Thug Love (Urban Fiction)

Por NewMommy014

SaMiyah Gregg and Lovell Hampton been dating for a year now. SaMiyah has a secret Lovell doesn't know about... Más

Nobody But Us
Getting Ready For Work
WorkFlow
Being With You Makes Me Happy
Lets Make It Last Forever
Let's Have A Cookout
Cookout
Frankie Pov
Break In
Visiting Daddy Grave
What Telling A Lie Will Get You
Sometimes Love Hurts
Doctor's Appointment
Frankie Pov...
Oh Shit !!!!!!!!!!
Shit Just Got Real
Frankie Pov
Lifeless
Saying Goodbye To Frankie
Fyther Is A Fighter
Improvement
Lets Talk Business
Marriage Proposal

Epilogue-A/N

1.9K 82 15
Por NewMommy014

Read Thug Love 2: Riding For You, to find out what been going on with Lovell and SaMiyah. That's all I'm going to say on that.

I'm so glad I wrote this story. Every Thug nigga isn't about cheating. Lovell sure wasn't about cheating . He only had eyes for SaMiyah.

Every Thug may have a secret and both SaMiyah and Lovell did. They both work through they problems and got it together. They so cute.

Every Thug have an enemy out there , that wants them dead , or would set you up. Jealousy and hate are two things that will cause someone to kill you.

Every Thug have a baby out there , I mean you gone slip up some time any. Even if you don't know about that child or not. He/she is out there. Fyther is truly a fighter. I had to let them go thru that, it made them even stronger in the end.

Thanks everyone for taking this journey with me . I enjoyed telling Lovell and SaMiyah Story. Be on the look for Keisha and Danny story. Lovell and SaMiyah best friends. If you thought Lovell and SaMiyah was crazy . Wait til you read about Danny and Keisha.

Much love: NewMommy014❤❤❤❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3K 210 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
561 37 18
Javon is a girl who has been through it all in her life has had every struggle and everybody just leaves her out nobody understands what she goes thr...
191K 5K 19
The Bruises She Hides No one knows how miserable I really am. No one sees my pain. No one knows. Yet they think they do. They think I'm normal. They...
59K 4K 41
You know their mother's and father very well. Their life in a sense has been in shambles for year's. Pain and hurt but with nothing but the most love...