Sirf tumharay liye. //AU.//

By Deityyx

"Everybody's got a past. The past doesn't equal the future unless you live there." A story of a girl, who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.(1)
Chapter 24.(2)
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Epilogue.
Can't leave it broken.

Chapter 12.

604 56 8
By Deityyx

I sat in his car quietly, still mad at him that he didn't let me complete my assignment.

I looked out of the window, furrowing my eyebrows.

The window of my side opened, making my hair fly, going out of control. I hate myself for not tieing up my hair.

I glared at Hussain who had the biggest grin on his face ever, all I wanted to do was puch him or something to make that annoying yet cute grin go away.

I tried to hold my hair in one place but failed. I groaned and looked at Hussain.

"Hussain, seriously?"

"What?" He acted all innocent.

Fine, might as well enjoy this.

I moved a bit towards the window and let my hair lose, which flew in the air. The air hitting my face, I kind of enjoyed that.

Hussain's p.o.v:

I chuckled at her cute annoyed expressions. Enjoying the situation a lot.

After a while she moved towards the window letting her hair fly and enjoy the situation.

My eyes somewhat didn't want to move away from her beautiful face, she looked so innocent, so pure and fragile.

I never wanted to stop the car, just keep going on and look at this beautiful girl. Take her away from all this cruel world I don't want her to see the real cruel world, she's too fragile and will break easily.

I sighed and slowly held her wrist, making me shiver at this newly feeling which I only got when I was with her.

I pulled her back to her seat, she had a annoyed face because I somewhat destroyed her moment, I smirked a little.

"We're here, I'm sure you don't want people to think that there's a mad girl with a handsome boy here." I shrugged and opened the door.

Stepping out, I ran to her side and pulled her out. Who still had a annoyed expression on her face.

"I hate you." She said and faked a smile.

"Love you too!" I make a kissy face at her, making her scrunch up her nose.

Zarish's p.o.v:

"Wait! What place is this?" I exclaimed and looked at the trees surrounding us.

"A forest, don't worry it's safe. And if not," He spoke up, his voice getting deeper as he took some steps towards me. There was a inch's distance left between us.

My heart raced as I looked in his eyes which were now of a darker shade, he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him with a jerk, my breathe caught up in my throat and I gulped down the lump forming in my throat.

"I'm here to keep you safe." He whispered lowly in my ear, I can feel his hot breathe on my neck as I took in a sharp breathe.

"Hu-hussain." My voice came out in a whimper, my hand kept firmly on his chest which was pounding quickly.

Did I do this? Did I have this effect on him?

Snap out of it Zarish, focus on the situation.

He looked in my eyes, as if finding something. I found the same something in his eyes, same feeling I got in the start. What was it, I never understood but I have to find it out.

His gaze slowly traveled down to my lips and my heart was about to come out any second. His gaze held something which I couldn't decipher.

He then looked up in my eyes again, he opened his mouth to speak something but nothing came out of them.

"Hussa-" He didn't let me complete as he quickly stepped away, his eyes wide and mouth slightly parted.

"I-i'm sorry Zar-" I cut him off.

"Don't-don't worry, it's okay." I smiled lowly, well tried to smile as I still wasn't fully recovered by what happened just a minute ago.

He looked like a different Hussain, there was something dark in his eyes.

But the thing which amused me was that I actually liked the feeling I got when he touched me, when he was near me.

He sighed and looked down, we stood there for a while but he looked up. His face hid something, but I decided to not ask him.

"Well, come on then." He extended his hand for me to take.

I held it and felt him shiver under my touch, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. But he had this smile, that masked all of his emotions.

As if he was a pro at hiding his feeling, I sighed and walked into the woods with him.

We came to a clearing, there was a table surrounded by lanterns which were lit, lighting up the area around us, they and the moon were the only source of light, making it look more beautiful.

Is this really NOT a date?

As much as I know from movies and books, dates are so much like this.

"Do you like it?" Hussain said, a little uncertainty in his voice.

"It's beautiful." I whispered and smiled, it really was beautiful.

"But why'd you do all this? I mean I already forgave you. Itni zehmat nahi karni chahiye thi." I shook my head and looked at him who had a wide smile on his face, his eyes shining and he looked like the most beautiful and perfect boy I have ever seen.

Wait, did I just say this.

"I wanted to spend some time with you, get to know you and well, make it up to you for being an ass back there at the club." He shrugged and walked towards the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 7.6K 36
"One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing that you did to let it end."
176K 9.5K 53
12.1K 715 40
Intrigued? Read on ;)
9.3K 1.3K 54
*ranked #27 #200* #2 maya ali out of 16 #3 Waqas Riaz out of 22 stories #3 Atif out of 20 stories #10 hussainasif out of 65 stories #299 regret out o...