Percy Jackson the new Quest!

By demi_god12

Percy was betrayed by everyone he knew and was given a chance by the gods to be sen to Hogwarts school of wit... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 💛
Chapter 2💛
Chapter 3 💛
Chapter 4💛
Chapter 5💛
Chapter 6💛
Chapter 8💛
Chapter 9💛
Chapter 10💛
Chapter 11💛
Chapter 12 💛
Chapter 13💛
Chapter 14💛
Chapter 15💛
Chapter 16💛
Chapter 17💛
Chapter 18💛
Chapter 19💛
Chapter 20 💛
I have a question for you all...
Self promo

Chapter 7💛

14.5K 283 376
By demi_god12

I own nothing!

Most of you'd voted for Nico and Percy to date so I'll try and bring Nico in for yous and u would like to say thank you to everyone who reads/comments/votes .
Now on with story...

ΨPercy POVψ

We ran up to Dumbledores office and knocked. "Come in," so we did.

"Dumbledore we really need to talk," I say and Harry just nods.

"Very well carry on."

I told him about the voices and the meeting and Harry explained his dream.

"I see well would you like to talk to the Olympians?"

"Is it okay if I take Harry as they dragged him into this?"

"Yes, yes I think it's better if you do I will catch you up on your school work and say you are delivering a message or me."

"Thank you," me and Harry say in sync.

" We'll get going."

"Bye , oh tell sev and Lupin will you?"

"Yes now get going."

"See ya."

"Be safe you's two."

"I Alway am," we say together and chuckle.

We flash to Olympus and no ones there. "Great," I mumble.

I create a ball of energy and flick it up to the sky showing the rest to come here right now.

"Perseus what is it?" Zeus asked.

"Please uncle its Percy and please get Hades."

"Very well," he grumbled.

Hades flashed in.

"Perce," he says and opens his arms for a hug.

"Uncle Hades," I say before hugging him.

"Still your favorite?" He asks in a whisper.

"Obviously you will always be my favorite Uncle," I whisper back. He steps back and a black throne appears next to Poseidon.

"I've got news?"

"Is it good or bad or is it both maybe.." Athena trails off.

"Emm well Harry come here," Harry steeps forward obviously scared.

"Bow before me mortal," Zeus thunders.

"Shut up drama queen he's here to help," I snap while the rest chuckle.

"Fine what can a wizard do?"

"All do respect uncle they can do a lot of damage," *sigh* this is going to be a long day.

"You all know about the voice I heard well Harry had a dream and I will let him tell you about it. Oh and Harry you can sit on my throne," I say pointing to mine.

"Thanks Percy well my dream went like this ..... And Percy explain your world and here we are,"!Harry explained.

"Percy, my baby boy," I hear Poseidon mutter. I walk over to my dad and hug him.

"It's okay dad it always is," I reassure him even though I don't believe it.

"You been through so much Percy too much I want you to be safe and happy, happy I've not seen you happy in so long since your brother came to camp half-blood and I want to see you happy and care free," he said letting tears fall.

The rest were shocked Poseidon never ever cried and here he is bawling his eyes out.

"Dad it's fine my happiness will come when I meet the right person  and frankly I never safe and I never will be and I know that scares you and I appreciate how worried for my safety you are but its my life and trust me, I can deal with what ever the fates give me and I'll never ever want to classed as his brother, Tyson yes it's the big guy but him NO he may be your son but not my brother."

The meeting lasted for ever some how I ended up lying  in the middle  of the floor on my back singing Waiting for Love and Harry was on my seat just looking at me in shock.

"Monday left me broken
Tuesday I was through with hopping
Wednesday's empty arms were open
Thursday Waiting for love-"

"Percy or ninja no matter how good your singing is we don't want to hear it."!Ares says.

"Are you still calling ninja like that was soo last Season" I say sarcastically.

"Yep ninja."

"Oh my gods," I say shaking my head.

"You can sing? I didn't know Percy could sing, did anyone know he could sings?" Apollo says shocked while everyone shock their heads no.

"Well I can and when will this end?" I sigh this is soo boring.

"Is he always like this," Harry asked.
Lots of 'yep' 'always' and a few 'wish he wasn't' flied across the room.

Me being the me just laughed and pouted.

"Anyone but Percy got anything to say?" Zeus asked wait why but me.

When not one answered Zeus sighed.
"Meeting over have fun at school Percy."

"It's hell, can I skip?" I ask deadly serious.

"Is not and no you can't you need a good education!" guess who said that.

"Yes."

"No," this went on for attest 10 minutes while the rest just watched. Until.

"School is hell so bye," I grab Harry's hand as we flash back to Dumbledores office.

"So how do you like my family?" I ask him.

"They are weird but then again so are you," he replied with a smirk I just pout.

A second later Dumbledore Lupin and sev walk in.

"How did it go," Harry explained even me singing they were laughing at this.

"Perce can sing?" Sev asked.

"That's what Apollo says like geez I can sing," I say while they laugh. Sigh why do people think I can't sing?

"So let me get this straight on an all serious meeting Harry was sitting on a Olympians throne, yours to be exact," Lupin says while pointing at me, "while you were lying on the floor singing waiting for love. Correct?"

"Yep."

"Oh Perseus you poor poor child," Sev said softly shacking his head.

After we finished talking (finally) I went to visit my favorite cousin.... Nico!!

I flash down to the underworld wanting to scare him so I sat right behind him.

I wait 5 seconds before I have enough . Normal people shout BOOe I shout.

"Ahh a rabbit!" making Nico jump out his skin while I laugh.

"Percy?"

"Yes the one and only," I say while laughing.

"Calm down perce and why a rabbit?"

"Cause."

"Well then," Then it hit me shit he had told be about the crush he had on me then said I'm not his type. But like seriously I'm everyone's type? Nah not really!

"So what's up come and sit," He says gesturing to his bed so I do he sits next to me.

" so... "

"Percy whys wrong?"

"Well emm has your dad told you anything?"

"No -" just then Hades walks in.

"Percy."

"Hey Hades."

"Percy you can really sing," Hades says while Nico looks lost as I blush and laugh a bit.

"Percy what did you do?" Nico asks.

"Ask your dad."

Hades explain everything from were my brother came and Nico laughs at me singing while I blush. It's by my fault I was bored to my ADHD acted up. In fact how do I still have ADHD still when I'm a god?

"I have to go you have fun and Percy you have school tomorrow so don't stay here to late," he said with a smirk.

"I won't Uncle."

"Bye Percy be safe."

"I always am." I say smirking.

Hades left leaving me embarrassed by the story.

"What song did you sing?" Nico asked sneaky hades leaving that out. I'll get him back for that later...

"Waiting for love,"!I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Sing it for me," he says.

"You really don't wa-"

"I know what I want know sing," he bossed. Wow he can be bossy... But it's kind of cute.

"Monday left me broken
Tuesday I was through with hopping
Wednesday my empty arms were open Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love
Then the stars this Friday
Burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday
Guess I won't be going to church on Sunday I'll be waiting for love
Waiting for love to come around"

I finish and look down to notice his head on my chest.

"You can sing," he stated not like the others who questioned me.

"Yeh I guess."

"Sing something else."

"Why do you want me to sing?"

"Fall out boy."

"What song?" But I all ready know what he wants. He wants centuries it's his favourite song.

"Centuries please."

"Okay only for you," I move back and lie down he just tests his head on my chest.

I start to sing for him by the time I was done he was hugging me and I was hugging him back.

"Thank you,"!he says.

"No problem anytime for you Neeks," I say I see him blush a little.

"Stay here tonight?" He asks.

"Yeh but I need to leave early for school," knowing I'll complain he laughed at this.

"You go to school?"

"A school for wizards," I add.

"Oh well that makes more sense."

We sit in silence for a while.

"Percy."

"Yeh."

"Are you really an Olympian?"

"Yes."

"Why are you the God of ?" Sneaky Hades that's two things he missed out.

" I'm the God of Heroes, Loyalty, Emotions, Night, Time, blue food and anything blue, Earth and sass also Minor God of the Sea and I'm not bound by ancient rules."

"Wow ... God of sass suits you." I just laugh.

"Percy?"

"Yeh."

"Why did you come to visit ?"

"I wanted to see you I missed you a lot," I say honestly scratching the back of my neck.

"Night Percy," he says hugging me tighter like I will leave I jut hug him back.

"Night Neeks," I say with butterflies in my stomach.

--------------------------------------------
So did you enjoy if you did please vote comment and follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 22.3K 48
What if Percy, Annabeth and Thalia aren't just demigods. What if Percy's mum is a witch? What if Annabeth's Dad was a wizard? What if Thalia, though...
1.4M 29.9K 45
Takes place after the Deathly Hallows and the Blood of Olympus Percy Jackson thought he could finally live a normal life. He was going to fail high s...
985K 30.6K 69
COMPLETED XD Hades summons Nico to his palace. He tells him that he has to protect Harry Potter, the boy who lived, from the dark foes trying to reac...
87.6K 2.9K 26
[THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR TGE REWRITTEN VERSION.] [No Mythology] Percy Jackson was born into a life of manipulation...