The 13 Zander Boys

By adriankelcee

Kelseey has to go live with the Zanders because her mom amd dad got arrested for selling drugs. She always th... More

Finding Out
The Plane Ride
Metting The Boys In Person
You Might Have To Get A Little Fiesty With These Boys
The Dinner Table
Phone Calls Can Change What You Think About The People You Live With
School YAY!!! Not
This Is So Cliché
Authors note
The Office........My Favorite Place
My Way Home
Midnight Swimming
Humpday Laughs and Sports Try Outs
Kyler and Tyler
Big News
What The Fudgin Hello-Kitty Is Goin On?
Put Me And A Group Of People Together With Mud Its Bound To Get Nasty.
ANNOUNCEMENT
What The Hello Are You Doing Here?
Authors Notice
Moms Aren't They Wonderful? Mines Not
Authors Notice
Never Have I Ever Or Truth Or Dare
So another Authors Note
CAST PEOPLE

Her Choice

92 1 0
By adriankelcee

*3 months later*

I was at home and started thinking of what has happened since I got here.I had been spending more time with Clayton and Matthew. That has been an interesting thing with the both of them. I don't know what to think of them both but playing football with them was sort of hard because I would hang out with one of them one week and I would get a flirtatious wink from both of them. I had figured out that Laurie's babies weren't the captain of the basketball teams it was a random dudes in college.

Around these parts ain't much to do
Except work like q dog til Friday
Punch that clock, ca-

I was brought out of my thoughts by my ringtone meaning that Zoey was calling.

"Kelseey have you by any chance seen or heard of Thomas Rhett?"

"Yeah I have. Why?"

"Because I got tickets for me you and all the girls to come to his concert this Saturday!"

"Are fucking serious right now? I'm totally in!"

"Kay let me call the other girls and tell them. Bye bitch."

"Bye hoe."

Me, Kayley, Isabelle, and Zoey are going to see a concert with our favorite boy singer at the moment. THOMAS RHETT WITH BRANTLEY GILBERT AND JUSTIN MOORE.

I decided to go downstairs and make chocolate chip cookies for everybody because they had taken me in when I needed them the most. I walked downstairs and saw Austin, Ashton, Matthew, Kyler, Tyler, and Clayton watching reruns of the football game between Ole Miss and Texas A&M. I was rooting for Ole Miss when they scored a touchdown I started screaming and jumping up and down saying booyah and I scared the poop out of the boys.

I walked to the kitchen and got the ingredients and felt a presence behind me. Clayton stood there smirking. I guess if I was a guy I would to because I was in short shorts and a very long shirt with my hair in a messy bun.

"So why are you in the kitchen?"

"Well I was making cookies for the family but I see your ugly face Clayton." I said and turned around and started mixing ingredients.

He threw a hand over his heart and said, "That hurts right here ya know. I have feelings to."

"Your manhood will hurt if you don't leave." I said jokeningly.

He came up behind me and and kissed the part of my neck that meets my shoulder. He went up and find my sweet spot under my ear making close my eyes and moan a little. He stepped back. "Well now that I know where your sweet spot is I will leave before you kick me in the balls." With that he walked out and I knew then that I had fallen hard for Clayton Parker.

"Oh and by the way be ready by seven o'clock tonight. We are going out. Dress in something casual but not to casual." He said coming back into the kitchen.

After I finished baking the cookies, I went upstairs to call the girls and Autumn to come and help me get ready. They said they would be over at 5. Me and Autumn have become closer together and her baby bump is getting a bit bigger.

*skip a few hours to 5*

"Ok hoe we are going to dress you up so good that Clayton will loose control around you!" Is what I hear while listening to my music on my bed.

"Kayley why did you have to say that. He is just in Matthews room." I told her.

Everybody came over. Kayley and Zoey are going to pick out my outfit and do my hair. While Autumn and Isabell are going to do my make-up and give Clayton the talk. They picked out a cute peachy-pink tank with some holey skinny jeans and sandals. I had on minamal make-up with a natural look and my hair was in a half-up half-down way with the top part in a bow form.

"Well damn child you look sexy." Isabell said and the others agreed.

"Now hormonal pregnant woman and Isabell go and tell Clayton not to rape me." They sauluted me after us all laughing.

Conversation with Clayton with Kayley, Kelseey, and Zoey listening through the door (C-clayton, A-autumn, and I-isabell):

A-ok so here's how its gonna go bub

C- really bub *laughs* ow, ow ow, damn it woman

I- don't laugh or I will go all kung fun panda on your ass

C- ok ok

A- if I find out you touch rape or make a move on Kelseey you won't be able to have kids with anybody you understand me mister?

I- oh and another thing you break her heart I will chop your balls off and stuff them down your throat you won't even be able to eat anything for the rest of your life.

C- ok yes ma'am but please keep my manhood out of it all. What did it do to you?

A- oh nothing but remwber I am the hormaobal pregnant woman and I can do anything I wanna. Now bye. Oh and have fun.

I- but not to much fun.

We walked away from the door and into my room. Clayton came by a few minutes later and knocked on my door to get me. I said by to everybody and went with Clayton. He took me to the movies then took me to a picnick and played my favorite songs from my favorite artist. Then he started my all time favorite song Small Town Throwdown by Brantley Girlbert ft. Thomas Rhett and Justin Moore.

He finished and and told me, "Kelseey I played that song because I know how much you love it. I know you think their hot and everything I don't get how but ok. And I know that you have some bitch in you and I know that you have a good time hanging out with the boys. Your not a regular girly girl. To be honest I have liked you since the first day you walked into school on your first day. I have fallen hard for you these past few months and I know you probably don't love me but please know that I love you so much that you don't even know."

I couldn't form words but I managed to say I love you to.

He then caught my lips with his in a passionate kiss.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

COMMWNT VOTE and SHARE. Thank you for all your support and everything I know this is way to late, but I just started school Monday. I hope you like this and this is super short but I promise to have another update soon. I have reached 200 reads! I love you guys so much much for all of the support. I hope you enjoyed and since I started school again, updates won't be so close together but I won't take another month to update either.

Teaser: I know I didn't put Marissa in this chapter but she will be in the next chapter. I promise. A new character will be coming in this book and she will shock you like no other.

I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 408 25
16 year old Dawn is hiding a secret from her brother and their friends who her mother adopted. She now has four brothers. The only one that knows is...
43 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
2.3K 61 24
four friends fall in love with four boys who they cant trust and sometimes hurt them.not abusively but emotionally will the girls stay strong ,or lea...
82 0 15
Death. That wasn't a word the family of five would use. It started to become a normal word for the Wingtips when their beautiful mother gets cancer...