Ch4

Ch4

      Bella’s eyes fluttered open to the sight of Luke hovering above her. As her eyes adjusted and she got a clearer view, she realized he was shirtless and his hair was matted from sleep. Bella quickly pushed him off her bed as she sat up quickly.

“Lenox!? What the heck are you doing in here?!” She shouted.

Luke stood up, rubbing his head. “Your sister called me from my room saying you fainted.”

“Wait, so Blakely is here!? She’s really here?!”

“Yeah, she’s making tea. Blakely!”

Just then Blakely came running in and tackled Bella to the bed, hugging her tightly. “OH! You had me so worried!”

Bella shoved her back and pinned her down to the floor, shaking her shoulders. “WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!” She shouted in her face.

“OW!! Get off of me!!” The two began to wrestle.

“I told you not to come!!” Bella shouted, infuriated. Just then Bella felt Luke’s arms wrap around her waist and throw her back onto the bed.

“Whoa!! Chill out Bella!” Luke demanded as he stood in front of Blakely, protecting her.

“I told you not to come Blakely!”

“Oh come on! You won’t even know I’m here!”

“That’s not the point! Blakely, I have work to do!”

“And I’ll hang out at the hotel or in town while you’re working!”

“Bella, maybe you should tell her.” Luke suggested.

“Tell me what?” Blakely asked him.

“No! Lenox I’m not telling her!”

“Tell me what?! And why do you call everybody by their last name?!”

“Blakely! Just, listen to me carefully! You. Need. To go. Home.”

“No way! Now that I’m here there’s no way I’m leaving! Besides, the guy at the front desk was soo cute!”

“What guy?!” Luke asked as he stood up straight.