The Street Fighter

By beebee12345678

At the age of 17, Skylar Green is left to care for her 5-year old brother, Dylan. Her mother? Dead. Her fathe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Dreame
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Authors Note

10.1K 188 143
By beebee12345678

Sorry this isn't an update.

But it is short and I wouldn't mind you reading this.

It's you I want to please so I want to incorporate your ideas into this story.

Unfortunately, not all of them will be used but I will try my best. Staring off with...

Who do you prefer Skylar to be with? It's a lot to ask but can I please have 5 comments on who, this way I know who wins.

And it can be anyone, Zach, Tyler, Shaun, Carter, Chase, Uncle Hud? Okay, maybe not Uncle Hud but you get where I'm going.

Also

Do you want Points of Views on this story?

But you never know, you might comment and what you want won't happen, there might be a plot twist. 

Who knows?

Well, I do...

But thank you for all the support, the comments, the votes and basically for reading. I wasn't expecting so many reads and for people to like it.

Thank you so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.4K 31
Creating an online profile on a secretive dating website seemed harmless at the time. But after getting very close with one guy in particular: tellin...
223K 5.4K 27
Kat is known for being rough around the edges, but no one knows why. No one but her best friend, Blake. At the age of only seven, her dad died tragi...
254K 4.9K 73
** Sequel coming This Summer! ** Elena Matthews; a deliberate, conscientious, and courteous girl with a dark past. Ace Grey; an impulsive, dangerous...
832K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...