Red Strings

By Cazypup

Japan had this little power that allows him to see who someone will end up with. But each great power comes w... More

Red strings
Another boring meeting
Friendship Lunch
Help
Relief
Ship confirmed
The Celebration
Authors Note
Something Sad-ish
Something Unexpected
Strange Things
The Movies
A Situation
OH NO
Confusion
Calling Big Brother China
Stuff Happens
Surprise
Infinite Screaming
Celebration or Death
Everything is pretty chill
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Time to Think
Some Boredom
Plot twist
Halloween Special: Beginning
Halloween Special: If He Stays
Halloween Special: If He Leaves
Internal Conflict Begins
Insanity
Whoops
What?
Explainations (sorta)
A Calm-ish Morning
The Meeting
Lil snippet
The Chaotic End To This Weird Story
A/N
The Chaotic End to This Weird Story Part 2

Stuff

2.7K 145 51
By Cazypup

Sorry I haven't updated its just my mind hasn't really had any ideas lately. Yep the only way I write things is by winging it.
Now on to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost instantly I pushed that thought away. Instead I gave an awkward pat the back. He stopped crying and in came an awkward silence. As if things weren't awkward enough. There were a few sniffles here and there but other wise there was just that silence.

I'm pretty sure America fell asleep. Rude. I got off the couch and went to do some work.

DIDDLY DOO A TIME SKIP

When America did wake up he fell on the floor and started to whine like a child. Oh wait he basically is one. It night time by then and I was really tired.

"America go home." I told him.

"But it's too far!" He whined. He's lucky I'm patient.

"America go home." I repeated. He let out another whine. China's right western nations are so immature. "You can't stay here all day." He stopped whining and just laid there like a log. I'm so tired that I'm just about ready to pass out. Then there's this asshole who's wide awake. I ended up just going to sleep hoping he would go home. He didn't.

ABOUT A WEEK LATER

Hungary and I went to spy on Spain and Romano for information purposes. To me they seemed pretty close. We have the classic Tsundere who is Romano. I wrote down some notes while taking a few pictures.

Suddenly they fell and they were just about to kiss. I was rapidly taking pictures. I think they saw the flash my camera had because they looked in our direction. I stopped taking pictures and hid deeper in the bush. We were almost spotted.

I could still see what they were doing. I want to know why they are not together , it's confusing.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone whisper behind us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short. I'm just really tired. I swear next chapter will be longer. Cya for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 154 12
Is the clown the fool of the story, or are you? After all, the clown knows it's an act, but the audience is so lost in it that they tend to forget. ...
9.4K 421 14
In this universe, everything is normal.. well almost. Everyone can see all colors except for one, that color the one that represents who your soulma...
39.1K 1.3K 29
"Dreams are viewing windows to reality" You never understood it but it had always been what you had lived by. Maybe it meant whatever you dream of w...
57.7K 1.1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...