Be mine?

De SMChick

It's Sangs first Valentine's Day. Which of the guys will be her first valentine? Will she be able to choose... Mais

Prologue
Family Meeting?
The Start
Chocolates Chocolates Every where
The Briefing
Mr. Griffin
A/N:
It's morning!
10-52
52-10
Sugar For My Sugar
Tough love
The Walk
Mr. Hendricks
Breaking Barriers
Accidental Love
The set up
Thank You Princess
Falling for You
Upside Down
And So It Begins
Girls Night In
THE Talk
The Appointment
Happy Fun Time
A Good Night
Awkward Morning
Way Too Happy Shower Fun Time
Awkward Moments and Whispered Truths

The Scene

836 80 18
De SMChick

A/n: so sorry guys! I really appreciate your patience with me. This new job has been sucking me completely dry of energy. Lol anyways the poem above is the inspiration and core of this chapter. Hope you enjoy! :3

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          I'm on cloud 9 (yes pun intended teehee) after my time with Mr. Blackbourne. He hugged me! The strong unbreakable Mr. Blackbourne hugged me and said my name! My good mood is obvious as North and I walk to class. I think I'm grinning like an idiot and I can't seem to stop.
That's until I catch a glimpse of Mr. Hendricks in the hall ahead of us. Please don't let him spot me, please no...and of course nothing goes my way. He turns slightly but instead of approaching us he gives me a quick wink before turning and walking down the hall into the throng of students squeezing in the halls. I risk a quick peek out of the corner of my eyes to see if North noticed but he had his usual grouchy look on that he always does in the hall ways.
Ok that's it Sang it's time to think of a plan. Think. Think. Think! Aha! I've got it! Now I just have to pull this off...

~~~~~~~~~~North's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          What the fuck happened in that room with Mr. B? Walking to class I peeked at Sang Baby to the side of me like I always do. Normally she just seems more relaxed when I pick her up but today it's different. She had this big ass goofy looking horn on her face the whole walk to World History.
          Of course I'm fighting the urge to reach out and put my arm around her but I can't because Si is her "boyfriend" at school. That shit sucks. Why didn't I think of that? Just when I'm about to give in to my urge and pull her close I look up and see Victor waiting on us by the door.
          But that's when something strange happens. Sang Baby looses her smile. What the fuck? Did Victor do something to upset her? But that's not like him he's always the gentleman. Plus my brothers all know I'd rip their heads off.

~~~~~~~~~~Victor's POV:~~~<~~~~~~

I'll admit I wasn't happy about the no gift rule. I wanted to buy my Princess the world and more! But I also know that Mr. Blackbourne would never put a rule in place to hurt us. There has to be a reason. I've been thinking about what the reason could be all day so before I know it, it's time for AP World History.
I arrive a little early so I decide to wait by the door for North and my beautiful Princess. Only a couple minutes later and I can see Norths broad form approaching so I know Sang can't be too far. When the crowd clears a bit I see her face and my whole world lights up... Until I see her smile drop and a frown makes its way to her lips. What did that Ogre do now?

"Hello Princess how was your violin lesson?" I ask when they finally reach me.
"Good." That's it?
"What did you learn today?" I ask to try and coax her to divulge more information as we take our seats.
"Things." She says.

With that she turns her attention to where the teacher will be in just moments. Confused as to why she isn't talking I risk a glance at North to silently communicate. Problem is he seems baffled as well. What is running through her mind?

~~~~~~~~~~Sang's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          I spend the entire class thinking of how exactly I want to pull this off. I may have to use a skill I've recently learned to get away with all this because I'm sure Mr. Hendricks will be watching somehow. I'm so deep in thought that my class goes by in a blur. Before I know it Victor and North are guiding me to the courtyard to meet the other for lunch. No time like the present I think.

~~~~~~~~~~Silas's POV:~~~~~~~~~~

          Walking into the courtyard I walk over to our usual spot. I've been unusually antsy all day. I had been planning the perfect day for my Aggelle mou for weeks. Kota had even taken time to help me put all the things I wanted to say into words. I have been in America for years now but every now and then I still struggle a little. But then this morning I get a text message as I'm getting ready for school.
          All I feel is nervousness now that I see my Aggelle walk in with North and Victor. Damn it all to Hades she looks gorgeous! I watch as they approach us and I'm shocked when she stops in the middle of the way.

"Hey Trouble what the fuck are you doing? Get over here!" Gabe says what we are all thinking in his own special way.
"Meanie I stopped because I need to talk to Silas I'll be there soon." She calls.

           I stand and look over at the guys and I see that they are all swinging their eyes from Aggelle to me and back. Catching North's eye I silently ask him if he knows what's going on. He tells me he doesn't know but be careful. Careful? Why would I need to be careful?

"Aggelle?" I call to her.
"Superman will you come here please?" She says, her finger fluttering to her lip now that she noticed people starting to stare.

           I walk over to her and stand before her. Over her head I see the football team and cheerleading squad staring. Whatever I don't care about them, I'm looking for what is making my Aggelle fidget so much. Scanning the small crowd gathering my eyes fall on Principle Hendricks. Aha! That must be it.

"What is it you need to speak about Aggelle mou?" I ask trying to encourage her.
"W-well Silas I have something I would like to say to you... It's something I wrote while thinking of you and how we me. It's a little long so please wait till the end before you react okay?" She says as loud as her injured throat will allow. It's loud enough to be heard where's brothers are.
"Whatever you wish my little night flower. "

           There is more fidgeting as she discretely pulls a folded paper from her bra and opens it. Clearing her throat she begins and I here the most wonderful thing my ears have ever beheld, my Aggelle speaking my native tongue.

"Η ψυχή μου ήταν σκοτεινή και συρρικνώνεται μέρα με τη μέρα, κανένα φως να με αγγίξει μέσα, όπου η πραγματική μου θέσει.
Δεν είδα κανένα άλλο μέλλον από ένα απελπισίας, δεν ένιωσα χαρά, αλλά τίποτα δεν συνεχή κρύο αέρα.
     Κρύβονται σε κοινή θέα, προσποιείται για τον κόσμο γύρω, κανείς δεν μπορούσε να με ακούσει να κλαίει ουρλιάζοντας τρόπο βάθος. Ήμουν στα πρόθυρα να πάει πέρα ​​από την άκρη, η πάρα πολύ βάρος για να σταθεί,
     όταν με άγγιξε με το φως και με πήρε από το χέρι. Σας καθοδήγηση μου έξω από αυτό το σκοτεινό υγρός τόπος, θέτοντας μια αργή σταθερή και εύκολο ρυθμό
     να μου πλημμύρισε με την αγάπη και τη ζωή γέλιο. να μου εκριζωθή και με έσωσε από όλες τις διαμάχες. θα θρέψει την ψυχή μου με τη ζεστασιά του σπιτιού σας, να μου ζεσταθεί, το δικαίωμα να ορίζει την εσωτερική οστά μου.
     τα λόγια μου cant περιγράψω πόσο αγαπώ και σας σέβομαι, ότι είμαστε μια καρδιά ποτέ ξανά χωριστεί σε δύο. κάθε δευτερόλεπτο της καθημερινής νιώθω μέσα στην ψυχή μου, τόσο ζεστή, τόσο τρυφερός, τόσο ισχυρή, ώστε ολόκληρο..." She pauses breathing deeply and staring into my eyes looking for a reaction.

(A/n: the English poem is above :3 any more Greek I'll translate immediately I cut out the part about being his wife for now. )

          Before I can even think to react I hear a sniffle from behind me that can only be North. Is he crying? Hell I couldn't blame him who am I too judge I feel a tear fall too. Aggelle Mou oh how I adore this beautiful girl. Since when does she even know Greek? I haven't taught her and I can tell she didn't just get it translated by Google.
          I'm just about to pull her into my arms when I notice her turn and reach into her bag whit had laid forgotten by her feet. When she looks at me once more she has a red heart shaped box in her hand. What in the world?

" Silas, αγαπώ τον Σίλα, που μου έχετε αποθηκεύσει σε περισσότερες τρόπο, τότε ξέρεις. παρακαλώ δεχθείτε αυτό το δώρο; (i love you Silas, you have saved me in more way then you know. please accept this gift?)"
"Of course Aggelle, nothing could make me happier then to accept your gift." I say as I take the box from her tiny hands.

Opening the box I see a silver ring with a gem stone wrapped around a baseball bat made of chocolate. It's beautifully detailed and my favorite color! Blue! On the base of the bat a superman symbol has been carved u to it.
Gingerly taking it from the box I slowly remove the ring and place it on my left hand ring finger. Once it's placed I hear a gasp escape her lips and I glance up to see her reaction. She seems...conflicted? She quickly motions me closer for a hug which I gladly accept lifting her into my warms when she whispers in my ear.

"Silas the ring is from Mr. Hendricks. I had to. Προσοχή κινδύνου (beware of danger)."
" I had an idea Aggelle mou, thank you." I whisper back before kissing her cheek tenderly.
"I hope you like the bat I made it myself!" She giggles and I melt. Until the moment is ruined of course.
"Oy! Si you gonna fucking let Trouble eat or are you gonna stand there ogling my fucking brilliant choice in clothes?" Gabriel hollers earning chuckles from our brothers.

I usher Sang over to the bench and just watch her and my brothers for the rest of lunch as I slowly eat my baseball bat of love. Looking at the guys I notice each of their reactions vary. North has wiped his tears but I can tell her heard every word. Luke was daydreaming again. Kota was buried in his phone texting furiously, Nathan looked a little upset but he quickly squashed it and joined in talking to Sang. Gabe was fussing over Aggelle's clothes and hair as usual but seemed happy. The one to withdraw and become quiet was Victor. I can see it in his eyes he's having conflicting emotions. I'm worried for him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Torn De Dan

Ficção Adolescente

1.3K 107 18
She's torn between the two. Her dream guy, and the guy she has been longing for. They each bring huge amounts of trouble into her life, but who will...
4.2K 153 31
One girl, one guy an one mahomie knowing that he will not think of her more.. Or so she thought. Will Austin have a thing for her? Or will her dreams...
18.7K 1.7K 13
Karen convinces Sang to end her dry spell by participating in a weekend long dating marathon. How many items will Karen and Sang be able to check of...
219K 12.3K 37
What happens when 9 Academy guys take on a new assignment, then meet a girl that they all feel something for? Can they keep their minds on the job wh...