Spying is my life... But now...

By KenZ_Dizzy95

Sadie and Sam are back from Christmas break and already starting another mission, they have to go back underc... More

Prolog
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Epilogue.
Authors note.
Book 4 sneak peak!!!
Attention!!!!!!!

Chapter 8.

12.8K 490 57
By KenZ_Dizzy95

"Put this on" one of Mr. Kensington's men said to me as I entered the building, I looked down to see him holding out black material. I could only guess what it was, or how much of it was there.

"Where can I change?" I asked him grabbing the clothes from him.

he pointed towards a closed door, when i got there i prayed that it was a bathroom, when i opened it i was glad at what i saw. i quickly went in and shut the door behind me, locking just incase one of the perverted me outside decided to have a free peep show. i threw the clothes on the sinks counter and started stripping off my current clothes, i grabbed up the first piece of material and held it  up in front of me.

i sighed, at least they gave me pants to wear. i put on the tight black pants that could easily be mistaken for tights, then grabbed the top and put it on. it too was black and like the pants, it was skin tight, but it didn't cover near as much skin as the pants do. the top came just up above my belly button and dipped a little for my cleavage, and the sleeves were what you would se on a regular t-shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom with my arms crossed and raised an eyebrow at the guy who gave me the clothes, he looked me up and down then nodded and told me to follow him.

I followed him to Bane Kensington's office and then he shut me in there with him and Kyle, when Kyle turned around and saw me in these clothes, his eye's bulged a little but he re-composed himself.

"It will have to do" were the first words out of Bane's mouth.

"It will have to do? What exactly am I going to be doing?" I asked him as I sat down next to Kyle.

"You, my dear.  You will be getting everyone their next paycheck, you will be making a sell for me. Or at least, by my side when I make the sell" he said as he smiled slightly.

"So I'm your show girl?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yes, but you will have protection. Kyle will be there the whole time, you just gotta the attention of my client," he said.

I glanced over at Kyle and he had a blank face on, it was obvious what he thought about this, but he wasn't speaking against it for a reason. i looked back over to Bane and nodded my head, he clapped his hands together with a smile on his face, then he shoo'ed me and Kyle out of the room. as soon as we walked out of the room, i started asking kyle a few qeustions.

"So what's this deal that I apparently have to help with?" 

"Another company may be joining us, or at least getting off with a trade. They give us good deals on drugs- and we help them with their Arms" he told me.

"Ah, Okay. So where do I exactly come it? I mean I sorta get what i'm supposed to be doing, but could you elaborate?" I asked him.

"you're the middle man basically. the boss's are there, but they don't do the trade up close. you have to basically show off the guns, and then get the drugs. normally someone else would do it, but he's using you as eye candy to help seal the deal faster, or at least he hopes that'll happen"

"And your there for what reason?"

"Body guard, what else? You know, just for precaution. Wouldn't want anyone groping you now, would we?" he raised an eyebrow, only a hint of humor on his face though. You could still tell he didn't like the idea of putting a girl out there.

"nope, so i guess it's a good idea that you're going to be right beside me. or at least pretty close"

"Be ready to go within the next 10 minutes people, boss doesn't want to be late" Bane's guard said, peaking around the corner at us.

"Will do!" Kyle called.

"You know, I have seen him several times for the past 2 weeks, and I still don't know his name." I said,  I mean this guy was the same one who escorts me in and out of the warehouse and gave me the clothes, you would think I would know his name by now. I thought to myself.

"Cody"

"Cody? Really? I thought it would have been something more like, I don't know-crusher? Hulk? Something" I said with a little chuckle.

"Nah, I mean sure.… He's like the size of a mountain, but he doesn't want any nickname's. He's just Cody" he said with an amused Smile.

"So what's his main job then? Security?"

"basically, but he never has to lift a finger, he's to intimidating to people. i mean every now and then he would have to be called in, but his main job is scout"

"Scout? Isn't he a little big?" I raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, but he blends into crowds pretty well. and not many people would suspect a scout to be a big mountain, they would go for the people that are best at hiding. he's one for staying out in the open"

"Makes sense" I nodded, smiling slightly.

"Well, we better get along, don't want to be late" he gave me a hand up.

"yep, let's get going"

~

After an hour car ride, we finally stopped. I looked out of the window and saw a warehouse, I rolled my eyes. we just went from one warehouse to another, typical. i loked around and saw no one was getting out of the car yet, so i stayed put.

After about 10 minutes of just sitting there in silence, another car pulled up. Bane looked back at us and gave us a nod and we all got out of the car.

we walked around the back and Coy grabbed something from it, then we walked to the area in front of the warehouse. it was just like any other warehouse, except they were back to back with another warehouse, so basically we were in an ally between to warehouse's. we walked around the car and stood in front it in a line, and then waited and saw the others stand out in front of their cars too. we just stood there for a minute or so until someone over there, i assume their leader or handler, spoke up first.

"Good to see you Bane, shall we get on with our business?" the guy called, I couldn't really tell which one because I got focused on something else.

"Yes we shall" Bane called back, then he turned to me and Kyle. Kyle had the duffle bag in hand with him, Bane gave us a nod-telling us to get going.

I looked over to Kyle and see him look to me, telling me with his eyes to go first. With as much confidence as I could muster, I put it all into my walk as I made my way across the road. I stopped a little more than halfway and waited for them to send their man or whoever that is supposed to come greet us.

and to my utter surprise, when they sent out their handler, it was who caught my attention earlier. he walked the same as i last remembered, but he didn't look much the same. his hair was pitch black and he had in grey contacts, but i could tell who he was from 3 years of knowing him. he wasn't really looking at us until he got closer to us, but i saw surprise and recognition in his eyes flicker immediately, but he quickly shut it out.

He stopped right in front of us and just stood there for a minute, I looked to Kyle and he set the duffle bag on the ground, scooting it towards me with his feet.

I bend down and open up the bag, pulling out a 9 mm semi-auto (I in a none threatening way) and handing one to the guy. He grabs it from me and inspects it, cocking it and checking he chamber. He spends maybe 2 minutes inspecting the gun, inside and out then he hands it back to me.

i lean down and put it in the bag, zipping it up. when i stand up i see him getting something out of his jacket, i see him pull out a little clear plastic baggy with white substance, i imeaditly know which drug it is. he hands over the baggy, his hand making contact with mine as he did so, i turn to Kyle and give him the baggy, he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"You want me to leave you right here, by yourself?" he asked a little Un-believing.

"Just go, i'll be fine" I whispered to him back, he sighs and grabs the baggy and heads back towards Bane. 

When he get's to Bane, he grab's the baggy and opens it. I see him testing the drug, nodding his head in approval. I see Kyle trying to hurry back over here, I roll my eye's and whisper just low enough for the guy in front of me to hear.

"Man, you think your cousin would be a little more trusting of you" I see Austin holding back a smirk as he slightly shakes his head.

"Yeah well, what can you do?" he asks rhetorically, i just slightly shrug my shoulders.

"Well?"i ask once Kyle get's back to me.

"Done deal" he say's just quiet enough for me to hear. I smile and walk the few steps in between me and Austin, holding out my hand.

"Look's like you guy's have got yourself a deal" I tell him, he grabs my hand and pulls me a little closer.

"good doing business with you" he says loud enough for Kyle to hear, then he say's in a low voice. "be careful, and get you two out of there" 

"I will" i say back, he lets go of my hand and pulls out a package that i didn't even notice was in there to begin with. he hands it to my and i hand it to Kyle, i reach down and pick up the duffle. as I'm handing it to him i say-just loud enough "D 334, Bryant" and then i back away as he grabs the bag. his face looks a little confused, but i knew he would figure it out.

I turn back to Kyle and he walks with me, his back to where we are going to keep an eye on things. When we reach our little group, Kyle hands Bane the package of drugs, then we get in the car and leave.

~

When we get back to the warehouse we hear a commotion going on inside. All of us barely spare a glance at each other before hopping out of the car and running inside.

When we get inside we see 2 guys going at each other, fist up and blood running down their face's.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Bane's Voice boomed over their commotion.

"I'm tired of this guy acting like he's all high and mighty! Like he has a higher standing over everyone here! He's not better than me! He's just low down, dirty-" the guy who was screaming got cut off by the other guy punching him square in the jaw, he staggers backwards but regains his balance. "why you little" the guy growls before pouncing at him.

They keep going at it, back and forth, shouting and calling each other names, while everyone stands to the side and just watches.   Mr. Kensington is standing on the side with his arms crossed, practically fuming as he watches his employee's brawl it out. 

I looked around at everyone who was either watching with concern for one person or who were just amused by what was going on, I on the other and couldn't believe Mr. Kensington was letting those go on.

I was watching closely and suddenly saw the one guy who was yelling earlier, pull a knife out while the other guy had nothing.

I was about to go and step in when Kyle grabs my arms and hold me back, I shake him off and try to go over their but he hold's me again.

"Stop, you're going to get yourself hurt'' he growled out of frustration.

"No I wont" I said ripping my arm out of hi grip, then quickly running over towards the two guy's who were now circling each other like hawks, except they were only a were foot apart, and no one but me and jace have seen the knife in the other guy's hand yet.

"Hey! You wanna get yourself hurt?" Mr. Kensington called out as I approached them.

"No. but if they're going to fight, it's going to be a real fight" I told him just before grabbing the guys shoulder,  flipped him around a little and ducked when he took a swing at me, becasue he didn't know what was going on. "give me the knife" I told him sternly, the tone in my voice saying that there is no room for argument.

"don't tell me what to do" he growled and took a swing at me.

I grabbed his hand and twisted his arm until it was up and behind his back, then I grabbed the knife from his other hand. I looked at the little switch knife and chucked it away from me, it skidded on the floor till it landed at Mr. Kensington's feet.

"You wanna fight, then you do it right. No weapons" I growled and let him go, he staggered a little bit and glared at me but I glared right back. He huffed ad turned back towards the guy he was fighting a second ago, the guy was smirking at him and that just made him madder.

"You think this is funny?" he asked the guy who was smirking, he shook his head trying to stop the smirk. Then he turned to me "you think you can just but in on my business, and try to humiliate me?" he yelled at me this time.

"I wasn't trying to humiliate you, you did that on your own. I was just keeping it a fair fight" I shrugged.

"Why you little-" the guy that was fighting him-Eric, cut him off.

"Hey now, your fight is with me. Leave her out of it" he scowled at the guy.

"That little tramp-" he growled but got cut off again.

"Leave her out of it" the second guy demanded again.

"he's right, she was just making the fight fair, no one saw the knife but her. if you wanna fight, then get back to it-but do it like men, that's how you settle it under my roof" Mr. Kensington growled, ending the little feud. "got it?" e asked in a dangerously low voice, he quickly nodded and didn't say another word. "now, are you done fighting like little kids?" he asked them, they shared a glance.

"Yes sir" the both answered.

"then shake hands and get back to work" he ordered, the two men shook hands and then went separate ways/

"Anyone else have anything they want to settle?" he asked loud enough for everyone in the building to hear.

"No sir" everyone answered.

"then get back to work!" he shouted, then he turned to me "my office" he stated and then turned around. i looked at Kyle, he nodded towards where Bane was going with a concerned look. i hurried and caught up, when we entered the office he sat down in his chair. "have a seat Kat"

"I just wanted to thank you for out there" he nodded towards the door. "if it wasn't for you, there probably would have been blood shed, and that would not be good for business. Oh and, here's your week's pay. See you monday" he said dismissing me from his office.

I walked out of there and stuffed the money into my waist band, grabbing my clothes from earlier I went and changed into those really quick and then went to leave,  but then the guy who I took the knife from earlier was waiting for me and stopped me on my way out.

"So did little Miss, fight fair get in trouble with the boss?" he taunted.

"No actually, he thanked me." I told him smugly.

"Yeah right" the guy scoffed, "I don't believe that for a second" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Believe what you want, it doesn't really concern me wether you do or don't" I told him with a shrug of my shoulders, walking off.

I almost made it out of the building when another voice stopped me.

"Very nicely handled Kat" Cody said, I turned around and curtsied and a smile.

"why thank you, Cody" i chuckled " it's my specialty"

"safe drive home!" he called after me/

"Will do! Thanks!"

I finally got in the car and was able to drive to the campus, I kept the clothes in the back seat that  wore earlier, knowing that I might have to wear them again. i shut the door to my car and made my way up to Jace's dorm room, when i knocked on the door someone answered for me to come in. i opened the door and saw a slightly confused and un comfortable Jace, sitting across from a very annoyed and amused Austin.

"I see you figured it out" i raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yep, now why did you want to meet me?" he asked.

"Um Kat, can you please tell me who this is?" Jace asked.

"sorry jace, I forgot to call and tell you, but I didn't know if he would figure it out tonight or whatever"i cleared my throat. "Jace, this is Austin- Austin, this is jace." i said introducing them to eachother.

"yes, kat.. I get that, we aready know formalities, but why is he here?"

"Austin is one of my Ex-Partner's" 

___________________________________________________________

Yay! another chapter is up!! please comment and let me know what you think!!:D

Remeber Austin? lol :D

60 votes and i will updatre again!!

30 comments and i will update it faster!!

dont forget tp share with friends!!

-KenZ_Dizzy95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 5.6K 47
Elsie-Rae always fancied having Double D's and that's exactly what she got after her boyfriend Ben dumped her, since that night in McDonald's car par...
12.4K 1.8K 55
(Book Three in the Whispers of Nowhere Trilogy) The Spectrum has fallen. Those not trapped within its borders find themselves scattered across the re...
11.8K 497 17
It was always the same story. He would meet you. You'd fall in love with him. You'd die in his arms. He loved you in every lifetime, and every moment...
172K 19 2
**THIS STORY HAS BEEN MOVED TO RADISH** Magnus is the youngest Leader the London Mafia has ever had. At just 27 years old, Magnus has all the riches...