Elizabeth Taylor (Harry Potte...

By fanclub

Elizabeth Taylor one of Voldemorts most trusted, most feared death eaters turns her back on him. When he goes... More

Elizabeth Taylor
Hogwarts
Hogsmeade
The feeling of being a teacher.
She drives me nuts!
A death present
Consider yourself forgiven
Another good deed
Saved by Severus
Kidnapped and gone
Double classes
Changed positions
A Monster Dressed in Pink
Answers
Confusion
Bad Hairday
Revenge
The Blacks family house
Going one step to far and the patience runs out...
A Christmas Surprise
confused
He can never love her
The End
Elizabeth Taylor: Book two, On the right way
Patience
Lost trust
Minerva McGonagall
Missing student
Chapter 6, Elizabeth snaps.

Saving Snape's skin...again!

3K 59 9
By fanclub

Snape entered the large courtroom. Fallowed by three aurors, holding his skinny arms. Dementors were guarding the door. His wrists and ankles shackled and you could hear how heavy they were, being dragged after him. Stumbling he made his way to the middle of the courtroom. It wasn’t before then you could see him clearly. His normally straight greasy black hair was now filled with knots and dirt. His face and shabby old prison shirt matching the facade. Dark circles were under his eyes, from all the sleepless nights the Dementors brought. His fingers were so skinny, you could almost see the bones. He was no longer standing up straight, it looked like he was in deep pain only to stand on his feet. Snape looked so exhausted you would believe he would faint any second, yet there were all the aurors guarding him closely.

“Severus Snape, you are accused of being a death eater and killing three muggle borns from one of the unforgivable curses. The death curse. Now would the court please rise.” Fudge spoke as everyone in the room got up and Snape was thrown and locked inside the small human cage in the center of the room.

“Now our first witness. Ms. Turner.” In came a woman with long straight yet black hair, blue eyes and juicy lips. A pale, yet beautiful face, containing thousands of secrets safely hidden behind her beauty. And for the first time in three weeks Snape was stunned. Because in walked the woman that he had rejected so many times, her face tearstained.

Three hours earlier:

Elizabeth was walking back and forth. Holding the necklace of her mother in her right hand. What should she do? She was now at Hogwarts, Dumbledore had left to go to the Ministry half an hour ago. Trying to convince the Minister to let Snape go. He was accused of something both Dumbledore and Elizabeth, together with everyone else at the teaching staff knew he didn’t do. Yet the ministry did, and now thanks to the ministry the people believed he had done those crimes.

Not taking the waiting anymore, remembering how she had had the stinging feeling inside her chest for three weeks she had to do something. Dumbledore’s Phoenix was standing proud as always beside his desk. Biting her lip she ran over to him and wished he would do her begging. Something amazing and totally unexpected happened and to Elizabeth’s delight they apparated.

She made her way to the information disk, saying she needed to be in that courtroom. “Why?” The woman with almost white curly hair said, while chewing on a pink gum. Annoying Elizabeth to the edge. “Because I need to.” She said, thinking on what next to say. “I am sorry, but there is a closed trial and no publican allowed.” It didn’t sound like she was sorry, more like carefree. “Look lady I-I need to go in there.” She said turning her tone from annoyed to heartbroken in the middle of her sentence. Before the woman probably in her twenty’s could have the chance to doubt, Elizabeth began acting. Thinking of all the horrible memories in her mind, how she imagined her parents had suffered the torture, caused by her actions. Making tears appear in her eyes, leaking down and staining her elegant shirt. The woman looked like she showed just a tiny bit of sympathy and Elizabeth lied over her disk. Letting the drops fall down on the shiny mahogany table. Making the lady behind the disk think that it was her who had to clean the crazy woman’s mess up. “He-he k-killed m-m-my p-p-p-parents.” She stuttered.

“I am not so sure if the minister-, why don’t you wait outside?” The woman behind the disk, according to her name tag was called “Ava Pam” said with a fake soft tone. Giving the impression that she just wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible. Elizabeth had began getting some attention by now, and people in the queue was staring strangely at her. “Please? Please, I beg you. I was a good friend of the Minister once.” She continued on, grabbing her pink shirt covering her fake breasts.

“I am afraid you would have to leave, or else I’ll ask for backup.” The woman said over her glasses in pure sapphire blue. “B-b-but.” Elizabeth stuttered out. New tears running down her face and sniffling exaggeratingly. “Excuse me, but did you say you are a witness?” A man said, laying a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see a male with a small glint of greediness in his eyes. Saying everything about what kind of person he was. The man dressed in a blue robe, decorated with thin white stripes, was a person that only did things to his own benefit. “Yes.” She sniffled. “Tell me your name my dear?” He asked sugar sweet. Placing a hand over her shoulder and leading her towards the elevator. A fake billionaire plastic smile, showing all his bleached teeth. Elizabeth thought fast, and half a second later she answered. “T-Turner.” In a stuttering voice. Remembering the name was pretty common to the wizarding world, it would be difficult to find a record. “Oh poor little, come and I’ll bring you to my office. What about something hot to drink?”

“That would be wonderful.” She answered, still sniffling. With one hand wiping away the remaining tears and the other safely around the bottle of antidote to the man also called Mr. Grey’s Veritaserum.

Elizabeth supported herself at the over inspector of important witnesses, and made her way further into the courtroom. Crying and drawing attention to herself. Looking pitiful and you would not believe that this were the same Elizabeth you thought you knew. Neither Dumbledore, nor Snape knew what to believe. “Please, Ms Turner. Do you recognize this man?” The Minister asked.  Ignoring Dumbledore and thinking that Ms Turner was a much more important witness to the Ministry. “I-I can’t look at him. It’s too horrible.” She sobbed, turning away and letting an extreme amount of tears run down her already red and wet face. “Please Ms Turner. We need your statement.” Fudge said, with a fake sympathy tone at the edge of his sentence. And then he added at the end, almost struggling to keep the pride and feeling of self esteem on a minimum. “I can guarantee, than he will never hurt you again Ms.”

“Oh thank you. Thank you Minister.” Elizabeth replied with a great deal of gratitude in her voice. Slowly she turned her gaze towards Snape and her gaze dropped. She looked at him in utter shock. “That’s not him.” She whispered, before another float of tears appeared in her eyes. “That’s not him. It’s not him.” She continued on, making the jury mumble and look at each other. Creating doubt and insecurity.

“What do you mean?” The Minister barked. “H-he is out there. H-he- is out there.” Elizabeth mumbled, letting more tears fall down. “He k-killed my parents. He killed everyone. And it’s my fault.” A new set of tears ran down as her voice broke at the end. “You got to find him Minister. You got to. If you take that man in-“ She pointed right at Snape, before crumbling together at the floor. Sobbing loudly. A hand was placed on her shoulder and one of the aurors helped her up. Trying to comfort her. “People will believe he is locked away. When in reality he out there. Waithing to kill all those innocent people. It was my fault, my fault he killed my family. I didn’t want to come with him. I-I was scared.” She said, sobbing into the aurors shoulder. “I ran away.” She mumbled. Some of the witches in the crowd looked like they didn’t know what to do.

“Then what do you suggest. Let him go. This man is a death eater. Look!” The Minister motioned to one of the aurors who were guarding Snape. His pale and skinny bruised arm was grabbed and his sleeve ripped up. Revealing the Dark Mark. There were a few mumbles in the court and Dumbledore spoke up. “Severus Snape is already cleared off-“ He began, but thinking fast Elizabeth interrupted him. “Has he done it to you to? Look what he did to me, look at it.” She said pulling up her sleeve, revealing her Dark Mark. One of the aurors was about to grab her arm, but she fell to the ground. Coughing violently and screaming from pure exaggerating pain. “Make it stop! Make it stop!” She begged, clutching around her stomach. The auror that was going to catch her bent down, mumbling counter spells.

“I think she is been cursed Minister. Very dark magic.”

He spoke and Fudge nodded. “Poor woman, I believe it’s nothing we can do for her now.” Fudge leant over to his secretary. “Make sure nobody knows about this. And send an owl to Azkaban that Mr. Snape is not going to return.” The lady nodded and began scribbling on her board. Elizabeth screams became louder as she begged them to kill her, lesson the pain. But this was a Ministry, and it wouldn’t give good publicity.

“Dumbledore- if you please?” Fudge said, annoying himself over that he had to ask the headmaster of help. Elizabeth slowly began breathing heavier and her screams lessoned. Soon all you could hear was unconscious breathing. Fighting between life and death. She was carried away and Snape was released. He was tired no doubt, but kept glancing over to Elizabeth’s limp body.

Dumbledore apparated towards the school, while Elizabeth joined Snape at the train. Considering he was not in the right state to apparate. It wasn’t before the train began to move she opened her eyes and sat straight up. Covered under Snape’s cold scowl, which now just looked tired, he was hiding guilt. He knew she was a good actor, maybe not this good. But yet, he also knew that some of the things she said in that court weren’t only a lie. And he, he had been so cruel to her. He knew Elizabeth had tried to make up for her actions, at least he should have given her a chance. She already saved his skin once. “Elizabeth I-“ He began with a horse damaged tone, but she cut him off. Just as horse, only colder. Tired from all the crying. “I rather not talk about it.”

Snape passed out half way towards Hogwarts. Not managing to resist she curled up against him and tucked her traveling cloak around both of them. Figuring he looked rather cold in his prison shirt. Off course Elizabeth was in a much more exhausted that what she thought and the second she laid down everything became black. She was so sound asleep that it could be mistaken by a dreaming draught. Snape however had nightmares and woke up with a gasp. Sitting so abruptly up that Elizabeth almost fell of him. Right before her sleeping body would have hit the ground he caught her and brought her up to him. Placing her head in his lap and brushing her shoulder carefully. So immerged by her that he didn’t even know what he was doing. She was so beautiful and looked so peaceful down there in his lap. Breathing so calmly you would never have guessed what she had been through.

He stroking her chin carefully with his thumb. Seeing how her mouth turned slightly upwards in her sleep. “My Elizabeth.” He mumbled unconsciously before carefully lifting her head up so he could get up from his seat. Placing it just as careful down where he had been sitting and tucking her cloak around her. Before he left the compartment he hesitated before kissing her forehead with his thin and dry lips.

He gave her one quick glance before walking to the compartment next door and making himself comfortable there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...