Unexpected Love - a student/t...

Da melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Twenty Five

37.3K 658 48
Da melissalynn88

“what time is Bree getting here?” Matt asked with his mouth full of food.

“any minute now” I smiled, we was going dress shopping I was up early and organised, we was spending the day together doing wedding things, but we was mainly focusing on our dresses, oh I still had to get him his christmas present and wedding ring ugh so much to do!

Yes you heard me right. It was nearing December and we still hadn't gotten married, my studied had just became so hectic and well Matt said that was more important than our wedding, he could wait which I was thankful for, but we had a date set January 10th. It was locked in.

“what are you doing today? Is Jack coming over?” it was great that Matt and I got to be on holidays together.

“yeah think so, we'll probably head into town check out suits what colour do you want me to wear?” he looked up wiping his mouth with his hand.

“not white, either black or dark charcoal no bow tie or vest either” oh god I was sounding bossy.

“ok please don't tell me your going to turn into a crazy chick obsessed with everything?”

I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist “wear what you want I don't care, you have good taste anyway so I'm not worried, oh I do have to call in to see dad after lunch anyway”

“ok babe I'm only stirring you, ill take a photo of the suit if I find one and send it to you”

I finished cleaning up the dishes when Bree waltzed in “ready bride to be?” she beamed.

I nodded and went into the bedroom to kiss matt on the cheek good bye, he grabbed my head and kissed me on the lips “babe take this” he passed me his bank card but I wouldn't take it.

“no I'm ok” I frowned trying to get passed him.

“I'm not taking no for a answer, take it” his voice was stern, I rolled my eyes and took it and we walked out as jack walked in.

“don't worry I wont put much of a dent in your card” I smirked as grabbed Bree's hand and walked out of the house. I was so keen to shop till I dropped.

35 dresses! That's how many they have pulled out for me to try on, I mean holy geeze thats a lot of dresses.

“Miss James may I ask who your fiancee is?” the bridal store owner June asked

“Matthew Hardy and just call me Sadie” I smiled.

“serious? Oh your so lucky!” she grinned wide with her brows shot up high.

“I know, he is damn fine” I gushed, Bree pulled her camera out to start taking photos, oh dear this will be a long day with the way she's going.

“wait” I called out, “you need to try dresses on as well Bree”, and I went over to the bridesmaid section pulling her in tow with me.

I went through the racks like a pro, all up I found 4 I really liked and passed them to her, then pushed her in the change room direction.

A hour later and I had only tried on 8 dresses, a lot of them I refused to try as they were not my type, I mean no way in hell was I wearing something that was so puffy or tight. I found the perfect dress for Bree, it was totally her, I was stepping into the ninth dress when I walked out and looked in the mirror “this is it” I yelled smiling widely.

“That is totally it!” Bree was walking around me “Matt is going to die!” she grinned.

“So is Jack” I smiled as we both stood together looking at our reflections in the mirror.

“Can I get the dress delivered?” I asked as we walked back towards the at the counter.

“sure, to your fathers since he called earlier, and he was also fixing the bill up” she smiled, trust my dad, he wanted to pay for the wedding of my dreams.

“Yes, thanks” I replied to her.

I found some sexy lingerie to wear under my wedding dress, and now I was trying on a red see through push up bra and frilly matching panties that showed half my ass, deciding to be naughty I quickly took a photo and sent to matt, within seconds I got a reply.

Hot and now hard! Where are you?

Victoria secrets, hurry!

I typed back and pulled the outfit off then changed back into my normal clothing then met Bree at the counter to pay. I still wasn't going to use Matt's card. I kind of felt weird using it I mean after all his mum said it kind of put me off.

“your ring is stunning!” the girl behind the counter had passed me back my bags and seen my ping she was now holding my hand and gushing over it.

“thanks” I smiled when I felt a hand on my shoulder and a body pressing into me from behind.

“oh.. hi, good to see you again” she giggled blushing, what the hell how does she know him and more importantly when did she see him the last time?

“uh. hi” he awkwardly spoke.

“so was my suggestions any help?” she lent over showing her tiny breasts off, well trying to until

I started coughing and went to grab my bags but Matt bet me to it.

“not sure I'll have to ask my fiancee Christmas morning” he shot her a dirty look, she blinked then quickly stood up looking away as a blush formed over her cheeks.

We walked out of the shop and he took my hand in his, I could see Bree and jack walking ahead of us and being all lovey and romantic with each other.

“so I kinda got you something from there the other day” he spoke hesitantly.

“did she try it on for you too?” I asked blankly and was pulled to a stop.

“no, I went in with Bree because I had no idea what to look for and that girl kept floating around us and wanted to show me all these types of bra's she was actually creepy” I didn't say anything I just looked at the ground “Please don't tell me you think I'd flirt or cheat on you with someone else” he said it so quietly so no one else could hear us.

“well sorry if my confidence is low, I bet yours would be too if my dad kept telling me to marry someone better and then telling you that I was with a different guy each week” I sighed, I guess I've never told him how I felt about him mum, I just bottled it all up inside.

His arms snaked around my waist as he pulled me into his chest and kissed me deeply “Sadie Anna James I'm marrying you, why would I look at someone else when I have the most sexiest girl alive living with me?”

“good answer” I smiled and kissed him back.

“oh did you get suit?” I asked as we walked around the shops for a bit more.

“no we are heading there soon I made a appointment for 11, did you get a dress?”

“yes its perfect! And we got Bree's dress too” I continued to rant on about all the dresses she pulled out for me to try and that photos she took. We walked up to the men's store where Bree and Jack were standing outside waiting for us.

Matt asked us to come in and help choose but we headed off to the jewellery store to find matt a ring “what type does he like?” she asked me.

I shrugged “I have no idea, but not gold, hang on” I walked off leaving the sales man standing with the rings and walked over to the men’s watches and found his Christmas present, a rolex sea dweller “can I get the black one gift wrapped please?” I pointed to the watch I wanted and the man rushed over grabbing a new one from out the in the back room, then showed me it to make sure I wanted it, well if I say I want something I want it!

“he's going to love that” Bree said who was still looking at rings.

“lets find a ring now” I walked back over smiling.

I looked at a few of them and finally found one that would suit matt, it wasn't too girly which he was worried id come back with something sparkly, this one had no sparkles in it! Instead it was black tungsten ring with a white gold thick strip around the centre of the ring so the black was on the outsides, it would match my ring perfectly. I paid for them both and Bree picked out a necklace for Jack. Next we went into the perfume store and picked out the guys a bottle of Aqua by bulgari. That was easy they both liked the same sort.

Heading back through the streets and carrying our bags, we sat outside a small cafe for a quite bite to eat “hi can I take your order?” the guy came over eyeing Bree up and down.

“umm we'll have two iced green teas and two pizza breads” I said interrupting his eye sex with her body.

He looked over and winked “well hello there pretty lady” oh he did not just do that did he!

“keep going before I kick you in the sack perve” I smiled back at him, his eyes went wide as saucers, Bree started laughing and the guy hurried off mumbling something

“so I need to tell you something” Bree said after a different guy brought our food out, maybe the other one actually thought I was serious.

“what's up?” I asked taking a sip of my green tea.

“Nate knows about you and Ben” I froze, like literally couldn't move any part of my body

“how do you know?” I asked after what felt like hours of staring at her

“Ben told him and I overheard at the hospital”

“is he mad?” I was to afraid to know the answer

“he kicked him out of his room, he was pretty mad, I left before Ben walked out so he wouldn't see me there”

I felt sick inside, I mean Ben and I sleeping together happened awhile ago and it was only one time but still he is Nate's best friend.

“I have to talk to Nate today” I said taking a bit of my pizza “I have to explain things to him”

I hadn't heard from Matt so Bree called Jack to find out where they were, she was going to meet up with them, I told her to tell Matt I was going to the Nate's and I would explain things when I got home tonight.

I walked into the living room where Nate was laying on the couch, his stomach still giving him trouble. I just stood at the door looking at him to afraid to speak, he looked over at me with a blank expression then gave me a slight smile.

“hey” he spoke, I walked into the room and sat in the chair next to him.

“I should of told you” I croaked out.

“yeah you should of” his voice quiet with a hint of anger “when?” he asked.

“last new years, I ran into him in at dads new years party and we was both so drunk, the next day we woke up and knew it couldn't happen again” my eyes filled up with water as I remembered the party.

“Sadie its ok, I was mad at first but I'm not any more, I don't want you feeling bad about it ok?” he reached out and held my hand, I gave him a smile, I didn't expect my brother to be so understanding I mean it was one time but still I was thinking he would never talk to me again.

We chatted about the wedding I told him the things I brought Matt, he reckons he will love the watch. I pulled out my phone and realised I still needed to go to dads work and see what he needed to speak to me about urgently.

“he probably wants you to get a prenup” Nate laughed.

“as if” I groaned giving him a hug and walking out of his room.

I have been here so many times before, the big building, floor to ceiling high widows, it was so clean, white walls and floors then a pop of colour every now and then, stepping into the elevator I pressed the number 50 button and the doors closed, every few floors the elevator stopped to let someone in, they imminently recognised me then congratulated me on my engagement with Matt, according to all the women I've scored quite a catch.

When the doors finally opened again I went through to the reception area and in my dads office

“Sweetheart, your dress is all paid for and I've organised a planner to sit down with you and Matt to discuss how you want everything set up, I've also got your favourite hair dresser and make up artist booked for the Saturday and...”

“dad hold on! Wow your turning into bridezilla” I laughed.

“sorry darling take a seat, the real reason I wanted to talk to you is about this pre nup” oh god please tell me he didn't want to do one up.

“Dad I'm not going to..” but this time he cut me off.

“Sadie, did you know Matt has had one already drawn up? I found out when Lloyd asked me to check over it” he pushed over a yellow folder, I looked at it and picked it up and started reading, reading all the pages and letting my mouth fall wide open.

“are you kidding me!” I yelled dropping the folder down on his desk, I had only read half of it and it was bullshit.

“Sadie, it doesn't seem like your getting a very good deal. I mean it doesn't even protect you from anything!” he seems upset now.

“I know, but I don't think Matt knows about this I mean I know its got his signature on the bottom but it doesn't look like his at all” I really hope I was right, because if he did do this then I wouldn't marry him.

I picked the folder back up “I'll bring it back tomorrow morning dad, love you” I walked out of his office and my phone started ringing I seen the caller I.D it was Matt, I chose to ignore the call I needed to read this first.

I unlocked the front door after grabbing my bags, I hid the folder in one of them hoping Matt didn't see I needed to read it before I asked him about it.

“hey babe” he called out from the couch.

“hey” I walked past him and went into the bedroom, hiding the bags in the closet on my side.

I turned around and ran into his chest “how's Nate?” he asked.

“he's doing good, his feeling better” I smiled.

“Good, how come you took off today?” he sat on the bed and I laid down next to him, I'm not going to lie to him.

“Ben told him that we slept together” I sighed.

“oh” he said getting up on the bed and then walking into the bathroom and shut the door.

Great he is mad at me now! I heard the water starting to run so I went back and got the folder out and went into the kitchen to read it.

As I was reading I was getting even more upset, it stated that we had to keep separate bank accounts, and I couldn't touch Matt's without him being present, it said that we couldn’t adopt and that it had to be a biological child of Matt's with a donor of his choice and that the donor was to remain a part of the child's life forever, if we got a divorce I was to walk away with nothing but it never said anything about my money being safe from him to take. I had to hand back all the jewellery and engagement ring and the house we would live in would be Matt’s as he is the income provider.

This was basically a list of rules for me to abide by this wasn't a fucking marriage!

“Sadie what’s wrong?” I jumped seeing Matt standing next to me with a towel wrapped around his waist, I hadn't noticed I was even crying. I couldn't even talk, so I just wiped my eyes and slid him the folder.

I grabbed my bag and pulled out the card he gave me today and sat it on top of the folder “Don't worry I never used it” I walked into our bathroom and locked the door getting in the shower and crying. Crying because I needed my mum here to help me with the wedding, she should have been with me picking my dress and setting up meetings with people, right now I just really needed my mum.

MATTHEW

I sat reading the prenup, I was completely furious.

I sat in the kitchen listening to Sadie in the bedroom crying, crying because of how I reacted when she told me Nate knew about her and Ben, I hated the fact that he had seen her naked, I hated that she slept with him and that they were still close.

Now I'm sitting here reading this and its made out like I've chosen all this, its even got my fucking signature on here when I sure as hell didn't sign it, I wasn't even worried about a getting a prenup.

I walked back into the bedroom and seen Sadie staring at the ceiling, I went into the closet and put some boxers on and laid down on the bed next to her.

“I cant help that I slept with Ben” she said softly then stared at me which was more of a glare, I can see how easily people can be intimidated by her though “ok, please tell me you didn't know about the prenup”

“I swear I had nothing to do with it, I gave you that card today because my money is yours, I know your not going to empty my account unless I ever look at someone else then its all yours, I'm committed to you Sadie, I'm never going to have a baby with anyone but you, I know who set the prenup up and ill deal with them tomorrow”

“My dad isn't happy” she said “I told him I knew you had nothing to do with it, your signature is different and you only write in a black pen, not deep purple, its just hard because I want my mum to be here so bad you know, and I wish you knew how badly I wanted to have your kids I'd give anything for that, I was told me being able to get pregnant was as slim as dinosaurs walking around again and that's pretty much never going to happen, then having to read that we couldn't adopt a baby it had to be yours and another woman's, I mean how would you feel if I had another man's baby growing inside me and then he still had to be apart of its life. I'm so worried about John coming after me, I mean he shot Nate and is still out there, I'm getting so depressed about it all”

I had no idea how upset she really was about not being able to get pregnant she never really talks about it.

“I wont be having kids with anyone but you” I kissed her cheek when her phone rang.

hello” Bree, she mouthed to me

ok I will, yes ill look now geeze calm down!” she laughed then hung up.

“Jack emailed he said we had to read it right away” she frowned. I got the laptop and she signed into her email “you know we should get a account together” I suggested while it was loading

“sounds good it can be Matt loves Sadie” she laughed clicking on the link that Jack sent.

“Eligible Bachelor and Ladies man Matthew Hardy” she started reading and I cringed “and the beautiful Sadie James daughter to the famous Evan James were spotted earlier today together down town. new couple alert? We think so judging by the size of the rock that Sadie sported on her finger...! who knew a lawyers daughter could tame his wild ways, we spoke to a source about there relationship and was told he proposed last weekend after a romantic evening out but another source says this loved up couple wont make it till there wedding day as there has been trouble in paradise already and barely know each other after dating for only four months, we will be keeping a very close eye on these two leading up to the big day!”

We looked and there was a heap of photos of us cuddling and kissing, I didnt even notice anyone taking our photos I was looking at the article when Sadie started laughing, full on hysterical laughing.

“who the hell are these sources, I bet one is your mother! I don't know why people are so interested in us Mr ladies man”

“shut up” I grumbled. “I don't get why I'm called a ladies man, I suppose I was always out with Jack, he's more of one than I am, he'd shag a different girl each night” I put the computer back and laying on the top of her giving her a kiss.

“I have to take the papers back to dad in the morning at his work” she wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to her body.

“that's going to be a bit hard since I may of burnt them” I grinned.

“really?” she smiled, I knew she was happy about that then.

“Sadie, we are not getting a prenup” I brushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed her again.

“good, well we should get some sleep to go to town early and sort it all out”

“you know why don't we test that doctors theory out first and give your ovaries a good workout?” I whispered kissing down her neck, sucking on her sweet spot which was just near her collarbone.

“ok” she shivered as I sucked a little harder “wait what do you mean?” she pushed me up off her and put her hands on my face.

“it means I'm going to make love to my soon to be wife and hopefully get you pregnant and if not then it doesn't matter I still get to make love to you and enjoy it”

“you do realise that it might never happen?” she said quietly.

“babe, I don't care but we can try” and I lowered my face to hers and captured his lips with a kiss.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Hidden Da Lau

Fanfiction

29.8K 1.7K 42
How it looks like to fall in love?
18.6K 545 17
Is it possible to fall in love with your best friend?
201 5 33
do you think it is possible to fall in love with a person you hate ?? no .. scratch that .. with the person you ABHOR ?? cause i dont .. ~~Joseph Mar...
189K 3.7K 40
Is it possible to fall for someone who is so close to you, it's scary? Is it wrong to be completely in love with someone who has treated you like a l...