Stud Love ( Stud & Fem )

By QveenCammy

Warning: This is not a Stud on Stud love story. This is a stud on femme love story. If you don't like lesbian... More

Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11 ( Long Chapter )
Ch. 12 ( Rated R )
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Not A Chapter
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Stud Love ( Stud & Fem )
The Dancer ( Stud & Fem )
The Dancer - 1
The Dancer - 2
The Dancer ( Stud & Fem )
Lets Make A Deal
Preview Of The Sequel Pt. 1
Preview Of The Sequel Pt. 2
Sequel !
Now Out
New Book

Ch. 41

6.1K 246 30
By QveenCammy

( Tatianna )

We pulled up to the apartments and parked side by side. They were really nice. Upstairs and downstairs. The furniture people pulled up at the same time as we did. I met up with the driver.

Driver: 1529 Apartment C?

Me: Yep.

Driver: Alright. Well start with the upstairs things. Like the beds.

Me: Alright.

I unlocked the door and went in. The driver and a few other men helped bring up the beds and things.

- - -

( Jordan )

We were at Dre's house.

Me: I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Keko: Like what?

Me: I dunno.

Dre: Okay , let's see. You got your tux?

Me: Yeah.

Selena: Shoes?

Me: Yeah.

Keko: Tati's corsage?

Me: Damn. That's what I forgot. I gotta go pick it up.

Dre tossed me the keys and I walked out climbing into the escalade. I started the engine and pulled off. I drove to Franny's Flowers. I parked and got out walking inside. The teen behind the counter looked me up and down licking her lips.

Teen: May I help you?

Me: Yeah , I need to pick up my girls corsage.

Her smile faded.

Teen: Name and number.

Me: Jordan Henderson.

I told her my number.

Teen: Your total is 89.45 , I'll be back with your flowers.

I nodded and got out a hundred. She came back with the purple and red flower corsage in the box. I took it and gave her the money. I got my receipt and left. I got back in the escalade and saw it was 3:49 pm. I need to stop by the store.

I drove to food lion and parked. I got out locking the doors and walked in. I went down to the chip aisle. Someone called my name. I turned around and saw my ex. She was my first girlfriend. I dated her for about two years then her family moved and I haven't seen her since.

Me: Aziyah?

She smiled and walked down the aisle towards me.

Aziyah: Hi Jordan.

Me: Hey Aziyah.

I grabbed some sour cream and onion chips.

Aziyah: How have you been?

Me: Great. How about yourself?

Aziyah: I've been good.

Me: Good to know.

I was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist stopping me from leaving.

Me: What do you want?

Aziyah: Jordan I'm sorry.

Me: For what? For leaving and not telling me? For not giving me a reason as to why you left? Right. I gotta go.

Aziyah: Jordan wait , can I at least have your number so we can talk about it?

Me: My girl wouldn't like that.

Aziyah: Please?

What harm could it do to give my number to her?

Me: Fine. Give me your phone.

She handed me her unlocked phone and I put my number in.

Aziyah: Can we talk , like right now.

I leaned against the cart.

- - - -
( Tatianna )

I had all my furniture put in and set up in a hour.

Me: Tada.

Sierra: Woah , looks amazing.

Me: Thanks. Now I just have to pack all of my things from mom and dads house and from Dre's house sooner or later.

Sierra: Nice.

Me: Yep.

We sat in my white sofa just to rest for a minute.

Me: I need to go grocery shopping and get Jordan's corsage. and get some boxes.

Sierra: Well how about you go shopping and get the corsage and make sure you have everything ready for prom and I'll go get the boxes and start some of your packing.

Me: Really?

Sierra: Yeah.

Me: Oh gosh , thank you so much.

Sierra: Don't mention it.

Me: Alright , here's a spare key. I'm gonna have other copies made for mom , dad , Jordan and Dre. The security code for the gates to the apartments is 5263

Sierra: Okay.

We walked out and I locked the door. We got in our cars and went separate ways. I drove to the corsage place and parked. I got out grabbed my purse and walked inside. There was a dude behind the desk. He looked to be round him late 30's.

I smiled and went up to the counter.

Man: How may I help you cutie?

Me: Yes , I'm here to pick up my girlfriends corsage.

He looked disgusted.

Man: Sweetie , why are you gay. Your to cute.

Me: What's the total.

Man: If I can get your number , it'll be on the house.

Me: Give me the total and I won't call my girlfriend here.

Man: And if I don't?

Me: I'll call her. Why does this gotta be difficult.

He rolled her eyes.

Man: 72.67.

I smiled.

Me: Now was that so hard?

I pulled out a hundred. He came back with the corsage and I grabbed it handing him the money. As soon as I was about the walk away from the counter he just had to say something disrespectful.

Man: Fucking dyke.

I grabbed him by his collar and punched him dead in the left eye.

Me: Watch ya mouth man.

I grabbed my purse and walked out. I got in the car placing my purse on the floor beside my feet. I closed the door and started the engine. I pulled off listening to B.A.N.S by Sevyn Streeter on 102.1.

I then drove to Food Lion that was near Dre's which is near the corsage place. I parked and got out after locking the doors. I saw Jordan talking to this girl by the SUV so I walked up behind her and jumped on her bag. I whispered in her ear.

Me: Guess who.

Jordan: I'm gonna take a wild guess and say this really fine girl named Tatianna.

Me: You guess right.

I smiled and jumped down. She wrapped an arm around me.

Me: Whose your friend?

Jordan: This is Aziyah , a friend from a long time ago. Aziyah , this is Tatianna , my soon to be girlfriend again.

I smiled.

Me: Hi.

She faked a smile.

Aziyah: Hey.

Me: Well baby , I'm gonna go grocery shopping. I'll see you later for prom.

Aziyah: Prom? I thought you said you were out of school.

Jordan: I am , I'm just taking her to her prom.

Aziyah: Why can't she go with somebody else and we can catch up.

Me: Cause I'm hers , therefore I can't go with anybody except her.

Aziyah: Oh.

Me: Yeah , well baby , I'll see you later.

Jordan: Okay.

I kissed her and walked off.

I checked the time and saw it was 4:00 prom starts at 7:00 so I'll start getting dressed around 5:30.

I walked in and got a cart. I put my purse in the front part and started over at the fruits and stuff. I grabbed some apples and oranges. My phone started ringing. I dug around in my purse and pulled it out. It was Khalayah. I got the green button and pressed it up to my ear.

Me: Wassup boo.

Khalayah: Oh nothing. I was just gathering all my stuff up.

Me: Oh yeah. It's only 4:00 but never to early.

Khalayah: True. True. So what are you doing?

Me: Grocery shopping.

Khalayah: For Dre's house?

Me: Nope , for mine.

Khalayah: You bought yourself a house!?

I laughed and went down the condiments aisle.

Me: No. I rented a apartment. It's huge! It almost looks like a condo. It's upstairs and downstairs. Girl , it's a-mazing.

Khalayah: Looks like imma have to go and see this apartment.

Me: Yes. Yes you are.

Khalayah: Ard , lemme go. I'll see you later.

Me: Alright.

We hung up and I put in my ear buds listening to music and I shopped.

-  -  -  - 
Ch. 41

Oh my gosh , I'm so sorry , this would've been up waaaaaay earlier , but I was so sick I could barely move. I don't know what happened but I'm feeling better , just a slight headache. Nothing a Ibuprofen can't fix.

- Tati got her an apartment!

- Aziyah?

- The man at the corsage store Tati had to punch.

- Sorry for mistakes

- 10+ Votes

5+ comments

Cammy😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 1 13
If you don't like to read gay story don't read this
20.1K 466 20
*stud x stud x fem activities, disappear if you don't like it. *explicit scenes. *i don't own pictures unless i say i do. Lhelani is a stud, she feel...
96K 4.8K 27
There is beauty in loving a stud that can acknowledge she is still a woman. Started April 4th 2016 Completed January 21st 2019
77.4K 3.3K 28
read and ull find out :)