Septiplier? (Tiny box Tim x s...

De therapy4relaxing

While walking through the basement of the amnesia mansion, trying to search for mark, Tim finds a laboratory... Mai multe

Intro and info (mostly info)
The empty halls
Meeting for the first time
Potion to change
Not what I expected
Finding her voice
Finally found what we were looking for
Author's Note: I need help you guys!
The talk (part 1)
the talk part 2
A moment stopped in time part 1
Thank you guys
A moment stopped in time part 2
A moment stopped in time part 3
Something is wrong
Wake up I want to ask you something
A loving moment
Suggestions
A way out of here
Bonus and a sneak peak

The lab

2.6K 89 4
De therapy4relaxing

Sam's P.O.V~

I woke up in a brightly lit room. I looked around and didn't see jack anywhere. Having no clue how I got here, and knowing I had to get out I started the bumped the lid multiple times. I stopped when I started getting dizzy the room started spinning and I sank to the bottom of the container. Once the room stopped spinning I heard the sound of word hit the floor repeatedly but it was soft. Slowly a swam up and looked through the glass of the container but I couldn't see anything. I then heard footsteps walking toward the room. In through the door walks Mark, I'm guessing he didn't notice me because he just looked around for what he needed and left. He looked upset for some reason like he lost something, but he left the room rather quickly. After he left I heard a scream and I knew I need to get out of here and find the source of it, so I tried to hit the lid as hard as I could but to no avail I couldn't get the lid off. I kept at it for some time till the room started to go black and the door opened.......but I had no idea who entered the room. I blacked out before I could see them.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
533K 19.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...