Diabolik lovers:the girl who...

By Nanami-sakamaki

Siera is feared by her classmates and is always wearing a hood. One day yui stumbles in on Siera singing a sa... More

⚠️BEFORE READING⚠️
girl who cries blood?!
The bloody black rose?!
My light!
Kidnapped?!
Shity day!
Trying to get close. Its ok to tell people!
The happy siera?! Siera's death!
Cuddling?! Reiji likes to cuddle!
The horror of the past! Siera's father!
Meeting yuma! Sing me a song!
Meeting kou! Special eyes!
Meeting azusa! Don't harm yourself!
Meeting ruki! Scars of the past!
Betrayed! Siera's heart is broken!
Yuma confesses!
Ayato confesses!
Shuu confesses!
Ruki confesses!
Reiji confesses!
Laito confesses!
Kanato confesses
Kou confesses
Subaru confesses!
Azusa confesses!
New girl!
I love you!
Her name's lolly!
Sky and earth! Don't make me your enemy!
Kiddnaped! The wrong enemy!
Meeting old friends! Don't get in my way!
Master~
Lolly's true form?! The love battle trap!
Siera's first power is unlocked! Goodbye fallen goddess!
Finally! Sleep!
Special! When you give them a fireball!
Ayato's friend?! More like women hunter!
Christmas!
New year!
Sequel
It's out!

The new guy! Siera gets a boyfriend?!

8.1K 224 72
By Nanami-sakamaki

I've finally met all of the mukami and sakamaki brothers. they all want to drink my blood and yui's to. it was just another boring day in class I was sitting next to yui looking out the window. "ok class we have a new student today." the teacher says. "hello my name is Arata sato. please take care of me."

I look and see a boy with short brown hair and bright brown eyes. he had a really big smile on his face and a cheerful personality. 'he's to nice.' I thought and looked back out the window. "Arata please take a seat next to Siera. yui go back to your old seat." the teacher says.

I flinch and look at the teacher in disbelief. "miss Siera is something wrong?" She asks. "no...nothing at all." I said and looked back out the window. Arata sits down next to me. when everyone looks away his smile disappears and he looks annoyed.

"Heh. your personality sure changes fast." I laugh and smirk at him. "shut up I hate girls." he scowls at me. "so your gay? I'm surprised you don't look like the gay type." I laugh as he glares at me. "I'm not gay. I just don't like girly girls." he says and smirks. "I'm not a girly girl. have you already heard about the three girls who are in the hospital?" I ask.

"Yeah why?" He looks at me in interest. "that was because of me." I pull out my knife and smirk. "really? Your pretty tough." I smirk and look blackout the window. "hey I never got your name." I look at him and smile. "I'm Siera Wilder. but just call me Siera." he smiles and nods.

~FEW WEEKS LATER~

Me and Arata have become really great friends. I introduced him to yui and I swear I thought he had a crush on her. a few days ago he told me he had a crush on someone and I wouldn't stop teasing him about it.

"Siera you look pale." yui says putting a hand on my forehead. "I'm fine. just tired." I smile at her. Actually the truth was I have had a small fever for a while but chose to ignore it. "Siera you should go to the nurse." yui says. soon class starts and everyone takes their seats.

"Ok class today we'll-" I ignore her and look back out the window. my vision started to get blurry and I felt dizzy. "miss Siera please come up to the front of the class." the teacher says. I sigh and stand up. but as I do I fall to the ground and black out. "Siera!" I hear Arata yell.

~TINY TIME SKIP~

I slowly open my eyes and find myself in the nurses office. "Siera your awake!" I look and see Arata at the side of the bed. "Arata what happened to me?" I ask looking around. "you passed out during class. I carried you here the nurse said you had a small fever. but if you got some rest it would be gone."

He takes my hand. "I was really worried about you." he whispers. "I'm fine." I start to get off the bed but Arata sits me down on the edge. "Siera about that girl I like." he blushed. "let me guess she said yes. and now you want me to help you out." I smirk at him.

"That's not it...it's just that....you see...what I'm trying to say is...gah damn it!" Arata grabs my shoulders and slams his lips into mine. My eyes widen and I blush deeply. soon I shut my eyes and kiss back. He smiles and pulls away.

"Siera I love you." He hugs me and I hug him back. "I-I love you too." I mumble blushing like crazy. later that day after school I had told yui that we were dating and she accidentally told all the sakamaki and mukami brothers.

They all had glints of jealousy and hate in their eyes but I just ignored it. and we were happy together.

*to be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.1K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
15.1K 349 29
She was having dreams about him since she could remember; it would usually only happen twice a week. But when Evie starts to dream about him every ni...
64.9K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
230K 9.3K 37
***Undergoing editing*** My Vampire Love. The sequel to A Vampires Heart. I plastered on a fake smile for James and Carlo and made my voice sound lig...