VIBE(URBAN FICTION )2

By yannahMonroe

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ BOOK 1(Temptation) Kennedy and Elijah King are back. Kennedy has moved back to... More

Chapter 1-Together
Chapter 2-High School Crush
Chapter 3- It Was a Mistake
Chapter 4-Nothing was the same
Chapter 5- I Hear You
Chapter 6- You Are All That Matters
Chapter 7-Bonnie and Clyde
Chapter 8- I Got You
Chapter 9-Long Time
Chapter 10-(Continued)-Secret Admire
Chapter 11-A New Thing
Chapter 12-Just One Time
Chapter 13-Fling
Chapter 14- Resentment
Chapter 15- Making an exception
Chapter 16- Faking It
Chapter 17- We're Not Ready
Chapter 18- Lets Start over(Part 1)
Chapter 19-Trapped(Part 2)
Chapter 20-No Where To Be Found(Part 3)
Chapter 21-Neglected
Authors Note
Chapter 22- Found
Chapter 23- Plans
Chapter 25- Getting Ready
Chapter 26- Get Together
Chapter 27-Suit and Tie
Chapter 28-Only 5 Minutes
Chapter 29- White Roses
Chapter 30-You Lose One You Gain Another
Epilogue
For Her.

Chapter 24- Wedding Dresses

5.2K 160 8
By yannahMonroe

Picture of Kennedy's Wedding dress at the top

2 Weeks Later

Kennedy

Today me and the girls are looking for me and diamonds wedding dresses. I want to have my wedding while I have my pregnant stomach so diamond decided she would have her wedding after mine. I told her she didn't have to but she insisted. I only have a month left which means my wedding will be right around the corner. In 3 weeks exact.

Bria and diamond were out sitting down in the chairs waiting for me to come out in my next dress.

"Ok what about this one?"

Diamond covered her mouth to muffle her laugh.

"Ok honestly sis no. That makes you look....just no take it off."

"Ugh" I complained going back to try on my seventh dress. I swear this has to be the one. I am tired as hell. I put on my seventh dress and looked in the mirror before I went out. It is my favorite to be honest. It fits me and it compliments my pregnant belly. I then started to walk down the aisle.

They both gasp.

"What....oh you guys i love this dress and you guys don't. Give me a break yall I really like it. It's-"

"It's gorgeous!!" Bria said.

"Omg ken you look good girl!!!" Diamond said.

" You guys really like it?"

"Yes!" They said in unison.

"Yaayy!" I squealed. "To be honest yall I was gone be pissed off if yall didn't and I was going to get it anyway!"

"Na a dress like that? It's to gorgeous plus it fits you! It compliments you stomach and makes you glow!" Diamond said. " I'm gone have to get pregnant or something. You gone out do me two times in a row."

"I can't wait until I get married." Bria said.

"How have you guys been."

"We're making it but I just feel like it's only so much I can take you know."

"Trust me I understand." I said looking at myself in the mirror again.

"I'm so glad I didn't go through any of that with Jason." Diamond said.

"My brothers a good guy well family wise. I just can't see him doing anything like that. It's always been him, if he gets something he sticks with it. Um ma'am how much is this one?"

"$150,000."

"Yikes! Oh well Elijah loves me plus my ring cost more. I'll take it." I said walking to the back to take off the..I mean my dress.

-

After we left the dress store and put my dress in the truck we decided to walk down to McAlisters to have lunch. This is normally the type of restaurants to have lunch at. It's always a good vibe. Then our waiter came bringing us our drinks.

"This club sandwich looks good, I'm going to have this and a loaded baked potatoe." I said.

"That looks good to, the mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon bits and the club turkey sandwich." Diamond said.

"And I'll have the-"

Just then we heard a lot of commotion so we looked to see what was going on. Somebody was trying to get in the door with two huge security guards pushing people back. Then that somebody walked in.

"Is that Adrian?" Brianna said.

"I think it is."

"Yall can stay outside the doors, I'm good." He said.

"I'm so glad I don't deal with that."

"Are you kidding me? Everybody was starring at you while we were walking here. You acting like your not a celebrity or that your just and amateur." Diamond said. "Oh and I'll have the same thing she's having." She said. The waiter took our menus.

"I know I know but I'm just saying its too much attention sometimes." I said leaning back in my seat rubbing my stomach.

"Well that's the life of a celebrity."

"I mean when I got into that car wreck it was in the media the next day. I had over 10,000 notifications all from the media when I woke up out of that coma and I don't know how word got out that I was in the hospital for these past events. Then they had it all wrong saying that my husband beat me. Like no, yall need to mind yall damn business. It's like I can't shit with out it going into the media."

"That's that life tho." Diamond said.

"I know."

Adrian took a seat right beside our table but I don't think he knew because he was to busy on his phone.

"Sooooo you know I couldn't have a baby shower because of all that's been going on so after we leave here I wanna do all the shopping for junior on today."

"Today?"

"Yes, because I won't have time to do it any other day because of the wedding."

"Well I'm glad we got the Tahoe today."

"Right because I'm getting everything for him."

"Lord you ain't gone be able to tell Eli nothing when his mini me gets here." Brianna said.

"Who you telling? He be looking up baby stuff more than I do."

"He's just excited."

"Yea whatever, I'm telling yall this is my last one. I can't do this anymore. As beautiful as pregnancy is, this shit gets tiring."

"But pregnancy looks so good on you ken, it makes you glow."

"Yea and sex can do the same thing." I said making all of us laugh. Then Adrian looked over at us but we didn't notice. It's like he was trying to figure out if it was us.

"Kennedy?"

I looked over at him and smiled.

"Hey Adrian."

"What are you doing in Miami?"

"I live here now."

"Oh really?"

"Yea."

"That's nice. You look gorgeous. When are you due?"

"Thanks and next month."

"Nice I guess I didn't stop anything huh?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing but how have you been?" He asked.

" I'm good but are you saying because me and you made a mistake that was supposed to break me and Elijah up because if it is then you can obviously see that you are wrong."

"I just wish I would have had a chance."

"You know your making it really hard to be your friend right now."

"I apologize. I don't mean any harm, but then again the media says that he's beating on you while your pregnant? Come on now."

"Exactly the media says. He would never lay a finger on me. He didn't do anything to but love and care for me."

"Seems like they messed up huh?"

"Yea they did. Seems like people get information and run with it without knowing if it's true or not."

"Listen Ken I don't mean to come at you wrong I just really wanted a chance with you. After all you were my high school crush."

"And you failed to tell me anything."

"Yea, I planned to but it's like you moved and everything and I was just out of luck. I only wished that night that I saw you at the club that you were single so you would be carrying my baby and we could be a family."

Brianna and diamond started coughing.

"Oh I'm sorry hey Bria hey beautiful I don't know your name."

"Hey and it's diamond." She said. He simply nodded.

"Well you waited to late but Me and Elijah are renewing our vowels, you should come to the wedding I will send you an invite."

"I definitely will."

"Sir are you ready to order?" His waitress said.

He then turned to order his food.

"Kennedy are you crazy." Diamond whispered.

" You know Eli don't like that man. Adrian gone be the nigga to say I object!"

"Everything will be fine yall. Look the foods coming." I said nodding to the waiter heading our way. I always get excited about food.

"Yea you better hope everything is." Brianna said.

The waiter sat our food down. I said grace and immediately dug in. Lord knows I'm hungry.

Me and Adrian talked a little more before I cut him off telling him to let me finish my food in peace. He laughed and his food came right then. After we were done eat, the three of us and Adrian got up to leave. We walked out the door and paparazzi where their at the door taking pictures of us. All of us out on our shades. They were asking so many questions we could barely hear each other speak.

"I have to go I will send you the invite later." I said over their questions.

"Alright talk to you later ma." He yelled back giving me a peck on the cheek.

We hurried and walk down to my truck and got in.

"Lord I do not miss that." I said putting on my seat belt. Ok I wanna go to the outlet mall first and then the one by baybrook."

"Cool." They said.

Shopping for junior was fun to me. Just like I did with all my kids I got them any and everything from polo, to Gucci, Loui, Jordan's, Adidas, true religion, everything. We had to have some one helps us bring all of our bags out. I didn't shop for just him I shopped for the kids too along with Elijah. The girls shopped for their men also. I stopped by Home Depot and bought paint for the baby's room. Every body always does blue so I wanted something different. I want to do black and gold. I got everything customized.

I was going to paint the walls black with his name well nickname "King" in gold on it. His crib is black. I made bibs with his name and other cute phrases in the colors black and gold. Over all mama got this.

I dropped the girls off at their houses and then I headed home. On the way I called Eli on my car phone. He picked up in the fifth ring.

"Wassup wifey?" He said making me blush."

"Hey baby. I went shopping for king today and I got everything and when I say everything I mean that. I got the cribs and stroller and car seats. I got three. One for my car, your car and your moms so we don't have to keep. Taking it out. I bought his clothes and shoes also. Oh and baby guess what the colors are for his room."

"What baby?"

"Black and gold." He laughed.

"King shit."

"Exactly." I laughed. "I'm about to pull up tho so get the kids and yall hell me bring this stuff in because it's a lot. It isn't just stuff for King. Yall have things too."

"Aite baby love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone. A minute later I was pulling up in front of our drive way. I waved at the guy at the front who lets us in and out. Elijah installed him there when he bought the house. That's the only way in so you have to have been invited to be let in unless your family.

I pulled up and Elijah and the kids were in the drive way playing. I parked and got out. Princeton opened my door and they all hugged me before I could get out.

"Hey mom." Princeton said. He never calls me mommy. It's either ma, mom, or ma dukes and he calls Elijah dad or pops.

"Hey mommy." The girls said. "Hey baby's go take that stuff in the house." I said popping the trunk. They all ran to the back. "It's a lot mommy. It's like a million things back here." Jordynn said.

"Hey baby." Eli said kissing me and then helping me down from the truck.

"He babe." I said kissing him back.

"Give me the keys and go in the house we got this." He said taking my keys.

"Alright." I did as told and went in the house leaving the door opened for them. I put my purse down on the stand beside the door.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a green tea out the fridge and went into the living room. They then started bring everything in there were I was. The last thing to be brought in was the heavy things that had to be put together like the crib. When they were done everything was at my feet.

"I wanna see what you got him mom." Prince said.

"Me too." The girls said.

"Me three." Said Elijah.

"Alright."

I pulled out everything showing them his clothes and shoes and so on. I showed them the things that I got them. Jordynn and the twins are so bougie. They only wear designer clothes and they are in love with Michael Kors. They have so much jewelry it makes no since.

Princeton on the other hands it's more laid back. Then again the only shoes he will wear is Jordan's, Adidas and Levi's. He gets that from Elijah. If it's nun of those he won't wear them. As for clothes he likes them all. He will tell you if he doesn't, same for the girls. It's our fought that our kids are spoiled but oh well. I know they gone have a lot of haters when their in school. It's about to be August in a few months so they all will be going to school.

After showing them everything they got I got up to start dinner.

"What do you guys want for dinner tonight?" I asked them.

"Ooo cook chicken tetrazzini!" Eli said.

"Yea with the fried drumettes." Jordynn said.

"And sweet potatoes and crescent rolls."

"Alright gotcha. Go out your things up in your rooms." They grabbed their things went upstairs but they would be making a few trips to get everything up their. "Baby tomorrow we're going to turn one of the guest rooms into the babies room."

"Alright me jay and Marcus will paint. You don't need to be inhaling all that."

"Ok babe."

After cooking dinner and eating I got them ready for their baths and afterwards they went to bed. Me and Elijah took our shower together. Of course we did more in there. We got out and dried off. He even blow dryer my hair and put it into a messy bun for me. That's why I love my husband. After getting dress and laying down me and Elijah laid down for bed.

"Baby is it ok to be having sex like this at 8 months?"

"Shit it don't bother me well sometimes I do feel like it's a threesome."

"Shut up fool." I laughed hitting his chest.

"For real tho I don't see a problem with it." He said rubbing booty. I was laying on my side with my head on his chest. I had on nothing but one of his t-shirts and some boy shorts.

"I guess so."

That night we just talked and King was going crazy. When ever he hears Eli's voice he gets happy as hell and starts doing flips and shit. Sooner than later we both fell asleep. Sometimes I don't see how I could be so blessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972K 24K 62
After Jacob left to Italy Charlie decided it was time for a change. With a completely new life style the shy girl you used to know is long gone a...
521K 17.9K 48
Book 1 of 3 18+ Warning ⚠️ mature scenes and language. Sneakpeek- "You mean something to me. Don't you?" He whispered into my ear as we danced. I no...
125K 7.8K 37
BOOK 2!!! It's been three years, since Delondon and Micah broke up. In those three years 22 year Delondon has managed to put herself back together an...
17.5K 387 25
Nobody told me adulthood was going to be this way. How I constantly feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd imagine it feels like being stranded...