youtuber and creepypasta one...

Oleh Squidgyreads

It's just a couple of Youtubers so that's it Lebih Banyak

Youtuber one shots
Bajancanadian (My knight in disguise)
Munchingbrotato (my potato)
Ssundee (the only derp)
Bodil40 (my little cactus)
Skydoesminecraft (love you more than budder
Enderlox (the same)
Asfjerome (be my betty)
Huzkymudkipz (my mudkip)
Minecraftuniverse (space date mate)
NoahcraftFTW (violent yet beautiful)
Markiplier (inlove in a fright)
Eyeless jack (two kidneys of a kind)
Slenderman (my brother!?)
A/N
Laughing jack (the only clown)
Ben Drowned (drowned together)
Hoodie
Ticci toby (one of kind)
A/n
Masky
Dr.smiley (too beautiful to kill)
DanTDM
Authors Note
Im back

Homicidal liu and sully

706 8 1
Oleh Squidgyreads

I was walking down the street when someone graves my wrist "hey what's a beautiful girl like you walking at night alone?" the man said. "let go of me!!" I said struggling to get out as he was about to pin me down someone stabbed him. the man went down and then revealed a boy around my age with brown hair and green eyes. "are u okay?" he asked I just nodded. "my name is liu" he said with softness in his eyes which made me relax "I'm (y/n) and its nice to meet you" I said. "hey liu I don't like her can we find someone else" liu said in a different voice. I then got confused. "no sully she's fine and you can't find anyone cause I would be going out with her and so will you" he said to himself. "sully?" I said knowing that name. "what?" sully said. "you don't remember me do you?" I said. "wait now that I look at you I do know you!! We met at the park but liu didn't get in control at all and I fell I love with you but than you moved so then I vowed to never love anyone other than you." Sully said smiling and holding my hand. "I've been waiting for your return" he said lifting my Chin. "sully?" I said. "nope" he said as he kissed me softly until we ran out of air. we than parted from the kiss. "hey (y/n) I know we just met but will you go out with us?" he asked with hope. "no" I said as he got sad eyes. I then laugh "I'm kidding I will go out with you" I said still laughing. he than beamed with happiness and kissed me again but released shortly. "S-sorry that was sully" he said shyly. "Oh sully your still the pervert you are" I said smiling. "what is that suppose to mean?" sully said. "oh nothing but you need to be punished sully so see you tonight~" I said sexually. "well than I guess this will pay off but you have to do it twice" sully said as he gets closer. "Than I guess liu deserves a reward for being nice~" I said. "I-I really don't want to (y/n) but if it's from you than ill take it" liu said blushing. "see you guys tonight~"I said softly and sexually than I see a bulge in his pants. I than look back up as he blushes. "Looks like some one is excited" I said with a smirk as I kiss him while the neighbors turn off there lights.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...