Impossible ➸ Theo Raeken

By the100Banshees

❝ 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ❞ Allie Martin, sister to Lydia Marti... More

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16: 5B
17:5B
18:5B
19:5B
20 5B
21 5B
22 5B
23 5B Finale

01

26.8K 421 297
By the100Banshees

"This is so boring" Liam mumbled, as he stand chained to a tree in order for him not to lose control on this full moon. I smile as I tickle his leg with a stick "to bad" I say, enjoying his boredom. Quite frankly, I was bored as well, but I would feel guilty leaving Liam all alone.

"Why aren't you over there talking with them?" He asks, nodding his head over to Scott and Stiles, who were sitting on Stiles' jeep "they only talk about College, and senior year" I say, shrugging "that type of talk scares me"

He smiled down at me "you'll do fine, you're a Martin! you and Lydia are the smartest in the school" this brings a smile to my face "you know, you're not that bad" Liam gives me a sly look "well, I mean, I am pretty smart though" I roll my eyes "and there it goes" Liam laughs, and it domino effected me, as I began laughing too.

"You think it's been long enough?" Stiles asks.

"Yes!" Liam shouted. Being the werewolf he is, he could hear them from across the meadow.

"Hey! Trying to have an adult conversation here!" Stiles shouts back

"your only two years older than me! I'm fine! just let me go" Liam says.

Scott comes over with the keys and starts unlocking the chains "it's not that we don't trust you" Scott says, looking at him with pity and understanding. Knowing the werewolf struggle on a full moon wasn't easy to handle, he empathized with Liam's situation

"It's me that doesn't trust you" Stiles says, raising his hand. I turn and raise a questioning eyebrow at him, he just shrugs.

"It's just after that last full moon" Scott says, undoing another chain

"It was one slip up!" Liam defends

"Really? A dozen calls to the sheriffs office saying there is a wild dog boy running around the streets of beacon hills naked, that's a slip up?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, why were you naked?" I ask, gathering some of the chains and putting them in the bag

"It was hot out that night! Liam defends himself

"You sure your okay?"Scott asks again, worried for his young beta.

"Yes, just let me go. It won't happen again" Liam says with puppy eyes.

Scott unlocks the rest of his chains, Stiles grabs the bag and heads back to the Jeep

"Are you sure your okay?" I ask, falling instep with Liam. He rolls his eyes at me "how many times is someone going to ask me that?"

I purse my lips "I'm just making sure your okay, I don't want to lose anyone this senior year" He nods "I'm fine, don't worry about me" I give him an unconvinced look, but I drop the subject for now. Knowing how uncomfortable Liam felt right now.

Liam and I get in the back of the Jeep, and I have to lean on the door to make sure it's fully closed. "I honestly hate this Jeep, it's terrible" I say to Stiles "hey! Watch it! I can easily kick you out!" Stiles says, defending the Jeep

"What is at midnight?" Liam asks. I sigh, he keeps asking us about every few minutes "your bedtime" I say, annoyed. Stiles smiles at me from the review mirror "you know what? Your forgiven for the Jeep comment"

"Come on guys! Why can't you tell me? And where are the girls? why aren't they with you?"

"We're getting them, and stop asking questions, you'll know when your a senior" Stiles says, Liam lays back, pouting

"It's not that big of a deal really" I say. I rest my head on his shoulder, and he rests his head in mine. Ever since Liam joined the pack, he felt like a little brother to me, that I need to protect. I shiver, the air tonight is really cold, or I decided to wear a short sleeve t shirt and no sweater... Great choice.

"Is any of your phones working?" Scott asks. I pull out my phone out and turn it on. The service sign was blinking, then my phone turned off. "That's weird" I mumble "mine isn't"

Suddenly the jeep slows down and stops with a clinking and puttering sound "see! I was right about this being a piece of junk!" I say, Stiles glares at me, then gets out of the car, slamming the door behind him. Scott gets out and goes to help Stiles.

"You ok?" I ask, looking at his hands he raises an eyebrow "are we seriously going over this again? I'm fine! F-I-N-E" he replies.

But I grab his hands, the cuts from his nails still there, dried blood on his hands. "That doesn't look F-I-N-E to me"

"I-I'm still working on it" he says, looking down  "it's okay. You know. This is really your only what... fourth full moon?" He shrugs "yeah I guess"

A bolt of lightning strikes near the back of the jeep, I jump, grabbing Liam's arm "guys?" I call out to Scott and Stiles.

"Just stay in the jeep, we'll fix this" Stiles says, trying to tighten something with a wrench, but failing miserably.

Another bolt happens, I squeal "We seriously are going to get electrocuted" I look out the widow, the clouds are super dark. It looks like at any second, it would start to rain.

The third bolt strikes near Stiles and Scott this time.

Liam leans forward, and turns the keys, the car starts "can we go now please?"

• • •

We pull up to get Malia, and I have to move closer to Liam to make room for her, our legs and arms squished together.

We see Malia run up to the Jeep "sorry we're late" Stiles says, and they kiss "oh my god, right now?" I mutter under my breath.

Liam leans forward "I'm sorry too" he says, smiling.

I roll my eyes and yank him back "ow!" He hisses at me, I just smile at him "don't do that again, it's weird"

"You guys do remember I own a gun right?" Malia's dad threatens. Stiles nods "vividly"

I have to bite my cheek to not laugh

Once Malia gets into the car, we all look at her. Last time I had seen Malia, she was waiting to hear if she had graduated grade 11, seeing as her test scores were quite low.

"What?" She asks "did you find out yet?" Stiles asks

"There going to e-mail me" she says, and I give her a reassuring smile, I'm sure she'll pass.

"Is this about summer school?" Liam asks, and we all glare at him. He really could keep quite about anything...

"You told him?" She asks "well w-we just-"

"All they said is you might need to go to summer school because your test scores weren't that good" Liam said with a shrug, like it was no big deal.

I sigh, and glare at him "are you kidding me? You do not know when to shut your mouth" I say, Liam glares back

"We should've left him chained to the tree"

• • •

"Still haven't heard from Kira" Scott says, coming out of the hospital elevator "how many texts did she send you while she was in New York?" I ask, attempting to comfort my friend.

"One maybe" He says, shrugging

"Ok, how did you guys leave off of? What did you tell her?" I ask, my dating experience and having Lydia as a sister coming into play

"I told her don't worry about us, and go have fun" He says, and I sigh "you seriously said that? You need to learn" I say, shaking my head "well, then again Lydia is the better sister for these things..."

"What does that mean?" He asks "uhm, nothing really, just could be interpreted differently. Like in two ways" I say

"Like 'don't worry, we aren't excluding you, go have fun with other guys' fun" Stiles adds. "Or 'don't worry have fun in New York!' Fun" I interject.

"No, no way" Scott says, groaning in frustration

"Ok... Malia, what would you think if I said 'don't worry about us, go have fun' what would you do?" Stiles says

"Fun as in Bowling? Or sex with other guys?" She asks

"You see?" I Stiles says

"Oh no, now I'm even more worried" Scott sighs I pat his shoulder "Kira isn't that type of girl. And anyways, I'm sure she thought fun as in bowling fun"

A stretcher comes in, followed by many more, my lip curls in disgust as I see the hurt people. I could stand looking at injured people.

"Hey mom, where is all this coming from?" Scott asks

" trailer crashed, huge pile up on 115" she says, rushing away to deal with the other patients

"Wait, there is only one way into beacon hills from the airport" I say

"115" Scott says

"She's never going to make it" I sigh

Scott starts walking away "you guys start heading to the school, I'll go get Kira"

"How are you going to get her in the middle of a traffic jam?" I call after him

"I have a way" he says, walking out of the hospital. I roll my eyes "well, let's go to the school then"

• • •

I try my phone again, and still no luck, Malia and Stiles are having some sappy moment, and I'm standing here. Alone. Like always...

"Can we go now?" I ask, interrupting their moment

Malia stops "someone's coming, someone fast" she spins around, and pushes Liam to the ground "ow!" He gasps for breath "Scott... Scott's in trouble" he says "I thought he was getting Kira?" Liam shrugs, panting. "just go"

I hate running, but because Scott is in trouble, it seems like I run a little faster... Malia and Liam are still faster, and I try to go down the steps two at a time, but slip on the last one due to the heavy rain I predicted earlier. I stumble down the last step, but regain my balance like the beautiful, graceful swan I am...

I look up from my feet to see Scott on his knees. a wolf, not like Liam or anyone in our pack, had his claws in Scotts chest.

Scott grabs the guys arm, and breaks it. Standing up, he takes the claws that were stuck in his chest out, and throws them on the ground

"I don't know who you are, or what you though you were going to do. But you can stay here, and I'll break something else, or you can run"

He looks over at us, "I'd run" stiles says. The man takes the advice, clutching his injured arm, he runs.

I walk over to Scott to asses the damage, but he waves me off "I'm fine, I'll heal in no time"

I hadn't noticed before, but there was a new werewolf in our presence. I look over at him, and take him in.

He's hot, that's for sure

He smirks, turning to Scott "you don't remember me, do you?" He says "I guess I look kind of different since the fourth grade"

"Theo?" Scott says in astonishment

"You know him?" Malia asks

"I never thought I'd see you guys, but when I heard there was an Alpha in beacon hills, and his name was Scott McCall, I just couldn't believe it... And not just any Alpha, a true alpha? I just couldn't believe it"

Scott nods "so, what do you want? Why are you back here?"

"I want to come back to beacon hills, be with my family, but to also be apart of your pack"

• • •

"We haven't even seen this kid since fourth grade, don't you find that suspicious?" Stiles asks, pushing open the school doors

"I'm more concerned about the thing that tried to kill me"

Malia stops, looking at her phone. We turn, already knowing what she was checking "I'm in! I passed!" She says happily. I sigh in relief. I squeal happily, glad that she is a senior now. Stiles gathers her into a hug

"I'm a senior" she says. Kira and I pull her into a hug

Just the , my sister Lydia makes her appearance "There you guys are! The whole senior class is here" she purses her lips "are we doing this or not?" I smile at her "we're doing it" I link arms with her and fill her in on the events that just happened.

The line was long, but it was worth the wait. This was a senior tradition, and I was glad to be taking part of this. I take the pen from a fellow senior, and in beautiful cursive, I write

A.M

I pause, and bite my lip, under my initials I put

Aiden

We dated for the time that he was alive. He was my first boyfriend, the first person I had ever loved in that way.

I pass the pen to Kira and stand next to Lydia. She puts her arm around me, and I rest my head on her shoulder

Scott hesitates while writing his down, like me, he put

A.A

For Alison Argent, my best friend that died a hero, just like Aiden.

"They would've been here" Scott says, referring to Aiden and Allison

"They still are" Lydia says, lightly squeezing my shoulder.

___________________________well, this is the first chapter! I'm trying my hardest with this Fanfic. I just hope Theo doesn't turn really evil and kill everyone....
Last edited: 2/8/17

-Lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
107K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
12.8K 369 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
1.8K 112 13
Eternal love [BOOK TWO] Valerie Stilinski hoped that her senior year would start off with a blast- Wrong, it immediately turned around when the new...