hatred ➳ rucas [ON HOLD]

بواسطة rileyspluto

❝I thought you said you hated me.❞ ❝What if I've changed my mind and I don't hate you anymore?❞ ❝Then it's pe... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

3.9K 154 222
بواسطة rileyspluto

-
R. I. L. E. Y.

It's been a couple of days since i did what i did and now it's Saturday.

I've been ignoring everyone since of what he said.

Am i bitchy? No. I can't be. He just can't handle my attitude.

Bing!

I hear a notification coming from my phone. I grab it and read the text Maya and Farkle had sent me. I lay down on my bed, scared i may drop my phone on my face (as usual).
12 texts from Maya and 5 texts from Farkle. 3 missed calls from Maya and 1 from Farkle.

Most of them just said 'please tell me what's going on' or 'why are you doing this?'. I've had enough of this.

I started texting.

R: Maya nothing is happening
M: Riley! You said some really offensive things!
Ugh. I said offensive things for a reason
R: I was expressing how i felt
M: We'll talk at Topanga's. Meet me there in 5
Should i go? I don't think anything could get worse.
R: Fine. See you there
*end of conversation*

I sighed loudly and went to my cupboard to find something to wear.

I simply got out my black jeans, strapless white crop top and white converse. I brushed my hair and just left it wavy because it was nothing special.

I walked downstairs and my dad and Auggie were watching tv. Nothing new there.

"Bye dad! I'm going out!" I said as i ran out the door before he could give me an argument of why I couldn't go or questioning me on who's going to be there.

I sprint to Topanga's since it's so close. I don't know if my mom's here. She's usually using her powers at court. Katy's usually there though.she needs as much money she can get to provide for Maya. And I'm proud to know her for that.

I walk in a bit hot since i had been running. I see Maya and Farkle sitting at our usual spot. I walk over nervously, debating in my head whether i should go over there or not.

I finally realise that i can do this. Nothing bad is going to happen. I keep repeating those words in my head.

Nothing bad is going to happen.

I take a deep breath and walk up to there table fiercely. Nothing bad is going to happen.

"Hi." I stammered as i took a seat opposite of Maya and Farkle. "Riles." They both addresses in unison. They look mad.

"So why'd you want me here?" I asked ignoring the fact that i expressed how i felt about Lucas.

"Riley we're worried." Farkle said calmly. Worried? What's he worried about?

"About?" I said confusingly.

Before they could finish a tall broad figure approached us. Oh no.

What's he doing here?

I looked at Maya and Farkle expectantly. Maya bit her lip and faced Lucas.

"Why don't you take a seat next to Riley?" Maya asked him. He hesitated and I shuffled over because there was nothing i could do. But inside, i wanted to slap someone. I looked down at my lap not wanting to face him.

There was quite a large gap between us and i wanted to keep it that way. No need to invade my space dude.

"We're all here to say sorry." Maya stated while Farkle nodded along. "I didn't do anything wrong." I said crossing my arms over my chest. Well i might of said some things but only because he deserved it.

"You spilt food all over me." Lucas explained. "Yeah? Well you deserved it." I snarled at him. Damn right it's his fault i reacted in a harsh way. He did this to himself.

"What do you want from me?" He asked getting mad now. Then my rage flew out of my mouth before i could stop myself.

"I want you to go to hell!" I exclaimed.

Did i really just say that? Oh my god. What is happening to me? Everyone looked at me like i was crazy. 2 years of having to keep that in, and i had finally said what i needed to say.

He looked at me in rage then was about to leave. Good

"Wait!" Maya called. She got up from her seat and guided Lucas back down next to me. Can't he just leave already?

He looked furious and vulnerable at the same time. I guess no one really knew how fierce i was. Well i sure showed them.

"How about we all have a good game of truth or dare?" Maya and Farkle both spoke. I groaned and gave into playing. Lucas didn't look to keen either.

"Okay, truth or dare Farkle?" Maya asked. Farkle stroked his chin and thought of an answer. He's still his old geeky cute self like he always was. Nothing changed there.

"Dare." Farkle finally said. Maya smirked and spoke, "i dare you to ask out the first girl who comes through the door." Farkle's reaction was priceless.

"Um I'm with Smackle, remember?" He said. She arched her left eyebrow. "You think I'm a moron? Just wait for there reaction, then tell them it was a dare." Maya said.

Farkle shrugged and got up from the table.

The door opened and we all waited to see what was happening.

Woah. Woah is all i have to say.

This must be a miracle because guess who just walked through the door.

Smackle.

He smiled and gave a smirk to Maya as she rolled her eyes of how boring this was going to be now.

Farkle walked up to Smackle and gave her a smile.

Then, Out of no where Farkle knelt down on one leg and grabbed her hand. She flushed red and i found that adorably cute.

"Will you, Smackle, do the best thing you can do by becoming my girlfriend?" He asked romantically. she bent down a bit and kissed him softly. "Of course dummy." She said and he kissed her one last time before she had to leave. She didn't even question why he asked her again.

"How was that?" Farkle asked. My eyes were probably sparkling.

"Beautiful." Is all i said because it truly was.

"Surprised you found anything other than yourself beautiful, considering you being so up yourself." Lucas scowls. He makes me want to vomit. He does not get to speak to me like that. Not today, not ever again.

"Surprised you can even talk. I thought you didn't have a brain." I fight back harshly. He just glares at me and i give him a death stare.

"Not this again!" Farkle groans. "Riley, can I talk to you?" Maya asks. "In private." She finishes.i get up and move across Lucas. Yay. I can finally breathe actual air instead of the smell of trash considering the person who i was sitting next to.

We were across the room at a different seat.

"Riley you have to stop this dumb war." She stated grumpily. I can't believe she's blaming me for all this. "He started it!" I yelled. Why is she taking his side?

"I know he started it then but the other times it was you." She fought back. Stunned, I instantly yelled back. "So it was me who started it when he locked me in the janitors closet and splashed freezing cold water on me?" She shut up and looked down at her shoes.

I walked back over to my seat so i could get this day over with. Maya followed me reluctantly.

"We've both got a dare for both of you now." Farkle said talking to Lucas and me. "That can't be good." I muttered to myself, hoping no one heard.

"Keep in mind that it's a big one and you'll get payed money." Maya added. Now I'm listening.

"Get ready." Farkle announced. I groaned "just tell us so we can get this over with." Lucas scoffed.

"We dare you guys to date for a year." Maya laughed while saying.

Wait. What?

Lucas' mouth hung side open. I stood up in shame and disgrace.

"I am not doing that!" Me and Lucas both say in unison. Then we look back at each other in panic.

"You guys get payed like $350 each!" Farkle explained. I have to admit, it's a pretty good deal.

"what's the catch?" Lucas asked intrigued.

I listened in. Ready to know if we even had to do much. I want that money.

"The rules are that you can't break up with each other or cheat on the other." Farkle ruled out. "So we can't see other people?" Lucas asked. I didn't care about that. Who would want to go out with me?

"Just for this year. Then you can go back to your normal lives without being mean to each other." Maya replied.

"I don't want to. We hardly know each other." I simply said. "I agree with brown eyes." Lucas said. Did he really just call me brown eyes? I simply looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"We need our 2 best friends to get along. And if it takes you guys to date, so be it." Maya said.

Then the question just flew out of my mouth with no control.

"Does that mean we have to... You know. Kiss, And stuff..?" I stammered, embarrassed of what i had said.

Lucas looked at me in digust.

Farkle spoke, "yes. But only for this year. You need to show every one at school and go public."

I fake gagged and Lucas rolled his eyes.

"She probably has gonorrhoea." Lucas jokes. I looked at him in disgust. Look who's talking.

"Very funny. You probably have herpes. cough, cough man whore." I said probably really loudly. He rolled his eyes and looked away, avoiding my death glare.

Maya face palmed.

"See, this is what I'm talking about." Farkle said, getting annoyed by our constant battles where i win every single time.

Every. Single. Time.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'll do it if you make that $400." Lucas said. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What? I need the money." He said, playing with his fingers.

Farkle and Maya thought about it for a minute then finally spoke. "Deal." They both said in unison. Wait. I didn't agree to this.

"Um i never said i was in." I stated, raising both my eyebrows. Maya looked at me longingly. "Pleaaaaassseee." Maya pleaded. Ugh.

I groaned loudly. "Only if you make one promise." I said to Maya. "Anything you name it." She said happily.

I have wanted to say this for a long time, and now i can finally say it.

"I want my best friend to actually listen to me." I said fast. She looked at me confusingly. "What?" She said in a soft tone like she didn't know what i was talking about.

I took a deep breath and let out what i was thinking.

"I want you to start listening to me. I want my best friend to comfort me when i need her the most. I need some alone time with my best friend. I need someone who cares about my problems. I need someone who will always have time for me." I finished. I could feel my eyes burning from the tears that were about to come out. But they didn't. I'm used to holding them in.

She looked at me with sorrows. "Riley, I- I didn't kno-" i cut her off before she could finish. "Of course you didn't know. I was always alone what did you expect?" I said quietly, knowing that the 2 boys were still here.

She gulped in guiltiness. "Where ever you are, I'm there from now on." She said giving me a small smile with Farkle smiling at the both us.

I returned the smile and mouthed; "thank you." She let out a tiny laugh.

"Ok fine. I'll do it. When do we start?" I groaned while Lucas sat there awkwardly.

"On Monday." Farkle said.

I nodded and everyone was about to leave.

What's going to happen?
/////

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.6K 498 17
don't be hypocritical rucas au
I'm Home بواسطة Diana

قصص الهواة

1K 26 19
What if Topanga decided to move the Matthews family to London? What if the move made them miserable so they came back? Riley and Lucas have been thro...
28.9K 1K 16
Don't act like I don't care rucas au
480K 15.7K 50
[ 2016 GMW Choice Award Winner ] [ 2017 GMAWARDS Winner ] ❝I l o v e d her not for the way she d a n c e d with my angels, but for the way the s...