Usually your not up this early," Lenka said and I smiled at her and gave her a plate of pancakes. "And usually you aren't that nice. What's going on?" Lenka asked and crossed her arms. I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing," I said and sat down with my serving of pancakes and I left one more for mom. I quickly gobbled mine up with a side of orange juice. I got Lenka's plate which was empty and did the dishes. "Len. It's my turn to do the dishes. Seriously your always down and emo. What's going on?" Lenka asked. I shook my head. "Nothing," I said and walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then put on my school uniform and walked to school.

But of course there was something to ruin my mood. Miku's dozens and dozens of texts.

Miku: HEY LENNY!!!!!

Miku: Hurry up or your going to be late for school!

Miku: Come on I want to be able to see your face at school!

Miku: Mikuo's absent. He said he got an infection from his wounds on the day of the accident

Miku: I'm still here!

Miku: We have another practice. We have them 5 times a week.

Miku: OOOHH LEEEENNNYY!!!!!!

Miku: PROM'S COMING UP!!!!!

Miku: You haven't asked me yet!!!

Miku: Hellooooo?!

Miku: Mr. Sleepy-Pants is goi to get a smakin' with a leek!

Miku: If you're even coming to school....

Miku: Bye-Bye Servant.....OF EVIL!!!!!

Miku: BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Miku: Just kidding. Bai.

So Mikuo's not going to be at school. And Prom's coming up. So that's a plus and minus for me. Mikuo's the plus. Prom's the minus. I was at school and I spotted Miku with a leek in her hand holding it like a baseball bat. "COME HERE LENNY!!!! SOMEONE'S 'BOUTTA GET A SMAKIN'!" Miku yelled and She yanked on my ponytail and smacked me in the back with a leek. "THAT'S FOR NOT ANSWERING MY TEXTS!" winced in pain then Miku gave me a kiss on the cheek. "That's for coming to school," Miku said sweetly and the bell rang and I walked to class.

*lunch*

I sat at my old table with Rin, Yukari, Aoki, Yuki, Oliver, and Piko. "Len's back," Piko said with a smirk on his face. I nodded and ate my banana. "Say...who did you ask to prom?" Rin asked. I turned to my back and spit it out. I wiped my mouth and gave her a puzzled look. "And your looking sort of red," Rin said and I shook my head and laughed. "P-Prom? Pfff I asked Miku. Duh!" I said and ate my banana again and forget nothing happened. "Awkward," Piko whispered to Oliver. I rolled my eyes and threw away my peel.

"Too bad Mikuo's not here," Aoki said to Rin with a frown then I saw her turn to Piko and smirk. Wait, what? "Aoki what did you do?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Nothing. He's just absent," Aoki said and the smirk was removed from her face. So a I guess she was serious. "So Mikuo didn't ask Rin to prom yet," Yukari said and Rin nodded sadly. "Really? I thought that people like Mikuo were the first ones to know about prom," I said and Rin nodded. "I know. I've been waiting for him to ask me. But he said nothing yet. He's absent so I should give him a little time," Rin said and sighed.

"TIME?! YOU DON'T GOVE A MAN TIME TO ASK YOU TO PROM!! RIN, THAT'S A ONCE IN A LIFETIME PROM!! YOUR NEVER GOING TO HAVE THE SAME MOMENT AGAIN!!" Aoki said and Rin shook her head. "I went with him last year," Rin said and a Aoki groaned. "But Rin, this is SENIOR YEAR. Your going to be missing out a lot if you don't go with somebody," Aoki said.

I'll take you to the Prom!

I didn't have the courage to say those words out loud. Yes I still liked Rin. But I was afraid to hurt Miku. Besides, Rin and I are strictly friends and friends only. "How about you, Len? Did you even ask Miku yet?" Piko asked and faced me with a detective look on his face.

Shoot....

"Heck yeah!" I said and crossed my arms. "Okay just asking," Piko said and I sighed in my mind with relief. "Anyways who do you think is going to be prom king and queen?" Yuki asked Aoki. "KAITO AND MEIKO!!!" They both answered at the same time and started this girly chit-chat about prom. Again another thing I hated about prom, these two would always be chatting and chatting about the event before it even started. Then after Prom they'll talk on how amazing it was and if the prom king and queen deserved their title as best couple, etc. etc.

Soon the bell rang and I got up from my seat and walked inside the classroom when someone walked with me in the hallways. "You didn't ask Miku didn't you?" Rin asked and I sighed and shook my head. "You should ask her! Maybe Aoki's right. It's a once in a lifetime experience," Rin said.

"Buying a unicorn is a once in a lifetime experience," I said and Rin giggled.

"I'll see you after school at Piko's place. He said he's having some sort of group meeting after school. See you there," Rin said and walked to her biology class. I walked to my Science with Mr. Hiyama. Until I felt someone grab my tie and pin me to a wall.

"Miku? What are you doing?!" I asked her and Miku shot a glare at me and slapped my face. "Oww..." I said and rubbed my cheek. "YOUR CHEATING ON ME!!! YOUR CHEATING YOUR CHEATING YOUR CHEATING YOUR CHEATING!!! I SAW HOW RED YOUR FACE WAS WHEN YOU WENT NEAR RIN!! I SAW HOW CLOSE YOU STOOD NEXT TO HER!!! I SAW HOW-" "Miku! She's my cousin!" I said and Miku and she let go of my tie.

"Sorry. I overreacted again. Meiko's been influencing me a lot. I gotta go to my class now. Kaito!! Wait up!!" Miku said and ran to Kaito the second she released my tie. I tried to ignore what just happened and walked to Science class calmly and cracked open my textbook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 700 26
*Sequel to The Dandere Girl* Rin and Len Kagamine are now in College. New friends, except for old ones, like Gakupo and Luka. There relationship stil...
10.8K 375 7
>> COMPLETED! I DO NOT OWN VOCALOID This story is from the music video Suki, Kirai... and I take no credit of it..
502 16 13
Rinto, a regular student just getting on with his day as a normal teen boy crushing on his crush Rin, until this random girl Lenka shows up and just...
10.4K 761 49
Miku is always ignored. At home her brother and father don't acknowledge her unless they want something. At school she has learned over the years to...