I Spy

By CaileyMiller

Bella White is a young woman who has the most dangerous job in the world. She's a secret agent of the CIA. He... More

Ch1
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15 (The End)

Ch10

157 2 0
By CaileyMiller

Ch10

The week had passed by quickly for Bella as she had slept through half of it. Now, it was time for her to go back to work, but this time Blakely would not be part of the mission. At least that’s what she hoped.

Bella walked into her room and grabbed her suitcase. Her plane for Mogilev, Russia would be leaving in 2 hours and Luke was going with her again. When their plane landed they would get on the same train as Will Karnevick and head to Moscow.

“You’re leaving already?!” Blakely whined as she poked her head in.

“Yep, duty calls.” Bella said as she folded a black turtle neck into the suitcase.

“I don’t want you to go!”

“No, you just want to come with me.”

“That too.” Blakely sighed and parked herself inside the suitcase. “Guess you’ll just have to take me or leave the suitcase.”

Bella rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. “Blakely, I have work to do. This mission isn’t like the last one. It’ll be more physical and dangerous than the last one.”

“All the more reason for me to go! Come on I could help!”

“How are you going to help?”

“I don’t know, but please! Can I go with you?! I’ll do as you say!” She pleaded as her bottom lip quivered and her green eyes begged. Bella sighed and rubbed her eyes.

“No!” She said flatly.

“Fine then, I guess I’ll just catch up with you and Luke later on the train!” She stated and folded her arms across her chest.

Bella sighed, she knew her sister would tag along anyway and there would be no changing her mind. She let out a sigh and looked up. “Why me…I can’t believe I’m caving in…Fine.”

“Yippee!!!” Blakely leaped from the suitcase and crashed into Bella. Both girls went to the ground laughing as Blakely kissed her face.

“Blakely! Get off of me!” Bella whined through her giggles. “Blakely come on! The plane leaves in two hours and Luke will be here in an hour! We need to pack!”

“Okay!” She jumped up and ran to the guest room to pack.

“Dress warmly!” Bella shouted before the door shut. She let out a sigh and picked up her phone and dialed Luke’s number.

“Lenox.” A voice said from the receiving line.

“Hey, it’s Bella. So, I was thinking…if we don’t take Blakely along with us she’s just going to stow away anyway. We need an alias for her.”

Luke let out a heavy sigh. “Alright, I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thank you Lenox!”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” He sighed before he hung up.

Bella, Blakely, and Luke got settled in their rooms. Girls in one room and Luke next door. Blakely was looking through Bella’s bag, checking out the new gadgets Nick created as Bella was getting dressed.

“Hey what does this do?” She asked as she held up what looked like a ring.

“Quit touching my stuff Blakely!” She demanded as she snatched the ring and bag away from her.

“What is it?

“It’s a knife.”

“What? There’s no way that’s a knife!”

“Well, it’s more of a small exact-o-knife.” She said as she slipped the ring on. She grabbed ahold of one of the curtains and sliced a piece clean off with the blade on the edge of the ring.

“Whoa…can I have it?” Blakely asked, her eyes wide in awe.

“No.” Bella said flatly.

“Well then what am I going to protect myself with!?”

Bella sighed and looked around. If Blakely was going to be put in the face of danger, she would need something to defend herself with. Bella went to her suitcase and pulled out a hand gun and walked over to her. She held it out to her, holding the nose of the gun.

“Here.” She said.

Blakely hesitated before taking it in her hand. “Great…I don’t know how to shoot a gun.”

Bella opened the window in the room, letting the wind blow around them. She stood Blakely in front of the window. “Feet shoulder distance apart.”

Blakely separated her feet so they squared up with her shoulders. Bella placed Blakely’s hand around the handle of the gun and put her index finger on the trigger.

“Gauntlet your right fist, in your left palm.” She said as she lifted Blakely’s empty left hand to her right fist.

Suddenly Blakely pulled the trigger and shrieked as it fired. Bella smiled and giggled.

“Good.”

Just then the door swung open and Luke barged in. “Bella?! Please tell me you didn’t shoot Blakely?!”

Bella scoffed as Blakely laughed.

“No! I didn’t shoot her! If I did you’d be next! I was just showing her how to defend herself. If she’s gonna be in the face of danger I’m not gonna leave her empty handed.”

“Oh, well how’d she do?”

“Pretty good, for her first time.” Bella smiled and slipped on a pair of black leather boots and tied the laces.

“Ready?” Luke asked as he slipped his arms through his nice beige blazer and a pair of fake glasses.

“Yep.”

“So what’s the plan?” Blakely asked as she looked around for a place to put the gun. Bella took the gun from her and put it in the back of her jeans.

“The plan is, for you to stay here. Keep the door locked, don’t answer it for anyone. If someone breaks down the door, they’re bad guys, don’t hesitate to shoot them or they’ll shoot you first.”

“I’d feel better going with you.”

“No you wouldn’t.” Bella shook her head. “Lenox is going to keep Karnevick stalled in the dining cart while I get the clock.”

“I checked out his room earlier, there were two guys guarding his room. You think you can handle them?”

Bella scoffed. “Can I handle it? Psh! Your lack of faith in me is quite insulting!”

Luke chuckled. “Alright. Let’s get to work. Blakely, please stay here.”

Blakely let out a sigh and dragged out her words. “Fiiinnneee.”

“Let’s get going” Bella said as she slung the backpack over her shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
24K 2.5K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
224K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
191K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...