Brett Talbot Imagines

By ChyneAshly

❗️ON GOING❗️FIRST CHAPTERS UNDERGOING *MINOR* EDITING ❗️ ❗️CLICK FOLLOW TO SEE THE OTHER CHAPTERS ❗️ ~o~O~o~... More

Part 1: "Cute"
Part 2: Stealing or borrowing?
Part 3: Request 1
Part 4: Request 2
Part 5: Request #3
Part 6: Request #4
Part 8: Request #5 pt. 2
Part 9: Request #6
Part 10: Request #7
Part 11: Request 8
Part 12: Request #9
Part 13: Request #10
Part 14: Request 11
Part 15: Request #12
Part 16: Request #13
Part 17: Request #14
Part 18: Request #15
Part 19: Request #16
Part 20: Request #17
Part 21: Request #18
Part 22: Request #19
Part 23: Request #20
Part 24: Request #21
Part 25: Request #22
Part 26: Request #23
Part 27: Request #24
Part 28: Request #25
Part 29: Request #26
Part 30: Request #27
Part 31: Request #28
Part 32: Imagine #29
Part 33: Request #30
Part 34: Request 31
Part 35: Request #32
Part 36: Request #33
Part 37: Request #34
Part 38: Request 35
Part 39
Part 40: Request #36
Part 41: Request #37 (PART 1)
Part 42: Request #37 (PART 2)
Part 43: Request #38
Part 44: Request #39
Part 45: Request #40
Part 46: Request #41
Part 47: Request #42
Part 48: Request #43
Part 49: Request# 44
Part 50
Part 51: Request #45
Part 52: Request #46
Part 53: Request #47
Part 54: Request #48
Part 55
Part 56: Request #38 (PART 2)
Part 57: Request #49
Part 58: Request #34 (PART 2)
Part 59: Request #50
Part 60: Request #51
Part 61
Part 62: Request 52 Creature Preference (PART 1)
Part 63: Creature Preference (PART 2)
Part 64: Creature Preference (PART 3)
Part 65: Creature Preference

Part 7: Request #5

28.9K 487 200
By ChyneAshly

Anon request: Maybe one where you thought you were human but you're on the dead pool for almost as much as Scott so the pack and Brett try to figure out what you are while also trying to protect you ? if you want you can pick out what you are but I'm not good with mythical creatures :)

So this is the longer version of the imagine I wrote which is posted on tumblr, hope you guys enjoy all the explanation going on lol :D

~~~

Gathering in the Beacon Hills animal clinic, all of the faces around you looked dead serious. It was about midnight now and you were supposed to be at home finishing up an essay due tomorrow, but here you were sitting on one of the cool metal tables in the clinic beside your werewolf and listening intently to what the Alpha of the pack you belonged to had to say.

"The printer just kept printing and printing even when it was unplugged." The youngest Beta in the pack informed, handing Scott a paper-the deadpool list.

"But that's not the thing." Liam added shortly, making Scott's eyes widen as well as Stiles beside him when they got to see the list.

"How?" Scott looked towards you, with a confused look.

"What is it?" You asked, worried at the look Scott and Stiles kept giving you before hopping off the table and walking towards the middle where another table was at, Scott putting it down and turning it towards you for you to see.

Once your eyes landed on the name on the list just below Scott's, it suddenly felt difficult to breathe and before you knew it, your knees gave way. Thankfully, Brett was instantly beside you the second he heard your heart beat fast and catch you before you fell on the floor, holding you up with an arm around you supporting most of your weight.

"How is this possible?" you asked shakily, tears starting to blur your vision as you felt Brett's eyes land on your name that was just Below Scott McCall's.

"But I'm human," you reasoned, almost whispering at how out of breath you were right now on receiving this new information of a new name being added to the deadpool.

"When did it add Y/N's name?" Brett asked nearly angry and almost crunching the paper when he held it up looking towards Liam, his eyes turning to its gold color for a second before returning to their natural green orbs.

"J-just now before I called Scott and Scott calling all of you," Liam answered, suddenly taken back at Brett's almost wolfing out.

"How is it even possible?" Brett growled, slamming the paper back on the metal table before wrapping an arm around you protectively. "She's human."

It was rare to see Brett this angry, usually he'd be on the level of pissed off but never angry. Even from your past experiences of being in a 2 and a half year relationship with him (and counting), you never saw him this angry.

"I guess we believed wrong." Hearing Dr. Deaton enter the room where the teenagers were talking, you all looked to him as he went to a medicine cabinet and retrieved a jar that seemed to contain a feather?

"Ever heard of a Veela?" He asked, going to the middle table before opening the jar and taking out a silver feather that shined a bit when he placed it on the table near you.

After almost an hour of debating whether or not you are one, with Brett still sticking by your side, holding your hand and occasionally placing his lips on your head to try and comfort you and let you know that whatever you were, he was there to stay and protect you – especially now with your name's on the list next to Scott's. Everyone concluded – including you – that you are indeed a Veela, but a half breed.

"They are thought to be extinct because of inbreeding in their families since they wanted their line to be pure and untouched. But apparently, inbreeding caused some birth defects – the most known was hemophilia." Dr. Deaton explained, looking to you and the others in the room.

"Hemophilia?" Liam asked, looking confused at the new words he was learning, including the lot of you.

"It means the people with hemophilia lack the protein that clots blood," Lydia spoke up, her smarts showing. "Making the smallest cut a potential killer."

"So, almost every Veela has this 'deadly gift' inherited." The doc added.

"But I don't – She not a hemophilic." You heard Brett say, his fingers intertwining with yours tightened.

"That you are. Which makes you are a half-breed."

So now that that was out, there was still one thing that confused you. What was the feather for?

"So what's the feather for, doc?" Brett spoke up as if hearing your thoughts when everyone was silent for a while and taking in the new information they were getting about you.

"When Veelas come of age, usually on her 18th, she becomes this creature that almost resembles a harpie but somehow different." The vet explained, before feeling Brett's fingers intertwine with yours when he felt you tense up.

"Intense," you heard Mason say beside Liam.

"An avian humanoid?" Stiles sounded shocked and at the same time concerned.

"But she'll be 18 in a week," Lydia spoke up, making you smile in the inside at the fact that she actually remembers your birthday.

"Then I guess you keep her safe because catching a veela in a premature state is a bit dangerous. For her-" Deatn nodded his head towards you. "- and whoever's trying to kill all the other supernaturals."

"How dangerous?" Brett asked, his protective stance in front of you going unnoticed.

"She can lash out when threatened, kill off anyone in an instant-" when you heard Deaton explain, you were surprised that the creature you were was a total opposite of you- calm, patient and occasionally shy and would cower in fear if threatened.

"- she'll act like a new bitten werewolf but only ten times worse if without her mate."

"Wait, what?" You spoke, thinking that you had something in your ear and letting Deaton repeat what he said.

"A mate, they work like anchors for Veelas." Deaton explained.

"What, like a soulmate? Is that what you're implying?" Stiles sounding also confused.

"Yes, basically a soulmate."

~

"Stop thinking too much, you're giving me a headache." Brett turned to you when you both reached his car, the others heading off to their own rides home. Cupping your face in his hands, he leaned down and placed a kiss on your forehead, but not pulling away immediately and just lingered there; still trying to let everything sink in about the new things he found out about you.

Wrapping your arms around his waist, you hid your face in his chest and tried to calm your breathing at the fact that you are now a supernatural creature-well in a matter of week that is.

"How can I not when there's mate thing involved?" your voice sounding muffled as you said it.

"That's what you're worried about?" Brett pulled away and looked at you with a small smile playing on his lips, his brows furrowed in confusion. "Not the fact that you're actually a supernatural creature and is on the deadpool that you might get attacked at any moment?"

You face just saddened even more at that, making Brett's expression soften before he pulled you back in a hug and your arms wrapping around his torso tight.

"I'm not leaving you, alright?" He said, hugging you back with the same amount of tightness. "I'm going to keep you safe."

"No matter what," he added. "I love you."

Believing him now more than ever, he placed his lips on yours while wiping the few tears that trailed down your cheeks with the pad of his thumbs, pulling you closer and deepening the kiss. A small tinge of worry still lingering at the thought of a mate, making you question: what if Brett wasn't your one true mate? Or what will happen to him if you did find your mate and it wasn't him? Who will be his anchor now if you find who your one true mate is? Hell you felt sad and angry at the thought of Brett having a different anchor. You only wanted him, but sadly the supernatural world is always so damn difficult that everything is unpredictable and confusing.

~~~

Do you guys want me to continue this? like a part 2 where reader/you go through your Veela phase with all the mates and anchors thing? or do you just want me to leave it as that? C'mon, i wanna hear your thoughts ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...