Radio Love // l.r.h

By littlepeachlucas

Bea was just another fan with a little bit of luck... or so she thought. - luke hemmings fanfiction. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
UPDATE: BAD NEWS

Chapter 12

81 6 5
By littlepeachlucas

August 2nd // 10:50 pm

While I look myself over one last time in the mirror, Luke starts humming a little tune that is muffled by the door between us.

You look fine, I thought. I unlock the door and turn the knob, exiting the bathroom.

Luke was already under the covers and had put a glass of water on the bedside table on my side of the mattress.

"C'mere," Luke said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms.

"You are a dream, Luke Hemmings." My head was nuzzled into his neck.

"That's what they tell me," Luke chuckled.

I sit up, grab the glass of water Luke had set out for me, and take a sip.

"Why do you do that?" Luke asked.

"Do what?"

"Lift up your pinky when you drink. Are you secretly a princess?" Luke interrogated.

"No. Are you secretly a rock star?"  I mimiced.

Luke put his hands up, surrendering. "You got me."

While I was in the bathroom Luke had changed into a pair of sweatpants and had thrown his dirty laundry into a pile on top of his suitcase.

"What time is it?" I questioned.

"Uh..." Luke checks his phone. "It's ten fifty-nine."

"Woah. It's not even late and I'm already sleepy."

"You wanna sleep?" Luke offered.

I shrugged, rubbing my eyes as I did.

"I'll take that as a yes." Luke laid down, making himself comfortable.

I looked at him and smiled. He didn't have his lip ring in anymore. I knew he took it out while he slept.

Trying to make myself at home, I laid down as well. My pillow was soft and made my head sink deep into it. The mattress was firm and was way more comfortable than any bed I had. Unintentionally, I laid far away from Luke.

"Tris, it's okay for you to touch me," Luke said, shifting closer to me. He draped his arm around my waist and began kissing my neck again. "Is this okay?"

"Mmm hmm," I replied, not managing to come up with words.

Luke's lips trailed up and down my neck until he began kissing my cheek. As he did he moved his hand up to my face. He gently pushed my face towards his and our lips connected, making my whole body turn to face him. I took my hands and placed them in Luke's hair, tugging on the ends. He took his hands again and pulled my right leg over his waist.

Soon our kisses began getting slower and slower and we could tell we were both about to pass out. I was the first to stop, moving my head to rest on his chest.

"Ugh, I'm so overheated," Luke complained sleepily.

"Do you have any shorts?" I suggested, my eyes closed.

"Not clean ones."

"Well then just sleep shirtless, dweeb."

"Fine." He shifts, making me lift my head up. Luke took off his shirt and threw it into the pile on his suitcase. Laying back down he said, "Goodnight, Tris."

I laid on his bare chest and replied, "Goodnight."

* * * * * *

We woke up with our bodies tangled in knots. Luke and I's legs were intertwined with one another's and our arms were wrapped tightly around each other. He was playing with my hair when I first opened my eyes in the morning.

Seeing him look so normal and casual made me instantly happy.

"Good morning, princess." Luke's voice had a slight rasp to it. He had his lip ring back in.

I rolled on top of him and we kissed like we hadn't seen each other in months. I let out a laugh that was louder than expected. Luke put his hand over my mouth, making me silent.

"If we get any noise complaints, management could find out and if they do then we're both dead," Luke whispered with a serious tone in his voice.

With my hands, I signed an 'okay' and he took his off of my mouth. Luke's cell phone began to ring just as he did.

"Hello?" he asked, answering the call. "Mmm hmm. Really?"

The person on the other end talked for a while but I couldn't hear a word of what the person was saying.

"Wow. Alright. So Tuesday and then today at eleven? Yeah, cool. Bye." Luke hung up his phone.

"What's up?" I wondered, looking back over to Luke.

"Aparently there was a huge storm in Kentucky last night and the stage we were supposed to perform at has major damage because of it. Management just told me that we basically have a little break until they fix the stage which is planned to be on Tuesday," Luke explained. His eyes were bright and bluer than ever.

"No way? Tuesday?" I asked, surprised as hell.

"Yep."

"That's the day I'm leaving, too."

"Wow. It's destiny," Luke said, lacing our hands together. He rubbed his thumb against my knuckle.

"Eh. I think that stuff's bullshit." I yawned.

"I don't think so." Luke looked at me in the eyes and we just laid there for a second, in complete silence. Soon, though, we began to laugh at ourselves like little kids.

Sunlight crept through the closed blinds of the window. I got up and felt part of Luke's shirt tucked into my underwear, making the grey material of my panties and part of my butt exposed. Bashfully, I fixed the shirt and it fell back to cover my butt. "You better not have just been staring at my ass," I said, looking back at Luke. His cheeks were flushed.

"Oops." He smiled.

I jokingly rolled my eyes and walked over to the window, avoiding Calum's dirty clothes as I go. Pulling up the string of the blinds, the room flooded with morning light. I look through the glass and see the whole city below. The towering buildings, the miniscule citizens that look like ants from this height, the hundreds of cars driving slowly down the street. Since I've lived in a small town in the middle of farmland my whole life, this is such a change of scenery, and I can't say I don't love it just a little bit. The sun casted this amazing yellowy glow over the whole city and into our hotel room.

"Hey, Bea," said Luke.

"Yeah?" I responded, turning away from the window to face him.

"I have to go check in with management in like thirty minutes so I don't know if you wanna stay here or-"

"Oh, it's fine," I interrupted. "I should probably go spend at least a little time with my friends anyway."

"Thanks. Hey, tonight your friends and us should all get together or something," Luke offered.

"Us?" I asked, unsure.

"Calum, Michael, and I. Ash is already doing something I think."

"You do realize that Stella and Jenn are like really obsessed with you guys?" I questioned, thinking this may not be the best idea.

"Babe. If they're anything like you I bet Cal and Michael will be fine." Luke shrugged.

"Calum hates me," I stated.

"He doesn't hate you," Luke explained as I went to the bathroom and picked up my clothes from yesterday. "He's just terrified of management."

"What makes you think he won't be terrified when he's hanging out with three fans?"

"He'll just have to suffer through. Cal will probably get over it in five minutes." Luke looked around cautiously then whispered, "He's girl crazy."

"Fine. My friends are going to freak out when I tell them the plan for tonight."

"Good."

With that, I shut the door of the bathroom and changed back into yesterday's clothes. I walk out of the bathroom, Luke's black shirt in my hand. "Here," I said, tossing Luke his shirt back.

He threw it back instantly. "You keep it. It's one less thing for me to wash later."

"Alright. I'm gonna go. I'll see you to-" Before I can finish my sentence Luke comes over and kisses me, his hands around my waist.

Luke stopped kissing me just to wrap his arms tightly around me. I smiled and hugged him back, his chin resting on my head once again. "Bye, Tris."

"Bye, my little peach."

"Peach?" He questioned.

"Mm hmm," I asserted. I kissed him one last time, needing to stand on my tip-toes to reach him. "See you tonight," I added, and walked out the door, his shirt balled up in my hands.

~~~

(August 2015) And we're back everyone! It's been like eight months since I've posted something totally new. I'M SORRY.

Guess who didn't go to ROWYSO? Me. All my friends did, though. As you can see I'm still upset about it. But I'm not mad at them, I'm mad at my mother for not letting me go because she didn't want me in Chicago all alone... like... okay... um...

But whatever. I'll get over it... maybe...

I hope you liked this chapter, I know I make everything dialogue but oh well. Please vote and comment and do whatever.

My Instagram is @bailey.blossom

My Twitter is @babyboyxlouis

(Still August 2015) The ending of this chapter makes me cringe so bad even though I wrote it only a week ago. It's just a filler sort of but it's still sickeningly awkward and just ew. anyway, carry on. ily guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288 8 27
"I've never stopped loving her. I still love her. I'm not even sure if she's alive and I'm so in love."
13.6K 157 23
the one where luke falls hopelessly in love with michael's little sister and will do anything to make sure he doesn't find out
9K 218 38
Maybe little Stephy has a little crush on Lukey. Maybe Lukey doesn't know how to act around a pretty girl. *This is a fetus Luke Hemmings Fan fiction...
1.8K 72 27
"But you like him." "I don't!" "Oh please." "It doesn't even matter anyway."