All Over Again (Liam Payne)

Autorstwa Dani_Payne_Horan

After many years of friendship Bethany Harris finds herself loosely in love with her best friend which happen... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 27

31 3 0
Autorstwa Dani_Payne_Horan

Liam's P.O.V

So here I am on the sofa holding a beautiful sleeping angel in my arms. Beth's head rest against my chest and her hand is softly pressed on my side. Her face is calmly asleep, relaxed and I can't help but admire and stare at her beauty. 

I just hope some day I have the courage to tell her how I feel and finally be able call her mine and be the one who owns her heart. Maybe now is not the right time, I don't know if she feels the same way or if she'll ever do, I don't want to mess things between us, I don't want her to be away from me, I lost her once and I won't loose her again. 

If there's one thing I know for sure is that she is the one I want ever since we were young and I haven't change my mind since then, I don't I think I would. But now my job is to protect her and make sure she's happy. 

I tucked a fallen piece of hair behind her ear and softly I caress her cheek. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, how is it possible that I am holding her in my arms but still I feel like she's so far away from my reach. 

I placed a kiss on the top of her head and hold her closer to me. 

She moved slightly and I could hear each of her soft breaths, it's already late and she's fast asleep, I can't wake her just to let her go back to her hotel and stay here by my self wishing I could be with her longer. 

I am careful to pick her in my arms and carry her to my room so she can sleep more comfortably. I was holding her body without any difficulty, being careful not to wake her up, I pushed open my door and walked all the way to my bed. I laid her carefully and placed her head in the pillow, next I took off her shoes and took a blanket out from the closet and covered her up. She looks so calm and I can't stop looking at her pink lips wishing I could kiss them, but I won't, not yet, not until she's ready and she wants me to. 

"Goodnight Beth" I whispered softly kissing her forehead. 

I walked around my room managing not to make any noise, I changed into my sweatpants and grabbed a pillow and an extra blanket. Before I was out of my room I took one last glance toward Beth and then I carefully closed the door. 

I got to my living room turning off the TV and the lights and got comfortable on the sofa. 

That night I fell asleep thinking about the girl I have always loved.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, but as always I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll try to keep updating more often, thanks for being so patient.

-Dani

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
17.2K 235 23
Ally and Niall, yes Niall from One Direction, have been best friends since she moved into the house next to him when he was 11 and she was 6. Niall h...
133K 3.6K 87
Liz and Liam are trying out a friends with benefits relationship. They think it sounds like a great idea. Will it work out? Or will one or both of th...
168K 3.6K 28
Alisa and Alexis have been best friends for what seems like forever. They are both loud, energetic and love causing trouble - it's why they're best f...