Emerald green&Ocean blue (A m...

By STMbooks

Astrid Hofferson is a troubled teen girl. She fights and argues with anyone, she spends her time with her axe... More

~note~
morning
Hide
pebbles
Stoick
Toothless
Arena
freak
Punches
Fishbone
Confess
Usless and Fishbone
Axe
Tribe
Sold
It's not Love
Reasons
Killers
Astrid Fudging Hofferson
Kinda cute
Story
Nightmare
Something crazy
Bruises
Red Death
I'm dead..
Emerald green& Ocean Blue
A/N

Stormfly

552 17 6
By STMbooks

Hiccup POV
"Haha Hilarious. Anyway we need to stick to why we're here....Uhh ok stand there." I say to all of the gang. I open all the gates of the horses. I see everyone kinda freaked out and scared besides Astrid. Snoutlout picks up a dagger. Astrid slaps his arm,She gives him a 'put it down or I will hurt you' glare. He sets the dagger down. I grab Snoutlout's hand "Woah! What No!" He yells. "Relax" I say. I pull his hand towards the Nightmare. He gives a nervous laugh. The Nightmare snorts but in a good way. I do the same with the rest of them. Astrid ends up with a 'ombre bleue' horse also called Blue Shadow. The Twins got a Pràsino Thànato 'Green Death' The horses are called green Death because of the Green eyes they all seem to have. The horses themselves are grey with black speckles. Fishlegs got a Una robusta 'Rugged one'. We ride them to a shortcut to where my dad is headed with Toothless.
Astrid POV
I let Hiccup ride my horse with me since Toothless is gone. My horse,She is fast...almost like Flying. Her Stormy eyes seems Full of energy... I'll call her 'Stormfly' "Stormfly!" I yell to Hiccup. He looks at me confused. I laugh. "That's her name Stormfly." I repeat. He smiles "suits the both of you,Hope she isn't tougher than you don't want your reputation being hurt." He says turning back towards the trail. I roll my eyes. The deep smell of Salt fills the air we are by the ocean meaning the trip won't be much longer. We start passing the tree's and I get a clear view of the water,I'm sure Stoick has been past here and most likely is there by now. Soon a huge crashing noise is heard and we see them shooting things at the Horses hide out. I let out a gasp and the twins smirk at the sight of them exploding things. Then I see Toothless tied to the boat.. "Hiccup..Look"

And that's it I have to go and I'm not gonna be on for a few days so byes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 87 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...
1.6K 44 12
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III, a failure. He can't even throw an axe, so how does he train dragons? After being misunderstood, Hiccup finally run...
572 6 18
Sequel to Return of Fearless Hofferson For 9 months Astrid has become reacquainted with living like a Viking that she now has to deal with another wa...
10.9K 250 26
Astrid likes hiccup but has no idea if he likes her Same deal with hiccup Heather and ruffnut know about astrid's crush Fishlegs knows about hiccup...