Emerald green&Ocean blue (A m...

By STMbooks

Astrid Hofferson is a troubled teen girl. She fights and argues with anyone, she spends her time with her axe... More

~note~
morning
Hide
pebbles
Stoick
Toothless
Arena
freak
Punches
Fishbone
Confess
Usless and Fishbone
Axe
Tribe
Sold
It's not Love
Reasons
Killers
Astrid Fudging Hofferson
Kinda cute
Story
Nightmare
Something crazy
Bruises
Stormfly
Red Death
Emerald green& Ocean Blue
A/N

I'm dead..

654 20 3
By STMbooks

Astrid P.O.V

I look and see smoke, I think nothing of it.
Where's Hicc- Wait HICCUP!
Soon I See Everyone including me running to the burning Barn. "Quick you idiots! Put water on it!!" I yell. Luckily a huge Lake is near us. As the fire goes down people run and surround Something...probably Hiccup. I push my way through and see a lifeless Hiccup... Laying in Stoick's Arms. I feel my eyes water. Stoick lifts Hiccup's chest to his ear. "He's Alive!" He says. I smile and put a hand to my mouth. I feel tears fall. Toothless Saved Hiccup, but Toothless' prosthetic leg had been ruined. Then I noticed...Hiccup..
"Thank you...For saving my son." Stoick says. Toothless snorts. "Well...most of him." Gobber our Counseler and Blacksmith says. They slowly lift Hiccup up and take him home. I start to follow but Gobber stops me. "Not now Lassie, we have to fix him up." Gobber says. I hesitate. "Fine." I mumble. "He tried to save us by almost killing himself!?" Snoutlout says and laughs. I scowl and shove him against someone's house and started hitting him. "HE SAVED YOUR AND THE VILLAGES LIFE AND YOU WANNA JOKE!? HOW ABOUT I SEND A WHISPERING DEATH HORSE TO YOU! YOU STUPID INCONSIDERATE SON OF A HALF TROLL RAT EATING MUNGE BUCKET!" I yell after I finished punching him. I release him from my grip. I watch him cower. Stoick comes out of the house. "My... My son has shown me that... Us Berkians should live by Horses side... His Carbada saved him..." He says. I smile.
That means I can keep Stormfly! And Hiccup can have Toothless!!
And every one can have their own horse!
Hiccup P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes. I feel a sharp pain on my Left side. Toothless Whinnies and walks around my room. "Hey...I'm In my room....err...Your in my room! Does my dad know about this!?" I ask Toothless. I move to the edge of my bed and look at my left leg. The lower half is now a Simple metal prosthetic. I Stare in disbelief. I try to get up, but the pain wasn't normal pain. It felt like a million needles shooting up my leg and to my hip. Toothless moves beside me. I but a arm around him "thanks bud." I say and stumble to the door. I open it and see everyone with Horses. "I knew it...I'm dead." I say. I hear a loud laugh. My dad puts a arm around me. "No but you gave it your best shot." He says. Gobber mentions he made the prosthetic leg. "I might make a few tweaks." I say. They laugh. Astrid punches me. "What is it always gonna be like this Cause-"
Astrid P.O.V
I notice Hiccup is up. I punch him. "What is it always gonna be like this Cause-" He says until I press my lips against his. I pull away. "I could get used to it." He says. I smile.
~~~~~~~~~~
I sit on the stairs waiting for people to stop talking to him. I check my phone.
It's been 2 hours!!
I groan. Hiccup looks at me. He fakes a yawn. "Alright! Let the lad rest! He has had quite a day." Stoick says. They go in the house. I sigh and head to my room. I Stare out the window. People are now interrogating Stoick. I laugh.
I hear a knock on my door. "It's open!" I say still looking out the window. I turn and see Hiccup. "Hey." I say. He smiles and sits next to me. Stoick see's Hiccup and smiles and gives a slight wave. Hiccup smiles. I sigh and move away from the window.
Stupid families that are perfect
Hiccup furrows his brows in confusion. "Astrid? What's wrong?" He asks. "Hmm?" I ask. I wasn't paying attention to what he said. "What's wrong?" He asks again. "What? Oh. Nothing." I say and smile. Hiccup scans me over. My smile drops. "Hiccup! I'm fine, why are you worried about me? You can barley walk!" I say. "Yeah true, but I haven't been hurt physically and Emotionally all of my life." He says. I start to argue but stop. He thinks for a moment. "That's what's wrong isn't it?" He asks. I smile and let out a laugh. "You are stubborn!" I say still laughing. "Astrid. I'm serious what's up?" He asks. "The sky." I answer. He groans. "I hate you." He says. "You just joined that club eh?" I say. Hiccup just stares at me. "Wh...Why are you so calm?" He asks. "Look me in my face! I ain't got no worry I ain't got no worry." I sing. Hiccup facepalms.
Hiccup P.O.V

Something is up with her. Those Ocean Blue eyes Hide a lot. But I can see through them.
"Astrid Hofferson! I swear I will kill Stormfly!" I yell getting annoyed. She puts on a poker face. Then laughs "You!? Hahaha ar-Are you serious!?" She yells. I groan. "Please...Astrid what's wrong?" I ask her giving up. She looks at me for a second. "I hate it." She says. I Stare for a bit "you hate what?" I ask. "Families. Everyone Else on Berk has it good... Then there's me with a Berserker as a mother that hits,screams, and sells me off a-and" She stops talking when tears fall. "Astrid... I know it's hard... But we're your family now." I say. She hugs me. I smile and hug her back. "Th-Thank y-you Hic-cu-up" she says still crying. I hug her tighter. She laughs and pulls away. Her face still wet with tears. I use my thumb and wipe them away. She kisses me. I don't hesitate to kiss her back. I usually do freeze up but heck, I'm falling for my Ocean Blue Warrior.
I kiss her back softly. We pull away.
I have to ask her her now....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 272 9
Viggo lies to everyone and ambushes both Hiccup and Astrid. Seeking revenge he leaves Hiccup badly injured and takes Astrid captured with him making...
699 33 5
Set in the 17th century, Astrid Hofferson lives in a small village with her widowed mother and 3 younger siblings. Working as Cunning Folk, the famil...
44.9K 877 44
- in which hiccup & astrid are a couple & go through crazy adventures - *completed: april 21,2017