My Redneck Angel

By RainieUndead

Mia Asbury is a 28 year old single mom from Louisiana, whilst visiting Virginia for work leaving her 2 year o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
**Authors Note**
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
**Authors Note**
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
IMPORTANT NOTICE (Please Read)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Its now or never.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Indentations
Chapter 44- "I Love You"
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- "Girly Scent"
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- A Broken Red Neck
Chapter 50- Down By The Creek.
Chapter 51- Bruises
Chapter 52
Chapter 53- Jealous Dixon
Chapter 55- Everything to lose
Chapter 56- Nightmares Sprung to life.
Chapter 57 -Cornered
Chapter 58 - Loaded Gun
Chapter 59- Drama and Dreams
Chapter 60- The Little Things
Chapter 61- Crave
Chapter 62 -Bad Dreams
Chapter 63 - These Walls
Chapter 64- Protector
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - Me and My Girls
Chapter 68
Chapter 69- Saviours
Chapter 70 - I got you
Chapter 71 - Its time
ANNOUCMENT
Chapter 72 - Family

Chapter 54 - What If?

2.1K 59 13
By RainieUndead

A/N: sorry for any mistakes and also that's my edit ^

Everyone was still eating and chatting amongst themselves whilst Daryl looked for something else for me to eat. I sighed a little sitting back down beside my things just listening my my stomach gurgle.

"Here." He said passing me a tin.

"What is It?"

"Just eat it."

I pulled a face and mimicked what he said before digging in, it wasn't bad and I managed to keep it down. Daryl watched me like a hawk making sure I ate if anything it was a little unsettling but he cared.

"Feel better?"

"Suppose."

"I'm sorry for hurting yah, I didn't mean it."

I laced our fingers together, "I know you didn't."

"I won't lay my hands on yah again, not like that."

"He's even abusive aren't you lucky." Ben sniggered walking past.

I squeezed Daryl's hand, "Ignore him."

I looked up to see him staring right at Ben clenching his jaw, for a while now Daryl's anger wasn't as bad but this guy knew how to press Daryl's buttons and it was never a good thing. I softly ran my finger tips along his tanned arms hoping to calm him although it was something Scarlett used to like ,it worked.

"He isn't worth it, don't listen to a word that leaves his mouth."

He groaned a little before getting comfortable and laying down, I finished off what was in the can and rested Daryl's head on my stomach running my hands through his dirty hair. I don't think it took him long to drift off to sleep but I carried on it was sorta soothing for me in a way.

Daryls p.o.v

I could see  a little girl running round a backyard barely being able to walk and Mia following behind, their giggles filing my ears as Mia chased her ,I smiled seeing Mia grin from ear to ear. The little girl stumbled towards me her blue eyes being identical to Mia's as she tried to pronounce Dada.

"What yah dreaming about Dare?" Mia asked.

I looked up at her simply  telling her 'Nothing', because that's what it was. Just nothing. She gave me a look of disbelief but rolled with it anyway. I didn't need her to know how much of a soppy shit I was becoming and as if it was planned Lil Ass Kicker cries filled the room making me groan slightly in frustration.

"I ain't never gonna get used to that."

"It's like having your own personal alarm clock." She giggled.

"Did you sleep alright there?" Carol smirked.

"Yeah I did, she makes a damn good pillow she's gotta be good at something."

"Hey!" She said slapping my arm.

"Bet she's good at other things too." Ben muttered,

Mia squeezed my shoulder holding me back from saying anything, fucking asshole was all I could think. I sat up seeing that a lot of the group were already suited and booted I guessed we were moving on today but where to was sorta the mystery.

"Yah feeling better?"

Mia nodded, "Yeah what was it?"

"Left over squirrel." I smirked.

She frowned, "Great."

"Yah shacked up with a Dixon what do yah expect?"

She giggled, "Honestly I don't know."

I held my hand out for Mia to take which she happily did as I helped her up, pretty much everyone was ready apart from us although  it didn't take long to catch up. No one really knew where we were heading hell we haven't known where we've been going for weeks. It's the unknown.

"You alright?" I asked looking down at Mia.

"I'm just peachy." She groaned spitting I suppose to get the taste of sick outta her mouth.

"Here drink some water."

She shook her head, "Nope."

"Jesus women."

I frowned seeing her hunch over again emptying last nights dinner from her stomach, this wasn't good her trying to survive on practically nothing. We managed to move on without any more problems, I took up my side by Rick whilst Mia stayed latched to Carol.

Mia's p.o.v

Carol was someone you knew had your back, she listened to every problem and had the solution to it. But the best thing about Carol was she'd been through a lot so she knew how it felt to deal with certain situations. She was like a mom.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Horrid." I sighed rubbing my belly.

She held out a bottle of water to me "Just keep hydrated."

I nodded and took the water chugging it down but saving some for later, Carol was so motherly and I just wished I could of met Sophia, I looked to little Judith who was in Carls arms sucking on her fingers like the usual baby. God she was gorgeous.

"She's got so big."

"Lori would be proud." Carol smiled,

"It's hard to think about your own and what'd it'd be like if they were here."

She didn't say much but she didn't have to, I squeezed her shoulder and we carried on in silence, I just listened to the rest of the group and every so often Daryl would turn to look at me giving me his little side smile.

"Have you thought of other possibilities your feeling unwell." Carol asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Just think about it."

"Are you trying to suggest..."

"Your obviously sleeping with Daryl and should think about it."

"Oh god." I groaned hunching over.

"Sweetie." Carol comforted rubbing my back.

"You ladies okay?" Abraham asked.

"We're fine." Carol assured,

I couldn't remember the last time I had been this sick and I really didn't know how I had anything to bring up any more. I felt like my organs were trying to eject themselves from my body. It was becoming painful.

"Yah alright?" Daryl asked strutting towards us.

"Just give her some space."

"C'mere." He said lifting my chin,

My eyes probably said it all with the small tear making its way down my cheek,  if you want to know the worst feeling in the world it was probably trying to hold back the tears. If what Carol suggests is true what am I to do?

"What yah crying for huh?"

"It's nothing."

"We'll walk ahead." Abraham said catching up to  Carol.

Daryl gave me a serious look as if he knew I was hiding something but it wasn't even that, I wiped my mouth trying to avoid any more questioning. I couldn't tell him something like this until I knew for sure,But he still had a right to know.

"Talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Carol seemed to know" He frowned.

"Daryl its nothing."

"Whatever." He muttered storming off.

"Daryl!" I called making him stop.

"You gonna tell me the truth?"

"What if I'm pregnant?"

I watched as he started to chew on his thumb showing me he didn't have a clue how to respond. Carol was right to think that way, just because the worlds gone to shit doesn't change how easy it is to fall pregnant so I'd be lying if I didn't say I was totally scared.

"We haven't been careful." He muttered.

"What do I do?"

"Just don't worry yah self." He sighed kissing my head.

"But..."

"But nothing, what ever happens we deal with it."

And with that he took my hand and laced our fingers together and we quickly caught up with the group. My mind was stuck on repeat, i just couldn't get the thoughts out of my head we should of been more careful.

"You okay?" He asked squeezing my hand.

"I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

I nodded leaning my head on his arm as we walked, I let my feet fall in sync with his and found comfort in the silence between us. I cherished our relationship because of times like these because we didn't have to talk to each other we just had to be with one another.

----------------------------------
Hey lovelies!
Sorry for the lack of/ the shitty updates, I know they ain't great but I'm getting to the point I wanna be at I mean it's only taken 50 odd chapters but I'm getting there slowly. Thanks for all your support and being patient with me and if you want more of my stories check out my others. Thanks ~ Rainie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7.1K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
7.4K 174 26
asperity /ษ™หˆspษ›rษชti/ noun harshness of tone or manner. ~ Vanessa Morgan, a lone survivor in this post-apocalyptic world, is discovered by Rick and hi...
328 1 17
The earth has been hit by a devastating zombie apocalypse and few people are left standing. One of them is Arizona Piercey. A knife-wielding, rifle s...
205K 6.8K 65
๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๏ฟฝ...