Ambitchous (Deputy Parrish)(D...

By chocobulan

Ambitchous- striving to be more of a bitch than the average bitch. After being arrested many, many times, Sca... More

Scar Mejia
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 51

3K 68 7
By chocobulan

|Scar Stilinski|

-

-

"I bet he probably left out the part where he was sitting in the car, calling for backup while my dad was going in alone. Did he tell you that he was too scared? Too much of a frightened little bitch to go after him or do scared little bitches not tell their little bitch sons about their failures?" Donovan nearly yelled to Stiles.

"Calling my father a bitch is one thing but calling my brother a bitch just signed your death certificate." I growled.

Donovan smirked at me before reaching in between a bookshelf and pulling Stiles through it. I let out a huge growl and shoved Donovan into another bookshelf.

"Stiles, get the hell out of he-," I was cut off by Donovan's hand gripping my throat.

I felt something biting into my neck. I grabbed his wrist and twisted it until it broke. He had a mouth on his hand with little sharp teeth. Donovan shoved me into the ladder than Stiles was on, making Stiles almost fall.

"Scar, look out." Stiles yelled as a pole fell down.

I grabbed it before it hit me and shoved it straight through Donovan's chest.

"No. No. No. No. Why did I just do that?" I whispered.

He coughed up blood. Stiles climbed off the ladder and attempted to pull the pole out. Donovan growled before releasing his last breath. Stiles' heart started racing. He dialed 911 from the phone in the library but didn't say anything when they picked up. Stiles' phone started ringing from Donovan's pocket. I grabbed it and passed it to show him that Malia was calling. He shook his head and walked outside. By the time I got there, His jeep was fixed and he was inside. I hopped into the passenger seat as the cops pulled up.

When the officer left out of the school, I listened to the conversation.

"Dispatch, I'm 10-97 and there's no one here. It's a 653." The officer reported.

"Roger that, prank call. Return to your patrol." I heard the lady on the other side of the radio say.

I glared at the truck, "He's got to be in there. I just killed him not too long ago."

"I don't know but let's find out." Stiles mumbled before we left to go back to the library.

The officer was right. There's no one in here. Donovan's body is gone.

-
-
-

"The Dread Doctors by T.R. McCammon." Lydia read out loud.

"Has anyone read it yet?" I asked when I got to my locker.

"Just me and I didn't understand any of it." Malia admitted.

"We should all read it."

"Kira's working on that. She's making copies in the library."

Lydia turned the book around and read the description, "In a small New England town, teenagers are taken in the night and buried alive. Days later they emerge transformed, wreaking havoc and spreading terror, commanded by an ancient order of para-scientists known only as the Dread Doctors. Sounds vaguely familiar. How does it end?"

Malia shrugged, "It doesn't. This is supposed to be volume one."

I laughed humorlessly, "Let me guess, there is no volume two."

"I think we're living volume two."

"Then, the real question is: Is this a novel or someone's prediction?" Lydia whispered.

-
-
-

"Sorry but... I never even heard of a kanima until a few days ago. You want me to read this?" Theo asked.

"Not yet. I'm still only in chapter one." Scott admitted.

"You guys do this a lot, huh?"

"Do what?" Scott asked.

"Get involved."

I shrugged before nodding, "Yeah, I guess."

Theo nodded and looked back down at the book, "What about the author? If he knew all about these guys, shouldn't we be talking to him?"

"We thought about that but it's basically a dead end."

"What about this guy?" Theo pointed to a name.

"Providing the scientific perspective and invaluable insight, This book is dedicated to Dr... Gabriel Valack." I groaned.

"Do you know him?"

Scott nodded, "Yeah and I know where to find him."

-
-
-

"Please empty your pockets into the container." The worker instructed.

"We're here to see-," Scott started to say but was cut off by the worker.

"Please empty your pockets into the container."

I shrugged and put my phone and keys in the container.

"Please remove your belt and place it into the container."

"I... kind of need the belt. I mean, it's crucial to the outfit." Kira somewhat lied.

She needs the belt but not for fashion reasons, it's actually her katana.

"Please remove your belt which patients will attempt to take from you and use to strangle either themselves or others." The worker said eerily.

"Right. Got it." Kira removed her belt.

-
-

"I'll remind you that I'm only doing this as a favor to Deaton. I'm doing it against my better judgement." The guard looking us to Valack said.

"What's the etiquette for talking to this guy and do you ever looking into his other eye?" Stiles asked.

"I wouldn't. In fact while you're down here, try not to make eye contact with anyone or anything."

We walked to the door but we were stopped by an invisible force.

"You didn't think you were all going, did you?" The guard smirked.

"It's mountain ash, isn't it?" I asked.

"Everywhere but heavily concentrated down here. Valack's cell is the last at the end of the hall."

"We'll be right here." Scott smiled slightly.

-
-

"Can't hear anything. Must be the mountain ash." I told them.

"I feel it too. To be honest, I feel a little weak." Kira added.

Scott nodded, "Yeah, it's like being sedative."

"I knew this was a bad idea." She mumbled.

"No. They'll be okay without us. Those two are pretty good together." I smiled.

"Yeah, they are."

"No super strength or samurai swords but they stay alive." Scott added.

"He still likes her, doesn't he?" Kira asked.

"Yeah, but it's different now. You should've seen the way he was around her."

"Was it bad?"

"It was kind of obsessive but not all bad. You know Lydia used to pretend to not be smart?"

I scoffed, "Our Lydia?"

Scott nodded, "Yeah, Stiles was the only one who knew."

"How?"

"He paid attention. He listened to her. He remembered."

Suddenly, the lights flickered.

"Did you see that?" I asked.

"No, but I am seeing this."

Electricity was running along Kira's hand. Not long after, there was electricity along her whole body.

"Kira, whatever you're doing, please stop." Scott begged.

"I'm not doing anything. It's just happening."

One of the lights exploded and Kira fell to the ground.

"Kira." Scott reached out to touch her but was electrocuted and knocked into the gate.

"You okay?" The guard ran over.

"Something's happening. I think she's causing it." I realized.

"We need to get her out of here right now."

"How do we move her if I can't even touch her?" Scott asked.

We turned around to see the Dread Doctors.

"I think you better run." The guard warned.

"We can't leave her!"

"I can." He said before running away.

I reached out to grab Kira but Scott stopped me.

"You could die."

I shook my head, "I'm immune to electricity."

I picked Kira up, unfazed by the electricity. I could feel it but it didn't hurt. Scott opened the door and we ran outside. As soon as we got outside, I laid Kira down.

"At the club...you said-," Kira started to say but was interrupted by Scott.

"I remember... And I meant it."

-
-
NOT EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 5 5
POV: you're falling apart "Don't you dare fall for my deputy." "He's the only one who gets me though." "Don't do it, Willow." Noah warns me at the di...
54.6K 1.1K 31
Isleen's time in Beacon Hills continues. Book 2 of The Runaway Series Teen Wolf Season 4 - 6 Isleen Logans is my character. All rights belong to MTV
198 6 4
I made a vow to myself when I first set my eyes on her, to protect her from the monsters surrounding this town. 𝓜𝓨 𝓞𝓑𝓔𝓢𝓢𝓘𝓞𝓝 When I was wi...
4.3K 129 11
Rebecca Parrish, sister of the famous deputy, but unknown to the world. After finished '8th grade', which was Jordan teaching her, she was allowed to...