Saving Snape's skin...again!

Snape entered the large courtroom. Fallowed by three aurors, holding his skinny arms. Dementors were guarding the door. His wrists and ankles shackled and you could hear how heavy they were, being dragged after him. Stumbling he made his way to the middle of the courtroom. It wasn’t before then you could see him clearly. His normally straight greasy black hair was now filled with knots and dirt. His face and shabby old prison shirt matching the facade. Dark circles were under his eyes, from all the sleepless nights the Dementors brought. His fingers were so skinny, you could almost see the bones. He was no longer standing up straight, it looked like he was in deep pain only to stand on his feet. Snape looked so exhausted you would believe he would faint any second, yet there were all the aurors guarding him closely.

“Severus Snape, you are accused of being a death eater and killing three muggle borns from one of the unforgivable curses. The death curse. Now would the court please rise.” Fudge spoke as everyone in the room got up and Snape was thrown and locked inside the small human cage in the center of the room.

“Now our first witness. Ms. Turner.” In came a woman with long straight yet black hair, blue eyes and juicy lips. A pale, yet beautiful face, containing thousands of secrets safely hidden behind her beauty. And for the first time in three weeks Snape was stunned. Because in walked the woman that he had rejected so many times, her face tearstained.

Three hours earlier:

Elizabeth was walking back and forth. Holding the necklace of her mother in her right hand. What should she do? She was now at Hogwarts, Dumbledore had left to go to the Ministry half an hour ago. Trying to convince the Minister to let Snape go. He was accused of something both Dumbledore and Elizabeth, together with everyone else at the teaching staff knew he didn’t do. Yet the ministry did, and now thanks to the ministry the people believed he had done those crimes.

Not taking the waiting anymore, remembering how she had had the stinging feeling inside her chest for three weeks she had to do something. Dumbledore’s Phoenix was standing proud as always beside his desk. Biting her lip she ran over to him and wished he would do her begging. Something amazing and totally unexpected happened and to Elizabeth’s delight they apparated.

She made her way to the information disk, saying she needed to be in that courtroom. “Why?” The woman with almost white curly hair said, while chewing on a pink gum. Annoying Elizabeth to the edge. “Because I need to.” She said, thinking on what next to say. “I am sorry, but there is a closed trial and no publican allowed.” It didn’t sound like she was sorry, more like carefree. “Look lady I-I need to go in there.” She said turning her tone from annoyed to heartbroken in the middle of her sentence. Before the woman probably in her twenty’s could have the chance to doubt, Elizabeth began acting. Thinking of all the horrible memories in her mind, how she imagined her parents had suffered the torture, caused by her actions. Making tears appear in her eyes, leaking down and staining her elegant shirt. The woman looked like she showed just a tiny bit of sympathy and Elizabeth lied over her disk. Letting the drops fall down on the shiny mahogany table. Making the lady behind the disk think that it was her who had to clean the crazy woman’s mess up. “He-he k-killed m-m-my p-p-p-parents.” She stuttered.

“I am not so sure if the minister-, why don’t you wait outside?” The woman behind the disk, according to her name tag was called “Ava Pam” said with a fake soft tone. Giving the impression that she just wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible. Elizabeth had began getting some attention by now, and people in the queue was staring strangely at her. “Please? Please, I beg you. I was a good friend of the Minister once.” She continued on, grabbing her pink shirt covering her fake breasts.

“I am afraid you would have to leave, or else I’ll ask for backup.” The woman said over her glasses in pure sapphire blue. “B-b-but.” Elizabeth stuttered out. New tears running down her face and sniffling exaggeratingly. “Excuse me, but did you say you are a witness?” A man said, laying a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see a male with a small glint of greediness in his eyes. Saying everything about what kind of person he was. The man dressed in a blue robe, decorated with thin white stripes, was a person that only did things to his own benefit. “Yes.” She sniffled. “Tell me your name my dear?” He asked sugar sweet. Placing a hand over her shoulder and leading her towards the elevator. A fake billionaire plastic smile, showing all his bleached teeth. Elizabeth thought fast, and half a second later she answered. “T-Turner.” In a stuttering voice. Remembering the name was pretty common to the wizarding world, it would be difficult to find a record. “Oh poor little, come and I’ll bring you to my office. What about something hot to drink?”