Ch7

Ch7

     When 7 o’clock rolled around Bella tucked a gun and handcuffs into the garter of her right leg. She was wearing a strapless black dress that went to the floor and black heels and white elbow length gloves. Her hair was put up in a neat sophisticated bun. She then put a small lock picking kit in the garter next to the gun. She walked out to see Blakely poking through her hand bag, holding up a contact case.

      “Blakely don’t touch that!!” She exclaimed before she touched the blue sleeping disks.

“What is it?” She asked as she put it down. Bella rushed to her and put the cap on it. “It doesn’t matter what it is, just don’t-“

“Ou! What color is this?!” She opened the lipstick to see a red color. “Oh my gosh this is so pretty!”

“Give me that!”

“It’s just lipstick!”

“Blakely, nothing in this bag is what it seems.” Bella insisted as she pushed a button on the lipstick. Just then a laser beam cut through a piece of paper.

“Whoa…that was so cool! Being a spy is awesome!”

“It’s not awesome Blakely. It’s dangerous. I risk my life every day to save lives like yours, to save national treasures, and to keep bad things from happening. I’m a trained killer and I don’t hesitate when the opportunity arises.” She stated as she put the lipstick in her purse. “So being a spy is not awesome, it’s hard work.”

“Why do you always have to rain on my parade?”

“I’m not raining on your parade, I’m telling you the truth. Now, Luke and I are going to a fundraiser, we’ll be back later. Whatever you do-“

“Don’t leave the room,” Blakely interrupted, finishing her sentence. “I know, I know.”

“And don’t even think about going to Luke‘s room for anything. You understand me?”

“You know, it’s really bugging me that you’re telling me what to do.”

“Well I do own the gun, so yes. I would say I have more authority over you at this point.” She put on red lipstick and tucked it into her hand bag. “I’ll see you later.” She started making her way to the door.

“Okay, and Boo?”

Bella sighed as she turned to her. “Yes?”

She paused, looking at her sister. “You look beautiful.”