By my Side ~ Tom Felton fanfic

By slitherin2209

During all her hardship, there was one person who was always by her side. His name was Tom Felton. Cover cred... More

Chapter 1: When it Begun
Chapter 2: The Audition
Chapter 3: Result
Chapter 4: Morning Email
Chapter 5: Privet Drive
Chapter 6: Photoshoot
Chapter 7: Picnic
Chapter 8: Hogwarts
Chapter 9: Muggle School
URGENT QUESTION!!
Chapter 10: Premiere
Chapter 11: First Kiss
Chapter 12: Loss
Chapter 13: Edward Fullen
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Abuse
Chapter 16: Just Bestfriends
Chapter 17: Promises
Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness
Chapter 19: First Date with Him
Chapter 20: Relief
Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene
Chapter 22: For the Future
Chaper 23: Decisions
Chapter 24: My Secret, Our Secret
Chapter 25: Arashi
Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting
Chapter 27: Gym
Chapter 28: Music and Preparation
Chapter 29: Photos
Chapter 30: Interviews
Chapter 31: After Party
Chapter 32: Los Angeles
RIP Alan Rickman
Chapter 33: Thanking
Chapter 34: New Flat
Chapter 35: His Birthday
Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.
Chapter 37: Running
Chapter 39: Confession
Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins
Chpater 41: Twentieth, not even my Twenty-first
Chapter 42: Leavesden
Chapter 43: Moving
Chapter 44: Early Morning
Chapter 45: Ballet
Chapter 46: Injury
Chapter 47: Psychologist
Chapter 48: the Assistant
Chapter 49: Hate and Forgiveness
Chapter 50: Reunion
Chapter 51: The Unknown
Chapter 52: Final Premiere
Chapter 53: Surprises
Chapter 54: Chase
Chapter 55: Shocking Truth
Chapter 56: Fight
Chapter 57: Mistakes
Chapter 58: Bulletwound
Chapter 59: the Different Paths
Chapter 60: Apologies
Chapter 61: By My Side
Epilogue
Thank You!
Announcement

Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor

1.6K 70 21
By slitherin2209

OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG 7.5k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck!!! This is amazing almost to the 10k mark!!!! 😱😱 thank you all so so so soooooo much!!!! Xxx

'We'll start on the torture scene today!'

David said to the cast and staff at breakfast that morning. Great to hear the word torture as the first thing in the morning from the director, don't you reckon?

'Which ones?' Em asked.

'Both of them.'

'Oh.'

David laughed shortly. 'Well, please get ready to film that straight after this!'

'Sure thing!' Helena cackled in her Bellatrix voice, causing some people to laugh nervously.

After a while, one by one, people started to get up to set up or get ready.

'Come on, time to get tortured by Aunty Bella.' Em said sarcastically, causing me to laugh.

About an hour and a bit, all of us who were to make the torture scene gathered in the room we called the "main living room". It took the make-up artists a while to get used to being quick at the amount of fake cuts and bruises they had to put on us actors. At the very start of the filming of Deathly Hallows, most of them took good two hours until we were able to film. I can't blame them though.

Dan had green dots on his face because Harry was supposed to be under the Stinging Jinx cast by Hermione.

I saw Tom talking to Jason Isaacs in his Draco's suit, which I found probably the most attractive on him.

'Checking out your boy?' Em bumped into me, smirking widely.

'Shut up.' I mumbled, my lips twitching.

Em then sighed. 'I miss Matt.'

'It's only been like, three days.'

'Oh let's see how long you'll last if you're away from him!'

I didn't say anything for a second. 'True.'

'Exactly.'

'Are you girls ready to go?' One of the assistant directors came up to us.

'Yep, we are.' Em and I smiled at the same time.

'Awesome. Also, I was told that we're going to film Hermione's first and while a group of us do that, the other half is going to film a snip of Sally's scene down in the dungeons.'

'That sounds cool.'

'So if Emma would stay here, and Sakura follow me!'

So I did and a handful of other people followed us out the door after I waved a quick good bye to Em. Douglas Booth, who was playing Seth Ambrogio (A/N yes, he's another person that I forgot to bring in earlier. But oh well, you can read about Seth in my other book 'Choices' :p (that totally wasn't planned. It actually wasn't. 3/4 of it anyway)) was one of them.

The film was when Sally got taken down further into the dungeons, away from everyone else into a dark, cold cellar where magic was not able to be used. The staffs were so happy that they were permitted use all the rooms in the Manor so that they didn't need to rebuilt everything back at the studio. And being so old, the dungeons were so scary that I'd never go close to it by myself.

We took a few takes of that scene and went back up to the grounds to where the torture scene was being shot.

But I was able to hear her screams faintly from the staircase leading up.

I saw Dan, Rupert, Evy and Matt standing outside where the screams were louder, making me cringe.

'It's so intense.' Evy shook her head. 'So we... Decided to come out...'

'Fair enough.' I frowned slightly.

We stood outside for a while until they had finished with the scene.

'Come in guys. Oh - you've joined too. Come in.'

When we entered the room, I saw Helena hugging Em.

'Are we still okay?' I heard Helena ask.

'Yeah yeah, of course!' Em laughed and I heard Helena smile.

Then Tom came up to us.

'How was it?' I asked.

'It was quite easy to make a frightened expression, honestly.' He said weakly.

'Good luck with the screams.' Em's voice said right in my ear from behind.

'How's the throat?'

'It gets pretty hoarse every shot, but it's all right.' She shrugged. 'But you'll probably need to scream way louder than that. I mean, she's receiving more than five Cruciatus Curses at once so...'

'Yeah, I'm aware.' I said slightly fully, sipping water from my bottle.

'Is everyone ready?' David then asked loudly.

'Yeah!' A majority of the people who were to film the next scene said.

'All right, from where Doug drags in Sakura!'

So the people who were involved in this scene got to their positions, including Doug and I where we stood out side the door. The others stood or sat behind the cameras.

'Is this choking you?' Doug asked me straight before we started filming, grabbing the scruff of my neck not too tightly.

'No it's fine.' I smiled and almost straight away we heard David yell, 'And action!'

Doug pulled the door open roughly and shoved me forwards into the room, and I glared at Helena as soon as she came into my view.

She cackled, which I thought she aced it every time, and poked her tongue out through her yellow teeth (they're make up, of course). I saw all the other "Death Eaters", including the "Malfoys", Em laying perfectly still but weakly on the floor.

'Here here, no need to be scared, little girl.' Helena said in her high, mocking voice as she smirked and reached out a hand to me. But as soon as I was within her reach, she seized me by the hair (not too much that it hurt) and pulled pulled me towards her. I jerked forwards roughly so that it would look like she yanked me by full force on camera. She jammed Bellatrix's want underneath my chin, forcing me to look into her eyes.

'So tell me, where did you steal the sword from?' Helena whispered dangerously.

'We didn't steal it.' I said, my voice trembling slightly, yet looking straight at her.

Helena then shoved me and slashed her wand wildly from right to left, meaning that Bellatrix had slashed Sally's face magically. I fell to the floor.

'Granger said the same thing, and I know that you two are lying!'

'We aren't.' I said, pretending to wipe the blood off my face.

'Ugh!' Helena "threw a curse" at me and at the same moment, there was a loud BANG. I "flew across the room" (not really but I tried) and landed on the wooden floor with a thud.

'Tell the truth! Tell the truth Potter!' Helena shrieked at me, jerking my head back again by holding my hair and pointing Bellatrix's wand at my throat.

'I - I am.' I choked, tears streaming down my face. 'I am. We- We didn't steal the sword.'

'Lies!' Helena shoved me to the ground, sprung to her feet and, pointing her wand at me, screamed, 'Crucio!'

I flinched, but recovered almost instantly straight after that.

Looking frustrated, Helena shrieked again, 'Crucio! Crucio! CRUCIO!'

She snarled at me while I glared back, breathing slightly heavily.

'All of you!' Helena screeched at everyone around us, pointing her long, Bellatrix-style-nails, including Tom and Helen. 'Come closer! If you have the guts, that is.' She spat the last sentence mainly at the "Malfoys".

All the "Death Eaters" came forward, except for the "Malfoys", sniggering or smirking smugly at me. I gritted my teeth, glaring at all of them as they surrounded me in a circle. The people behind the cameras didn't seem to be breathing at all.

'One...' Helena almost whispered and raised her wand, the others following her. I glanced around madly, slowly making an expression of panic and gripped my hands together tightly.

'Two... Three!'

'CRUCIO!'

I screamed and tried to make it as spine-chilling or sound like I was in absolute agony as possible. I fell onto my knees then eventually down onto the floor, scrambling and thrashing around "in pain". I groaned, gasped and screamed as the people around me continued to shout 'Crucio!'

'Stop...! Stop... Please... Stop!' I heard Tom sobbing faintly over my screams, but I didn't remember that line being in the script.

'Aaand, now!' David called after another short while and everyone who was pointing their wands at me dropped their arms, and I stopped screaming, yet choking and gasping for breath and twitching "uncontrollably" on the wooden floor.

'And CUT!'

Snap.

'That was really -' David begun excitedly but he was, in fact everyone in the room was, when Tom came running up to me after he was free from Helen's grip and flung his arms around my neck, crying.

'Tom - what -' I was puzzled and shocked at the same time like everyone else was, as I slowly put an arm around him.

'It - it - it felt so r-real.' He choked, squeezing me tighter. Instantly, I started to have tears welling up in my eyes.

'Tom... Tom, it's okay... It's okay... I'm fine.' I whispered, squeezing him back and rubbing his back at the same time.

'Y-You... I...'

'It's okay Tom... It's okay...'

He continued to sob into my shoulder for a good while and during that time, the room was almost silent. I noticed that Em had her hand clapped over her mouth, looking teary as she stared at Tom.

'Do you want to go outside?' I said to Tom quietly in his ear.

Gasping and choking, he nodded.

'Come on.' I helped him to his feet and walked out of the room. Before we did though, I said to everyone else, 'Sorry, we'll be back!'

It took him a good half an hour for him to calm down on the grass in one of the gardens. I rubbed his back soothingly and pressed my lips against his forehead or top of his head frequently as he squeezed me tighter.

When he finally raised his head from my shoulder, I saw how bloodshot his eyes were and he was still sniffing badly.

'Tom...' I kissed him and pulled him closer.

'You're too good.' He mumbled, his voice still shaking.

'Um... Thank... You?' I laughed weakly.

Then I heard a dry leaf crack behind me so I looked behind to see Em.

'Uh... Are you two - you know - ready to come back? David said he doesn't need to be in that scene anymore if he doesn't want to though.'

'Do you want to go back?' I asked him gently.

'I - I'll go back to my r-room.'

'Okay.' I gave him a small smile and, standing up with him, walked after Em with our hands tightly clasped around each other's.

Again thanks all so much for reading!! And please give it a vote/comment! It does mean a lot xx Follow me, and I'll follow you too :) haha xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 748 14
25 years. it's been 25 years since i first met tom. we were practically brother and sister growing up. yet, it's been 10 since we last talked. you h...
45.2K 1.1K 40
This is a story about Tom Felton x reader Your name is y/n y/l/n and you are a huge huge huge Harry Potter fan, and today you are going to meet all f...
11.5K 255 33
She threw him a half smile as she stirred the pasta sauce boiling away on the stove. Her LA sun bleached beach waves flow down her back, just touchin...
47.8K 960 34
This is an imagine of Tom Felton or his characters only. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Requesting is closed. COMPLETE.