My Ghetto Love

By bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 15.

13.2K 232 111
By bebigehl

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Tuesday morning and back to school. I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, showered, changed, did my hair etc. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and saw my mum rushing around.

'Are you leaving today?' I ask and she nods.

'I'll be back in 2 weeks. Ricardo will be here when you get home from school. I've left money in your account and I've left Ricardo some money in case of any emergencies. Umm...what else? Just be good and look after Jayden.' My mum kisses my cheek then leaves after hugging me again. I finish my coco pops then get my bag and put on my shoes. It was only 7.45am. I was on time. As I opened my door to leave, I saw Nia and Sophie.

'Oh, hi.' I say hugging them both. 'Wait, do you go to my school Sophie?!' I ask when I realise she's wearing the uniform.

'Yep. Starting today.' She says. I nod. We start making our way to school. We get on the bus and go upstairs. It was packed with our school. At the back we see Dontae, Jordan, Jayden and them.

'Ay Jayda!' Dontae shouts. Why did he have to shout out my name out on the bus? Everyone's heads turned to us. I roll my eyes and Nia pulls me to the back.

'Why do you feel the need to shout out my name on the bus?' I ask as I sit down next to Dontae. Jayden starts laughing then Dontae starts then everyone joined in. Dontae and Jayden's laugh was so annoying, once one of them started everyone ended up joining in, it was contagious.

'Jayda, why do you talk so posh?' Dontae says laughing.

'I do not! I could easily talk like you if I wanted to.'

'And I could easily talk like you.' He clears his throat. 'Hello, I'm Jayda. How'd you do? Education, school, books!' Dontae says putting on a high, squeaky, posh voice. Everyone laughs. If anyone else said that I would hit them but something stopped me from whacking Dontae's big head.

'Ayy, bossman Dontae says dis, man says dat. Wagwaan popcaarn. Arr, weed, money, pussy!' I say in a deep voice. For a second, I'm pretty sure the whole bus was silent then everyone erupted in laughter, literally the whole bus. Even people I didn't know.

'When have I ever said "wagwaan popcaarn"?!' Dontae says laughing. I just shrug.

'Don't ever talk like that again Jayda, ever!' Jordan says laughing.

'Truss me!' Dontae says. 'Jayda come shop with me. Please.' Dontae says putting his arm around me.

'Hmm. I don't know if you've realised but school starts in...' I check my watch. '...20 minutes.'

'So we've got enough time.' He says pressing the bell then pulling me off the bus. I sigh and just go with him. When we get off, he puts his arm around me and we walk into Greggs.

'Do you want something?' He asks.

'Yum yum, gingerbread man and sugar ring doughnut. Ooo! And some Yazoo.' I say. If someone offers to buy you anything, take advantage.

'Rah. I didn't mean the whole shop.' He says laughing.

'Shut up and buy my shit.' I say and he laughs but buys it.

'So I heard your mums gone for 2 weeks?' He says as we leave the shop.

'Yes.' I say and start walking to school.

'You gonna invite me over so we can have some fun.' He says smiling cheekily. I knew there was a deeper, dirtier meaning to what he said, he's such a perv.

'Nah, I'm alright thanks.'

'What?! Why?' He says pretending to be upset.

'Cause you're a distraction.' I say.

'How am I distraction?' He says looking into my eyes.

Like now, you're making me like you more by looking into your bright, hazel eyes. I thought.

'Like now. You dragged me off the bus when I was supposed to be going school.' I say folding my arms.

'But I brought you food.' He laughs.

'Argh, shut up.' I say.

We got to school just in time and went to our corridor. I went to Nia and Sophie. We walked into our form room and I realised that there was no teacher. Chennai was sitting with Cassie and her followers. The bitch! I can't hold my anger in much longer. I stomp over to her.

'Chennai, can I talk to you for a sec?' I ask trying to contain my anger.

'Why?' She asks.

'Cos I need to talk to you, is that a problem?'

'Why can't you say it here?'

'Fine then.' I say.

'Maybe you shouldn't...' Sophie starts.

'Nah let her bait the sket out.' Nia says screwing Che. After everyone had heard the words 'bait', 'out' and 'sket' they were suddenly interested in our conversation.

'Me...sket? Pshh!' Che says laughing. Jayden ran into the classroom, saw me standing in front of Che then ran back out.

'BEEEEEEEEEEF!' He shouts. Soon, the classroom was full of the whole year 10.

'Why'd you give Dontae head?' I blurt out. Everyone 'oooooo!'s. She seemed startled for a moment then her lips curled up into a smirk.

'Cos I did. What the fuck are you gonna do Jayda? You're some little neek who can't do shit. Just cos Dontae's actually noticed you for the first time don't mean your some big gyal. Siddown. You aint done a ting with a boy before and you aint nuttin special. See how sad your life is? Just go back to your books cos everyone knows Dontae will never like you or deal you. I mean look at you!' She laughs. 'You're a deadting and you're stoosh. Shit, I feel sorry for your parents for having such an ugly child, wait you don't have a dad, do you? Oh yeah, he left you cos you're a disappointment.' She says then kisses her teeth.

'Low it, calm down man.' I heard Jordan say. I saw Dontae and Jordan holding Jayden back even though Dontae looked like he wanted to kill Chennai.

The whole class goes silent. Why the fuck would she bring up my dad? I told her that in confidence and now the whole of year 10 knew my life story. I felt angry tears spill on my cheeks.

'Are you proud? Are you actually proud that you just told the whole year my business? Your supposed best friend. This just shows how fake you are. You were never a true friend, you're just a slag. At least I don't go around making up boyfriends. This Marc boy was fabricated in your imagination. Are you that sad that you have to make up a boyfriend? And you're proud to say you got on your knees and gave someone head? I'm not stoosh, I have something you lack; morals.' I angrily wipe my face.

'Oh fuck off please.' She dismisses me and has the audacity to try and talk about me to Cassie, when I'm standing right in front of her. Logic?

I tried everything I could think of to calm down. I counted to 10, I closed my eyes, I even imagined I was in a calm place...but none of them worked. You know what? I don't care. I don't think I just act.

Before I can control it, my hand balls up into a fist and punches her face, instantly leaving a red mark. She gasps then grabs my hair. Soon, everybody was crowding us and chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" and soon, we were having a fully blown fight. She was trying to pull me down to the floor so I scratched her fingers until she let go.

When she did let go, I stagger back up but when I turn around to face her, it's too late. Her fist makes a painful connection to my mouth and I stumble back. Pain explodes in my bottom lip as I feel my lip split. All the thoughts in my head were replaced by one; kill the bitch.

I push her and she falls to the floor, whacking her head in the process. Before I could jump on her, I felt someone pull me back. It was about 3 teachers. Obviously fights could never be proper fights in this school.

'What, on earth, is going on?!' I hear our head of year shout from behind me. The chanting stops as everyone tries to run out the room.

A teacher had picked Chennai up who looked slightly dazed.

'Jayda Michaels, out!' He should a in fury, spit flying everywhere, his face turning red and his nostrils flaring.

I push the teachers off me and exit the classroom.

*

I was sitting outside our head teachers' office two hours later, awaiting my punishment. I had finally calmed down enough to be let out of the isolation room. Chennai had been taken to hospital. I bet the bitch just wanted attention. Finally, my head of year walked out, looking very disappointed and instructed me to go in. I got up slowly and dragged myself in the office.

'I am very disappointed to find out that you have taken place in a fight Jayda.' He starts. I sigh, I just needed to know my punishment, and it would only be detention, right? I mean Dontae got into fights all the time and he only got detention. 'Because this is your first time being punished, I'm afraid we will have to suspend you for one week. This will be external suspension so you will not be coming to school.'

Suspended?! There goes my perfect behaviour record. What was my mum gonna say?! I felt like crying.

'We have contacted your mother. Your suspension will begin tomorrow but today, you will remain in isolation.' He says. I nod and leave after a lecture about violence and bullying.

I went to the year 10 corridor since it was break now, to find everyone. I walked in and saw Nia, Sophie, Jordan, Corahn, Dontae, Jayden and Keiara talking. Everyone started cheering when they saw me. I laugh and go to Nia and them.

'Rahh. I'm actually scared of you Jayda, bmt.' Jordan says. I laugh and hug Nia. I don't know why, I just needed comfort.

'I'm being suspended for one week.' I say.

'Ahh, peak!' Dontae says laughing.

'It's not funny!' I whine letting go of Nia. She laughs.

'Wow. Jayda got in trouble for the first time.' Michael says. I punch his arm lightly. 'Ah shit, don't hit me, I'm sorry bossgyal.' He says saluting. Slyly I was proud, I think I did quite good for my first fight. I laugh.

'Well, I have to go isolation so bye.' I say starting to walk out the corridor. Today was gonna be a very long day.

'Ay Jayda!' Dontae says quietly grabbing my arm.

'Yeah?'

'Meet me by the toilets at lunch, yeah?' He says.

'Okay.' I nod then go to isolation.

At lunch, I was only allowed out for 20 minutes to get my lunch and eat it. I went to outside the toilets to meet Dontae. I stood there waiting when he finally appeared like 5 minutes later.

'Come.' He says taking my hand and holding it.

'Where are you taking me?' I whine walking along with him.

'To get some food first.' He says. We go outside and walk to the gates.

'I am not bunking!' I say stopping.

'You're already being suspended for one week, what else can happen?' He says. I close my eyes knowing I will regret this. I sigh and walk out of school with him. That's how stupid my school was, a student could easily walk out and the teachers don't even realise.

We walked up to Morley's and just talked.

'So, why was you getting so emotional the other night at the party?' He says eating a chip and laughing.

'It's a long story.' I sigh. He already knew about my dad.

'We got time.' He says putting his arm around me. I sigh and start explaining the story the letter from my dad. 'Ohh, rah.' He says when I've finished. I chuckle lightly.

'Yeah.' I say. After we've finished our Morley's, we start making our way back to school. Dontae brought out his bb and I saw the time. 'Shit! I was meant to be back in isolation half an hour ago!' I say rushing to get back to school.

'Ahh peak. You're gonna be in even more shit.' Dontae says laughing.

'It's not funny!' I moan.

'Aw, soz yeah?' He says opening his arms for a hug. I give in and melt into his warm body. I inhaled his scent of Lynx and wash powder. I felt so secure in his arms...like this is where I'm supposed to be. I let go and started speed walking to school. We got back to the gates as soon as the bell was ringing indicating lunch was over. We snuck in and as we were running into school we got caught.

'Ah! Dontae Taylor and Jayda Michaels. Truancy? Head teacher's office. Now.' I hear Ms Mazarin say. Trust us to get caught by her. She's the most annoying teacher in the school. I swear the only reason she got into teaching was to think up punishments for children. I groan as me and Dontae walk to the head teacher's office. My second time today. Yay (!)

I was standing in Mr Wilson's office receiving another lecture.

'Well, this is a disappointment Jayda Michaels, twice in one day. You will now be receiving 2 weeks suspension and the same for you Dontae Taylor. After you're suspension you will both be on report until I see some improvement in both your behaviours. Now, you will both go to your last subject lessons and you will both come and see me at the end of the day before you go home.' He says sternly. I felt like crying. 2 weeks?! I had never even got detention before let alone been suspended.

When we were finally let out, me and Dontae went to our last lesson which was Science. We walked in 20 minutes late and everyone turned to us.

'And why are you late?' The teacher says.

'Oh, we were just beating in the girls toilets miss.' Dontae says smiling at her. Everyone starts laughing.

'Very amusing Mr Taylor. Now take a seat please.' She says then resumes teaching. I take my normal seat in between Nia and some girl and Dontae sits behind us with Corahn.

'What happened?!' Nia whispers to me.

'Well, Dontae thought it was a good idea to go Morley's at lunch then we got caught and now I'm being suspended for 2 weeks.' I say back quietly.

'Ahh omds, my baby's in trouble.' Nia says. I laugh.

'No talking please!' Miss says looking at me and Nia. Then I feel someone poke my back. I ignore it; it was probably just Dontae being immature. Then he pokes me again but harder this time.

'Can you stop?!' I shout at him turning around.

'Jayda! No talking.' Miss says.

'But, Miss...he...' I say then give up and just turn around and sulk. Dontae laughs then pokes my back again. I breathe in deeply and ignore him. Then something hits the back of my head and I hear Corahn and Dontae sniggering. Why must I be friends with such immature twats? I just carry on working then something hard hits the back of my head. I take the glasses of the girl who was sitting next to me and throw them at Dontae. He bursts out laughing.

'Jayda! That's it. Out!' Miss says. Everyone 'Ooooh!'s. This was my first time being sent out of class, today was not my day.

'But Miss! He started it!' I shout standing up.

'Out!' She starts.

'It wasn't even my fault!'

'Jayda Michaels, get out of my classroom!' She was going red now.

'I didn't even do anything!'

'I just saw you! You picked up Sarah's glasses and threw them at Dontae!'

'No I never!' I was just straight out lying now. 'Did you have glasses on?' I ask Sarah. She looks at me then looks at Dontae and quickly shakes her head. 'See?!' I shout at Miss.

'Jayda, if you do not leave the classroom right now, I will call your head of year.' Miss says trying to calm down.

'I'm going! Gosh, calm down.' I say picking up my books and pencil case.

'Leave them and just go!' She shouts pointing to the door. I drop my books down then stomp out the classroom and slam the door. What was happening to me?! I had been suspended for 2 weeks and now I was being sent out of class and arguing with teachers.

It was finally the end of the day and I was finally let out of detention with Mr Wilson. I was walking to the bus stop by myself since everybody had decided to leave me. Dontae hadn't shown up to the detention either.

20 minutes later I was outside my house banging on my door. Trust me to forget my keys the day Ricardo was coming. I could hear loud voices but no one seemed to hear my knocking. I banged harder and started shouting when someone finally opened the door.

'Finally!' I say walking in.

'Ay Jayda!' I hear Ricardo shout from the front room. What did this buffoon want? I walk into the front room where he was and everyone's eyes turn to me.

'What?' I say looking at Ricardo.

'So you think you're the ish cos you got suspended?' He says smirking. I sigh.

'No...?' I say. He laughs.

'Auntie is pissed! She's gonna call you later.' He says.

'Is that all?' I say. I felt uncomfortable standing in the same room with about 15 boys all between the ages 16-19 and with all of them staring at me. I saw one of them slyly wink at me. If Ricardo saw, the boy would be winking permanently. He was very over-protective and very violent.

'Yeah. You can leave now.' He says turning his attention to the football match on TV. I kiss my teeth then walk to the kitchen. I hear more boy voices. I'd have to get used to it, it was gonna be like this for 2 whole weeks. I walk into the kitchen and see Dontae, Jayden, Corahn and some other boys I didn't know, they all go quiet when I walk in.

I walk over to the fridge and get a drink. When I turn around I realise everyone is silent and watching me.

'What?' I say to no one in particular.

'Shit! Don't hurt me. I watched the video you know.' Corahn says flinching. I laugh. There was a video?! I guess everyone knew about the fight.

'Jayda, come shop with me.' Dontae says. Do I look like his dog? He's been making me go shops with him like every day.

'You already went shop this morning.' I whine.

'I know but I need to go again.' He says.

'To get what?'

'Stuff innit.'

'There's stuff in the fridge.'

'But I don't want that stuff.'

'Then go to the shop on your own.'

'But I want you to come with me.' He says. He was really annoying me now. Why did he desperately need to go shops? We just stood there, staring at each other silently. Someone breaks the silence by coughing awkwardly.

I walk out the kitchen and Dontae follows me.

'Why do you desperately need to go to the shop now?' I ask him when we're in my room.

'Cos I do.'

'So why do I have to come? Why can't you ask Jayden or someone?' We were having a stupid argument about nothing to be honest. I could see Dontae was getting pissed and I was becoming annoyed. School had already pissed me off.

'Coz I want you to come! Is it that hard to understand?!' He says then kisses his teeth.

'But what is the point of me coming?! If I don't wanna go to the shop then I don't wanna go. End of.' I say. He screws me.

'If Corahn or someone asked you, you would go innit.' He says. Where did that come from?!

'Um, no. What are you implying?'

'Nuttin innit. Don't worry, I see how it is.' He says. See how what it is?!

'Nah, go on. So you think I like Corahn because I won't go shops with you?' I say then laugh. This boy wasn't being serious.

'It's bait.'

'It's bait? It's bait?! If I liked Corahn so much, why did I fight Chennai and get suspended? Why did I bunk school and go Morley's with you?!' Obviously I didn't say this.

'Okay then. Whatever you say.' I say turning my back to him. He was really annoying me. I didn't like Corahn in that way!

'Just come man!'

'Why you behaving like a child just because I won't go shops with you? Grow up Dontae.' I say.

'Bout grow up. All I said was come shops with me and your saying no like you didn't come this morning. You're just acting cos Corahn's here.' He says then kisses his teeth. I turn around to face him.

'Nooooo, hold up. You dragged me off the bus this morning and how am I? I just do not want go to the shop. It's not like there's a law that says I have to go to the shops with you. You're 15, not 5. You know how to get to the shop without me.'

'Why you getting so emotional tho? You're acting like I asked you to beat or suttin!' He shouts at me. I scoff in disbelief.

'Oh my gosh. Me...emotional? You're the one crying because I won't come shops!' I shout back.

'How am I crying tho? Fuck sake man, you're actually shouting at me cos you don't wanna come shop. And you're telling me to grow up.' He scoffs. I inhale deeply.

'Why don't you ask Chennai to go shops? I'm sure she'll go.' I smile. Then I realise what I just said. It felt like I had no control over the words that spilled out my mouth.

'Alright, kl Jayda. Kl.' He says then walks out my room and slams the door. I think I may have taken it a bit too far...

My phone rings and I answer it lazily.

'What happened?!' Nia shouts excitedly.

'What are you talking about?' I ask.

'Dontae...he told me he needs to talk to you about suttin.'

'Dontae? But we just...' Then it all clicks into place. He was using "going to the shop" as an excuse for "leaving the house so no one could hear our conversation". 'Ohhhh! Crap!'

'Jayda, what did you do?' Nia asks wearily.

'I didn't know he wanted to talk...' I explain what just happened to Nia.

'Go and say sorry you foolish goat!' She shouts at me.

'But-.'

'Do you think I'm on a hype ting?'

'Fine.' I sigh and lock off. I go downstairs into the kitchen but no one was in there. I prayed he wasn't in front room with Ricardo. I sucked up my courage then walked into the front room. Everyone was shouting at the TV so they didn't realise I had come in. I saw Dontae sitting down, looking really pissed off. I walked over to him.

'Dontae, can I talk to you?' I ask quietly.

'Why don't you talk to Corahn or someone?' He says staring at the TV. I guess I deserved that.

'Because I want to talk to you.' I say.

'If I don't wanna talk to you then I don't wanna talk to you. End of.' He says. I roll my eyes. If he was gonna act like a child then I would just leave it.

'Okay, fine. Act like a child.' I say pushing his head then walk out the room. As I'm walking up the stairs I bump into one of Ricardo's friends. It was the one that winked at me earlier.

'You ite babes?' He asks me. "Babes"... He's like 18 and I'm 14.

'Um, yeah.' I say then quickly run into my room. There was something weird about him that creeped me out.

Now Dontae had put me in a pissed off mood. I dropped down on my bed and just lay there. Thinking...

What was Dontae going to ask me? It was really bugging me and now I really wanted to know. Maybe he was gonna ask me out? Yeah, I wish. Oh well, I won't ever know now.

I did some coursework then my mum called me. I was expecting her to call.

'Hi mummy.' I say sweetly.

'Don't "hi mummy" me Jayda. Suspended?! For fighting?!' She says. I sigh. Here comes a lecture. After about 45 minutes of nonstop lecturing my mum sighs.

'I'm sorry mum.' I say wearily.

'I really hope this isn't because of what I told you at the restaurant. If you don't wanna see your father then you don't have to.' My mum says. She was worried that I would turn into some devil child, like in primary school.

'It's not about that mum. It's just...don't worry.' I sigh.

'Well, I've left it up to Ricardo to punish you but until I come back, you are grounded.'

'But mum!' I shout.

'No Jayda. I mean it. I'm very disappointed in you. This is something I would expect from Jayden, not you. You know better than to use violence.' I just sigh. After a bit more lecturing, my mum has to go.

I have a shower, change into some jogging bottoms and a top then go downstairs to make myself some dinner. Everyone was still here. I wasn't cooking for anyone else. Dontae and my mum had pissed me off. I put some chips and chicken nuggets in the grill. I sat at the table then put my head down. I had a bad headache. I don't think it's fair how I wasn't allowed to go hospital at school since Chennai punched me also. I'm sure my lip would need stitches and I could have concussion!

I was just thinking with my eyes closed when I heard voices come into the kitchen. I put my head up and saw Dontae and Corahn laughing. Dontae stopped when he saw me then acted like I wasn't there at all. I got up and checked my food. It was cooked so I put it on a plate and left it on the table as I was making a drink. Bad mistake.

When I looked over at where my plate was, I saw Dontae eating my food. Is he stupid?

'Do you mind?' I say walking over to him. He looks up at me, blinks then carries on eating my food. I just sigh. So he was ignoring me. Childish. 'Dontae!' I whine. I'm actually really hungry. He looks at me and I say sorry with my eyes then stick out my bottom lip. He flicks my lip then laughs and gives me back the food that was remaining. Our arguments can never last more than 2 hours, max.

I take it up to my bedroom and he follows me.

'You're really mean to me.' I sulk as I sit on my bed.

'And you're a bitch.' He says.

'You ate my food.'

'You told me to take Chennai to the shop.'

'You said I like Corahn.'

'You...shut the fuck up.' He says. I laugh. I ate my food then lay down on my bed. He lies down next to me and puts his hand in mine. 'Night Jayda.' He sighs closing his eyes.

'Why are you so tired already?' I ask opening his eyes.

'Because I had to stop some girl from killing her best friend.' He says smirking at me.

'She is definitely not my best friend.' I say. He laughs.

'Jayden's gonna get her rushed yu'kna.' I shrug.

'She can suck her mums toe.' He laughs.

'Oh yeah. We're suspended tomorrow. You can spend the whole day with me.' Dontae says grinning. I groan. 'Oh, Michael wants your pin.' His eyes had closed again.

'Why?'

'He likes you innit.'

'Oh.' I sigh. I get up and get dressed because I knew Dontae's eyes were closed. Once I was in my pyjama's I get into my bed and so does Dontae.

'No!' I say.

'What?'

'You still have your dirty school uniform on.' I whine. He laughs and ignores me.

'Night b.' He kisses my forehead. I was slightly sceptical, this was the first time a boy was sleeping over in my bed. I fall asleep in his arms.

I suddenly woke up. I felt lost for some reason. Dontae was gone and I saw that is 3.08am. I heard someone knocking on the door. I pick up my brush as a weapon then quietly walk downstairs. The knocking became persistent. I looked through the peep hole to see Dontae...and Chris Brown Jr? I opened the door.

'What the actual fuck?' I whisper. Dontae walks in with Chris Brown Jr then shuts the door.

'Why you awake?' Dontae asks me.

'Maybe because some idiot decided to knock on my front door at 3 in the morning.' I screw him. He kisses his teeth and disappears upstairs.

'Jayda, right?' Chris Brown Jr says. Why can't I remember his name?!

'Yeah. Um...?' I pretend I'm trying to remember his name.

'Kye.' He says.

'Kye.' I smile. He flashes a cute smile. Aww. Dontae comes downstairs and tells me to go back to sleep.

'Where are you going?' I ask.

'I got some business to sort out.' He says. My heart drops, his gang stuff.

'Please don't go Dontae.' I whisper.

'I'll come see you tomorrow beautiful, ite?' He hugs me then kisses my forehead gently. I nod with a big smile on my face and drag myself back up to bed but I can't sleep. I keep wondering if Dontae's okay. I finally manage to drift off, with Dontae infiltrating my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! i finally updated ! Woohoo!

Anyways, make sure you read the book from Chapter 1 because I made ALOT of changes and you wont understand the rest of the chapters if you don't!

To clarify; Keiara=Jourdane&&'Corahn=Static.

Message me if you don't understand anything.

Thanks for reading, continue voting and fanniggg<3

#MindlessLucia' xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3K 23
"you all I want but you keep playing me"
30K 2.1K 37
She's back. She wants her son. And she wants revenge.
298K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...