Spying is my life... But now...

By KenZ_Dizzy95

Sadie and Sam are back from Christmas break and already starting another mission, they have to go back underc... More

Prolog
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Epilogue.
Authors note.
Book 4 sneak peak!!!
Attention!!!!!!!

Chapter 10.

11.9K 488 24
By KenZ_Dizzy95

I pulled up to the warehouse and got out of the car, when I went inside I was getting a few looks from people. I saw Cody start to catch up to me and walked with me to Bane's office. I looked sideways at him and noticed him giving me a little worried/smug look, I didn't know what it was for but I was suspecting that something was coming up later today.

"What's that look?" I asked, stopping outside Mr. Kensington's office.

"What look?" He asked a little to innocently, a blank look on his face.

"You know what look I'm talking about, and I'm great at reading faces. So just tell me what it meant" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"And what type of look, did I have exactly?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"This kinda look" I said and gave him the same look he gave me " what's there to be proud of, yet worried at the same time? Am I getting fired? Do I have to do a special job again?" I asked.

"No, well at least not that I know of. It's just... Mark has been talking crap to a few people, he's still pretty pissed"

"So, your either proud of the fact that I beat his butt last time. And worried that he's going to try and do something? Or your worried that he is going to do something, but a little smug about the fact you know that by the end-he will be e one on the ground, and not me"I said.

"Second one, I think". He looked a little confused. "But you better hurry up and get inside, you don't really wanna keep Mr. Kensington waiting, do you?"

"See you later Cody" I rolled my eyes at him, but went inside anyways. he nodded his head and then stood guard outside the door.

After getting my info on my next drop from Bane, i met up with Kyle who was my guard again. he looked up at me as he finished putting on his gear and slightly smile, when he was done he grabbed a small black backpack and handed it over to me. i raised an eyebrow and look inside, it was just a small case for a gun and by the looks of it there was also a special silencer that went with it.

It may have been a small gun, but this order was special and a really expensive package deal-that's why there is only one. A dangerous gun this was, I hated this job but I needed it to get Kyle out.

"Ready?" he asked.

"yep, let's get going" i said throwing the backpack on my shoulder's/

"Remember the rule's?" he asked me.

"Yes, Kyle, it's not like I wont remember them, you tell me them every time we go for a job." I rolled my eyes at him with a smirk on my face.

"Correction, I try to tell you them but you interrupt me every time" he says waggling his finger at me.

"Did you think that was because, I knew them already?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Yes, but it's always good to have a refresher" he said with just as much sarcasm lacing his voice.

We got into the truck and started towards our location, when we stopped I looked out the window and saw the drop sight with our guest already there. I look over towards Kyle and he gives a nod, telling me he's right behind me.

I hop out of the cab of the truck, shutting the door behind me and made my way towards the men. i look at them carefully and notice somethings off, not just that these men are buying an expensive gun from dealers off, but something a little different.

i notice that Kyle sensed it too and fixes his hands so they look like they are just in a relaxed position, but really he has his hand on a gun right now. i Fix my gaze back towards the men in front of me before they noticed i looked to Kyle, and start walking towards them. I stop when i get 7 feet from them, and plant my feet- letting them know that i'm not going to move till they make the first move.

"Jim, hand me the envelop" the guy who i assume is in charge of the pickup order's his friend. the guy get's the envelop from his backpack and hands it to him, when he grabs it and starts to take a few steps forward, stopping just 4 feet from me-  

he reaches out and starts to hand it over, but just before he does he pulls it back some. "how do i know that you are going to give me my package?"

"we always deliver sir" i told him in reply.

"very well then, here" he hands the package over. I'm just close enough to grab it without touching him or in touching distance of him.

i grab the envelop and look inside counting the stacks and seeing that it's all there, i close it back up and toss it to Kyle, and he catches it with his hand that's free and not on the gun. i turn back around and take the small backpack off, hen hand it over to him.

he grabs it by the straps to take it, and then opens it up and takes the gun out. he examines it a little and then grabs the silencer, he fits it to the gun and then holds it in his hand. it's a special gun made to pack a punch, yet still be light weight. and have a silencer that doesn't make the gun 2x the normal size, but makes it the size of a normal gun.

he does this weird shifting movement with his hands and i don't think much of it, he takes out the rest of the stuff in the backpack and hands it to his friends. then he starts to hand the bag back to me, i raise an eyebrow at him but he's still trying to hand it to me. i look back to Kyle and see him looking suspiciously at the guy, but just give's me a nod.

i reach out to take it, and as soon as i do, he reaches and grabs my wrist. i try to jerk back but he jerks a the same time, causing me to jerked forwards into him an d spin me to where my back is facing his chest. and his arm around my neck, almost tight enough to cut off air.

In a flash of a second is when all of this happens, and in the next i feel cold metal pressed to my head.

"give me back my money, and i wont hurt her" the guy order's. I see Kyle hesitate to glance at the money, but then his eye's meet mine and i try to tell him no, but i don't think he got it.

"no, KC." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"don't listen to the girl. if you don't hand over that money in the next 3 seconds, i will blow her brains out."

"don't" i mouthed to him when he glanced back at me, his eyes were telling me he should do it. "rust me" i mouthed to him, i see him sigh and give in to my demand.

"1" the guy starts counting. "2" he goes on, i see Kyle's pleading eyes, telling me to let him just hand over the money.

"3" I say for the guy, then i knock my hand upwards, getting the gun off of my head.

before he even has time to react i bring my elbow back and jam it into his gut, making him bend down a little and sort of letting go of me. then i kick my foot out and hit him where it hurts all guys, he groaned and went to the floor, gasping for air. i look and see the gun in his hand and then kick it away. i bend down a little for a second to do something but then see his friend running at me.

i sit up just when is friend jumps at me, when he grabs me in mid-air, effectively bringing me off of my feet. i use my strength to what i know and flip us around, making him land to the ground first. but his head and shoulder hit's first and causes us to start to roll. i duck my head in brace my body, still holding onto the guy. when i start to roll on the ground now- we almost stop because of his weight slowing us down,  but you never are supposed to me on bottom. so i used the force of the roll and also kicked out, causing us to keep going for another roll, landing with him on bottom.

i landed with my knee's on the side's of him, then i sat up while grabbing his collar to bring his head off of the ground. i bring my fist back and then pound really hard into his nose, the force of the hit causing me to let go of his collar and sending a cracking sound echoing around the parking lot from his head making contact with the ground.

I hear another noise and look up to see the first guy getting up and making his way towards me, I'm about to get up when I see Kyle tackle him from the side.  I looked wide eyed at Kyle and then looked back to the guy on the ground underneath me, i wince at the sight of blood coming from his head on the concrete and out of his nose, i check and see that he is still alive though, he will just have a killer headache tomorrow though.

i get up and grab the gun that was supposed to be in the backpack, and stuff it back in there. i throw it over my shoulders and look to see Kyle still in a wrestling match with the guy, and Kyle was just put of reach for the upper hand. and the other guy was struggling towards kyle's throat with a knife in is hand, and that is what i saw in his hand earlier.

I felt in my waistband and grabbed the familiar handle of my knife, in a flash i had i wiped out and then i threw it at my struggling target.

_________________________________________________________________

Kyle's POV

I was struggling to get the upper hand with my opponent, when all of a sudden he wipes a knife out. i get m focus off of getting the better of him and hold he arm away that has the knife, but he was on top of me and was aiming towards my throat with allot of force.

i was struggling underneath his weight, sweat starting to bead on my forehead. then all of a sudden the guy goes rigged and stiff. his eye's widened and then blood came from the corner of his mouth, i was able to push hi arm out of the way when it went limp, but then hi body fell on top of mine. i forced his body off and it rolled to the side.

When i looked over i see a knife sticking out of the back of his head, a small streak of blood trailing down. i glance up and see Kat holding out her hand to me i look from her to the man and then shake my head, i grab her hand and she hauls me up to my feet and pats me on the back.

"you okay?" she asks.

"yeah, but you? you, just- and-" she cuts me off from my non-formed sentences.

"it was either him our you, now i don't know about you, but i would rather it still be him" she said gesturing to him.

"how did you know you weren't going to hit me?" i asked, returning my breathing to normal now.

"I never miss" she told me, i glance at her eye's a little wide, where did she come from?

"are you just being cocky?" i asked her.

"you wanna find out? i could have you stand against the wall and i could outline you with knifes" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"no thanks, I'm good. i believe you, so there's no need to test that theory" i nervously laughed.

"okay... but seriously, are you fine? you almost had a knife in you" she asked, stopping me in my tracks before we get back in the truck.

"yeah.. I'm fine." we started to head to the truck "what about you? you almost had a bullet in you" i chuckled as we got in the cab of the truck.

"I'm fine, not the first time.. you get used to it" she shrugged.

after that our conversation died out, and it was silent all the way back to the warehouse. when we pulled up and hopped out, cody met us at the door. he glanced at the backpack on Kat's back and asked what happened, she went into a small story about what he listened with open ear's and wide eye's on the way to Mr. Kensington's office.

when we knocked on the door he told us to enter, I greeted him and set the money on the table. he smiled and then looked at Kat, a frown appeared on his face.

"Kat, what is that you have there?" he asked, gesturing to the backpack on her back.

"oh um, here is the gun you wanted me to deliver" she said placing the backpack on the desk, Mr. Kensington's eye's widened a little and anger flashed through them.

"what do you mean, the gun you were supposed to deliver?" he asked lowly, setting his hands on his desk as he slowly rose and looked her in the eye's.

"simple as what i said, sir" she said then she told the story.

"sounds like i'm going to have to set a meeting with them again"he said sitting back down i his chair with a sigh. "but good job guy's, you still got my money and neither one of you got hurt" he said and then dismissed us.

we left the room and went to get changed, when done changing we started talking. i was about to talk to her about something that i have been meaning to when suddenly Mark comes up to us and starts talking to Kat.

"So, you think fighting has to fair. you like to fight fair? then let's fight fair. Man to Man, or Man to Girl. just you and me... you humiliated me, and now i'm going to humiliate you" He spat in Kat's direction.

"I didn't humiliate you, you did that yourself by chickening out and bringing a knife into the fight. any real man would fight it out fair, or not even fight at all" she replied calmly.

"and any B-"he got cut off by her standing up in his face and having to take a step back.

"you wanna fight, then we will. but- we will do it on my terms, a fair fight. no need for the swearing little boy" she patted his head, she had a hint of anger in her voice, you could tell she didn't like being called a-.

"deal, let's go"

_________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading!! let me know what you think!

how was this chapter? whats do you think is going to happen in the next one?

65 votes and i will update!

30 comments and i will update faster 

-KenZ_Dizzy95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.6K 12
A little story of Naruto and reader-chan as his mom, as he grows up. Summary sucks don't know if the story even makes sense. First book so go easy. A...
97.7K 2.6K 18
-------> Y/n is a child of Sano Manjiro ~~~~Sano Manjiro loves his half-daughter more than his own daughter~~~~ Wonder how Y/n felt? ~...
563K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
77.9K 2.4K 21
Drugs tear lives apart, and that's no different for Fallon. With his parents two years dead and the girl he loved disapearing and returning, things a...