Ch8

Ch8

At 9 o’clock cars and people began arriving at the museum. One by one they were checked on the list and permitted into the building.

“Crap, Lenox, get a list of the people on the list.”

Luke pulled out his laptop and began hacking into their system’s log. “Okay, so the list is ID approved. So, Bella do you want to be Mr. or Mrs. Gomez?”

“Hm, Mr. is tempting, but I’ll go with Mrs.”

“Excellent choice Mrs. Gomez. I’m your husband, Mr. Gomez. And Blakely, you can be Andrea Garcia.”

“How are you gonna get us in? It’s ID approved.” Blakely asked, looking over his shoulder.

“Easy. I go through our own system, pull our pictures, replace theirs, with Mr. and Mrs. Gomez and Andrea Garcia.”

“How do you know they aren’t already in there?”

“Because once they’re in, their name is automatically off the list, so if anybody wanted to come in after them opposing as them they couldn’t. We’re just doing it before hand.”

“Cool. But are you sure it’ll work?”

Luke chuckled as he looked at Bella. “Is she serious?”

“Cut her some slack, she has no idea what kind of recourses we have.”

“Haven’t you ever seen Bourne Identity or Alias? Come on, you should know! As cheesy and crazy as they are they’re not far from the truth.”

“Stop teasing her and do your job.”

He chuckled. “Yes dear.”

“Your banter is just so cute.” Blakely smiled as Bella gave her a look. “Sorry. Won’t say anything again.”

“Done.” Luke shut the computer and they got out of the van. “How do I look?”

“Nice,” Blakely said as she reached for his tie. “But your tie is crooked.”

“Oh, thank you.” He smiled and looked at Bella who just rolled her eyes.

“Are you two done? We have a deadline here.” She said as she held out her arm.

“Yes “dear”.” Luke mocked as he looped her arm through his. He offered his other to Blakely.

“Why thank you Mr. Gomez. How very kind.” She giggled as she took his arm. They began walking up to the front entrance.